What's your collection of bioncle like

tahukan

2001 - Every Toa excerpt Onua, Nui Jaga, Turaga Vakama, Nokama, and Matau.

2002 - All the Bohrok and whatever the brown Va is named (I don't know the Bohrok names well), All of the Toa Nuva except Kopaka

2003 - Tahnok Kal, All Rahkshi, Takanuva, Makuta

2004 - All of the Toa Metru besides Whenua, Blue, Red, Green, Brown, and White Vahki (do not remember their names either), Nidhiki, Lhikaan and Kikalano (butchered the names I'm sure), Krekka.

2005 - All Visorak, Vakama and Matau Hordika, Bomongo, Norik and Iruini, Roodaka, Keetongu, Sidorak

2006 - All the Piraka, Every Toa Inika except Hahli, All of the Matoran except the black and blue ones, Brutaka, Axonn, Umbra, Vezon and Fenrahk, Kardas (never was able to build him).

2007 -All Barraki and Toa, Nocturn, Maxilos and Spinax, All small sets (Matoran and their Rahi), Hydraxon (first warrior/titan I built by myself), Gadunka

2008 - All of the Mistika and Phantoka sets, Icarax, Murtan and Vican, Most of the matoran, Toa Ignika

2009 - Every Glatorian set except Vastus (which I regret), The green small set

2010 - None

2015 - Tahu and Kopaka

Edited by Dimension Lord

"She lost in me her credence..."
"But what's normal anyway?"
"Don't walk away... don't walk away..."

that is a great collection Nidhiki of the Shadows. Looks like we both have a few problems with dust. :D

Yeah. :D I was away for like 4 months and really didn't feel like dusting the sets before taking the photos xD

-NotS

How do you manage to have so many sets out on display? Who do you live with and why am I not allowed such freedom?!

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

that is a great collection Nidhiki of the Shadows. Looks like we both have a few problems with dust. :D

Yeah. :D I was away for like 4 months and really didn't feel like dusting the sets before taking the photos xD

-NotS

How do you manage to have so many sets out on display? Who do you live with and why am I not allowed such freedom?!

Well, I live on my own now but don't have enough space for my collection. So I leave my Bionicle sets at my parents house for now. They barely use the upstairs living room so they don't mind the display for the time being. Hence the dust!

-NotS 

Edited by Nidhiki of the Shadows

tahubanner.jpg

Update: All winter 2015 sets are put on a plastic shelf right next to me bed. Never seen so many intact figures at once in real life.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

The story so far...

definitive_bionicle_set_checklist.png

Pre-forums purge sig kept for historical purposes:

Some cool Bionicles are the combiners. Example: Toa Jovan

I've built a Krahka with 5 Toa Metru & Toa Norik, adding parts I needed to Norik. It needs 11 blue pieces (the ones that have +&O ends) but there's only 10 in all the Toa Metru sets. Do I have to attach her launcher to her arm? Please PM me if you can help me.

http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=309724

Since I last posted in this thread I got Tahu, Onua, Kopaka, and Gali from the 2015 line. I'm not going to dissasemble any of these for MOCing as I already felt depressed that I lost so many of my old bionicles due to pretty much tearing down all of them for MOCs. If I wanna make a MOC i'm just going to do it in Lego Digital Designer and maybe bricklink all the parts if I want to have it in real life.

Update: All winter 2015 sets are put on a plastic shelf right next to me bed. Never seen so many intact figures at once in real life.

Duuuuude! You have sets from the future?! Tell us all about them! Do we get new bad guys or new good guys? Are there Titans?  :D

Duuuuude! You have sets from the future?! Tell us all about them! Do we get new bad guys or new good guys? Are there Titans?  :D

Do we get new promotional polybag "Good Guy" or "Bad Guy" sets?

I've built a Krahka with 5 Toa Metru & Toa Norik, adding parts I needed to Norik. It needs 11 blue pieces (the ones that have +&O ends) but there's only 10 in all the Toa Metru sets. Do I have to attach her launcher to her arm? Please PM me if you can help me.

