What's your collection of bioncle like

tahukan

i pretty much had every set from 04-10 and these were all fantastic sets, almost all of them are still built with one exception being the Axalara T9 which im literally working on rebuilding while posting this and reading the forums, and ive also gone and got alot of the 01-03 sets off ebay and i still am trying to buy the rest of them there, so i have really alot of bionicles of course, not to mention the movies and books i have as well!

Dude epic collection displaying idea, i am going to try and by some shelves like that and display all my sets, because currently they are all built and in boxes just waiting to be displayed

Edit: Quoted images linked in order to save people scrolling.

-Wind-

Thanks. You are more than welcome to use my display idea. I got them all at Home Depot. Good luck and looking forward on seeing your collection bro.

Btw here is a video of them when I first displayed them last year.

10640418814_ff945700dc_o.jpg

I'd say I have ~75-90% of all the sets. Missed a few of the earlier ones, especially in '02. I do have at least all of the canister sets from '06 onwards, as well as most of the titans from `04-09. Unfortunately most of the collection pre-`08 is disassembled, so I can't sort through it all and catalog what I have. Threw the canisters out in a move, too :( Hopefully one day I'll be able to sit down and reconstruct everything.

Edited by Mr Caes
"You are what you dare."

-Bornstellar Makes Eternal Lasting

Sadly, I only own about 6 sets and about 3 of them have been broken down for MOCs of Matoran and stuff.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

01: Pohatu Mata

02: Bohrok Pahrak

04: All the Toa Metru, Vahki Zadakh, Turaga Dume and Nivawk, and Nidhiki

06: Brutaka (used to have)

07: Matoro Mahri, Carapar, Dekar (used to have)

08: Rockoh t3

09: Gresh, Vorox, Strakk, Mata Nui (Glatorian Legend), Ackar, Zesk, Tarduk, Atakus, Raanu, Fero and Skirmix (used to have)

10: Tahu, Gresh, Takanuva, Rahkshi, Piraka

I have a fair bit to update

2001: Toa Mata, Turaga Tohunga(Original 6, Takua, Hahli, Nuparu, Taipu, Tamaru, Hafu, Kapura, Kopeke, Makuta)

2002: Toa Nuva, Bohrok, Bohrok Va, Bohrok Queens, Boxor, Exo Toa

2003: Bohrok Kal, Kal Va, Kohlitoran, Rahkshi, Takanuva(No Bike), Makuta, Jaller and Guuko, Takua and Pewkew

2004: Toa Metru, Vahki, Metrutoran, Nidihki, Dume and Nivhawk, Lhikan and Kikinalo, Krekka

2005: Toa Hordika, Visorak, Rahaga, Roodaka, Sidorak, Keetongu, Toa Haga

2006: Toa Inika, Piraka, Voyatoran, Irnaak, Umbra, Brutaka, Axxon, Vezon and Fen, Kardas

2007: Toa Mahri, Barraki, Mahritoran, Kahzahni, Lesovikk, Nocturn, Maxiloss and Spinax, Hydraxon, Gahdunka

2008: Phantoka, Mistika, Kardatoran, Irnaxx, Mazeka, Vultraz, Mutran and Vican, Takanuva

2009: Mata Nui Titan, Mata Nui

Now completed all I want from 01-08. Never wanted Rahi or Battle Vehicles, but I think besides that I have every set aside from combiners and what not, which I will most likely never get.

Now onto 09! Hopefully I can complete my collection by 2015

Edited by Cee Matrix

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I have most the sets, with a few missing from certain years (ie never was able to get the Turaga/Manas or the Bohrok Va and most of the Kal, never got Karzahni either :( ). The majority of sets currently stored in their canisters built, or for larger sets in pieces in ziplock bags in containers. A few of my favouriter sets I have out and built, such as Toa Ignika and Lhikan. :)

photo-50441.gif

Credit to Pohuaki for the awesome banner! ^_^

My collection...

