TBTTRAH's Sixth Anniversary Bash

MT Zehvor

The new fancy disclaimer: The following one shot has been written for the sake of humor and humor alone. The views expressed below do not necessarily reflect the views of the author, though if you like said views, feel free to credit them to the author. The author reserves all rights to file suit should an opportunity to make money appear; However, the author currently happens to lack funding for a lawyer, so everyone is probably safe for the time being.

======

Tahu: Hello, everyone!

Takadox: Hey there!

Tahu: It's been quite a while since we last did one of these one shots...mostly due to...being busy with stuff like running a mansion. At least, that's why I've been busy. How about you, Takadox?

Takadox: ...I've been dead. I got killed off...remember?

Tahu: ...ah. Right. Well, I suppose that's a pretty good excuse as well. Anyways, we're here today to celebrate "The Bionicles Try To Run a House" series turning six years old!

Takadox: Indeed.

Tahu: So...in true TBTTRAH fashion...we're going to take this time to thank everyone who's helped make this comedy into what it has become.

Takadox: ...what has it become, exactly?

Tahu: ...well...it's become...um...a kind of successful story in the midst of a struggling forum on a website about a line of children's toys?

Takadox: ...so much to celebrate these days.

Tahu: Anyways...I'll start off by thanking all the fans out there. We've had quite a few supporters throughout the years, and we sincerely appreciate every single one of you!

Takadox: ...how many supporters have there been, exactly?

Tahu: ...uh...like...maybe...a few dozen? I don't know...

Takadox: Guess we'll have to wait a few years before Machinima comes calling to make us into a live action show.

Tahu: We'd also like to thank the forums for a place to write a comedy in the first place, and for all the other writers in this particular forum for helping to build this comedies section into a place where we've been able to thrive for the past six years.

Takadox: ...

Tahu: And...I suppose the internet, for existing as well? That's kind of a necessity, I suppose.

Takadox: They're always good.

Tahu: Well...I think that wraps the thanks up. Anyone I left out, Takadox?

Takadox: ...hmm...well, no...I think you pretty much mentioned everyone we should thank.

Tahu: Good. In that case-

Takadox: HOWEVER...there is someone I would like to NOT thank.

Tahu: ...er...um...maybe that could wait until some other-

Takadox: To that LAZY, NO GOOD AUTHOR OUT THERE...YOU KILLED ME OFF YOU FAT, TALENTLESS HACK!

Tahu: ...uh...

Takadox: YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS, AND YOU'LL DIE ALONE IN A DITCH OFF THE SIDE OF AN INTERSTATE!

Tahu: ...

Takadox: YOU BETTER REBOOT THIS SERIES SOON AND BRING ME BACK TO LIFE, OR I'M GOING TO COME FIND YOU AND END YOUR MISERABLE EXISTENCE EVEN SOONER!

Takadox: ...I HATE YOU! YOU AREN'T EVEN WORTH THE KEYBOARD YOU TYPE ON! YOU WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS THE WORST WRITER EVER...AND AFTER THAT...I'M GOING TO FIND SOME WAY TO TRASH YOUR REPUTATION EVEN MORE!

Tahu: ...uh...Takadox-

Takadox: I'M DONE! I'M DONE WITH YOU ALL! I'M MOVING TO ANOTHER COMEDY...WITH A REAL WRITER WHO HAS ACTUAL TALENT! HE'LL TREAT ME WITH THE RESPECT I DESERVE...AND NOT KILL ME OFF IN SOME POINTLESS SIDE SCENE! (storms out of the room)

*SLAM!*

Tahu: ...er...hmm...

Evil Tahu: (sticks his head in) He seems bitter.

Tahu: AAHH!! Where did YOU come from?

Evil Tahu: Hmm? Oh, I just stopped by to taste the celebratory cake. I got a new job haunting people in one of iBrow's comedies after I got killed off.

Evil Tahu: Anyways, tell him to just go find another job. It'll help him get over the bitterness...of being dead.

Tahu: ...er...yeah...I'm sure he'll be really happy to hear that.

Evil Tahu: Well, that's what I did.

Evil Tahu: ...anyways, I'm out. Tell MT his cake sucks.

Tahu: ...you know what? Forget this. This celebration's over. There's no partying with a bunch of no fun dead guys like you.

======

Thanks to everyone who's made these last six years possible! It's been a great ride, and I'd wish for another six years just like it...but I that would suggest that I probably don't have a job at that point...so maybe just another good three years?

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

If it makes you feel any better, Takadox, I'll take you in. Not only will that stretch the continuity of TBTTRAH, but it might be enough to actually motivate me to write TFC again. Congrats on 6 years MT. I wish the next years (if it's not six) to be as glorious as the past six. ~MN~

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

• 4 weeks later...