SybreNetX

Sybre

Surprise! I've got a few things for you here! First is a sneak peek for Without an Author (Part 3), which explains the color of Sybre's blood. Next is the long-awaited Storyboard for the Out of Cereal comic. And last but not least is another hand-drawn piece that shows The Result of Comic Delays! The human standing up is me, the guy with the firesword is JiMing, the guy with the claws is Oneker, and the last guy with the strange eye is Kodrak.Enjoy!And the human is, in fact based off my true appearance. I have long hair that covers my eye; a very tall body with long, skinny arms; and there are people in the shadows around me.

a soul eater?
Yes. That must mean Sybre secretly eats souls...

mindeth the cobwebs

Woohoo! New comic!I liked Kodrak's rant, it was unexpected. But the PGS scene was great. That was a more creative way than having them pop up in the house, and it was funny.I see you noticed the color scheme looked like Optimus Prime...that was intentional on my part. I'm glad you made a joke about it.Nice work, I can see why you were the funniest person in your class.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Woohoo! New comic!I liked Kodrak's rant, it was unexpected. But the PGS scene was great. That was a more creative way than having them pop up in the house, and it was funny.I see you noticed the color scheme looked like Optimus Prime...that was intentional on my part. I'm glad you made a joke about it.Nice work, I can see why you were the funniest person in your class.

Yeah, Kodrak's rant is supposed to be unexpected because of his calm personality. And I did, in fact, plan out the PGS scene. It was funny because I am a man of humor.Only thing that's off on the Optimus Prime scheme is the mask color. But when I took a good look at you, I thought "Wow, he looks just like Optimus Prime! Did he notice?" So I made the joke. I am very glad you like it.And I appreciate your compliments. But did much more than comics to earn such a title that I lost when I switched schools.Here's a fun fact: I was also the tallest student in class. When I was measured by a few other kids, they were surprised about my height and arm length.

mindeth the cobwebs

When did I start a rivalry with Kodrak and why would he throw random stuff at me? :???:But good comic though! ;)

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

When did I start a rivalry with Kodrak and why would he throw random stuff at me? :???:But good comic though! ;)

Kodrak thought you were an alley cat and tried to drive you away.And thank you! You'll be appearing a lot!

mindeth the cobwebs

Wow, tall too? You are extremely lucky.Yeah, I was gonna try the mask being two-toned and all with the blue and silver, but then I said "Overkill."

Except for when I bump my head! :D Still happens... And if you want, I could make you a six-shade Optimus Prime Kanohi, but it'd have to be a Noble Matatu.You guys are lucky today! You get the Without an Author Filler (2) and a story that reveals a long-lost secret! If you're confused about the two-shader, his name is Wairu, THE original Sybre who was the result of a name-change left by a member name "Rahkshi Guurahk", formerly "Guurakh". I should get to why Wairu wants to take over. Let's start the story then.Back near 2008, I was called Wairu, based off a cheap MOC I made. Even though I didn't know how to publish comics, I still made them, but they were a secret to BZPower, which I had ignored at the time. However, the comics were very cheap with randomness, bad fonts, and terrible effects. I didn't even make sheets for the many characters I had. I just colored the sprites individually and sent them in. And with every comic came a different sprite choice. They were still popular with my friends no matter how bad those comics were. But fate played a cruel joke when my computer was in great danger. My icon had crashed, making it 100% unaccesible. We couldn't open it no matter what we tried, so I borrowed my brother's icon, which I continued to make comics on. My brother's icon also crashed, but was saved. Then my dad ended my icon's problems once and for all. He did something that still brings tears to my eyes even today: he deleted the icon and everything on it. All my many comics: gone forever. Their revival comics, however, were saved and I later returned to BZPower, taking the name Sybre, which I had used in a MegaMan comic I made.. I could show you some of the revival stuff and some characters I remember from the original Wairu's comics exclusively by PM only. I hope you enjoyed the story that led up to SybreNetX.-KreosAnd the only characters in Wairu's comics that I still use today are me, Reggie (Gari at the time), Trevor (mostly called Dementos), Deranged Kujo (who started out as Mischevio), Erbys (who started out as two separate characters: Anti-Wairu and Neiru), Nootun (inspired from Austin, a real-life friend who may be reused), and Valarie who was loosely inspired by Brooke.

mindeth the cobwebs

A tragic tale...on to my opinion of the comic:Uh oh. I smell trouble. XDWhen are you gonna make the finished next episode? Unless it's really long...?