Very few doubles (2 doubles). Not all the toa and baddies, as I only recently have ever had money to spend on things, so even if the normal guys I am missing a bunch. But I have a lot of random pieces that I have received over the past while. So I don't know, except that it is organized in bins by colour group and is in a cabinet in my room.

Online presences (main ones, at least):

DeviantART: Heontris

YouTube: Heontris

Anything else with the name Heontris is also me. As far as I know.

"Don't be a night owl, it gets boring after the first 6 hours." - Me right now

According to brickset there are 283 Normal Bionicle sets. Looking at the list there seems to have been about 50 promotional sets included in that. I own about 150 sets. Most of the sets I'm missing are from 2001-2003. Past that, the only sets I'm missing are:

Krekka

Toa Norik

Rahaga Iruini, Gaaki, and Bomonga

Umbra

Matoro Inika

Hydraxon

Maxilos and Spinax

Gadunka

Lesovikk

Karzhani

Nocturn

Vultraz

Icarax

Mazeka

Rockoh T3

Jetrax T6

Axalara T9

Krika

Skopio XV-1

Not counting playsets or promotional sets. The only sets I have from 01-03 are Tahu, Gali, and Lewa Mata, Gali, Kopaka, Pohatu, and Onua Nuva as well as their Bohrok counterparts, Tannok and Gahlok va, as well as Takanuva and the six Rahkshi.

andromeda_m31_slideshow.jpg

01: None

02: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa

03: All Rahkshi, Kopeke, Macku, Matoro

04: Nokama, Nuju, Whenua, Onewa, 3 Matoran, Turaga Dume set

05: Norik Rahaga, Keetongu, Blue Visorak, Toa Iruni

06: Toa Inika, Piraka, Brutaka, Axonn, Vezon set

07: Toa Mahri, Barraki, Hydraxon, Maxilos, Gundunka, Red crab thing

08: All Toa, All Makuta, Toa Ignika, Mutran, Vultraz, Takanuva

09: All Glatorian, Tuma, Fero, Berix, Metus, Motercycle guys, Toa Mata-Nui

10: All Stars

Bionicle for 2015.

As far as sets are concerned, I have a complete collection, with the exception of the European promo sets and combiner sets that I already have the components for. They are currently fully assembled, with the exception of the playsets, but all of them are in storage boxes.

My collectable collection is far from complete. But I do have a few that I am proud of, like a ton of '04 Vahi and shadow Kraata, plus the Onu-Metru great disc. I am not very compelled to complete it, but I would like the Movie and '04 versions of the Mask of Shadows and an orange Vahi.

PSN ID: darthlego
Gamertag: SPARTAN J46
Steam name: jumpy46

i pretty much had every set from 04-10 and these were all fantastic sets, almost all of them are still built with one exception being the Axalara T9 which im literally working on rebuilding while posting this and reading the forums, and ive also gone and got alot of the 01-03 sets off ebay and i still am trying to buy the rest of them there, so i have really alot of bionicles of course, not to mention the movies and books i have as well!

Dude epic collection displaying idea, i am going to try and by some shelves like that and display all my sets, because currently they are all built and in boxes just waiting to be displayed

Edit: Quoted images linked in order to save people scrolling.

-Wind-

Thanks. You are more than welcome to use my display idea. I got them all at Home Depot. Good luck and looking forward on seeing your collection bro.

Btw here is a video of them when I first displayed them last year.

Awesome as man thanks!

I cant believe i only just realized you replied sorry :/

Ive actually watched that video before and given it a thumbs up its an epic display! 

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

I was late to join the Bionicle fan base, so my sets start at about 2007. In '07, I bought all of the Toa, the Matoran & Thulox, and three of the Barraki (I think they were Carpar, Mantax, and Pridak). I also got Maxilos and Gadunka. 

As for 2008, I bought three of the Makuta dudes, two Toa, and Kirop. 

I forget my count for the remainder of the set line because my enthusiasm for Bionicle sort of waned after we were dropped off at Bara Magna. Thankfully, I've managed to rekindle it in recent years.