Do we get new promotional polybag "Good Guy" or "Bad Guy" sets?

I have no idea what's going on.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I have next to no idea why his post implies he is from the future.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Winter begins in December, Winter 2015 would begin in December 2015.

"She lost in me her credence..."
"But what's normal anyway?"
"Don't walk away... don't walk away..."

Despite this being the called "The Winter Wave"and it still being winter all the way until February.  If he said summer, I would agree but winter is the correct word. Besides, jokes or humour shouldnt be allowed on these forums so he shouldnt have said it anyway.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Despite this being the called "The Winter Wave"and it still being winter all the way until February.  If he said summer, I would agree but winter is the correct word. Besides, jokes or humour shouldnt be allowed on these forums so he shouldnt have said it anyway.

Oh, I see what the problem was. I guess it can be confusing-- Whoever doesn't like it can sue me.

Edited by Chasm

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Hah sorry then sir :P Winter 2015 is the Winter which BEGINS in 2015. This is technically the end of 2014's Winter so no he does not have the sets from Winter 2015. If you want to call both the first AND last few months of each year winter for that particular year then yo uwould also have to acknowledge that there are two winters every year. There are not. There is one Winter at the end of the year. The one at the beginning? This one we're in right now? This is the end of 2014. Weather just operates on a different timezone to the rest of creation... :D

Edited by Munty
  • Upvote 1

Hah sorry then sir :P Winter 2015 is the Winter which BEGINS in 2015. This is technically the end of 2014's Winter so no he does not have the sets from Winter 2015. If you want to call both the first AND last few months of each year winter for that particular year then yo uwould also have to acknowledge that there are two winters every year. There are not. There is one Winter at the end of the year. The one at the beginning? This one we're in right now? This is the end of 2014. Weather just operates on a different timezone to the rest of creation...

What year and season are we in right now at this very moment?

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Hah sorry then sir :P Winter 2015 is the Winter which BEGINS in 2015. This is technically the end of 2014's Winter so no he does not have the sets from Winter 2015. If you want to call both the first AND last few months of each year winter for that particular year then yo uwould also have to acknowledge that there are two winters every year. There are not. There is one Winter at the end of the year. The one at the beginning? This one we're in right now? This is the end of 2014. Weather just operates on a different timezone to the rest of creation...

You know, there is more winter at the start of the year than at the end if you think about it. 

Edited by CeeCee

So in December it will be Winter 2015 2? I never heard of seasons getting sequels before :P

On a more official note, weather folks refer to Winter by using BOTH years. So we're currently in Winter 2014-15 and this year we'll enjoy winter 2015-16. Personally I find it very odd calling what we're in right now Winter 2015 as winter typically suggests the end of the year rather than the beginning. But then seasonally it is at the end of the year. It's just always a few months late getting here so it hangs around a bit long when it should be springtime :P

• Upvote 1

So in December it will be Winter 2015 2? I never heard of seasons getting sequels before :P

On a more official note, weather folks refer to Winter by using BOTH years. So we're currently in Winter 2014-15 and this year we'll enjoy winter 2015-16. Personally I find it very odd calling what we're in right now Winter 2015 as winter typically suggests the end of the year rather than the beginning. But then seasonally it is at the end of the year. It's just always a few months late getting here so it hangs around a bit long when it should be springtime :P

Yeah, but Lego doesnt have sets officially released on December. So when you say winter 2015 for Lego its pretty clear what you are talking about. I agree, If I said winter 2015 in general, it would be sensible to assume I am referring to the "Holiday season". But with LEGO, its pretty straight forward.

We get our first sets in the winter 2015, so they are the winter sets. The we get our second batch of sets in the summer, so they are the summer 2015 sets. It wouldnt make sense to refer to Bionicle as winter 2014 sets because Bionicle never officially released in 2014.

• Upvote 2

on one hand, I do not own a single limited edition item (WMKK, etc), promotional item ("good guy", etc), or prototype. I also do not own many collectables (kanohi, kanoka, etc).

