What's your collection of bioncle like

tahukan

I'm find it interesting to look through other people's large collections and the non-set models they've added like combiners, alternate models. contest models, media models and other recreations, like in TLH's and jimmybob83's.

I now have a really nice piece in my collection now.

http://imgur.com/a/nhEri

Impressive collectable! 

• Upvote 2

Pre-forums purge sig kept for historical purposes:

Some cool Bionicles are the combiners. Example: Toa Jovan

I've built a Krahka with 5 Toa Metru & Toa Norik, adding parts I needed to Norik. It needs 11 blue pieces (the ones that have +&O ends) but there's only 10 in all the Toa Metru sets. Do I have to attach her launcher to her arm? Please PM me if you can help me.

http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=309724

My collection is currently bins and pieces, but I have a small Matoro/General Ko-Being Shrine which currently is just masks and a couple disks, but I plan to have an entire Ice Shrine in the near future :P

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

I don't even know at this point. I've got random sets from 2001-2004 that I've inherited from my brother, and some sets from 2006 and on, but have all since gotten worn down and desintegrated into the Big Lego Bin™ with a lot of pieces missing probably. I've still got some sets that are mostly in not-awful condition, like Vultraz's bike. I know I got all of the Stars sets when they were out but those too have since been lost to the ages. Now though I'm being super dilligent with taking care of my new 2015 sets since I'm old enough to actually efficiently collect them, I've got all toas minus Lewa and Tahu, only one protector, and LoSS.

In honor of the anniversary, I'm making a signature. Neat.

At the moment they are separeted: most of them are on display far away from here in my parents' house. Next time I can travel home I'll take apart them, maybe I'll find a way to bring here all of the sets in their canisters. These are all sets released between 2001-2006 and some from 2008. The other group is at my current apartment: all Barraki, Matoran, Karzahni, Maxilos and Hydraxon are in storage, Gadunka and Nocturn still on the shelves. Three groups of Toa are also on the shelves: the Toa Metru, the Toa Mahri and two of the Toa Okoto. Lesovikk and Zaria (my BBC entry) are also on display. Somewhere there is an incomplete Protector of Earth, his shooter needed to build Zaria.

Edited by Everspark

I have a crab ton in stored in two large tubs, one with disassembled sets, the other having mostly complete sets; I have a third small bin for fragile sets. In my room I have four sets out on display: Jaller Mahri (extremely fragile, I am thinking about trying to get a replacement so I wont have to bee so paranoid), Zaktan (broke an ankle; both of these I have slightly modified but tried to remain true to the original design), and Pohatu Mata and Kopaka Mata (both of whom I got off of amazon, one of Pohatu's arms is very wiggly). They stand well next to my HS diploma, Yoda figure, clone/stormtroopers, Ironman and little Maggie Simpson as a Lego mini-figure (I wanted Homer or Flanders!); except Kopaka, who guards my bookshelf with keen diligence! Soon I will have Medieval Roman and Italian soldiers, and Aquaman and Batman to join their ranks, and hopefully the other Toa Mata.

I know the topic title says Bionicle Collection, but I do collect other things than Bionicle. ;)

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I have a lot, generally about half, of the 2006-2010 era sets, especially 2007. I only have a few from before then, a couple per year at most. As for the state they're in, it's a combination of the remains of a failed attempt at rebuilding every set, organized parts, and a few new MOCs.

I really need a better signature.