However that does not mean that I have no sets from the "good 'ol days". Three days ago, I got my Onua Mata set in the mail, and I'm expecting 2003 Hafu and Kopeke to arrive soon. 

Sadly, Onua is the only model that has survived my rash thoughts of "what would _____ look like if I gave it this weapon/armor/mask/body part from ____". Presently, I have three plastic bins of disembodied Bionicle pieces due to this matter. I'm hoping that that mentality is no longer wedged into my mind. 

bZpOwEr

The only years that I'm missing quite a few sets from are the Metru Nui and Bara Magna years. Everything else is complete or near complete (2001 is my only truly complete year).

As for kanohi/krana/kraata, I have a long way to go.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

:)

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/E-T/Collecting/Groups/collection_2014_july_bionicle_1.jpg
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/E-T/Collecting/Groups/collection_2014_july_bionicle_2.jpg
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/E-T/Collecting/Groups/collection_2014_july_bionicle_3.jpg

Love taking collection pictures. Mine's not nearly as pretty-looking as others, but... I've got a lot to stuff in limited space that's shared by a lot of other lines.

Missing from here are the 4 remaining Mistika I just bought, as well as all of my extra Kanohi/Krana/Kanohi Nuva (of which I have all but the powerless ones)/Kraata, since those are stuffed into various cans for space conservation.

~|ET|~

Edit: Please link to images over 750 kB.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

• 4 weeks later...

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

Sadly, I only own about 6 sets and about 3 of them have been broken down for MOCs of Matoran and stuff.

Might as well say what those 6 WERE.

Toa Hordika Nuju - Combined for the Sea Spider and extra pieces used for a rebuilt Ko-Matoran

Toa Hordika Whenua - Both Horidakas broken down for the Sea Spider Combo.

Toa Nuva Phantoka Kopaka - Broken down for Vezon

Toa Nuva Phantoka Pohatu - lost an arm... for Vezon of course...

Barraki Pridak - Replaced legs, for Vezon...

Agori Berix

And one promotional set called "White Piraka - Thok" whom I as a head canon call a mutated Skakdi who was shrunk via the venoms of a Sea Spider.

If my MOCs are included.

A Mahri Nui Ga-Matoran built from rip-off LEGO pieces, wear a legit Faxon, and a few other legit pieces.

A rebuilt Ko-Matoran Hordika, built from Toa Hordika Nuju's pieces, closely resembles the rebuilt Matoran Kazi

Turaga Whenua, previously a Turaga of Magnetism, but I have since gotten more pieces such as the Drill of Onua, so it is Whenua now. Wears a copper colored Huna.

Vezon, built from various sets, along with ordered parts

Now for my newly recieved ones.

Toa Hagah Iruini

Av-Matoran Solek

Rahi Fikou

Visorak Roporak

Rahkshi of Heat Vision

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

• 2 weeks later...

The only sets I have yet to own are the following:

1388 Huki
1390 Maku
1391 Jala
1392 Kongu
8546 Power Pack
8558 Cahdok and Gahdok
8721 Velika
8722 Kazi
8723 Piruk
8724 Garan
8625 Umbra
8686 Toa Lewa
8688 Toa Gali
8689 Toa Tahu
8694 Krika
8696 Bitil
8990 Fero and Skirmix
7116 Tahu
7117 Gresh
7135 Takanuva
7137 Piraka
7138 Rahkshi

As far as collectables go though, they are far from complete. I do own a couple transparent orange kraata, a copper huna, metrugold mask of time, and Ultimate Dume's mask, but those are the only less common ones I own.

