Bioncle\Hero Factory Connection?

While it would be neat for the two to be connected, they're confirmed to not be. Sorry dude.

Yeah,just what kind of connetction you would think if HF and BC were connected

Lego has already confirmed that they aren't in the same universe, so I don't think Mr. Makuro is a turaga.

yeah, Wishful thinking

1299468594.png

Scorch: "You hear that, Sev? Someone thinks I'm excellent."

Sorry if this comes out rude, but....it has been stated multiple times that they are not in the same universe by not only GregF himself, but also people in the Bionicle Storyline and Theories Forum. So, no, not possible.

Since it is has been confirmed multiple times that the universes are separate, might I suggest we instead focus on connections that might exist simply as homages or easter eggs? That is if there are any.

If not the topic doesn't have much room to grow.

Link to my comic :D

To anyone contacting me, I'm of to Uni soon so I might take time to respond.

It's been confirmed that they aren't in the same universe, indeed, but it'd make my heart skip a beat to see Vezon passing through the portal to the HF dimension, if they take place in the same reality.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

It's been confirmed that they aren't in the same universe, indeed, but it'd make my heart skip a beat to see Vezon passing through the portal to the HF dimension, if they take place in the same reality.

Vezon could conceivably appear in ANY Lego brand. I think he actually was mentioned on the HF website in 2010.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

We really don't need thousands of posts repeating each other and the like on this subject, especially for a "What if". There's been so many topics just like this I've lost track. The answer is the same as the previous topics -- if you want to tell a fanfic about it (in the Library, not here), go ahead. :) Canonically it's not possible.

Topic closed.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)