SybreNetX

Sybre

Ugh, Rahkshi heads are so ugly. I hope your character will get back his Hau, so that he can become as handsome as my character again!Just kidding. :PBut anyways, here's hoping that you don't try to kill all of your PG'S!

The Rahk. head is just for show!And I'll manage!

mindeth the cobwebs

Heads up, kiddies! Alucard's Game of Horror (Part 2) is now continuing! Another life is taken, someone joins the fight with a plan to beat Alucard, and a mystery being is also hunting Sybre. But who? Find out now!Note: Although SybreNetX has gained eight pages and counting, proving that it has became more popular than ever before with a bigger availible audience, I might or might not close SybreNetX after Alucard's Game of Horror is completed. My summer has already begun, but I'm incredibly lazy and I often reluctantly make comics for you guys without having any fun. I sometimes go for a week or two without making a comic. I want to have fun while comic making and to actually want to be able to make comics, but I'm really not so far. I feel like I have no time to make comics for you even though I'm doing something else on the computer, and it stinks. If this series is closed, I promise I'll come back later for it. I'm not fully done with this series yet, and I have a lot more planned.Despite this, please enjoy my future comics, folks.

mindeth the cobwebs

@Comic wow. This is gonna be hard. Maybe his blood being a fruity drink could spawn a mini arc.@Announcement Wow. I feel the same way a lot of the time. The long hiatus due to having no sound editing software is nearly making me lose interest. We should both do something so we don't meet the fate of all the retired comic makers! PM me if interested. I have an idea.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@Comic wow. This is gonna be hard. Maybe his blood being a fruity drink could spawn a mini arc.@Announcement Wow. I feel the same way a lot of the time. The long hiatus due to having no sound editing software is nearly making me lose interest. We should both do something so we don't meet the fate of all the retired comic makers! PM me if interested. I have an idea.

Yeah. But Kohu and everyone will help take care of things. And the Hawaiian blood thing was just some little gag. I love that drink.I don't plan to actually quit comic making. I'll try to start the next part tomorrow. I'll PM you tomorrow, TNG.

mindeth the cobwebs

Alucard's Game of Horror (Part 3) is beginning to reach its peak. Alucard reveals his own past believes to have killed Sybre after delivering a deadly blow. The calvary arrives, giving the home team a major advantage. But Kohu, a star player, leaves the battle, allowing Alucard to claim two more lives. This compells the mysterious being engulfed by the night sky to come help.Don't be bored by my words. See it for yourself! Enjoy!

mindeth the cobwebs

Hey, where am I? I want to fight an immortal vampire too! I shall slay him with my awesome! But really, nice comic, you're definitely improving your effect skills. Oh, and NOOOO KILLING OFF YOUR OWN CHARACTERS

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Hey, where am I? I want to fight an immortal vampire too! I shall slay him with my awesome!But really, nice comic, you're definitely improving your effect skills. Oh, and NOOOO KILLING OFF YOUR OWN CHARACTERS

Don't fret. I thought of you and will add you shortly.And the dead ones will unfortunately return.

Hmm...get him a new master? Lol. It would be funny if Sybre said, "Ok, I'll be your master. Get me a burger."Nice grass background, and..who the Karz is in that box? Lol.

Yeah, like Alucard is gonna do what I tell him to do!And the dude in the night is to remain secret until the next part.

mindeth the cobwebs

Alucard's Game of Horror (Part 4) is nearing its end. The battle is taken outside due to the destruction of the studio and JiMing and the mystery being join the fight, buying Sybre enough time to try and win. But what exactly does happen?What are you looking at me for? Read it! After you read the note below.I highly suggest you listen to Time of Dying by Three Days Grace when you read this.Enjoy!

mindeth the cobwebs

Whoa, epic! Sybre's father?! That's amazing! (Not sure if his father is the Soul Eater or the Vampire...lol)Yes, that is an epic blast, but where did the horizontal one come from?

Oh yeah! And he's neither. I caught the abilities myself.And that was the big one going down. Oops.

mindeth the cobwebs

Alucard's Game of Horror (End) has now come to an end. The battle is over and Sybre decides to try and cope with his violent impaler half. However, coping may virtually be impossible.Everyone, I believe this might be the last SybreNetX comic I'm going to make for now. I just want to do other comics for now but I will reopen it later. I will still let you post on this one comic, but I will close the series after a few days. I'm sorry.

mindeth the cobwebs

Seems to be paving the way for what you described. TNG will be absolutely shocked when he finds out...Cheers to a great series!

Yes. And I'll keep that in mind.This series has made me realize that I have a purpose here and that my account was not wasted! Unfortunately, it won't last forever. *clink*

mindeth the cobwebs

• 2 months later...

SybreNetX is back again after an entire summer in green and blue! We've been doing a lot during the downtime, so here's an Inside Joke. This season, there will be so many secrets unlocked, that we'll have most of them revealed in volumes! Not to mention new characters and adventures. Not only that, but I'm accepting at least one more PGS! HUZZAH! The fun has been quadrupled!-Sybre

mindeth the cobwebs

Well, I didn't get the inside joke, but the third panel was hilarious! All those injuries, and Vance just runs away.Good to see you back!
We were laughing at the viewers such as PGSes. Sybre had mentioned Raiden: Toa of Storms in the first panel. The dialogue of panel 1 was inspired by Raiden's GS request sent after the closing of the series.Yes, TNG, it is good to be back.

mindeth the cobwebs

Whoops, sorry Wind. Or whoever deleted the posts.Anyways, HA! I LAUGH AT RAIDEN'S MISERY AT NOT BEING ABLE TO GUEST STAR! (not really)Um... Augh! Where's a Medi Gun when you need one!In all seriousness, cant wait for more!

Whoops, sorry Wind. Or whoever deleted the posts.Anyways, HA! I LAUGH AT RAIDEN'S MISERY AT NOT BEING ABLE TO GUEST STAR! (not really)Um... Augh! Where's a Medi Gun when you need one!In all seriousness, cant wait for more!
Poor Raiden will GS very soon. I promise.

mindeth the cobwebs

LOL. That was quite a lot of random truth. Funniest bits were the evil Kraata and the Fluttershy thing.A bit revealing, that one about Carmen and Tia. Nice, hope it all goes well!
It sure was. I have drawn the human forms, too.@Xion: Again, I keep getting better. And I put a lot of thought into Konado's name! :)I'm surprised nobody was concerned about Erbys's master!

mindeth the cobwebs

Huh, the first few weeks of school the teachers are actually pretty nice with the amount of homework they give out. Ah well, all I can say is I hope I never get a brain overload.I'm looking forward to more!

Huh, the first few weeks of school the teachers are actually pretty nice with the amount of homework they give out. Ah well, all I can say is I hope I never get a brain overload.I'm looking forward to more!
My teachers are overabusing their powers...I've got plenty more plans!

mindeth the cobwebs

Wow. Sometimes I feel like that will happen. Awesome how you put it in medical terms. XDI'm afraid I don't get the last panel.
Everyone understands.I didn't expect too many people to get that. He meant Sybre will attack the hospital staff.

mindeth the cobwebs

Everyone, this is a time of celebration. Why, you ask? I mean, SybreNetX is already reopening and recovering. Why would Sybre want to celebrate. Check my post count. Yeah, that's right. As of September 5th, 2012, there were 1,000 Posts For Sybre! Strange, since Sybre's supposed to have more. The special will explain everything. Huzzah!Later on: Vance receives ultimate power, Konado is uninfected, a mysterious stranger studies the characters, and Shakira lays an egg (just kidding about the egg thing).

mindeth the cobwebs

• 2 weeks later...

Here's another late special comic for Sybre's 14th Birthday! In this comic, Vance is the good guy despite what he's getting for Sybre. In fact, another gift makes Sybre stronger than before once again!In this version of Sybre's 14th Birthday!, Vance chooses the darker path and brings Dr. Giggles, the new PGS, to the studio so the Dr. can spread his reign of terror even farther!Yes, these are rushed and I actually did make two versions. And if you get the music reference in the beginning, don't judge me. :dozingoff:-Sybre

mindeth the cobwebs

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, sorry about the inactivity. This is the first comic since my birthday. Anyway, quit your shuffling, people. Only cool people are Soran Everyday. I thought up the comic shortly after Soran GSed, but never made it. Here it is now! This entire comic is dedicated to Soran himself!PLEASE get the joke at the end!

mindeth the cobwebs

I definitely get the joke at the end!I also like how you made fun of the shuffling song. Makes me realize how strange modern music can be at times.
Thank you! I would have punched the computer if I had to explain a simple joke like that.I didn't even know that was a song! :D But it's overrated, anyway.

mindeth the cobwebs