~Bionicle Online Games Guru~
Current Bionicle Sets: 232/250
2001: 23/24 2002: 20/21 2003: 22/22 2004: 22/22 2005: 23/23
2006: 16/22 2007: 22/22 2008: 25/27 2009: 26/26 2010: 4/6
2015: 18/18 2016: 11/17

I have a lot of sets, but they've been piled on top of each other in a display case for a long time now. Now that BIONICLE has been announced for 2015, I've gotten back into it, and I've resolved to eventually get all the sets and collectibles and put them on a new set of shelves organized by year, and on my wall somehow, respectively. I'm working on my mask collection right now, there are a bunch in the mail from Bricklink, and a few sets as well, I'll get more sets as I come by more money. 

I've also resolved to read all the story again from beginning to end, in preparation for the story's return (hoping it's a continuation).

Here's my mask collection so far, since I took this picture I've found a few more around the house, and there are a bunch more in the mail: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=6154752

Edited by Magnetic Vorahk
I miss BIONICLE.

I have more complete collections for the years 2006-2009 than I do for earlier or later years. 2006 (or was it '07?) was my favorite so I own all the Piraka and Inika and Brutaka etc. After that, the Barraki is my next complete set and the Toa Mahri too I think. I don't have a lot of the big titan sets, especially from the earlier years.

But right now they're all just sitting in a cardboard box somewhere, never to be seen (unless I have the energy and space to put them on display again). Except Vamprah who's hanging around on my desk.

At one point all my sets were still together but I had to downsize the amount of space they took... Basically they used to sit on a table in the downstairs area of my home but when I finally got my own room (or more like my brother moved into a different room) I decided to move them all into my upstairs room with now one person and all their belongings absent. The sets I wasn't too fond/crazy about were dismantled (pretty much canister sets and small boxed sets from 2004 onward). I kept at least two from each line together but all the canisters from dismantled sets were recycled... so now I have quite a few canister sets dismantled and without their canisters. I don't think they will ever be built again. Anyways, lemme go ahead and list everything I have (boxed sets can be assumed to be box-less unless noted otherwise):

Still Built/Together:

2001 - All 6 Matoran, All 73 Mask Packs excluding misprints/protos (this was actually a project I started in September and finished a few weeks ago), All 6 Toa Mata (canisters need to be replaced, sliding layer of plastic was removed when I was very young :/), Manas (need new rubber bands), All 6 Turaga (need new rubber bands; Nokama has box), Power Pack (Box, CD, Chrome Hau, and Hafu all present), Orange Vahi, Copper Huna (US version), Trans-Green Miru

2002 - Brown/Red/Black Bohrok Va, Exo-Toa, Bahrag Queens, Brown/Red/Black Bohrok (canisters need to be replaced, stickers peeled off from both sides and hanging clips for bohrok missing), Gahlok (Canister has front sticker but missing hanger clip for top), Brown/Red/Black Toa Nuva, Various Krana/Krana Va/Some Kanohi Nuva, All 6 Golden & All 6 Silver Kanohi

2003 - Brown/Red/Black Bohrok Kal (Canister has front sticker but missing hanger clip for top), All 6 Rahkshi, Teridax, Takanuva, Poisoned Hau (only variant one), various kraata (with three canisters without wraparound sticker/label), trans-orange kraata, various krana-kal, Glitter Avohkii from Takanuva

2004 - Red/Green/Brown/White Metru, Red/Green/Brown/White Matorans, Red/Green/Brown Vahki (canisters need replacement, labels all partially peeled), Toa Lhikan/Kikanalo, Teridax/Ultimate Dume Kraahkan, Golden Vahi, Disk of Time (with numbers), Various Kanoka

2005 - Red/Green/White Rahaga, Ultimate Creatures Accessory Tub (all parts scattered but tub intact), Red/White Hordika, All 6 Visorak, Both Toa Hagah, Various Rotuka

2006 - Umbra, Various Zamor, Red/White Inika, Red/White Piraka

2007 - Black/Blue Mahri, Green/White Barraki, Hydraxon, Various Squid Ammo, Nocturn, Lesovikk, Karzahni

