What's your collection of bioncle like

tahukan

I've literally JUST completed my collection of all the major sets! Got Tuma and Cendox on their way to me now courtesy of ebay so all I'm missing are the playsets (which I don't care about) and the supplementals (like the building barrels) which I'll be keeping an eye out for from now on! 

Collectible wise I've got a full set of Mata Kanohi and am 8 krana away from finishing that collection as well. Only got about 30 of the Nuva and Noble Kanohi I need but have a bunch on the way to help with that (should have Nuva finished soon enough!) and I have less than 10% of the kraata I need so not thinking about that right now. Kanoka and Rhotuka can suck my balls, they look rubbish so I don't care :D

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

• 5 weeks later...

Let's see.... Gosh, gonna have to do this by year [:P]

01: Tahu Mata, Turagas Vakama and Nuju, and the two Nui-Jaga.

02: None (shamefaced)

03: Macku, Hafu, Turahk, Kurahk, Nuhvok-Kal, Kohrak-Kal, and Pahrak-Kal.

04: Nokama, Vorzakh, and Rorzakh

05: Roporak (and the Battle for Metru Nui playlet, if that counts)

06: Piruk.

07: None (even more shamefaced)

08: Lewa, Pohatu, Gali, Antroz, Solek, and Gavla (yep, this is when I started getting into Bionicle properly [:P])

09: Strakk, Metus, Berix, the Thornatus, Kiina, Vastus.

10: All. Yep, all. Skrall, Nektann, Rahkshi, Tahu, Gresh, and Takanuva.

...And two MOCs. So that's 35, 37 if you count the MOCs [:P] [:P]

cLT23Pz.png

In terms of sets I actually own to keep, I own none. In terms of ones I currently own to sell (I've started a little buy-&-resale Bionicle business), I have:

2001: Pohatu, Lewa

2002: Gali Nuva, Pohatu Nuva, Lewa Nuva, Onua Nuva

2003: Panrahk

2009: Strakk

As for MOCs, I currently have built 5, and they were all built for the BFTGM competition:

Zigben - Master of Lavastruction (A mega-titan who is bigger than 2008 Takanuva)

Ventox (About as tall as a Glatorian or standard 2012-2013 HF hero when his head isn't in strike-mode)

Deflecto (Will be in Bionicle MOC forum soon, standard 2012-13 HF hero size.)

Currently unnamed fire/lava-related humanoid (2012-13 Hero size, also going to be in MOC forum soon)

Currently unnamed insect/creature-thing (About the size of HF Scorpio, probably also going to be in MOC forum soon)

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

I own almost every set to have been created. Not including the small promo models like bad guy or turaga lhikan, I believe am missing 10 sets (soon to be corrected lol). I'm missing seven of the original great kanohi and my collection of noble kanohi and kraata is pretty insignificant. Decent amount of krana but nothing worth bragging about yet; also have a few rarities but no misprints. Also have almost all the original canisters, though I had to ditch most of the boxes because of space issues.

on the non-set side of things I have the Toa Metru bedding, a vakam hordika fire sword, hordika stationery set, vakama hordika baseball hat, nuparu inika long sleeve shirt, BIONICLE: The Game for PC, Bionicle Heroes for PS2, Matoran Adventures for Gameboy Advance. think that's it lol.

if I recall correctly the sets I'm missing are as follows:

Manas

Master Builder Set

Bahrag

Exo-Toa

Matoran Hewkii

Matoran Kopeke

Irnakk

Vezon & Kardas

Mazeka

Blue Jetrax

Think that's all of them. :P I buy a lot of bionicles

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Hey inlo, if you're looking to buy any of those I have all but one for sale right now :P

And on a topic-related note. I just scored a sealed LE yellow Jetrax! :D Now I need a new grail AGAIN...

8942-2.jpg?0

Ok it's going to be a boxed Takutanuva. Anybody?...

Hey inlo, if you're looking to buy any of those I have all but one for sale right now :P

And on a topic-related note. I just scored a sealed LE yellow Jetrax! :D Now I need a new grail AGAIN...

