What's your collection of bioncle like

tahukan

I was pretty religious about collecting everything until the Bohrok-Kal came out. Every new set was a serious moment of excitement for me, then my interest tapered off when I realised that I'd just be adding samey clutter to my then-limited shelf space. Sadly, everything exists in the loft now, but I'd love to get a few choice figures out for decoration.

Toa Mata collection + all "gold" masks and a silver Kaukau--I got most of these by happening to badger my parents when they were in town, then my parents surprised me with Gali and Pohatu after a swimming event, which completed the set

Turaga collection

Rahi collection--the flying bugs were a weak point, but everything else was a serious highlight, with Manas giving me a fantastic capitalist-pig Christmas experience

Toa Nuva collection

Bohrok collection--I was seriously blown away by the design of these, as everything from the balling to the brutal jackhammer mechanism worked so fluidly

Four of the Bohrok-Kal, though none of them did a whole lot for me:

• Kohrak-Kal
  • Tahnok-Kal
  • Pahrak-Kal
  • Nuhvok-Kal

The Bahrag

One Exo-Toa, which I got in Legoland and was extremely impatient to build, since I wasn't going to risk losing parts in a hotel room

The Boxor, which also gave me my only (discless) gen1 Matoran, which I loved

Lehrahk, which I decided to get while in Blackpool or something--at that point, I wasn't really bothered about the figures, but I was always curious to check these things out. I stood in Toymaster with my dad for about five minutes, trying to make up my mind. I became so stressed that I cried and had to stand outside for a bit. I definitely didn't regret buying the figure, as it was the most flexible and stylised main-line figures that I'd seen. Sadly, the compulsion wasn't really there to get the rest, as I wasn't smitten with the suggestion for combined figures and there wasn't much to distinguish the individual figures.

After that, love was over, but I still find myself sorely wishing that I'd got the Makuta and Takanuva sets. They looked so different at the time. Anyone feel like they were worth it?

Formerly LavaMaster32, circa 2002. I got misty-eyed for this place again. R.I.P. Greatest Lego Franchise Ever.

After that, love was over, but I still find myself sorely wishing that I'd got the Makuta and Takanuva sets. They looked so different at the time. Anyone feel like they were worth it?

Makuta is worth it. I snagged him on eBay not too long ago.

• Upvote 1

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

It's been a while since I've taken an inventory of my collection.

Hm.

2001: Turaga Matau

2002: Kohrak

2004: Toa Vakama

2005: Rahaga Iruini

2006: Thok

2007: Toa Mahri Jaller, Mantax

2008: Mazeka, Vultraz, Takanuva, Tahu, Gali, Rockoh T3, Lewa ...

2009: Mata Nui, Toa Mata Nui ...

I've sort of lost count because of the sets I had in 2008 and 2009.

Im sorry. I known its sad that Im proud of this but I have to share

brQxeIu.jpg?1

Actually, this is a really good collection! And also, I love how you made the other '01 matoran. Better than what I have! (I know, rookie collector=me) BTW, Lewa and Kopaka's arms are on the wrong way.

Oh lord there's more from where this comes from. I got most of these today aside from the Toa Mata. I think I posted the rest of my collection last page. And yeah as far as arms go, I prefer them that way. Thanks though dude.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

brQxeIu.jpg?1

Actually, this is a really good collection! And also, I love how you made the other '01 matoran. Better than what I have! (I know, rookie collector=me) BTW, Lewa and Kopaka's arms are on the wrong way.

Oh lord there's more from where this comes from. I got most of these today aside from the Toa Mata. I think I posted the rest of my collection last page. And yeah as far as arms go, I prefer them that way. Thanks though dude.

Wow that's really nice I agree with nuparu the way you made the other matoran is really cool do you have other waves of sets like this?
  • Upvote 2

:voyanui:

brQxeIu.jpg?1

Wow that's really nice I agree with nuparu the way you made the other matoran is really cool do you have other waves of sets like this?

Thanks guys. Unfortunately I do not although I do plan to make a Metru Nui city with just under 100 Metrutoran with the masks in the link.