2008 - Pohatu Phantoka (Canister missing orange vines, need new ones), Tahu/Onua Mistika, Vampra (Canister missing blue vines, need new ones), Krika/Gorast, Toa Ignika, Takanuva, Rockoh T3, Yellow Jetrax T6, Photok, Gavla, Mutran/Vican, Icarax, Mazeka, Klakk

2009 - Raanu/Zesk, Malum/Vorox, Ackar/Mata Nui, Fero/Skirmix, Click

2010 - All 6 Stars

Combined:

2004 - Dark Hunters/Dume/Nivawk combiend into Teridax w/special Kraahkan (spare parts mixed with bulk pieces)

2005 - Roodaka/Keetongu/Sidorak combined into Voporak (spare parts mixed away)

2006 - Axon/Brutaka/Vezon/Fenrakk combiend into Vezon & Kardas (spare parts mixed away)

Dismantled/Mixed/In MOCs into bulk pieces:

2001 - Nui Rama (Dismantled when I was very young)

2002 - Lewa Nuva (Canister Recycled)

2003 - All 6 Matoran, Jaller/Jukko, Takua/Pewku

2004 - Blue/Black Metru (Canisters Recycled), Blue/Black/White Vahki (Canisters Recycled)

2005 - Blue/Brown/Black Rahaga, Blue/Black/Brown/Green Hordika (Canisters Recycled)

2006 - All 6 Matoran, Blue/Black/Brown/Green Inika (Canisters Recycled), Blue/Black/Brown/Green Piraka (Canisters Recycled)

2007 - Red/White/Green/Brown Mahri, Blue/Red/Black/Brown Barraki, Gadunka, Both Matoran, Both Hydruka

2008 - Kopaka/Lewa Phantoka (Canisters Recycled), Gali Mistika(Canister Recycled), Antroz/Chirox (Canisters Recycled), Tanma/Solek, Radiak/Kirop

2009 - Kaxium V3

Sets My Brother Owns That I Don't (All Dismantled):

2001 - Nui-Jaga, Tarakava

2002 - White/Green Bohrok, White/Green/Blue Bohrok Va, Master Builder/Rahi Set

2003 - White/Green/Blue Bohrok Kal

2007 - Maxilos/Spinax

2008 - Bitil

2009 - Tarduk/Metus, Gresh/Tarix/Strakk, Vastus/Kiina/Gelu, Tuma, Toa Mata Nui

Random stuff I also have:

All the printed comics from the lego magazines (albeit the earlier ones aren't in the best shape), the brickmaster variants, all nine Papercutz graphic novels, and all the mini promo comics (McDonalds/canister inserts/Lunchables). Basically I am missing the two comic-com variant comics.

All the books, both novels and supplemental/information driven ones (and the sticker book).

A three virtues hat somewhere from Brickmaster magazine.

First movie on VHS and the last three on DVD.

2001 Kanohi mask holder from Toys R Us (Currnetly has all 73 OG masks in it). I received this for free back in 05 from a TRU promotion with the Ultimate Creature Accessorry bin (my brother got the same deal as well).

Two sealed QFTM Rahi Challenge Bosster Boxes (in shrink wrap!).

All three Quest For The Masks CCG decks (opened), 139/180 Quest for the Masks booster cards (with tons of duplicates), 90/90 Rahi Challenge booster cards, 4/6 Limited Edition pack Toa cards

5 different pens (one being an Onua "National Design Corp" pen, one being a Nuhvok mix n match pen)

A 2005 Stationary Set with tin (that was heavily used back then)

A Tahu Mata freezer gel mug (that disappeared somewhere into the garage many years ago)

That should encompass all the significant stuff. As you can see, between my brother and I we got most of the sets albeit most are in pieces/MOCed now. I'm currently working on reassembling/gathering the 2001 sets and collectibles and am just needing some Mata canisters, a copper komau, and some rahi (excluding misprint and prototype kanohi).

Hail Hydra. Hail Denmark.