8942-2.jpg?0

Ok it's going to be a boxed Takutanuva. Anybody?...

Oh cool, I didn't know the 2008 Takanuva Armor/Fire Lord Shield piece came in yellow. Or is that flame yellowish orange/Keetorange?

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

It's proper yellow. Also thanks for the offer Munti but I actually ordered the manas from someone off bzp a year ago and they never showed up. I didn't mind back then because I had a pretty good job and didn't miss the money but I'm pretty much broke now and just can't take that risk again. Thanks anyway!

Edited by The Xinlo

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Yup it's yellow, only show sup on that Jetra and Toa Mata Nui I believe! 

That sucks, were you not able to track down the seller to at least get your money back? If you used paypal I think they offer buyer protection, though it might be too late by now :( If you're ever able to buy again I have a Bricklink shop so total security ;)

I never got any from 2001 although a few friends owned some from then, not even the Mctoran as I very rarely went to Mcdonalds for a meal.

2002: Pahrak, Nuhvok, Gahlok, Tahnok, Lehvak, Kohrak, All 48 (active-coloured) Krana, Onua Nuva, Lewa Nuva, Pohatu Nuva, & Tahu Nuva.
2003: Matoro, Hafu, Macku, Panrahk, Lerahk, Vorahk, Turahk, (Can't remember what Kraata were what but I only had the 4 which came with the Rahkshi I got), & Makuta.
2004: Toa Whenua, Toa Onewa, Toa Nuju, Nuurakh, Bordakh, Vorzakh, Zadakh, Rorzakh, Keerakh, Nidhiki, & Krekka.
2005: Rahaga Gaaki, Rahaga Pouks, Toa Hordika Vakama, Toa Hordika Whenua, Vohtarak, Boggarak, Oohnorak, Roporak, Keelerak, Suukorak, & the Visorak Battle Ram.
2006: Reidak, & Toa Nuparu.
2008: Tanma, Photok, Gavla, & Chirox.
Although there where parts from other sets that I traded for etc. but never enough to be able to build a complete set.
There were a few others I had bought as gifts, but the above is pretty much everything I owned as far as BIONICLE goes :)

At the moment I don't have any of them with me, they are sort of in storage or have passed on to other peoples kids (which may or may not even exist yet) xD

Come May 2015 I'll definitely own 70778 -> 70790 (inclusive; so all 13) unless something goes very wrong :3

~ Sophistry: A way to be antidisuncorrect. ~

In a decade you might convince maybe a small tribe of people.

In a decade you might also conquer one million km2 of land,

& in over a thousand years you might have over a billion followers.

I like building things. Please don't break the big ones.

& evidential philosophies that dare to extrapolate beyond

an individual's direct experience aren't easily built.

Mostly disassembled. Then only things currently assembled are; a variant of Lesovikk's sea sled, Toa Zarya (a MoC), "Sniper Toa" (unnamed MoC), Kuataibo (another MoC), and a small blue and green Rahi (remnant of a Matoran Hordika MoC). Out of these, Zarya and Kuataibo are the longest surviving. The Sea Sled compliments Zarya, but the two unnamed MoCs may find themselves disassembled at any point. Yes, I am a MoCist.

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Well, I have many characters that are in pieces/in parts bins.

2001: All original toa mata, no turaga, all mctoran, tarakava.

2002: All Toa Nuva but Tahu, all Bohrok, no Bohrok va.

2003: Matoro, Hewkii, Kopeke, Takua and Pewku, Makuta Teridax, all Rahkshi.

2004: All toa metru, all Vahki, all Meturan except Nuhrii, Toa Lhikan and Kikanalo, Nidhiki.

2005: All toa Hordika (Whenua and Nokama are missing some parts), all Visorak, Keetongu, Sidorak, all Rahaga but Iruini and Norik, Toa Iruini.

2006: All Piraka, all Toa Inika, All Voyatoran, all 06 titans, Irnakk, good guy.