I remember some. That one filler brings back such memories!I thought the comic out. Maybe I should work on it...

mindeth the cobwebs

Wow. Confusion! I like the inclusion of Prototype Vamprah (Did you six-shade him yourself?) and Teridax (Once again, did you six-shade him yourself?). But...MATA NUI, VAMPRAH SPOKE! LOL!

No, Vamprah and Teridax were in a kit.I forgot about Vamprah's silence. Oops!

mindeth the cobwebs

@Without an author: Woohoo, I appeared again! But I really laughed at "Sybre's gained ultimate power?! How will I defeat him now?!"Lol, is that Antroz or something in the Easter Special?

I think it's funny that you were carrying Kohu with one hand and running.The guy in the Easter Special is a custom Dragon Ball Z character named Pyrokani that I made.

mindeth the cobwebs

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, has anybody ever seen that movie called The PGS and Ultimate Power? I did. Anyway, Sybre demonstrates his ultimate power and meets TOA PIRAKA HAKANN 2.0 in the process. Both are good at dodging huge energy blasts, especially when TPH 2.0 proves to be powerful himself. Enjoy!TPH, I put that attack name in the comic, but made it even more ridiculous. I hope you like it.

mindeth the cobwebs

Lol. No hard feelings, right? But...how'd he get to be a Toa? XD(And is it just me, or does TPH have a different appearance in EVERY COMIC HE'S IN?)

Dude, he's got "Toa" in his name.And I was expecting a Matoran sheet, but the Toa one is fine, I guess.Did anyone miss their final chance to PGS? You have a shot now, but it will not be in the main series, but you might have a special appearence or cameo. You can join my new band called CyberisticMakutas if you want. I need a guitarist, drummer, keyboardist, and manager. Once I have all of the members cast, I'll make comics of our performances. I don't need voice-acting. Just PM me your preferred name, your role in the band, sprites (include regular stuff for out of performance scenes) (Sprites of the applicant playing the instrument is accepted), and lyrics to a song if you want. Keep the lyrics appropriate and tell me the name of the song and band so I can give credit.And you don't have to be a PGS to apply! :biggrin: Edited by -Windrider-

mindeth the cobwebs

Lol. No hard feelings, right? But...how'd he get to be a Toa? XD(And is it just me, or does TPH have a different appearance in EVERY COMIC HE'S IN?)

@TNG: Yes I do. I am one who has many bodies,One who has many minds, and one who just made a Giant Takua fall on your head. @Kreos: Any way I liked this comic and yes I also like the way you did my attack.

@TNG: Yes I do. I am one who has many bodies,One who has many minds, and one who just made a Giant Takua fall on your head. @Kreos: Any way I liked this comic and yes I also like the way you did my attack.
A man of many attires, I see. Good luck with that.That's great! I'm thinking of ways to improve it!

mindeth the cobwebs

Today, I bring you a SUPER special comic today! In Character Similarities Volume 1, I will show you characters from Wairu's Comics that are similar to certain SybreNetX characters. This is a major exclusive!You don't need to know the old characters' personalities. Just match them up with the new characters. Enjoy!And meet the two beings that inspired Erbys!

mindeth the cobwebs

Wow. So THAT'S where they all came from.Oh wait, wasn't wondering. Lol, that just makes it more of a surprise!

Yep. Dug deep to remember them.I just wish I had a comic with them in it still alive.

mindeth the cobwebs

Do you know The Key to the Enemies' Defeat? You'll find out... This comic shows Sybre's incredible soul-eater abilities. But who was specially chosen as Sybre's assisstant? That's for you to find out.

I can't help but, say this DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!! Sorry that was very tempting to say anyway nice comic and I am honored to be your miester.
Heh heh. Well, it was in your comics after all!

mindeth the cobwebs

And then I come in and say "YOU BROKE THE FOURTH WALL, BRACE FOR IMPACT!" (Nothing happens)"Er...thought a meteor would fly in."Just kidding, but nice comic. Can I make references to this Soul Eater stuff in your PGS appearances?