At one point all my sets were still together but I had to downsize the amount of space they took... Basically they used to sit on a table in the downstairs area of my home but when I finally got my own room (or more like my brother moved into a different room) I decided to move them all into my upstairs room with now one person and all their belongings absent. The sets I wasn't too fond/crazy about were dismantled (pretty much canister sets and small boxed sets from 2004 onward). I kept at least two from each line together but all the canisters from dismantled sets were recycled... so now I have quite a few canister sets dismantled and without their canisters. I don't think they will ever be built again. Anyways, lemme go ahead and list everything I have (boxed sets can be assumed to be box-less unless noted otherwise):

Still Built/Together:

2001 - All 6 Matoran, All 73 Mask Packs excluding misprints/protos (this was actually a project I started in September and finished a few weeks ago), All 6 Toa Mata (canisters need to be replaced, sliding layer of plastic was removed when I was very young :/), Manas (need new rubber bands), All 6 Turaga (need new rubber bands; Nokama has box), Power Pack (Box, CD, Chrome Hau, and Hafu all present), Orange Vahi, Copper Huna (US version), Trans-Green Miru

2002 - Brown/Red/Black Bohrok Va, Exo-Toa, Bahrag Queens, Brown/Red/Black Bohrok (canisters need to be replaced, stickers peeled off from both sides and hanging clips for bohrok missing), Gahlok (Canister has front sticker but missing hanger clip for top), Brown/Red/Black Toa Nuva, Various Krana/Krana Va/Some Kanohi Nuva, All 6 Golden & All 6 Silver Kanohi

2003 - Brown/Red/Black Bohrok Kal (Canister has front sticker but missing hanger clip for top), All 6 Rahkshi, Teridax, Takanuva, Poisoned Hau (only variant one), various kraata (with three canisters without wraparound sticker/label), trans-orange kraata, various krana-kal, Glitter Avohkii from Takanuva

2004 - Red/Green/Brown/White Metru, Red/Green/Brown/White Matorans, Red/Green/Brown Vahki (canisters need replacement, labels all partially peeled), Toa Lhikan/Kikanalo, Teridax/Ultimate Dume Kraahkan, Golden Vahi, Disk of Time (with numbers), Various Kanoka

2005 - Red/Green/White Rahaga, Ultimate Creatures Accessory Tub (all parts scattered but tub intact), Red/White Hordika, All 6 Visorak, Both Toa Hagah, Various Rotuka

2006 - Umbra, Various Zamor, Red/White Inika, Red/White Piraka

2007 - Black/Blue Mahri, Green/White Barraki, Hydraxon, Various Squid Ammo, Nocturn, Lesovikk, Karzahni

2008 - Pohatu Phantoka (Canister missing orange vines, need new ones), Tahu/Onua Mistika, Vampra (Canister missing blue vines, need new ones), Krika/Gorast, Toa Ignika, Takanuva, Rockoh T3, Yellow Jetrax T6, Photok, Gavla, Mutran/Vican, Icarax, Mazeka, Klakk

2009 - Raanu/Zesk, Malum/Vorox, Ackar/Mata Nui, Fero/Skirmix, Click

2010 - All 6 Stars

Combined:

2004 - Dark Hunters/Dume/Nivawk combiend into Teridax w/special Kraahkan (spare parts mixed with bulk pieces)

2005 - Roodaka/Keetongu/Sidorak combined into Voporak (spare parts mixed away)

2006 - Axon/Brutaka/Vezon/Fenrakk combiend into Vezon & Kardas (spare parts mixed away)

Dismantled/Mixed/In MOCs into bulk pieces:

2001 - Nui Rama (Dismantled when I was very young)

2002 - Lewa Nuva (Canister Recycled)

2003 - All 6 Matoran, Jaller/Jukko, Takua/Pewku

2004 - Blue/Black Metru (Canisters Recycled), Blue/Black/White Vahki (Canisters Recycled)

2005 - Blue/Brown/Black Rahaga, Blue/Black/Brown/Green Hordika (Canisters Recycled)

