Bionicle They Toy Adventures

Logan Tec

00. Opening. New 00- The realization

01. T.V wall? Old 01 (nothing has been changed)- The T.V wall

Old 02 (last thing worked on for 2 years on this)- Wow so glad I worte their names in this

So PGS won't appear often but will be there. GS will stay for some number of comis then will be moved out of GS slot by being torn apart and used for spare parts. PM for PGS and GS and your character must be sprite able by the Rayg kit. If you have a custom mask that is not in the Rayg 2.5 pm and I'll see what i can do.

PGS  

GS

Credits: to the maker of the Ryag kit and all those who contributed to it.

My laptop for doing this. Majhost Brickshelf for holding the comics. and all of the comic makers

out there for inspiring me. (oh partial for pixar for somewhat helping me come up with this idea)

Edited by Tec Master Of Imagination

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Oops ok Comics fixed you must zoom in a bit for the first I'll fix the smallness latter.

Ok spelling fixed sry bout the no comic thing at first i for got to hyperlink. (i was in a rush to finish that post cause i had to go some were.)

Edited by Tecnokua

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Also - please don't post just to say that the comics are missing. Usually, the author will edit a comic in shortly after posting the topic. If it happens not to be the case and you want to take action, simply report the topic and a staff member of this forum will either post or PM the author a reminder.

Boy ol boy Hello bzp its been way to long. So comic 00 actualy new. Comics 1 and 2 well they show 13 year old me and my grammer skills. Comic 00 is some what how the new rebooted series will look. So comics 1 and 2 are just there because right now I dont want to go back and redo both of them.

-Tec

Edited by Tec Master Of Imagination

• 1 year later...