On the other hand, I own every single set, gen1 AND gen2.

Every.

Single.

One.

And right here, right now, was when I realised how sad it is that I consider this one of my life's greatest accomplishments.

• Upvote 5

Hi.

If you remember me from when I was most active on BZP, from 2009-2011...

I know I was cringy. But please keep in mind I was literally 12.

on one hand, I do not own a single limited edition item (WMKK, etc), promotional item ("good guy", etc), or prototype. I also do not own many collectables (kanohi, kanoka, etc).

Every.

Single.

One.

And right here, right now, was when I realised how sad it is that I consider this one of my life's greatest accomplishments.

I consider is a good accomplishment taking account is something you are fan of and you (presumably) are young

Came for the sets, stayed for the story.

Every.

Single.

One.

Hey, one accomplishment is better than nothing.

So, no Tohunga, Fikou, Click, Klakk, Good Guys, Bad Guys, Kraatu, Turaga Lhikan, playset promos, Squid Launcher Function or Function 2008 but totally the Powerpack, Master Builder Set, Takutanuva, Ultimate Dume, Voporak, Irnakk, Vezon & Kardas, tubs and Jetrax T6 SE?

I imagine the promos are all fairly cheap (with the canon ones being a bit more expensive, maybe?) aside from Turaga Lhikan's which is fairly elusive on BrickLink, and some weren't even reportedly released as sets, but had their instructions released online, so you could just BrickLink those.

Every.

Single.

One.

Hey, one accomplishment is better than nothing.

So, no Tohunga, Fikou, Click, Klakk, Good Guys, Bad Guys, Kraatu, Turaga Lhikan, playset promos, Squid Launcher Function or Function 2008 but totally the Powerpack, Master Builder Set, Takutanuva, Ultimate Dume, Voporak, Irnakk, Vezon & Kardas, tubs and Jetrax T6 SE?

I imagine the promos are all fairly cheap (with the canon ones being a bit more expensive, maybe?) aside from Turaga Lhikan's which is fairly elusive on BrickLink, and some weren't even reportedly released as sets, but had their instructions released online, so you could just BrickLink those.

If that accomplishment makes you sad, I want to be miserable.

I find that finding all the parts individually on Bricklink can actually be more efficient than finding the sets themselves. More fun, too! I have all of the promo sets, and got most of them that way.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

If you consider it to be of your life's greatest accomplishments, it's nothing to be sad about. :)

-NotS

I myself have no greatest accomplishment. My goal is to be a writer that people enjoy when they read my books. I myself wrote a bunch of fanfiction back in the day, but I think it was really stupid. But I think my recent work is pretty good based on feedback from people.

A fish wielding vampire. That's Spiffy.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I own a couple toa mata from 2001, most of the toa nuva and one original bohrok from 2002, one rahkshi and two bohrok kal from 2003, most of the toa metru, a couple of matoran and three vahki from 2004, I own three visorak I think all of the rahaga, all of the hordika and both toa hagah from 2005. I have all of the piraka, I think most of the matoran, Axxon, and most of the toa inika from 2006, I have all the barraki, all of the toa mahri, all of the small sets, and Nocturn and lesovikk from 2007, I own all the canister sets, all the matoran, Mutran, Icarax, toa ignika, and Lewa's flying machine thing (whatever it was called) from 2008. I have again all canister sets from 2009, all the winter wave titans, all the agori, and three vehicles, and I own all the bionicle stars from 2010. 

It's time to move on.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, my 2015 collection looks good beside the rest of the set-up. :)

collectfeb1.jpg\\

collectfeb2.jpg

Will probably take Tahu back with me to University though. Before that, my brother and I will be stopping at a LEGO store! He'll probably pick up Lewa and I'll pick up Onua. The rest we'll get in March to take advantage of the Hero Pack promotion! So stoked. 

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg

I just gained a lot of shelf space, so I can display a whole lot more than before.