Here is most of my collection. Some I couldnt fit on but I have all the canister and small sets I own on there, besides the Visorak and the Rahaga.

I plan to pretty much complete my collection of 2001-2008 sets aside from the battle vehicles which I really dont care for and also the 01 Rahi.

Link

• Upvote 2

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Ive got 190 in my collection, old and new, more newer than older unfortunately cause I was only 5 at time of release, but I do have most of everything from 2001-2003 minus a few rahi, turaga, matoran, and the makuta, but for everything else, I got it all, Now collectibles are a different discussion xD I have no idea if I have any misprints or rare parts, several collectibles mainly in oldschool masks and zamors, but no super rare krana or masks or kraata or anything like prototypes, but I'd say I have it alright. xD Though most of all of it is in my MOCing bins and MOC's. But I do keep a small corner on my dresser with my Exo toa, gold masked lewa, and onua, tahu, tuurahk, random matoran, and tahnok.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5560715 -Self-MOC

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5560714 -Secondary Self-MOC

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5587302 -Core Hunter Revamp

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5560723 -Duncan Bulk Revamp

''When Darkness has come, the Light will truly shine''

''When Makuhero is in scraps...you have my permission to FRY Heroes!''

Well, I wouldn't call my collection a collection anymore. All of my sets have been dismantled for easy storage except for some sets that I cannot hear to dismantle.

Still, if I built them all this is be list:

All Mata
All Bohrok
All Rahkshi
Tahnok-Kal Lehvak-Kal
Vakama Nuju (Turaga)
Teridax
AlTeridax
Haller/Takua Sets
Lhikan
Onewa/Macau Hordika
Toa Haller, Hewkii.
Reidak, Avak
Balta, Velika, Kazi, Garan
Kalmah Carapar
Hewkii
Lesovikk
Pohatu Phantoka
Gelu
Bionicle Stars Tahu and Rahkshi.

As you can see I sorely wish for Jaller Mahri and Tahu Mistika.

Edited embarrasing typo. ;_;

Edited by Just Norik
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

All of the Mata, 02 Lewa Nuva, Lehrak, 03 Teridax, 03 Takanuva, Bordakh, Metru Vakama, Onewa and Matau, Rahaga Gaaki, Hordika Vakama, Oohnorak, both Hagah, Inika Nuparu, Vezok, Hakann, Mahri Jaller, Mahri Kongu, Mahri Hahli, Dekar, Defilak, Takadox, Ehlek, Pridak, 08 Lewa Nuva, 08 Pohatu Nuva, 08 Tahu Nuva, 08 Gali Nuva, Toa Ignika, Antroz, Chirox, Krika, Bitil, Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9, Jetrax T6, Mazeka, Vultraz, Photok, Tanma, Radiak, Atakus, Raanu, 09 Gresh, 09 Skrall, Tarix, Vorox, Strakk, Fero & Skirmix, Ackar, Stronius, All six Stars. I also have two Kopaka Mata sets, although one has no mask, and I also have two 03 Takanuva sets, but one came without Takanuva himself. In addition to that, I have one 01 Kanohi pack, and one 02 Kanohi/Krana pack. That makes 66, if you count collectibles and doubles. At the moment, most of my post 06 sets have been dissassembled for MOCs, and all of the Mata have had their masks, heads and tools taken from them in order to build some post 06 style revamps, which I am going to post on BZP at some point in the not too distant future.

VBWj75sh.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys!
This is my first post here, I will give you some backstory of my experiences with Bionicle.

So I was a huge bionicle fan as a kid, I started with it at around 2001. I collected as many models as I could back then, always whished them for birthday and christmas!
I was really obsessed with it for a while, the story was so mysterious and the sets gave an amazing creativity outlet; as you could build and combine the characters as you wished. It was simply amazing in every way!
I kind of started to loose the interest a bit after Makuta was defeated/ released and the metro nui part started.I only collected a few sets after this and the interest for bionicle faded away with the years.
This means that I missed out on loads of sets and story, something which I regret alot now!
Last week I felt that I wanted to check out my old bionicle collection, and I also decided on trying to rebuild some of the sets again. After this I was hooked!