2007: All Barraki, Hahli, Jaller, Matoro, and Kongu Mahri, Maxilos and Spinax, Hydraxon, Gadunka, Nocturn, Thulox, Dekar, Defilak.

2008: Bitil, Radiak, Antroz, Jetrax T6, Klakk, Axalara T9.

2009: Mata Nui, Tarix, Vastus, Vorox, Ackar, Malum, Gresh, Kiina, Skrall, Stronius, Strakk, Gelu, Baranus, Fero and Skirmix.

2010: All stars.

Combiners:

Complete: Black Fikou, Botar, Reidak-Zaktan combiner, Protodax, Pit War Tortoise, Keras, Mata Nui cow, Matoran Kaita #2, Bohrok Kaita Ja.

Incomplete: Manutri, Matoran Kaita #1.

Opened but complete:

Chriox, Kirop, Vultraz, Bitil, Vamprah.

Sealed:

Takadox, Jaller Mahri, Nuparu Mahri, Turaga Whenua, Turaga Nokama, (Scored both of them for three dollars on eBay) Voya Nui Sea Crab.

Not too impressive. I've seen better.

Edited by A Misunderstood Fish

Well, I have many characters that are in pieces/in parts bins.

2001: All original toa mata, no turaga, all mctoran, tarakava.

2002: All Toa Nuva but Tahu, all Bohrok, no Bohrok va.

2003: Matoro, Hewkii, Kopeke, Takua and Pewku, Makuta Teridax, all Rahkshi.

2004: All toa metru, all Vahki, all Meturan except Nuhrii, Toa Lhikan and Kikanalo, Nidhiki.

2005: All toa Hordika (Whenua and Nokama are missing some parts), all Visorak, Keetongu, Sidorak, all Rahaga but Iruini and Norik, Toa Iruini.

2006: All Piraka, all Toa Inika, All Voyatoran, all 06 titans, Irnakk, good guy.

2007: All Barraki, Hahli, Jaller, Matoro, and Kongu Mahri, Maxilos and Spinax, Hydraxon, Gadunka, Nocturn, Thulox, Dekar, Defilak.

2008: Bitil, Radiak, Antroz, Jetrax T6, Klakk, Axalara T9.

2009: Mata Nui, Tarix, Vastus, Vorox, Ackar, Malum, Gresh, Kiina, Skrall, Stronius, Strakk, Gelu, Baranus, Fero and Skirmix.

2010: All stars.

Combiners:

Complete: Black Fikou, Botar, Reidak-Zaktan combiner, Protodax, Pit War Tortoise, Keras, Mata Nui cow, Matoran Kaita #2, Bohrok Kaita Ja.

Incomplete: Manutri, Matoran Kaita #1.

Opened but complete:

Chriox, Kirop, Vultraz, Bitil, Vamprah.

Sealed:

Takadox, Jaller Mahri, Nuparu Mahri, Turaga Whenua, Turaga Nokama, (Scored both of them for three dollars on eBay) Voya Nui Sea Crab.

Not too impressive. I've seen better.

But all those sealed sets...I want them.....

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

Ok, I'll join the brag-fest.

Sets: all but Nuhrii, 10 polybag promos and the playsets

Masks:

All Mata -2

All Turaga

All Nuva

All misprints except red Ruru

All promos except gold Hau / plat avohkii / super rare prototypes

Doubles of all but ~10 masks from all sets from 2001-2010, on display racks (including glatorian helmets)

Krana:

All krana/kal/va, light & dark purple

WMKK

Missing all VMKK/GPKK/SSKK (will buy if anyone is selling)

Kraata:

All but 25 wild kraata

Rhotuka:

All

Kanoka:

Very few

EDIT: Bike, you got a 2nd VMKK... Nooice, son

Edited by takanuva1988

Looking for VMKK, GPKK, SSKK, and a gold Kanoka. PM if you have / know of any for sale!

• 3 weeks later...

