• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

SybreNetX

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
452 replies to this topic

#161 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2012 - 05:17 PM

Choco chip muffins all da way!Great job, good intro.Also, sneak peek! Intense!

Thank you! Did I portray your character correctly?And about the sneak peek...
Spoiler

Edited by -Windrider-, Feb 23 2012 - 07:40 PM.

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

#162 Offline Kodrak

Kodrak
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,618 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2012 - 05:20 PM

I guess so, I don't think you're too far off.Wow, interesting. How will we manage?More muffins!

not autistic

#163 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2012 - 05:23 PM

I guess so, I don't think you're too far off.Wow, interesting. How will we manage?More muffins!

You please me, Kodrak.All of the PGSes are already authors who are capable of keeping the chaos to a minimum. But my characters are more than you think...MUFFINS FOR ALL! EVEN FOR THE ONES WHO ARE ALLERGIC!

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

spc_logo.png

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

#164 Offline Kodrak

Kodrak
  • Members

• 1,618 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2012 - 07:53 PM

Why thank you.More in number, or more of a handful?LET THEM PERISH IN A FIERY DEATH! Unless they're allergic, of course.

Edited by Kodrak, Feb 21 2012 - 07:53 PM.

not autistic

#165 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2012 - 08:10 PM

Why thank you.More in number, or more of a handful?LET THEM PERISH IN A FIERY DEATH! Unless they're allergic, of course.

You're welcome.It's both.Agreed.

Edited by Didonchu, Feb 24 2012 - 02:40 PM.

spc_logo.png

#166 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 24 2012 - 04:41 PM

There are two comics coming your way! First up is Filler 8, which is almost like those old political cartoons. This filler shows that I use PGSes more than my actual characters. You should get a good laugh out of this!Next is the first ever SybreNetX comic to have a planned-out storyboard! Let's just hope you don't run Out of Cereal!Here are the differences between the comic and the storyboard:
    [*]Phinto wasn't in the storyboard, but appeared in the actual comic.[*]Phinto also says Kodrak's last line.[*]Some panels are backwards in the storyboard.[*]There weren't any windows in the storyboard.[*]No store entrances were in the storyboard.[*]Sybre's pose in the second panel was removed and replaced.[*]A Miru appeared in the storyboard's panel 7, but was replaced with a noble Ruru.[*]A BZGuard with a Hau was set to appear, but Sybre decided to go with the storyboard.[*]The cereal box is MUCH bigger in the comic.[*]Kodrak turns the box 90° in the comic, rather than opening it in the storyboard.[/list]Enjoy! I might post the storyboard later!

Edited by Didonchu, Feb 25 2012 - 11:21 AM.

spc_logo.png

#167 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2012 - 12:20 PM

:crying:<(WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!) Well, people, The Breakup finally happened. Sybre's girlfriend breaks up with him, resulting in his rage controlling his mind. Was this the work of Vance or someone else?This is the comic right before the Without an Author arc.

spc_logo.png

#168 Offline phinto

phinto
  • Members
  • Toa

• 130 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2012 - 12:33 PM

:crying:<(WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!) Well, people, The Breakup finally happened. Sybre's girlfriend breaks up with him, resulting in his rage controlling his mind. Was this the work of Vance or someone else?This is the comic right before the Without an Author arc.

t-thats why you don't get girls!its the bad guy did it...:( y-your like me... not her...*hugs sadly*you cant be evil forever...you cant...*tear*

im autistic...

#169 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2012 - 12:40 PM

t-thats why you don't get girls!its the bad guy did it... :( y-your like me... not her...*hugs sadly*you cant be evil forever...you cant...*tear*

No, I mostly get girls, but Erbys did it.If you can't wait for the next comic, see the newest sneak peek for what happens next.

spc_logo.png

#170 Offline phinto

phinto
  • Members
  • Toa

• 130 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2012 - 05:51 PM

t-thats why you don't get girls!its the bad guy did it... :( y-your like me... not her...*hugs sadly*you cant be evil forever...you cant...*tear*

No, I mostly get girls, but Erbys did it.If you can't wait for the next comic, see the newest sneak peek for what happens next.

you know in the end teraki she is toa of life right?...

im autistic...

#171 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2012 - 06:03 PM

@Phinto: I didn't even know Teraki until you explained her to me.

spc_logo.png

#172 Offline Kodrak

Kodrak
  • Members

• 1,618 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 27 2012 - 09:57 AM

Missed some stuff...@Out of Cereal: Who uses storyboards for sprite comics anymore, my gosh! Also, I guess that was the grocery store that the guards were in front of.@The Breakup: Awww poor Sybre. He's turning to the Dark Side! (Where they have cookies, btw)@Phinto: I suppose this is from a Bionicle movie?

not autistic

#173 Offline phinto

phinto
  • Members
  • Toa

• 130 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 27 2012 - 10:05 AM

Missed some stuff...@Out of Cereal: Who uses storyboards for sprite comics anymore, my gosh! Also, I guess that was the grocery store that the guards were in front of.@The Breakup: Awww poor Sybre. He's turning to the Dark Side! (Where they have cookies, btw)@Phinto: I suppose this is from a Bionicle movie?

whats this?

im autistic...

#174 Offline Kodrak

Kodrak
  • Members

• 1,618 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 27 2012 - 11:50 AM

Nevermind.

not autistic

#175 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 27 2012 - 12:03 PM

Nav3taX recommended something like that to me.Sybre does get more powerful, but will be no match for Erbys.Ignore Phinto. He's still crazy.

spc_logo.png

#176 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2012 - 04:39 PM

Well, the time has come when we cope with life Without an Author (Part 1). Sybre is killed, leaving the PGSes and boatload of characters behind. What will they do? How will they survive? It's time we find out.And something came in the Sneak Peek Section today! In this sneak peek for Without an Author (Part 2), Kodrak apparently seems frustrated about the recent casualty and loses it. (Kodrak, this will probably be the only panel where you get extremely mad.) Enjoy!Expect a new filler later. Maybe tomorrow.

spc_logo.png

#177 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2012 - 07:54 PM

Kodrak and Navin have no feelings. BURN THEM!.....Oh wait, Kodrak gets angry at Phinto.......BURN HIM ANYWAYS!

#178 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2012 - 08:49 PM

Kodrak and Navin have no feelings. BURN THEM!.....Oh wait, Kodrak gets angry at Phinto.......BURN HIM ANYWAYS!

I can't really take Kodrak seriously when he's mad.I have an announcement to make. I have decided I could handle two more PGSes. If you want to take part in the Without an Author arc, this is your big chance! Depending on my mood, I could even PGS your fictional characters. But the author must already be a PGS. Does that sound good?-Sybre

Edited by -Windrider-, Mar 01 2012 - 11:53 PM.

spc_logo.png

#179 Offline Nav3taX

Nav3taX
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,112 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2012 - 01:50 AM

I have feelings.right now im swoon witha girl who lives 3 hours away from me.thats not cool though man.>_>well. nice comic anyway XD
Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician
"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church
"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie
"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson
"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

#180 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2012 - 03:23 AM

I guess this is the first time I posted in these comics. :P(See's and empty space in PGS list).Am I allowed to be a PGS? :???:

#181 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2012 - 12:13 PM

I guess this is the first time I posted in these comics. :P(See's and empty space in PGS list).Am I allowed to be a PGS? :???:

You are totally allowed to PGS! A six-shade Chimoru spritesheet is required. Along with your personality (I gotta make a form). Phinto and Kodrak had sent me two-shade sheets before, but they got off easy. So, you are allowed to PGS. I might even take one of your fictional characters if I feel like it.

spc_logo.png

#182 Offline phinto

phinto
  • Members
  • Toa

• 130 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2012 - 01:19 PM

put husker in your comicpersonalty: funny, BF of phinto, earthbound fan, powerful...mask: Kakamacolor: all brownelement: stonepower: speed, lazer,gen:boy:Di miss husker ;)

I can't really take Kodrak seriously when he's mad.I have an announcement to make. I have decided I could handle two more PGSes. If you want to take part in the Without an Author arc, this is your big chance! Depending on my mood, I could even PGS your fictional characters. But the author must already be a PGS. Does that sound good?-Sybre

yah... phinto will get mad at kodrak for slapping a girl...

im autistic...

#183 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2012 - 01:21 PM

@Phinto: You have to message PGS info to me, but I'll see what I can do because my computer is currently experiencing technical difficulties.Edit: Yes, this is correct, and this goes for everybody - please PM GS requests! If I see them posted it makes me sad. -Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-, Mar 02 2012 - 02:18 PM.

spc_logo.png

#184 Offline Kodrak

Kodrak
  • Members

• 1,618 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2012 - 03:01 PM

@Part 1: Oh no... We should vote someone. Also, in the case of emotions, just edit one of the eyes, if it's the telescopic thing you're having problems with.@Part 2: wut

not autistic

#185 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2012 - 05:28 PM

@Part 1: Oh no... We should vote someone. Also, in the case of emotions, just edit one of the eyes, if it's the telescopic thing you're having problems with.@Part 2: wut

I know, but I wanted a twist to the comic. And like I said before, I can't take you seriously when you're mad!This announcement is vital to the series. I have good news and bad news. The bad news is my computer didn't start up this morning and still refuses to start. The good news is I heard that my father is checking prices for new computers, so the comic quality might be boosted a bit.I can still access BZPower and send and receive messages, but most likely won't be able to post comics. Sorry.-SybreEdit: What's after the Without an Author arc, you ask? Another arc by the name of Alucard's Game of Horror will occur.WARNING: May include blood, guns, zombies, creepiness, and people getting torn apart. The main feature of the arc is Alucard, the vampire in my avatar. He is immune to stakes and sunlight. I even think I've seen him eating a garlic sandwich. If you have a weak stomach, don't look at this arc.