Even though I am 20 now, it was so much fun to build them, and there was so much nostalgia aswell. It made me want to go buy some more recent sets but sadly there are none to be found in the stores anymore :(
As I am from Sweden I also believe that the Marked for it is much smaller here.
I found this site from a recent youtube series called "bionicle Autopsy" :)

Here I will include some pictures of my collection, everything is what I kept from childhood :)

http://i.imgur.com/SnMG8W0.jpg?1

This is pretty much how I found it, most disassembled

http://i.imgur.com/LN0l2lF.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/C8Nni3i.jpg?1

Assembled!
http://i.imgur.com/kvkfUNP.jpg?1

The Canisters
http://i.imgur.com/vBA5gt5.jpg?1

Bionicle Swedish Comic and Swedish movie, the video game, as well as an exclusive rubber and special masks! I also have a towel and trading cards laying about somewhere :)

Edit: Please link to images over 500 kB.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 1

oBDcYei.jpg

Too many to list. These pics tells how much I got...I'm still missing a few sets but will eventually get them once I have some extra money to spend. Im saving the battle vehicles for last as they are quite expensive but I will get them for sure.

*Lots and lots of great pictures*

O_O I'm speechless. You've got passion.

My collection is a half disassembled mess of what I didn't sell in my former bedroom, all dusty and without purpose. Still go to that house, but rarely to my room. I stopped MOC'ing long ago and I don't really... well... play with the sets in any other sense. I only really want to keep my first set, Lewa Nuva, because it's a nice idea to have a reminder of how it all started and he's my favorite character anyway.

I always wished I had more 2001 sets. Especially the one that you can build all kinds of different rahi with. I can also never have enough McTohunga.

Oh, gawd, what should I do with them :S

banner1.png

brQxeIu.jpg?1

Thanks guys. Unfortunately I do not although I do plan to make a Metru Nui city with just under 100 Metrutoran with the masks in the link.

Here is most of my collection. Some I couldnt fit on but I have all the canister and small sets I own on there, besides the Visorak and the Rahaga.

I plan to pretty much complete my collection of 2001-2008 sets aside from the battle vehicles which I really dont care for and also the 01 Rahi.

Link

That's so cool. Every Original tuhonga character you can think of. What are you going to do with that Metru City, anyway? Are going to just put it somewhere to brag about? Or do you have any big plans... *-*

banner1.png

Is it just the glare, or is Nuju's mask a misprint?

Now that you mention it, I just put on the wrong one by mistake. It's just a regular white one that should be replaced with the grey mask on my last picture :)

I don't know if you're aware, but that mask shape in the color of one of the Toa's masks is actually very rare. You're a lucky fan to have one.

• Upvote 2

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Too many to list. These pics tells how much I got...I'm still missing a few sets but will eventually get them once I have some extra money to spend. Im saving the battle vehicles for last as they are quite expensive but I will get them for sure.*Lots and lots of great pictures*

O_O I'm speechless. You've got passion.My collection is a half disassembled mess of what I didn't sell in my former bedroom, all dusty and without purpose. Still go to that house, but rarely to my room. I stopped MOC'ing long ago and I don't really... well... play with the sets in any other sense. I only really want to keep my first set, Lewa Nuva, because it's a nice idea to have a reminder of how it all started and he's my favorite character anyway.I always wished I had more 2001 sets. Especially the one that you can build all kinds of different rahi with. I can also never have enough McTohunga.Oh, gawd, what should I do with them :S

Thanks for the comment.

As of now I am 99.9% complete on my Bionicle collection I am only missing Cahdok(blue bahrag queen) and Raanu. I got 2 Bionicle play set recently and will be trying to get the other playset as well to complete my collection. I will be moving to my home country in the Philippines before the end of this year and hopefully my collection will be completed and once I got settled I will put every Bionicle collection I got on a display shelf along with my other Lego collections in one whole room. My goal is to have a Lego collection Museum that I can share to the public once I got the place settled.