YES. That's beautiful, Craig. most of us just banged on our keyboards and bragged, but it's these kinds of actual collection pictures that make these threads awesome. Also, that's some serious shelving space you have there. Mine are all stacked in bins in my storage room :( . And you have a decent number of combiners and alternate models in there too, all very nice to look at! I'm also working on collecting enough to make combiners and alt models, but that can be a pretty huge can of worms...

• Upvote 1

Looking for VMKK, GPKK, SSKK, and a gold Kanoka. PM if you have / know of any for sale!

Agreed, that's a very nice wall of Bionicle Craig! I don't have anywhere near enough space to pull off that sort of display sadly, though I'm sure that's not just me! I love how you've got so many of the combiners built up as well, I'm only collecting those with their own sets for now (kardas, Takutanuva etc.) but it's very cool to see the Manas and Tarakava combiners and the like on display.

• 3 weeks later...

Waited out until I could bring Takanuva '08, Matoro Mahri and Kopaka Nuva back home for the winter!

collection1.png

In-depth:

2001:

2001.jpg

2002:

2002-1.jpg

2002-2.jpg

2003:

2003-1.jpg

Extra:

2003-2.jpg

2004:

2004-1.jpg

2004-2.jpg

(Yes, Nivawk's wearing a sombrero)

2005:

2005.jpg

2006:

2006.jpg

BONUS (EXO-FORCE):

2006exo.jpg

2007:

2007-1.jpg

2007-2.jpg

2008:

2008.jpg

2009-2010:

2009-2010.jpg

-NotS

Edit: Use spoiler tags for storyline spoilers only, please.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 2

tahubanner.jpg

that is a great collection Nidhiki of the Shadows. Looks like we both have a few problems with dust. :D

I should also note that my pictures are slightly outdated. I recently bricklinked pieces for the Mata Nui cow and a few small Rahi. I have also completed Botar and re arranged the 2006 and 2001 sets a lot. However I am not able to take pictures at the moment.  :(

My collection consists of...

2001:

Toa: Tahu, Onua, Pohatu, Lewa, Gali

Turaga: Nokama, Matau

Tohunga: Maku, Jala

Rahi: Nui-Jaga

2002:

Bohrok: Levahk, Tahnok, Nuhvok

Bohrok Va: Levahk Va, Tahnok Va

Toa Nuva: Gali Nuva

2003:

Rahkshi: Lerahk, Guurahk

Matoran: Macku, Hahli, Hewkii, Hafu, Kopeke, Matoro

Titans: Takanuva

2004:

Toa Metru: Matau

Matoran: Vhisola

Vahki: Vorzakh, Nuurakh, Zadakh

Titans: Nidhiki, Lhikan and Kikanalo

2005:

Toa Hordika: Whenua

Visorak: Keelerak, Vohtarak, Oohnorak

Rahaga: Norik

Toa Hagah: Iruini

2006:

Matoran: Balta, Garan, Velika, Piruk, Dalu, Kazi

Piraka: Zaktan, Avak, Hakann

Toa Inika: Nuparu

Titans: Axonn x2

2007:

Barraki: Pridak, Mantax, Carapar

Matoran: Dekar, Defilak

Hydruka: Morak, Thulox

Titans: Nocturn

2008:

Toa Phantoka: Lewa

Makuta Phantoka: Chirox

Matoran: Tanma

Makuta Mistika: Krika

Titans: Toa Ignika

2009:

Glatorian: Strakk

Agori: Metus, Zesk, Tarduk

Titans: Toa Mata-Nui

2010:

Stars: Tahu, Gresh, Piraka, Skrall, Rahkshi, Takanuva

All of these are currently dissassembled in my parts bin, and some of them have broken or missing pieces. I've also got a couple of the System playsets, and a few collectables like masks, Krana, and the ammo packs for some reason.

2001: All Toa, Matoro, Power Pack, EDIT: Vakama, Whenua, Onewa, Matau and Nuju

2002: All Toa Nuva, Tahnok, Tahnok Va, Gahlok, Gahlok Va, Nuhvok, Nuhvok Va, Lehvak, Lehvak Va and Boxor

2003: All Matoran, all Rahkshi, Gahlok Kal, Lehvak Kal and Kohrak Kal. 