2006 - All 6 Matoran, Blue/Black/Brown/Green Inika (Canisters Recycled), Blue/Black/Brown/Green Piraka (Canisters Recycled)

2007 - Red/White/Green/Brown Mahri, Blue/Red/Black/Brown Barraki, Gadunka, Both Matoran, Both Hydruka

2008 - Kopaka/Lewa Phantoka (Canisters Recycled), Gali Mistika(Canister Recycled), Antroz/Chirox (Canisters Recycled), Tanma/Solek, Radiak/Kirop

2009 - Kaxium V3

Sets My Brother Owns That I Don't (All Dismantled):

2001 - Nui-Jaga, Tarakava

2002 - White/Green Bohrok, White/Green/Blue Bohrok Va, Master Builder/Rahi Set

2003 - White/Green/Blue Bohrok Kal

2007 - Maxilos/Spinax

2008 - Bitil

2009 - Tarduk/Metus, Gresh/Tarix/Strakk, Vastus/Kiina/Gelu, Tuma, Toa Mata Nui

Random stuff I also have:

All the printed comics from the lego magazines (albeit the earlier ones aren't in the best shape), the brickmaster variants, all nine Papercutz graphic novels, and all the mini promo comics (McDonalds/canister inserts/Lunchables). Basically I am missing the two comic-com variant comics.

All the books, both novels and supplemental/information driven ones (and the sticker book).

A three virtues hat somewhere from Brickmaster magazine.

First movie on VHS and the last three on DVD.

2001 Kanohi mask holder from Toys R Us (Currnetly has all 73 OG masks in it). I received this for free back in 05 from a TRU promotion with the Ultimate Creature Accessorry bin (my brother got the same deal as well).

Two sealed QFTM Rahi Challenge Bosster Boxes (in shrink wrap!).

All three Quest For The Masks CCG decks (opened), 139/180 Quest for the Masks booster cards (with tons of duplicates), 90/90 Rahi Challenge booster cards, 4/6 Limited Edition pack Toa cards

5 different pens (one being an Onua "National Design Corp" pen, one being a Nuhvok mix n match pen)

A 2005 Stationary Set with tin (that was heavily used back then)

A Tahu Mata freezer gel mug (that disappeared somewhere into the garage many years ago)

That should encompass all the significant stuff. As you can see, between my brother and I we got most of the sets albeit most are in pieces/MOCed now. I'm currently working on reassembling/gathering the 2001 sets and collectibles and am just needing some Mata canisters, a copper komau, and some rahi (excluding misprint and prototype kanohi).

Man alive that is an unbelievable collection, that has to be almost every set in existence

Great collection you have there!

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!

Actually, all of my Bionicle sets are stored inside big boxes in my bedroom closet so I can't show how big my collection is. But I did keep a list of sets I owned sorted by year released, although I can't find a way to paste the list from Excel correctly. All I say is I have a total of 95 Bionicle sets, 100 if I include two books and the first three movies, and 100+ if I include MOC canon Matorans from the Bionicle universe. I don't have the canisters for all the sets they came in because I threw them away or I purchased them pre-owned from Ebay.

Edited by Kamen Rider Metus

I have every set ever released: a total of....wait, there's to many to keep count of. The only things I'm missing, but in the process of getting, are a few rare items from contests like golden masks.

BZStyle,

BZGrace,

BZPower in your face!

Best line in film history

"We have an old saying too, Georgi - and you're full of it."

All you need to know about me:

• Lifetime Bionicle fan
  • Loves Bionicle, HATES Hero Factory

Hey guys. If you are interested, I have updated my Tohunga collection.

Here.

http://i.imgur.com/d3W084J.jpg

There are some random Matoran in here that I just made because I though the combinations looked cool. Im sure many of you guys could actually give them the canon names if they exsist somewhere on MNOG

Enjoy, and thanks!

• Upvote 1

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Here.

There are some random Matoran in here that I just made because I though the combinations looked cool. Im sure many of you guys could actually give them the canon names if they exsist somewhere on MNOG

Enjoy, and thanks!