Noel

10640418814_ff945700dc_o.jpg

Im sorry. I known its sad that Im proud of this but I have to share brQxeIu.jpg?1

Thanks guys. Unfortunately I do not although I do plan to make a Metru Nui city with just under 100 Metrutoran with the masks in the link. Here is most of my collection. Some I couldnt fit on but I have all the canister and small sets I own on there, besides the Visorak and the Rahaga. I plan to pretty much complete my collection of 2001-2008 sets aside from the battle vehicles which I really dont care for and also the 01 Rahi. Link
That's so cool. Every Original tuhonga character you can think of. What are you going to do with that Metru City, anyway? Are going to just put it somewhere to brag about? Or do you have any big plans... *-*

No plans if I'm honest. I just think it would be neat. I don't even know what plans I could make lol.

Alright, here we go.

Current collection:

2001:

All Toa Mata

Another set of Toa Mata, built into the Kaita

All Turaga

Most of a Kane-Ra

Part of a Nui-Rama

Part of a Manas

2002:

All Bohrok

All Bohrok Va

All Toa Nuva

Two incomplete Boxors

2003:

All Rahkshi

At least two Bohrok-Kal

Makuta

Takanuva

Gukko (unfortunately no Jaller)

2004:

Toa Nokama

Rorzakh

Dume & Nivawk

2005:

All Toa Hordika

Sidorak

Roodaka

Keetongu

Toa Norik

Toa Iruini

Nothing from 2006

2007:

Kalmah

Gadunka

2008:

Bitil

Most of Rockoh T3

Jetrax T6

Axalara T9

2009:

Most of the beast from Baranus

Nothing from 2010

A bunch of parts and collectibles

And almost all of this was purchased over the course of spring break this year.

And now for my previous collection, most of which was lost in a 2008 purge:

2001:

Gali

2002:

All Toa Nuva

2003:

Tahnok-Kal

Gahlok-Kal

All Rahkshi

2004:

Toa Nokama

Toa Whenua

Rorzakh

Keerakh

Krekka

2005:

Nokama Hordika

Vohtarak

Suukorak

Keelerak

Boggarak

Sidorak

Toa Iruini

Rahaga Norik

Visorak Battle Ram

2006:

All Toa Inika

Hakann

Reidak

Balta

Dalu

2007:

Hewkii Mahri

Maxilos and Spinax

Hydraxon

2008:

Pohatu Phantoka

Krika

Tahu Mistika

Tanma

2009:

Gresh

Skrall

Malum

Vorox

Raanu

Vastus

:hau:

Edited by Great Mask Of Armor

Comics coming eventually: The Bionicles Try to Run A House

Upcoming MOCs: Sir Lesovikk, New Tokotoru.

Current MOCs: ROTF Ravage.

Dead MOCs: The Tokotoru, this fire monster, this turtle.

This topic. Love it and cherish it. Do it for the lulz.

Too many to list. These pics tells how much I got...I'm still missing a few sets but will eventually get them once I have some extra money to spend. Im saving the battle vehicles for last as they are quite expensive but I will get them for sure.*Lots and lots of great pictures*

O_O I'm speechless. You've got passion.My collection is a half disassembled mess of what I didn't sell in my former bedroom, all dusty and without purpose. Still go to that house, but rarely to my room. I stopped MOC'ing long ago and I don't really... well... play with the sets in any other sense. I only really want to keep my first set, Lewa Nuva, because it's a nice idea to have a reminder of how it all started and he's my favorite character anyway.I always wished I had more 2001 sets. Especially the one that you can build all kinds of different rahi with. I can also never have enough McTohunga.Oh, gawd, what should I do with them :S

Thanks for the comment.

As of now I am 99.9% complete on my Bionicle collection I am only missing Cahdok(blue bahrag queen) and Raanu. I got 2 Bionicle play set recently and will be trying to get the other playset as well to complete my collection. I will be moving to my home country in the Philippines before the end of this year and hopefully my collection will be completed and once I got settled I will put every Bionicle collection I got on a display shelf along with my other Lego collections in one whole room. My goal is to have a Lego collection Museum that I can share to the public once I got the place settled.

