RPG Forum Contest 28 Winners

Black Six

The votes are in and it's time to congratulate the winners of our twenty-eighth Bionicle RPG Contest:

The winners are free to start their RPGs at their leisure. Winners from the previous contest will have a week or so to wrap up, should they choose to do so.Thanks to everyone who entered and to everyone who voted and answered the questions about the future of the RPG Contests.An overwhelming number of you wanted to see us give other RPGs a chance should any of the winners become inactive. Taking that into consideration - for the winners of this contest, if the RPG has no posts for three weeks, it will be closed and the next runner-up will be allowed to start their RPG. We'll see how this time period works out and reevaluate during the next contest. Also, should a runner-up get to start their RPG, they will still have to enter and win the next contest to continue. Again, we'll see how that goes and possibly change it in the future. I'm hoping none of the RPGs get inactive, personally.The majority of you also want to see the RPGs last longer and have fewer contests per year. I will be mulling this over but am not announcing any changes to the timing of the contests right now.Most people voted to keep just three winners for the contest, but there was a sizable group that wanted to increase it to four. Definitely something else to think about for the next contest.Finally, things were very split on the topic of contests versus judging. This surprised me, honestly, but it's good to know. For the time being we will keep running contests but I'll try to keep the results in mind.Thanks again everyone! Hope you had fun.

My congratulations to the other winners. It's good to see Trapped in the Map get in, especially after so many failed contests. I'm more mixed with Sunken Cities. It's not the RPG I wanted to win, but I may consider it nonetheless. I also congratulate The Fourteenth Doctor on his first win among the contests.

I'll get to posting up Requiem IV immediately. Now, let's try to avoid that little three-week issue for as long as we can, eh?

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)