Wow nice collection you have there!

• Upvote 1

This is my collection:

6/6 Toa Mata (given as a gift)

2.5/5 Rahi (have Tarakavas, Nui Jaga, and one Nui Rama)

5/6 Bohrok (missing Tahnok)

6/6 Toa Nuva

5/6 Bohrok Kal (missing Gahnok)

6/6 Rahkshi

6/6 Toa Metru

2/6 Vahki (have the brown one and the black one)

Makuta

Jaller and Pewku

Takua and Ussal Crab

Boxor

Exo Toa

Cahdok and Gahdok

Takuanuva and his vehicle

6/6 Kohliitoran

3/6 Metrutoran (have white, black and brown)

Kreka

Nidhiki

Dume and Nievak

3/6 Toa Hordika (I have Nokama, Nuju, and Matau)

3/6 Turaga (I have Vakama, Nokama, and Matau)

1/6 Visorak (the black one)

Roodaka

Sidorak

Keetongu

2/2 Toa Hagah

2/6 Piraka (have Thok and Reidak)

4/6 Toa Inika (missing Hahli and Kongu)

Axxon

Brutaka

Vezon and Kardas

Umbra

3/6 Voyatoran (have Garan, Kazi, and Dala)

1/2 Mahritoran

1/2 weird Mahri Rahi

4/6 Barraki (missing Takadox and Kalmah)

3/6 Toa Mahri (I have Hahli, Nuparu, and Hewki)

Gadunka

Hydraxon

Kopaka Phantoka

3/3 Makuta Phantoka

Gorast Mistika

2/3 Toa Mistika (don't have Gali but no loss there)

3/6 Glatorian (I have Gresh, Skrall, and Strakk)

6/6 Glatorian legends

Tuma

Mazeka stormfighter

6/6 AV Matoran

Baranus V7

Takuanuva Stars

I'll deal the rest of my duplicates eventually and buy the rest of the Glatorian but other than that this is all I'll get of the old Bonkle:)

Oh gosh, I couldn't name all of them. I cannibalized them for parts so quickly, and I've traded so many parts and sets with friends over the years that a comprehensive list is impossible -- like, I know I have the parts to build all the Toa Mata except for Tahu, but Kopaka, Lewa, and Gali were the only ones I actually got as sets.

What I can do is list the sets I was most excited about, because those are the ones that stick in my mind.

• PowerPack and McToran Kongu (first ever Bricklink purchases, made in '05 and '06, respectively)
  • Aforementioned Toa Mata
  • Turaga Nuju (first Bionicle set I ever got)
  • Boxor
  • Kopaka & Lewa Nuva
  • Guurahk
  • All '03 Matoran except Kopeke (over a period of several months, so unfortunately they were never all assembled simultaneously)
  • Takanuva & Ussanui
  • Takua & Pewku
  • All the small sets 2004-2007 (Metru-Nui Matoran, Rahaga, Voyatoran, Mahritoran/Hydruka)
  • Various Vahki (fun story: I got 2 of those special edition parts jars with like 300ish pieces in each, and that gave me the resources to build 10 Vahki -- 6 Bordahk, but no Vorzahk :c )
  • Toa Lhikan & Kikanalo
  • Hakann, Vezok, & Reidak
  • Jaller, Hahli, & Nuparu Inika. Matoro later.
  • Lesovikk
  • Tanma
  • Rockoh T3
I think I bought two more sets after that, but they were mainly impulse purchases, or to get parts for MOCing.

And yeah, the Rahaga were basically the only thing I like about 2005. So cute.

EDIT:

Here.

Enjoy, and thanks!

Holy wow that's rad Edited by Jacks

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
-------------------------------------
Rate The Song Above You

01: Tahu, Gali, Pohatu

Nui-Jaga

Vakama, Nokama, Matau, Nuju

Onepu, Kongu

02: All Toa Nuva

Nuvhok, Pavhok