SybreNetX

Sybre

Choco chip muffins all da way!Great job, good intro.Also, sneak peek! Intense!

Thank you! Did I portray your character correctly?And about the sneak peek...

The Without an Author arc follows a time when Sybre is killed, his After-Death Attack is disabled, and everyone has to manage without him. The PGSes will be in charge, not in real life, though.

Edited by -Windrider-

mindeth the cobwebs

I guess so, I don't think you're too far off.Wow, interesting. How will we manage?More muffins!

You please me, Kodrak.All of the PGSes are already authors who are capable of keeping the chaos to a minimum. But my characters are more than you think...MUFFINS FOR ALL! EVEN FOR THE ONES WHO ARE ALLERGIC!

mindeth the cobwebs

There are two comics coming your way! First up is Filler 8, which is almost like those old political cartoons. This filler shows that I use PGSes more than my actual characters. You should get a good laugh out of this!Next is the first ever SybreNetX comic to have a planned-out storyboard! Let's just hope you don't run Out of Cereal!Here are the differences between the comic and the storyboard:

• [*]Phinto wasn't in the storyboard, but appeared in the actual comic.[*]Phinto also says Kodrak's last line.[*]Some panels are backwards in the storyboard.[*]There weren't any windows in the storyboard.[*]No store entrances were in the storyboard.[*]Sybre's pose in the second panel was removed and replaced.[*]A Miru appeared in the storyboard's panel 7, but was replaced with a noble Ruru.[*]A BZGuard with a Hau was set to appear, but Sybre decided to go with the storyboard.[*]The cereal box is MUCH bigger in the comic.[*]Kodrak turns the box 90° in the comic, rather than opening it in the storyboard.

Enjoy! I might post the storyboard later!

Edited by Didonchu

mindeth the cobwebs

:crying:<(WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!) Well, people, The Breakup finally happened. Sybre's girlfriend breaks up with him, resulting in his rage controlling his mind. Was this the work of Vance or someone else?This is the comic right before the Without an Author arc.

mindeth the cobwebs

:crying:<(WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!) Well, people, The Breakup finally happened. Sybre's girlfriend breaks up with him, resulting in his rage controlling his mind. Was this the work of Vance or someone else?This is the comic right before the Without an Author arc.

t-thats why you don't get girls!its the bad guy did it...:( y-your like me... not her...*hugs sadly*you cant be evil forever...you cant...*tear*

I'm reopening the comic forum on this link below

phintodaily.gif 
the ask-along-phinto comic
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  
try my sprites if you like.

t-thats why you don't get girls!its the bad guy did it... :( y-your like me... not her...*hugs sadly*you cant be evil forever...you cant...*tear*
No, I mostly get girls, but Erbys did it.If you can't wait for the next comic, see the newest sneak peek for what happens next.

mindeth the cobwebs

t-thats why you don't get girls!its the bad guy did it... :( y-your like me... not her...*hugs sadly*you cant be evil forever...you cant...*tear*
No, I mostly get girls, but Erbys did it.If you can't wait for the next comic, see the newest sneak peek for what happens next.
you know in the end teraki she is toa of life right?...

phintodaily.gif 
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  

Missed some stuff...@Out of Cereal: Who uses storyboards for sprite comics anymore, my gosh! Also, I guess that was the grocery store that the guards were in front of.@The Breakup: Awww poor Sybre. He's turning to the Dark Side! (Where they have cookies, btw)@Phinto: I suppose this is from a Bionicle movie?

not autistic

Missed some stuff...@Out of Cereal: Who uses storyboards for sprite comics anymore, my gosh! Also, I guess that was the grocery store that the guards were in front of.@The Breakup: Awww poor Sybre. He's turning to the Dark Side! (Where they have cookies, btw)@Phinto: I suppose this is from a Bionicle movie?

whats this?

phintodaily.gif 
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  

Nav3taX recommended something like that to me.Sybre does get more powerful, but will be no match for Erbys.Ignore Phinto. He's still crazy.

mindeth the cobwebs

Well, the time has come when we cope with life Without an Author (Part 1). Sybre is killed, leaving the PGSes and boatload of characters behind. What will they do? How will they survive? It's time we find out.And something came in the Sneak Peek Section today! In this sneak peek for Without an Author (Part 2), Kodrak apparently seems frustrated about the recent casualty and loses it. (Kodrak, this will probably be the only panel where you get extremely mad.) Enjoy!Expect a new filler later. Maybe tomorrow.

mindeth the cobwebs

Kodrak and Navin have no feelings. BURN THEM!.....Oh wait, Kodrak gets angry at Phinto.......BURN HIM ANYWAYS!