Edited by Didonchu, Mar 03 2012 - 12:04 AM.

spc_logo.png

#186 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2012 - 11:09 PM

Since I forgot to save my next comic and it got deleted, I wipped up the Without an Author Filler in less than five minutes! If you don't know My Little Pony: FIM, you wouldn't get this.

spc_logo.png

#187 Offline Kodrak

Kodrak
  • Members

• 1,618 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2012 - 11:57 AM

@Alucard: Sounds really funky... Sure this is under BZP gore rules?@Filler:nonononononono

not autistic

#188 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2012 - 01:04 PM

@Alucard: Sounds really funky... Sure this is under BZP gore rules?@Filler:nonononononono

Now that you mention it, I'll keep the blood to a minimum. And Alucard is Dracula backwards.And that filler was torture for me, too.

spc_logo.png

#189 Offline Kodrak

Kodrak
  • Members

• 1,618 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2012 - 01:16 PM

Oh. Alucard, eh? Sounds like something out of Yu-Gi-Oh

not autistic

#190 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2012 - 01:27 PM

Oh. Alucard, eh? Sounds like something out of Yu-Gi-Oh

He's from an anime different from Yu-gi-Oh!.

spc_logo.png

#191 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2012 - 06:34 PM

Why are you guys complaining? Equestria is a wonderful place, filled with happiness, friendship, and most importantly, ponies!

#192 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2012 - 06:44 PM

Why are you guys complaining? Equestria is a wonderful place, filled with happiness, friendship, and most importantly, ponies!

Exactly why Sybre hates it. It's not Heaven, dude.

spc_logo.png

#193 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 09 2012 - 07:32 PM

Readers, I didn't feel like making a new comic, but the long-awaited Character Sheet has arrived! PGSes, don't feel rejected, for you have your own separate PGS Sheet! Please enjoy!

spc_logo.png

#194 Offline Kodrak

Kodrak
  • Members

• 1,618 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 10 2012 - 09:58 AM

I love how I'm just floating around.

not autistic

#195 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 10 2012 - 10:51 AM

I love how I'm just floating around.

I thought it'd suit you. Apparantly, it did.Phinto, I caught your message. But this is the final time you do this to my topic. Do it again and I'll ignore it.

Edited by Melorussophobia, Mar 11 2012 - 02:44 PM.

spc_logo.png

#196 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2012 - 11:58 AM

Happy St. Patrick's Day! This is nothing special, just Sybre's ultimate revenge on Vance! I originally didn't plan to make this, but I thought, "Hey, I got time!". So, enjoy! And this might make a good desktop background!Fun Fact: I am part-Irish in real life!

spc_logo.png

#197 Offline Nav3taX

Nav3taX
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,112 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2012 - 06:16 PM

heart of gold ey?why thankyou kindly sir.and Lol at equestria.
Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician
"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church
"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie
"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson
"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

#198 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2012 - 10:26 PM

Your heart could by everything!And that Equestria joke was pretty funny!

spc_logo.png

#199 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,769 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 22 2012 - 06:20 PM

Surprise! I've got a few things for you here! First is a sneak peek for Without an Author (Part 3), which explains the color of Sybre's blood. Next is the long-awaited Storyboard for the Out of Cereal comic. And last but not least is another hand-drawn piece that shows The Result of Comic Delays! The human standing up is me, the guy with the firesword is JiMing, the guy with the claws is Oneker, and the last guy with the strange eye is Kodrak.Enjoy!And the human is, in fact based off my true appearance. I have long hair that covers my eye; a very tall body with long, skinny arms; and there are people in the shadows around me.

spc_logo.png

#200 Offline phinto

phinto
  • Members
  • Toa

• 130 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2012 - 02:27 PM

Surprise! I've got a few things for you here! First is a sneak peek for Without an Author (Part 3), which explains the color of Sybre's blood. Next is the long-awaited Storyboard for the Out of Cereal comic. And last but not least is another hand-drawn piece that shows The Result of Comic Delays! The human standing up is me, the guy with the firesword is JiMing, the guy with the claws is Oneker, and the last guy with the strange eye is Kodrak.Enjoy!And the human is, in fact based off my true appearance. I have long hair that covers my eye; a very tall body with long, skinny arms; and there are people in the shadows around me.

a soul eater?

im autistic...

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users