• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Bioncle\Hero Factory Connection?

That Would Be Sick

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Parkour Repetoire

Parkour Repetoire
  • Members
  • Toa

• 145 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2013 - 09:02 PM

I have been thinking of  how Lego can bring back Bioncle and I was thinking that maybe Mr. Makuro may be a Turaga. That's what I just thought, what are yours?

Scorch: "You hear that, Sev? Someone thinks I'm excellent."

#2 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 642 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2013 - 09:07 PM

Lego has already confirmed that they aren't in the same universe, so I don't think Mr. Makuro is a turaga.

this sig is empty, ignore it.

#3 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,017 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2013 - 09:13 PM

While it would be neat for the two to be connected, they're confirmed to not be. Sorry dude.

#4 Offline Parkour Repetoire

Parkour Repetoire
  • Members
  • Toa

• 145 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2013 - 09:37 PM

While it would be neat for the two to be connected, they're confirmed to not be. Sorry dude.

Yeah,just what kind of connetction you would think if HF and BC were connected

Lego has already confirmed that they aren't in the same universe, so I don't think Mr. Makuro is a turaga.

yeah, Wishful thinking 

Scorch: "You hear that, Sev? Someone thinks I'm excellent."

#5 Offline avak5

avak5
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 54 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2013 - 11:58 PM

Makuro reminds me of Matau

dpyd1z.jpg

#6 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,017 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 27 2013 - 07:09 AM

[color=#ff0000;]Sorry if this comes out rude, but....it has been stated multiple times that they are not in the same universe by not only GregF himself, but also people in the Bionicle Storyline and Theories Forum.  So, no, not possible.[/color]

#7 Offline Mehul

Mehul
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 53 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 27 2013 - 10:14 AM

Since it is has been confirmed multiple times that the universes are separate, might I suggest we instead focus on connections that might exist simply as homages or easter eggs? That is if there are any.

If not the topic doesn't have much room to grow.

Link to my comic :D

To anyone contacting me, I'm of to Uni soon so I might take time to respond.

#8 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

• 6,680 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 27 2013 - 06:32 PM

It's been confirmed that they aren't in the same universe, indeed, but it'd make my heart skip a beat to see Vezon passing through the portal to the HF dimension, if they take place in the same reality.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

#9 Offline Baron Von Nebula

Baron Von Nebula
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 573 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 27 2013 - 09:14 PM

It's been confirmed that they aren't in the same universe, indeed, but it'd make my heart skip a beat to see Vezon passing through the portal to the HF dimension, if they take place in the same reality.

Vezon could conceivably appear in ANY Lego brand.  I think he actually was mentioned on the HF website in 2010.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!
The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."
-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

#10 Offline bonesiii

bonesiii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Perpetual Master of Reference

• 19,075 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Jun 27 2013 - 09:21 PM

We really don't need thousands of posts repeating each other and the like on this subject, especially for a "What if". There's been so many topics just like this I've lost track. The answer is the same as the previous topics -- if you want to tell a fanfic about it (in the Library, not here), go ahead. :) Canonically it's not possible.

Topic closed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users