Noel

I wonder if there will be a large audience for that in the Philipines... Good luck.

Im sorry. I known its sad that Im proud of this but I have to share brQxeIu.jpg?1

Thanks guys. Unfortunately I do not although I do plan to make a Metru Nui city with just under 100 Metrutoran with the masks in the link. Here is most of my collection. Some I couldnt fit on but I have all the canister and small sets I own on there, besides the Visorak and the Rahaga. I plan to pretty much complete my collection of 2001-2008 sets aside from the battle vehicles which I really dont care for and also the 01 Rahi. Link

No plans if I'm honest. I just think it would be neat. I don't even know what plans I could make lol.

You could make historic Bionicle pictures! Like scenes from the matoran civil war, the building of Metru Nui and all those other happenings that get mentioned but never elaborated. I would be even better if you could join with a graphic artist or something of the like to make it more Bionicle-ish. Oh... and the massacre in the archives, the possibilities.

Maybe someone can even write newspaper aricles (or just captions) to go with them.

This is just one example of the artistic endeavors such a huge collection can support.

Edited by Oroki
  • Upvote 2

banner1.png

Thanks for the comment.

Noel

I wonder if there will be a large audience for that in the Philipines... Good luck.

You could make historic Bionicle pictures! Like scenes from the matoran civil war, the building of Metru Nui and all those other happenings that get mentioned but never elaborated. I would be even better if you could join with a graphic artist or something of the like to make it more Bionicle-ish. Oh... and the massacre in the archives, the possibilities.

Maybe someone can even write newspaper aricles (or just captions) to go with them.

This is just one example of the artistic endeavors such a huge collection can support.

Are... Are you a graphic artist? Please. This sounds awesome haha

Is it just the glare, or is Nuju's mask a misprint?

Now that you mention it, I just put on the wrong one by mistake. It's just a regular white one that should be replaced with the grey mask on my last picture :)

I don't know if you're aware, but that mask shape in the color of one of the Toa's masks is actually very rare. You're a lucky fan to have one.

Thank you so much for the heads-up, I will surely be taking good care for it, and will also look out for similiar missprints :)

• Upvote 1

oBDcYei.jpg

Thanks for the comment.

Noel

Are... Are you a graphic artist? Please. This sounds awesome haha

Too bad... The only thing I can design is my sig. My little sister aspires to learn that kind of thing though, designing with cgi and stuff (and she kinda likes bionicle). There must be some christian-faber-types around here on bzp, too.

It can never hurt to look around in the artwork section anyway.

Edited by Oroki

banner1.png

Hey again, I just wanted to share with you guys how it looks like when I have stored my instruction manuals! I just made a quick photoshop to cut down on the amount of pictures to upload.

http://i.imgur.com/ckfQZ8M.jpg

Also, I searched some more through my old stuff and I found a pretty nice Bionicle poster (1) Aswell as the towel :D (2) For the normal booklets (3) I have ordered sealable plastic sleeves to store them in.
Now I just need to figure a nice way to store my flyers (4) and a neat way to display / store my masks (5)! :)

http://i.imgur.com/ylo4QRp.jpg

Edit: Please link to images over 500 kB.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

oBDcYei.jpg

According to Brickset, I have 86 sets, with one of those said sets being the Limited Edition Toa Hagah combo pack. Sadly, 2/3 of my collection are disassembled.The sets I wish I had would be any of the Toa Mata, the Piraka, and the Bohrak. Lehvak Kal and the 2006 titans are also on my want list.

Edited by Collector1

The first thing that springs to mind is that it's organized: containers, big and small, neatly stacked and arranged to fit in a big, wheeled box that goes under my bed. So when I roll it out, any sort of piece is easy to find; masks there, limbs here, weapons there etc. etc.