Oh, I hadn't though that through enough! OMG! And angry Fluttershy is coming in! Oh, the humanity!And please do! I would love that!

mindeth the cobwebs

Wait, you eat good souls?Excuse me as I set up a barricade in my room...

I am his miester beware of me so make sure you get the following equiptment you will need .......12 force field, trap doors, motion activated traps, and all the military forces in the world.Sybre great sould eater references now you should make your self do second releases and BANKAIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, you eat good souls?Excuse me as I set up a barricade in my room...

I am his miester beware of me so make sure you get the following equiptment you will need .......12 force field, trap doors, motion activated traps, and all the military forces in the world.Sybre great sould eater references now you should make your self do second releases and BANKAIS!!!!!!!!!!!
JiMing is safe because he's my friend.There's gonna be more soul eating later on. But I'm doing a semi-arc starring TNG.Excuse the double-post, but I have a very important announcement...........This series is now 1 year old. It was released on April 4th, 2011 after I came home from a vacation, and I forgot until today! Oops! Normally, I'd have a comic for you, but I didn't have the time. I'm so sorry.But you could still say Happy Belated Birthday to SybreNetX.I'll try to have a comic for this rare occaision next year. Sorry.-Kreos Edit: Please do not double post unless you are adding a new comic or a significant preview of a comic. Happy birthday nonetheless, SybreNetX! :lookhere:-Wind- Edited by -Windrider-

mindeth the cobwebs

• 2 weeks later...

Here comes two new comics! First off is one made before the short downtime, but I never posted it until now. Here is Design Flaws Revealed! It is a crudely-made comic where the characters transform into drawings made by a 3-year-old. Sybre is in Panel 1, Donak is in Panel 2, Phinto appears in Panel 3, the Elemental Master from the end of Without an Author makes a special appearence in Panel 4, JiMing's firesword clearly gives away the identity of the person in Panel 5, and Nootun takes an unfortunate appearence in Panel 6. And what was Nootun gonna do? You decide!Next, we see Erbys in Private, a humorous comic showing was Erbys does in private, which is what he thought he was in... And there's a special bonus: every PGS appears!Enjoy!

mindeth the cobwebs

Here comes two new comics! First off is one made before the short downtime, but I never posted it until now. Here is Design Flaws Revealed! It is a crudely-made comic where the characters transform into drawings made by a 3-year-old. Sybre is in Panel 1, Donak is in Panel 2, Phinto appears in Panel 3, the Elemental Master from the end of Without an Author makes a special appearence in Panel 4, JiMing's firesword clearly gives away the identity of the person in Panel 5, and Nootun takes an unfortunate appearence in Panel 6. And what was Nootun gonna do? You decide!Next, we see Erbys in Private, a humorous comic showing was Erbys does in private, which is what he thought he was in... And there's a special bonus: every PGS appears!Enjoy!

So that's what Erbys does in his free time.

So that's what Erbys does in his free time.
Trust me, you've seen nothing!

mindeth the cobwebs

Great Mata Nui, I can never unsee this...Thanks for the appearance, only downside is me and the green guy next to me could have had more creative lines. Still, awesome.

Sorry.You and Kohu would have had better lines if there were more room. Sorry.

mindeth the cobwebs

Brave and tough people, prepare for the Convict Hunt (Part 1). Your squad leader is Tahu Nuva Golden, TNG for short. Nobody accompanies him, but TNG travels deep into the infamous Convict Desert, ruled by Deranged Kujo, TNG's target. Let the hunt begin!Here's some facts: TNG's PGS application had inspired this! And Kujo's real name is revealed! His last name is just a new name to keep his family out of trouble. His true last name is Seitar. And this leads up to Alucard's Game of Horror!Enjoy!P.S. If you ever make that Toa in the comic, PM the pictures to me! We can arrange a topic.Edit: If you were wondering who Kaio is, check TNG's comics!And if I ever get GIMP, I might remaster this comic!

Edited by Kreos

mindeth the cobwebs