2004: All Toa Metru, all Vahki and all Titans

2005: All Rahaga, all Toa Hordika, all Visorak, all Titans and Toa Iruini

2006: All Matoran, all Piraka, all Toa Inika and Umbra

2007: All Matoran and Hydruka, all Barraki, all Toa Mahri, Nocturn and Hydraxon

2008: All Matoran, all Phantoka, all Mistika, Toa Ignika, Vultraz, Mazeka, Rockoh T3, Jetrax T6 and Axalara T9

2009: All Agori, all Glatorian, all Glatorian Legends, Fero and Skirmix, Tuma, Cendox V1, Kaxium V3, Toa Mata Nui and Click

2010: All Bionicle Stars

That goes for the sets, I'm not bothered enough to list the many collectibles I have. I feel accomplished getting 95% of these sets while the original run of Bionicle was active. :)

Edited by Rooster Nui

• 2 weeks later...

I have amongst my brothers and me:

5 of the rahkshi (blue, black, red, green and white)

5 of the Toa Mata (Tahu, Pohatu, Onua, Lewa and Kopaka)

5 of the Toa Nuva (Same as the above)

1 of the Toa Metru (Nuju)

1 Vahki (the green one)

2 Toa Hordika (Nokama and Nuju)

3 Visorahk (Red, brown and blue)

1 of the Rahaga (Iruni was my favorite, I mean, just listen to the name!)

1 Toa Inika (Hewikii (we were low on funds right about here, me being only 6 or 7))

2 Toa Mahri (Matoro and Kongu, Matoro was my favorite Toa since Lewa or Pohatu)

2 Toa Nuva Phantoka (Lewa and Pohatu)

LOADS OF GLATORIAN (Mata Nui, Strakk, Ackar, Kiina, Gresh, Vastus, Tarix, Malum, Berix, Gelu, Metus, and Stronus)

All the STARS (Literally all of them)

And as of now, all the new Toa Mata Okoto.

Really small, ya know?

P.S. None of these are built except for the Mata Okoto.

Edited by Bob the Janitor

14246252233_DISPLAY.jpg

Oh man let me try to remember what I have.

complete:

toa mata ,

toa nuva,

toa hordika

toa inika

rahkshi,

bohrok,

bohrok kal, 

vahki,

visorak

not complete:

manas,

turaga vakama,

lehvak va,

takanuva,

makuta, 

toa lhikan & kikanola

nidhiki

Iruini

sidorak

axonn

brutaka

vezon

carapar

The 2015 sets are looking good though. Will most likely pick some of them up

barrkibanner.pngCredit to -Tidal- for the banner

Because sometimes to get something out of life you have to live the entire ride, the beautiful ride

All of my old Bionicles are in pieces and in a tub in my closet. I've collected all of the 2015 sets, and put them on the shelf by my bed.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I have:

Toa Nuva: Tahu, Galo, Takanuva

Bohrok (Kal too): Tahnok, Tahnok Kal, Nuhvok

Glatorian Legends (all)

Stars (all)

Toa Mata Nui

All the Protectors

All 2015 Toa (as of saturday) and Lord of Skull Spiders

I used to have lots more, and I have no idea what happened to them. So I am slowly rebuilding my collection. I am also not counting the sets I took apart for MOCs.

Edited by Spiffy247

A fish wielding vampire. That's Spiffy.

I have the majority of Bionicles from 2001-2008 but almost all of them were reduced to a tub of parts and have been for years. I'm not even sure how that managed to happen, I didn't even make that much MOCS. I guess when you're a little kid you don't really care about keeping all your action figures together in a nice row.

Edited by hiddenderek

Nice find Tupac, that's a pretty cool comparison shot. I did a few of the Toa like that pre-gen2 but this is a whole lot of steps up from that! Is it just me or do the Phan/Mist look like the odd ones out? Compared to the other 3 the proportions just look awful. And that orange Pohatu...  -_-

Edited by Munty