I can't really take Kodrak seriously when he's mad.I have an announcement to make. I have decided I could handle two more PGSes. If you want to take part in the Without an Author arc, this is your big chance! Depending on my mood, I could even PGS your fictional characters. But the author must already be a PGS. Does that sound good?-Sybre Edited by -Windrider-

mindeth the cobwebs

I have feelings.right now im swoon witha girl who lives 3 hours away from me.thats not cool though man.>_>well. nice comic anyway XD

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

I guess this is the first time I posted in these comics. :P(See's and empty space in PGS list).Am I allowed to be a PGS? :???:

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

I guess this is the first time I posted in these comics. :P(See's and empty space in PGS list).Am I allowed to be a PGS? :???:

You are totally allowed to PGS! A six-shade Chimoru spritesheet is required. Along with your personality (I gotta make a form). Phinto and Kodrak had sent me two-shade sheets before, but they got off easy. So, you are allowed to PGS. I might even take one of your fictional characters if I feel like it.

mindeth the cobwebs

put husker in your comicpersonalty: funny, BF of phinto, earthbound fan, powerful...mask: Kakamacolor: all brownelement: stonepower: speed, lazer,gen:boy:Di miss husker ;)

Kodrak and Navin have no feelings. BURN THEM!.....Oh wait, Kodrak gets angry at Phinto.......BURN HIM ANYWAYS!

I can't really take Kodrak seriously when he's mad.I have an announcement to make. I have decided I could handle two more PGSes. If you want to take part in the Without an Author arc, this is your big chance! Depending on my mood, I could even PGS your fictional characters. But the author must already be a PGS. Does that sound good?-Sybre
yah... phinto will get mad at kodrak for slapping a girl...

phintodaily.gif 
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  

@Phinto: You have to message PGS info to me, but I'll see what I can do because my computer is currently experiencing technical difficulties.Edit: Yes, this is correct, and this goes for everybody - please PM GS requests! If I see them posted it makes me sad. -Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

mindeth the cobwebs

@Part 1: Oh no... We should vote someone. Also, in the case of emotions, just edit one of the eyes, if it's the telescopic thing you're having problems with.@Part 2: wut

I know, but I wanted a twist to the comic. And like I said before, I can't take you seriously when you're mad!This announcement is vital to the series. I have good news and bad news. The bad news is my computer didn't start up this morning and still refuses to start. The good news is I heard that my father is checking prices for new computers, so the comic quality might be boosted a bit.I can still access BZPower and send and receive messages, but most likely won't be able to post comics. Sorry.-SybreEdit: What's after the Without an Author arc, you ask? Another arc by the name of Alucard's Game of Horror will occur.WARNING: May include blood, guns, zombies, creepiness, and people getting torn apart. The main feature of the arc is Alucard, the vampire in my avatar. He is immune to stakes and sunlight. I even think I've seen him eating a garlic sandwich. If you have a weak stomach, don't look at this arc. Edited by Didonchu

mindeth the cobwebs

@Alucard: Sounds really funky... Sure this is under BZP gore rules?@Filler:nonononononono

Now that you mention it, I'll keep the blood to a minimum. And Alucard is Dracula backwards.And that filler was torture for me, too.

mindeth the cobwebs

I love how I'm just floating around.

I thought it'd suit you. Apparantly, it did.Phinto, I caught your message. But this is the final time you do this to my topic. Do it again and I'll ignore it. Edited by Melorussophobia

mindeth the cobwebs

heart of gold ey?why thankyou kindly sir.and Lol at equestria.

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

Surprise! I've got a few things for you here! First is a sneak peek for Without an Author (Part 3), which explains the color of Sybre's blood. Next is the long-awaited Storyboard for the Out of Cereal comic. And last but not least is another hand-drawn piece that shows The Result of Comic Delays! The human standing up is me, the guy with the firesword is JiMing, the guy with the claws is Oneker, and the last guy with the strange eye is Kodrak.Enjoy!And the human is, in fact based off my true appearance. I have long hair that covers my eye; a very tall body with long, skinny arms; and there are people in the shadows around me.

mindeth the cobwebs

Surprise! I've got a few things for you here! First is a sneak peek for Without an Author (Part 3), which explains the color of Sybre's blood. Next is the long-awaited Storyboard for the Out of Cereal comic. And last but not least is another hand-drawn piece that shows The Result of Comic Delays! The human standing up is me, the guy with the firesword is JiMing, the guy with the claws is Oneker, and the last guy with the strange eye is Kodrak.Enjoy!And the human is, in fact based off my true appearance. I have long hair that covers my eye; a very tall body with long, skinny arms; and there are people in the shadows around me.

a soul eater?

phintodaily.gif 
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif