Favorite Hero Factory Game

Hexann

Breakout. No contest.

Well, okay, it was a bit glitchy and annoying at the beginning, but it changed and got much better, especially near the Kualus IV level. The 3-D graphics and the world-exploring gameplay kept me engaged, versus previous games that had repetitive layouts and lackluster bosses.

The brain attack game also suffers from this problem, sadly. And the fact that the easiest way to beat it is to run around in circles.

Breakout is good, but for some reason my computer doesn't like it and it lags a lot. So I'm really going for the Hero Factory Mission: Von Nebula (I think that's what it's called). I liked it, but the other ones should not have been made, since your Heroes' color would change. So would there weapon.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Breakout. No contest.

Well, okay, it was a bit glitchy and annoying at the beginning, but it changed and got much better, especially near the Kualus IV level. The 3-D graphics and the world-exploring gameplay kept me engaged, versus previous games that had repetitive layouts and lackluster bosses.

The brain attack game also suffers from this problem, sadly. And the fact that the easiest way to beat it is to run around in circles.

I haven't even gotten to playing the latest levels..... :(

(I think that's what it's called)

Yup.

Breakout. No contest.

Well, you aught to try them. They are very good, and much improved over the previous ones. There's Tansari, which is a bit of a puzzle, and Kualus IV, which is a good racing game. The Core Hunter level isn't bad either, but it has it's own sort of twist, not like the lameness of Villain Storage or Hive Planet where you just wander about.

Breakout. No contest.

Kualus

That sounds like.....KUALISI!!

• 3 weeks later...

My be the Breakout Game but it sad that it can't work on my new computer.

That Unity Web Player runs VERY slow.....

Ya i agree with you all the way, i don't know why Lego use that thing.

Because it looks awesome.

I'm ya slow mean "Not going to be a good game", you know what why i say Breakout i should of say Brain Attack.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Breakout. No contest.

Kualus

Actually it sounds like Kualus. As in Toa/Rahaga Kualus (Of ice). And I frankly have no idea what a "kualisi" is, unless you meant a :k: :a: :n: :m_o: :h: :i: :k: :u: :a: :l: :s: :i: (Kanohi Kualsi)... In which case I have no idea where the extra "I" came from. :P

But wasn't that level called Coolix IV or something? Or is it SERIOUSLY called Kualus?

Edited by Tanu Toa of Earth
toatanusignature.png

Breakout. No contest.

Kualus

Actually it sounds like Kualus. As in Toa/Rahaga Kualus (Of ice). And I frankly have no idea what a "kualisi" is, unless you meant a :k: :a: :n: :m_o: :h: :i: :k: :u: :a: :l: :s: :i: (Kanohi Kualsi)... In which case I have no idea where the extra "I" came from. :P

But wasn't that level called Coolix IV or something? Or is it SERIOUSLY called Kualus?

I think he meant the Kanohi Kualsi. I also think I mistyped - it's Koolus IV.