About time I uploaded a picture of that eh? :)

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u574/Geardirector/BZP%20album/IMG197_zpse2ca7a2e.jpg?t=1403016750

This is actually not the entire collection. There's some more that didn't fit in here, and are just lying in a corner nearby. Metru/Vahki style limbs are one, Kraata/Krana have a box themselves as well, and weapons and armor each have their own plastic bag.

So yeah, I have a pretty big collection. As for what I miss, here goes:

• Whenua
  • Nui-Jaga
  • Muaka & Kane-Ra

• Gahlok
  • Kohrak Va
  • Pahrak Va
  • Cahdok & Gahdok
  • Boxor
  • Exo-Toa
  • Master Builder Set

• Pahrak-Kal
  • Kohrak-Kal
  • Nuhvok-Kal
  • Gahlok-Kal
  • Kurahk
  • Turahk
  • Lerahk
  • Jaller & Gukko
  • Hahli
  • Kopeke
  • Macku
  • Hafu
  • Makuta

• Toa Metru Whenua
  • Toa Metru Nokama
  • Nuurakh
  • Bordakh
  • Zadakh
  • Rorzakh
  • Krekka

• Toa Hordika Whenua (again, *sigh*)
  • Pouks
  • Gaaki
  • Kualus
  • Bomonga
  • Norik
  • Boggarak
  • Oohnorak
  • Roodaka
  • Tower of the Toa
  • The Battle of Metru Nui

• Vezon & Fenrakk
  • Axonn
  • Umbra
  • Dalu
  • Piraka Outpost
  • Lava Chamber Gate
  • Piraka Stronghold

• Morak
  • Dekar
  • Gadunka
  • Karzahni
  • Nocturn
  • Lesovikk
  • Barraki Deepsea Patrol
  • Toa Undersea Attack
  • Toa Terrain Crawl

• Icarax
  • Mutran & Vican
  • Toa Ignika
  • Klakk
  • Axalara T9
  • Jetrax T6
  • Rockoh T3
  • Mazeka
  • Vultraz
  • Takanuva

• Baranus V7
  • Cendox V1
  • Fero & Skirmix
  • Skopio XV-1
  • Thornatus V9
  • Toa Mata Nui
  • Tuma

• Tahu
  • Takanuva
  • Gresh
  • Skrall
  • Piraka
  • Rahkshi

(Yeah, I didn't bother getting the Stars, basically -_-)

Edited by Gyro Gearloose
  • Upvote 1

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Hey again, I just wanted to share with you guys how it looks like when I have stored my instruction manuals! I just made a quick photoshop to cut down on the amount of pictures to upload.

Also, I searched some more through my old stuff and I found a pretty nice Bionicle poster (1) Aswell as the towel :D (2) For the normal booklets (3) I have ordered sealable plastic sleeves to store them in.

Now I just need to figure a nice way to store my flyers (4) and a neat way to display / store my masks (5)! :)

[PICS]

Wow. Awersome. Got my own storage for this kind of things, gonna share if I can

• Upvote 1

965_1.gif

my count was up to 163 but then i got a couple big boxes of ebay and im not sure exactly how many i have anymore. its a lot though

oh and every book except mask of light, ledgends of metru nui, and web of shadows, island of doom, and power play. i also have all the graphic novels info books, those learning to read bionicle books an all the movies

wearewaiting.gif

As long as there is one bionicle fan out there there is still hope for bionicle to return. Keep faith. Bionicle is amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

My only fully built sets that remain are:

Toa Mata

Toa Nuva

Bohrok

Rahkshi

That's it. The rest of my huge collection is in bits in giant tubs awaiting conversion in to MOCs

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

• 2 weeks later...

i pretty much had every set from 04-10 and these were all fantastic sets, almost all of them are still built with one exception being the Axalara T9 which im literally working on rebuilding while posting this and reading the forums, and ive also gone and got alot of the 01-03 sets off ebay and i still am trying to buy the rest of them there, so i have really alot of bionicles of course, not to mention the movies and books i have as well!

Dude epic collection displaying idea, i am going to try and by some shelves like that and display all my sets, because currently they are all built and in boxes just waiting to be displayed

Edit: Quoted images linked in order to save people scrolling.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros