Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image


Photo

The Voyage of the Requiem IV

Requiem Gameplay Topic RPG

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
811 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,908 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2013 - 10:18 AM

[font="'courier new';"]The Voyage of the Requiem IV[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]He woke up with a start, eyes quickly flaring to life as he fell through the Zamor crystal that was keeping numerous gasses in the tube with him. Hitting the ground, he quickly attempted to stand. Where was he? No – who was he?[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]Turning around, he looked at the crystal. The reflection showed a tag on his chest – 01359. His name? No, he knew that was wrong. But it was all he had now, wasn’t it?[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]He moved to the computer terminal before him. He knew how to use it, somehow. In fact, he knew a number of things, and facts. All technologies and sciences, and that was all he knew.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]The room around him was dark, with lights flickering and holes in the metal walls. There were other tubes near his, still sealed behind metal and the crystal behind that. Some were open, empty. Others were broken into, or out of. As the terminal activated, the only thing he heard to go with it were screams.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"][Historical Records][/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]The following is meant to include a brief summary of background information of the story. In-character knowledge of even this is to be highly limited, for reasons presented below.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]After the Battle of Spherus Magna, the inhabitants of the Matoran Universe and the planets natives came together under the name of their great savior, Mata-Nui. In pursuit of a better world, they worked in harmony to fulfill the task he had given of finding the Great Beings.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]Many attempts were made to reach beyond the world and create a vessel capable of travel in space. The SPSRD (Spherus Magna Space Research Department) worked tirelessly to create such vessels, and found the material best suited for the purpose was the protodermis hull of Mata-Nui’s former form.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]Success was great. Probes were launched, and eventually, ships could reach for the other planets in the Solis Magna system. However, all attempts to build a ship capable of transporting Matoran beyond showed no promise – there was no way to provide power.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]When delving through the Great Beings labs, they found their solution. A way to refine Energized Protodermis, separating the raw energies within to create something very similar to Toa Power, with the remainder being small traces of liquid protodermis. The process was quite similar to how the Great Beings refined it before, but with no protodermis in return. Luckily, they did not need it.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]The power source was a great success. A way was found to store large quantities and channel it for use, and promised to provide power to cities until the end of time. A spaceship was no small leap, but eventually, one was completed.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]It did not begin smoothly. The first two ships launched violently exploded, but the SPSRD continued to work. Eventually, they were issued and ultimatum by the governments of Spherus Magna to cease if one more failure was had. Unsure of their newest project, the ship was dubbed the Requiem.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]As luck would have it, the Requiem succeeded. She was the first ship able to hold the power to reach light speed, and she made good use of it to travel to the nearest solar system.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]The ships systems were modified continuously. At first, only the larger vessels were able to make the jump, but in time even small fighters could travel through deep space.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]The quadrant of the galaxy they inhabited seemed to be lifeless. No alien life, sentient at least, could be discovered. There was no trace of the Great Beings. Indeed, no planets capable of life, even by terra-forming, were found past the far off Zeta Sector.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]The Requiem IV, one of three ships lovingly named after the greatest SPSRD success, was to change that. One of the largest crafted, holding thousands of passengers to help colonized a new world and operate the ship, it was believed to be capable of travelling alone for tens of thousands of years at light speed.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]Perhaps it has already travelled that long.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"][Gameplay][/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]The Voyage of the Requiem IV [/font][font="'courier new';"]is designed to be a Horror/Sci-Fi RPG. Your characters awaken onboard a derelict craft with almost no knowledge of what is going – not even their names. It’s your job to figure out what happened, and, in fact, figure out who you even are.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]The RPG is a free-for-all. To call if a sandbox would be inaccurate, but I’m leaving a lot about the ships interior up to player interpretation. Your willingness to explore will be rewarded by finding certain areas of the ship, and possibly information about what happened. By the end, it’s possible the collective player knowledge base will have figured out the whole story. It’s also possible everyone will have died.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]It’s up to you to do what you want. Just make sure you have fun.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"][The Lost & Scavengers][/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]Your players are not alone. The one thing your players cannot do is meet NPCs on their own; the GameMaster lets you run into them. Some of these NPCs are scavengers, those who woke up and are on their own personal missions.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]But they are not the only ones on the ship with you. Whatever damaged the ship caused a release of most if not all of the power stored in the engines. Having mutagenic effects similar to Energized Protodermis and the regenerative functions of Toa power…[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]Pray that you do not encounter the Lost.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"][Locations] ---> Linking To ---> [MAP][/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]The Requiem IV is a large ship with numerous sections and subsections. Red sections indicated on the map are badly damaged, and areas bordering the jagged lines from where areas of the ship are missing are now open to deep space.[/font]

[font="'courier new';"]Danger levels are a mixture of the chance of encountering the Lost and the amount of damage sustained. Other factors may be present. The danger levels run as low, moderate, high, and very high. The danger level determines the chance something life threatening will occur to the player due to GameMaster action, and increases the longer you stay. Keep moving![/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]Power levels reflect how much power the section has – the lighting, any elevator shafts, etc. The range moves along a scale of no power, little power, some power, high power, and full power.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]The term Deck or not, most of these areas are composed of multiple levels, including the bridge.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]{1} Bridge.[/font][font="'courier new';"] This area of the ship is where the captain and the ships officers would direct it, and is the location if its main computers. Part of the bridge is completely gone, and many areas are sealed off by the ships defensive mechanisms and open to empty space. This area is very dangerous and has little power.[/font]

[font="'courier new';"]{2} Officers Deck.[/font][font="'courier new';"] This is where officers on the ship had their quarters, most having to stay awake during the voyage. Most of it is destroyed or ruined. This area is highly dangerous and has little power.[/font]

[font="'courier new';"]{3} Mining Deck. [/font][font="'courier new';"]Most of this area has been completely destroyed. Everything else is still mostly open to empty space or in bad conditions. This area is very dangerous and has no power.[/font]

[font="'courier new';"]{4} Personnel Deck.[/font][font="'courier new';"] The largest section on the ship. It is still mostly intact, and is where most who have awakened on here find themselves. The greatest danger here is usually others waking up with you. Most of the area is tubes with passengers inside, but there are a few recreational areas. This area has a low danger level and has some power.[/font]

[font="'courier new';"]--- {4a} Training Deck.[/font][font="'courier new';"] This area of the ship is quite small, and considered part of the Personnel Deck. Previously, it was stocked with robots meant to provide training. Most were destroyed; others were supercharged by the engine malfunction and have become very violent and disabled safety procedures on their weapons. This area is moderately dangerous and has some power.[/font]

[font="'courier new';"]{5} Hydroponics.[/font][font="'courier new';"] The section of the ship responsible for growing food to eat, and keeping plants that provide oxygen alive. Much of the area is still intact, but there are a few flooded halls.  This area has a low danger level and has high levels of power.[/font]

[font="'courier new';"]{6a) Communications. [/font][font="'courier new';"]One of the three subsections located on the top of the ship, this was the main center of communications and the only relay between the Requiem IV and Spherus Magna. The primary signal towers were destroyed, but perhaps something can still be found. The communications deck is only .4 Kio in width. This area is moderately dangerous and has some power.[/font]

[font="'courier new';"]{6b} Shuttle Bay.[/font][font="'courier new';"] This area was used to launch short-range exploration shuttles down to any planets the Requiem IV came across. Most of the shuttles have seemingly been damaged or are missing. The shuttle bay is only 1 Kio in width. This area is moderately dangerous and has little power.[/font]

[font="'courier new';"]{6c} Solar Battery.[/font][font="'courier new';"] A massive dish built atop the ship that collects solar energy and stores it in the event of an emergency. It’s the only reason the ship has any power at the moment, but most of the systems are offline, preventing it from being fully restored. The area is mostly the walkways leading to the control stations. This area is highly dangerous and has high levels of power.[/font]

[font="'courier new';"]{7} Engineering Deck.[/font][font="'courier new';"] The only contact to the engines with the rest of the ship, this area is responsible for working on robotics and providing a space for the ships engineers to work. Numerous robotic systems have gone berserk here. This area is highly dangerous and has some power.[/font]

[font="'courier new';"]{8} Engines. [/font][font="'courier new';"]This area of the ship connects to the Engineering Deck only, and is obviously the location of the ships engines. The release of the engines power has short circuited all systems, leaving it in complete darkness. This area is very dangerous and has no power.[/font]

[font="'courier new';"]{9} Science & Medical Deck.[/font][font="'courier new';"] This area obviously served for non-engineering based studies, and acted as a counterpart to the Engineering sections. Many sections are closed off and quarantined to prevent any difficulties. This area is moderately dangerous and has some power.[/font]

[font="'courier new';"]{10} Cargo Hold.[/font][font="'courier new';"] This area of the ship was the base location for storing non-perishable food items for Spherus Magna natives that could not be provided in hydroponics. Other tools and pieces of equipment can be found here as well. This area is highly dangerous and has little power.[/font]

[font="'courier new';"]{11} Maintenance.[/font][font="'courier new';"] This area of the ship was where any malfunctioning equipment was brought to for repair. It also has its own docks for damaged shuttles to receive repair before returning to the shuttle bay. Much of this area is missing and destroyed. The maintenance deck is only 0.6 Kio in width. This area is very dangerous and has no power.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"][On Species and Power Suits][/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]~Species~[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]Many of the species from the Matoran Universe and on Spherus Magna could be found on the ship. Neither of the two surviving Makuta came onboard, nor did any beings of greater height than a Vortixx.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]~Power Suits ~[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]All beings onboard the Requiem IV were issued a custom designed power suit allowing them to descend to a planet below if necessary, and required to wear it while in stasis. Each suit contained an information base to instantly provide the user with what was required to be known for their job.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]When players being the RPG, the only equipment they have is their suit, and the only abilities they have are those of their species, which are limited to the physical and a handful of special abilities (some mask powers or vision powers may work, but things like laser vision would not; elemental abilities are hampered in the suits as they would be in an Exo-Toa, as are many other similar abilities). The only knowledge they have is that which was contained in their suit. If you were an engineer, for instance, you would not have any information about melee combat. If you were a guard to keep people in line, you wouldn’t know how to make a chemical explosive.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]Staying in your suit is very much vital to your survival.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"][Rules of the Game][/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]There are, of course, rules to be followed in the game that must be understood before creating your character.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]1. [/font][font="'courier new';"]Do not godmod – bunnying, doing something über powerful, finding yourself in possession of equipment you didn’t have before, avoiding every attack or automatically hitting with yours… stuff like that. If somebody else is godmodding, don’t do it back. Let the GameMaster take care of it.[/font]

[font="'courier new';"]2. [/font][font="'courier new';"]You are not your character, even if they’re a Mary Sue. Your character does not know everything you know. In fact, your character knows pretty much nothing from the start.[/font]

[font="'courier new';"]3.[/font][font="'courier new';"] You are allowed to perform a small amount of comedy or romance, but keep in mind this isn’t exactly a situation where people goof off and fall in love. This is where people die, often horribly, if they’re not smart.[/font]

[font="'courier new';"]4.[/font][font="'courier new';"] Posts must include IC elements on the main topic, unless they’re from the GameMaster. Other posts must go in the Discussion Topic.[/font]

[font="'courier new';"]5.[/font][font="'courier new';"] Follow all BZP Rules and RPG Forum Rules, or you’re going to get a lot worse than I can give you. Try to use proper spelling, grammar and the like as well. No emoticons in IC posts.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]Be aware – you can die, and it is hard to find any new equipment of actual use to you. I’m not going to be Monty Haul with the good stuff, but I won’t actively try to kill your characters. I can’t guarantee all of your characters will live. But if you’re smart about it, they might. Just remember to play in character.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]I’m not going to tell you the exact punishments for breaking rules. Only this – generally, your first offense is going to be a warning. After that, things will start getting bad.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"][Character Creation][/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]Your character is to be created with the following form –[/font]

[b]ID Tag:[/b][b]Gender & Species:[/b][b]Appearance:[/b][b]Power Suit:[/b][b]Abilities:[/b][b]Personality:[/b]

[font="'courier new';"]When your character awakens, they don’t know their name. All they have is their ID Tag, which they can find on their power suit, and with which the systems in their power suit address them. It is possible characters may use some other alias, but that’s not really your choice. That’s up to the other players. If you have a pink power suit, you get what’s coming to you.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]Gender & Species is self explanatory. Your species determines mostly your physical stature and the like, and your physical prowess (to some extent). You may have a few abilities due to your species that still function in the suit.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]Appearance is what your character, fully equipped with their power suit, looks like. Maximum height and width are a few inches greater than an unsuited Vortixx (thus, a suited Vortixx).[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]Power Suit describes the abilities and attached weaponry or equipment (or equipment that can be used as a weapon) of your power suit, and the knowledge it provides. Not allow powers and abilities are immediately accessible, and good roleplaying and the like may reward players with new abilities or powers in their suit they didn’t even realize they had…[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]Abilities are your characters personal abilities. Any natural abilities from your species will not be automatically accessible, as it will take some time to get used to them. Elemental powers, vision powers that fire beams and the like, or any ability that requires physical contact cannot be used.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]Personality is your characters personality. This is the most important part of the profile, because above all else, this is who your character is. Any rewards that would be given from good roleplaying come from sticking to your personality. A minimum of fifty words must be devoted to this, and it can’t be too generic.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]As you may note, your character has no history or biography or anything like that. You may have an idea about who you were, but that is to be kept to PMing and stuff. If you find that out, it will be from your personal explorations.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]Post character profiles in the [color=#000000;]Discussion Topic[/color]. They will be approved there, and then may be placed in the[color=#000000;] [/color][color=#000000;]Profiles Topic[/color]. You may have three characters at a time.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"][Playing the Game][/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]Remember, playing this game means staying in character and out of character. Posts should look like this –[/font] 

[font="'courier new';"]OOC: The OOC section is where players may talk to other players directly, player to player. Posts such as “open for interaction” go in this space. Do not make a post solely in the OOC; if it’s to one person, use PM; if it’s to many, use the Discussion Topic.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]IC: (Character ID/Location)[/font]

[font="'courier new';"]This is where you describe what your character is doing. Never meta-game by using OOC knowledge in the IC. You don’t need to format the posts heading the way I did; everyone does it differently. That’s just the one I use. All I require is you state where the character(s) is/are and who they are.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"][Starting the Game][/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]No matter who you are, your story begins the same. Your character awakens in a crystal tube full of gases to keep them in suspended animation with complete amnesia as to who they are and where they came from. You manage to either peacefully or violently get out of the tube, and find yourself in the Personnel Deck (or another, with GameMaster permission).[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]From here, you have any number of options as to what you do next. Will you try to discover who you were? Where you are? Will you try to repair the ship, or send a message. Or will you just try to survive? Who, or what, damaged the ship? And why did they do it?[/font]

 

[font="'courier new';"]Toa Levacius Zehvor, Signing Off[/font]


Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor, Jun 29 2013 - 10:37 AM.

  • 1

#2 Offline Skarloth

Skarloth
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

  • 4,769 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2013 - 07:15 PM

[color=#3399ff;]IC: 337 - Personnel Deck[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]337.. that was his number. Was it just randomly assigned to him, or was he the 337th person to board this ship? Honestly, it didn't matter. He had just broken out of a chamber of sorts, and was now taking a seat on some piece of machinery that had fallen over. He had taken inventory of everything he had come out of the chamber with.. Number one, this sword of his, and number two, the suit. He was at least intelligent enough to realize that the suit was not a part of him.. plus the fact that it told him exactly what it was, and why it was attached to his body. Apparently it was keeping him alive, or at least helping to do so; it also told him all about this 'ship' that he was on.. as well as how to operate the basic functions of it. [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Another thing this suit of his.. 'told' him, was how to wield this blade at his side. He stood up, and unsheathed the blade, taking a good long look at the one thing that he had any real control over. It was strange.. it felt as if he had wielded it before; at least, that's how natural it felt. He wondered if this suit had somehow given him experience... highly unlikely. [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]He couldn't help but wonder what had happened prior to his being in that chamber.. if he had even existed before it. In all honesty, it meant very little now; if he had lived before or after the chamber didn't change where he was right now. Speaking of right now.. he knew he was on a ship, and he knew that said ship was in.. mighty grave condition. He did not have the knowledge to fix it, only to use it.. perhaps someone else knew more than he. [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]...[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]If there was anyone else alive, that is. [/color]

 

[color=#3399ff;]OOC: [/color]Ending off this debut post so soon because of the limited interaction. Who knows, maybe by the time I post this, someone else will have posted as well.

 

-Skar 


Edited by Skarloth, Jun 29 2013 - 07:15 PM.

  • 0

#3 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,774 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 29 2013 - 08:33 PM

[color=#800000;]IC: 655 - Personnel Deck[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]Falling through the air. That's all he could remember.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]The Toa of Stone had awoken on the ground, laying among the broken pieces of glass on the floor. He didn't move for a couple minutes, trying to remember where he was and how he had gotten there.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"655"... That's all he could remember. He groaned as he lifted himself to his feet. "What in the Mata Nui was going on? "655? What could that mean?" He thought to himself as he surveyed the room. There was a glass tube on the wall next to him, and the bottom of it had been completely broken through.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"Guess that's where I came from." He muttered to himself. [/color]

 

[color=#800000;]The outside of the tube acted as a mirror, and he was able to get a look at his reflection for the first time. He saw a tall and muscular figure, wearing some sort of a black power suit with orange highlights. He toyed around with his suit for a while, seeing if it had any surprises for him. The only thing he could find was a spring-out blade on his right arm. "This is really weird..." He thought.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]After examining his suit, he decided to take a look at the glass tube. He quickly came to the conclusion that there really wasn't anything special about it. However, he made an important discovery when he looked at a sign on the wall next to it.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"Personnel Deck." [/color]

 

[color=#800000;]He was pleasantly surprised to realize that he could still read.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"Well then, at least I know where I am... sort of."[/color]


Edited by Shadow Destroyer, Jul 18 2013 - 06:58 PM.

  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {Brickshelf Gallery}

Watch me on Youtube! {Link}

 


#4 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 642 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2013 - 10:09 PM

IC: 608. ???

 

a mirror? that didn't make sense....but..wait..what? he walked up to it, unsure of what to do. his reflection wasn't him. it was a suit of armor, black and green. He raised his hand, and the figure did the same thing. From all around him, he heard a voice. "wake up!" it shouted at him. Everything was slipping away, becoming foggier....and...beeping...he woke up with a start. He was trapped in some sort of containment system. bleep, bleep, bleep. where am I...wait a second...who..who am I? he thought. Looking around, he realized he was in some sort of suit. "is it activated?" he said. Something popped up on screen. "activate?" it said. "uh....yes?" he said. The suit flared to life, but all that was on the screen was a number. 608. some sort of ID tag? a sorting system? his actual name? he didn't know. he was, however, still trapped. It made him a bit mad that he was there. He tapped the glass. nothing happened. Was it technology, or just simply something to keep him in line? He didn't know, but he wanted out. He tried to shove his way out, to no avail. He tried punching it. Nothing. Now he was angry. pushing and shoving, he wanted out. Maybe this thing had some sort of weapon. "how do I activate the weapons, though?" he said to himself. But on the thing he had no discerned as a visor, a document came up, and he started reading. "To activate the gattling guns, you speak the command 'Open Guns'. To disable them, simply say "Disable Guns'". he tried it. "Open Guns" he said. Something in his wrists slid back, and the gattling guns folded out. he tried concentrating, but nothing. "where was that file....here it is" he said. "To fire the gattling guns, fold hands forward and clench them into fists". again, he tried it. The guns roared to life and started shooting randomly, shattering the glass. he unfolded his hands and unclenched his fists. "Disable Guns" he spoke. the guns folded back into place and the suit slid the pieces back.


  • 0

 76561198084895102.png

Add me on steam, I don't bite.

 

Unless I'm hungry.

 

"The crows were calling his name, thought Caw"


#5 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,277 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2013 - 10:51 PM

[color=#006400;]196- Personnel Deck[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Ugh. Who am I?[/color]

 

196

 

[color=#006400;]That's not a name[/color]. [color=#006400;]That's designation, but for now it will do.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Opening his eyes the Vortixx rose to his feat, crunching pieces of crystal underfoot as he looked around the room. Rows of pods lined the walls, some with beings in them, others empty. In addition, some of the empty ones were just empty while others were shattered wrecks that littered the floor.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Were they opened by something from the outside?[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Whatever the case, it was probable that he would want to be gone by the time whatever it was got back. Thinking of where the exit was, a picture popped up in front of his face,startling him for a second before he realized that it was on the faceplate of the helmet he had not even known he had been wearing.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]A map? Well that was helpful.[/color] [color=#006400;]Lets see, exit, exit. Ah, here we go.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]The closest exit was a brisk walk and several rows over, enough to get his blood flowing again. He had a feeling that it would be flowing fast enough fairly soon though.[/color]

[color=#006400;]While he made his way over, he went over a mental list of what he knew and questions that needed to be answered. The first list was annoyingly short and the second list painfully long. Several of the questions did triggers several mental programs of some sort, probably thanks to the suit of armor that he wore. The Vortixx now knew that he was on the Personnel [/color][color=#006400;]deck, although he had no idea what the personnel deck was a part of. [/color][color=#006400;]The other programs were much more helpful. Three of them had information on how to perform a variety of tasks that he was sure would come in handy at some point, the other two simply told him how to turn on a couple of the features of the suit.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]As he turned the corner of the last row, the Vortixx noticed another being in a suit in front of an empty crystal tube. This one also had black armor, although there were red highlights. It was hard to tell through all the metal, but the pose and uncertain moves made whoever it was look as confused as 196 felt. Deciding to risk it he spoke.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"Hello?"[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]OOC: That would be 655[/color]


  • 0

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."


#6 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,774 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 08:23 AM

[color=#800000;]IC: 655 - Personnel Deck[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]Startled, 655 turned around. The being that had spoken to him was much taller than he was, but wore a black power suit very similar to his. [/color]

 

[color=#800000;]655 couldn't remember much, but he knew that this being was called a Vortixx. 655 stood his ground nervously, but after the being made no attempt to attack him, he relaxed and dropped his arms back down to his sides.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"Hey." 655 told him. "Please tell me you have an idea of what's going on here."[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]In the distance, guns roared, and the sound of shattering glass was heard.[/color]


  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {Brickshelf Gallery}

Watch me on Youtube! {Link}

 


#7 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 11:09 AM

IC[ ?? ]:

 

The constant, muted beeping was the first thing that the Toa awoke to. He opened his eyes as something just in front of his mask was powering up. A display showed the vital signs of someone, the indicators, strangely, in sync with the beeping. The Toa took a deep breath, then exhaled, disturbing the thick vapors surrounding him. In the brief moment that the vapors were displaced, the Toa saw the distorted reflection of a faceless being. Someone or something, the display indicated. The Toa took a moment to process this information. He reached the conclusion that A. he was 113, and B. that he was within some sort of tube. Trapped within some sort of tube.

 

For what purpose? Could I die? Why am I here? These were the thoughts that caused 113 to start panicking. He punched weakly at the glass, his movements slowed by the vapors. He looked around desperately for a means of escape. "I've got to get out of here!" An indicator popped up on the display: [Sound Generators active. Granting 113 power level .5%] 113 knew automatically what to do. He set the frequency, and triggered the sound generators. The glass began to vibrate, then, after a few seconds, shattered. The vapors spilled across the floor, diffusing as they went. 113 took another deep breath to clear his head, then stepped out of the tube.

 

113 looked around the room. He saw several more tubes like the one he had just exited. Some were occupied, others were empty, some were even broken. He made his way to the nearest door.


Edited by Killer_Myr, Jun 30 2013 - 11:15 AM.

  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#8 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 11:16 AM

[color=#a52a2a;]IC: 819 [Personnel Deck][/color]

[color=#ff8c00;]The Skakdi opened his eyes slowly. Where was he now? It didn't look familiar. Then he stopped. He couldn't remember anything. His name? Nope. Where he was born? No. All he knew was he was on this ship, in this tube. Well, that was reassuring. He knew what a ship was.[/color]

 

[color=#ff8c00;]He smashed his way through the glass of the tube, and pulled himself out of it. He got out, and looked at himself. He was wearing a large, white, bulky suit with some light blue tracings on it. Clipped to his sides were two guns. On his palm was an energy projector of sorts.[/color]

 

[color=#ff8c00;]He thought he knew how to use them, but couldn't be sure. Did he want to? That was another question he was ensure of. But on the suit was an ID Tag with a number. He looked at it. 819. Not a name, just an identification. Would work.[/color]

 

[color=#ff8c00;]But this ship was didn't look like it was entirely working. It looked abandoned. But then he saw two figures talking. He started to walk over to them. One was a Vortixx, the other was a Toa. He came close and said, [/color][color=#a52a2a;]"Hello."[/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#9 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 11:30 AM

IC [ Personnel Deck ]:

 

113 stopped when a sign caught his eye. "Personnel Deck"  it read. 113 turned to face it, but nearly stumbled when something gave under his foot. A piece of glass. Then 113 realized that there were sounds, voices coming from somewhere. He moved toward the source, being careful not to alert anyone to his approach.


  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#10 Offline Skarloth

Skarloth
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

  • 4,769 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 12:29 PM

[color=#3399ff;]IC: 337 - Personnel Deck - Listening[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]It wasn't long before he heard the shattering of other chambers. It seemed that he was not alone in this endeavor. Readying his weapon, he moved cautiously toward the noises; he realized how far he had strayed from his original point, and noticed a group of three, all conversing with one another. Whether or not they were friend or foe, he did not know; he walked closer toward the three, and eventually came into their line of sight. He kept his blade forward, and spoke to them: "Who are you? You look the same as I.. did you come from those chambers as well?" he asked cautiously, hoping for an answer. Maybe these three knew more about this ship than he did- at least, he hoped so. [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]He seemed to be doing an awful lot of this 'hoping'.[/color]

 

[color=#3399ff;]OOC: [/color]That's 819, 196, and 655 he's come across. 

 

-Skar


  • 0

#11 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 02:11 PM

IC [ Personnel Deck ]:

 

113 followed the voices. He spotted the speakers soon after. A lone... Skakdi, based on the proportions, had approached them, and seemed slightly cautious of the other three. 113 stepped, quietly, into a dimmer area, and listened from afar.

 

OOC: 113 is open for interaction with any and all characters on the Personnel Deck.


  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#12 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,277 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 02:41 PM

[color=#006400;]196- Personnel Deck[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]IC: Friendly[/color],[color=#006400;] that's good to know. I doubt that I'm going to get any answers from him though[/color].

 

[color=#006400;]Before he could answer the Toa's question, several other suited beings come around[/color] [color=#006400;]the row of tubes[/color] [color=#006400;]several of them asking their own questions. [/color][color=#006400;]They all looked just as confused as him and the Toa he had been about to speak to. After looking over each new person, he spoke.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"Let me guess, none of you remember who you are or how you got here?"[/color]


  • 0

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."


#13 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 642 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 03:23 PM

IC: 608. ???

 

608 stepped out of his chamber, broken glass all over the floor. he looked around, confuzzled by what he saw. a long line of chambers, each like what had kept him prisoner. some were broken, some were empty, but nearly all were full. "what in" the he heard the voices. turning behind him, he saw other figures. he could make out a few Toa and a skakdi. they were all confused, just as he was. he approached them. he caught the last of a sentence. "..got here". he spoke up "come again? and who are you people?"


  • 0

 76561198084895102.png

Add me on steam, I don't bite.

 

Unless I'm hungry.

 

"The crows were calling his name, thought Caw"


#14 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 03:37 PM

IC [ Personnel Deck ]:

 

113 quietly moved closer to the group, making less of an effort to remain hidden. As he moved, he went over what he knew, and what he saw.

 

First, others had woken, and had no memory whatsoever about who they were.

Second, the Personnel Deck was in a state of minor disrepair, as evidenced by the lack of full power.

Third, nobody has shown up to ensure that everything is alright.

 

The lack of beings who have not spent some amount of time within the tubes is either a sign of negligence on the part of the staff, or that there are no staff available.

That, in turn, could mean that something happened to the ship, which could only be a ship, as ships are the typical constructs to have decks.

If something happened to the ship, there will be hazards to face outside the Personnel Deck.

Given the number of possible event that could have led to the ship being damaged, one could not accurately rule out any specific disaster until sufficient knowledge has been gathered.

Sufficient knowledge can only be gathered by venturing elsewhere, which would almost certainly be dangerous.

There is always a solution to a problem, and it is almost always worth any amount of risk to find that solution.

 

113 concluded that, if he was indeed as sane as he felt, he knew exactly what needed to be done about the current situation.

 

113 placed himself in a spot where he would be quickly noticed.

 

OOC: All of the above could be determined by most any observant individual.


  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#15 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,246 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 05:25 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,205);]72 [/color][color=rgb(218,165,32);](Personnel Deck)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]In a tube near [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);]113[/color][color=rgb(218,165,32);] someone stirred. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]Cyan eyes opened to meet a crystalline cage. Gasping, the Matoran attempts to shrink back but fails. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]Taking a breath or two to steady her nerves, she can feel herself already beginning to slip back to sleep. No, no, no. That can't happen. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]Only taking quick, shallow breaths now, she glances around the pod. There, a latch of some sort. [/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,205);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Click.[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(218,165,32);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]The Ce-Matoran tumbled outwards, breath coming in gasps as she takes in air. Fresh, not chemically sedating air![/color][/font]

[color=rgb(218,165,32);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]She turns over, having fallen on her stomach, and likely meets the surprised eyes of[/color][/font][color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"] 113.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#16 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 05:33 PM

IC [ Personnel Deck ]:

 

113 turned and saw the prone form of a Matoran. He offered a hand to the newly awakened being.

 

"As near as I can tell," He said quietly. "You are relatively safe here. You likely do not remember your name nor your past. My designation is 113. May I ask yours?"


  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#17 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,246 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 05:48 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,205);]72 [/color][color=rgb(218,165,32);](Personnel Deck)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]He was right. How odd..[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]"No, I do not," [/color][color=rgb(218,165,32);]she replied in the same tone of voice, not sure if something was happening. Taking the hand, she stands. Her.. designation?[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]She quickly glances down her body, scanning the strange suit for any clues-[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Designation: 72[/color][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]..Well. That was randomly helpful. [/color][/font][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]"It's 72, I guess.." [/color][color=rgb(218,165,32);]As she adjusts herself, she catches sight of a number imprinted just above her wrist. :7:  :2: . 72. [/color][/font][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]"..Yep. Definitely 72." [/color][color=rgb(218,165,32);]72 mutters, showing her arm to 113. [/color][/font][/font][/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font][/font][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#18 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 05:57 PM

IC [ Personnel Deck ]:

 

113 gestured over to the other group. "Do you think they'll need help figuring out what's going on?"

 

He looked around for signs of anyone else who might be waking up.


  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#19 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,908 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 06:00 PM

[color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][GM-IC] Personnel Deck, Level ???[/color][/font]

 

"Do you think they'll need help figuring out what's going on?"

 

[color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]With those words, the barely flickering lights of the level went out, shrouding both groups in a gloom of darkness. It wasn't completely sudden, no; even from the moment the group woke up, the number of lights going out was steadily increasing. Now, those that remained shut off; all that was left was a few in the distance, beckoning eerily as they flicked back and forth from on to off.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]Lose electrical wiring emitted sparks were the only the thing to provide lighting for that brief moment, before the lights once more resumed their functioning - though only a few remained, making visibility minimal. Footsteps came from around a corner, as another armored figure - his power suit large, with broad shoulders and a size that marked him as a likely member of some Steltian species, though one could not see his face through the visor of his dome-like helmet.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]"Hey, you lot!" he shouted, attracting the attention of all present with what would seem to be an amplified voice. He raised his arms, revealing a large cannon-like weapon that he was carrying. "Arms up! What's going on around here?"[/color][/font]

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#20 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 06:04 PM

IC [Personnel Deck]:

 

"72, find some cover." 113 whispered as he quietly slipped into the shadows, intending to slip behind the Steltian, and, if necessary, stun/distract him with his sound generators.


  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#21 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,246 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 06:32 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,205);]72 [/color][color=rgb(218,165,32);](Personnel Deck)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]She only nodded in reply, slowly crouching down and then slipping behind one of the open tubes. This was one of the broken ones however, and so she nearly stepped on a piece of crystal or two before sweeping them out of the way with a hand and then pausing, listening. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]One hand grabs a large piece of the crystal. It'll be useful to have some sort of weapon.[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#22 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,908 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 06:45 PM

[color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][GM-IC] Personnel Deck, Level ???[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]"No whispering!" the Steltian shouted, coming closer. There was a quiver to his voice. Fear. Something was making him completely, inexplicably terrified out of his mind.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]He was a massive piece of work, taking up well over half of hallway on his own (whilst the majority of them could easily move three of them down the large corridor from which he had emerged. As he moved closer, he came into full visual range of all present gatherers, revealing just how large the weapon he had really was, and he was moving it back and forth between those present as quickly as he could.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]"Arms up, I said!" he shouted, his voice working up into a terrified frenzy. "Keep back, all of you! Answer me! What's going on? Who are you? Who am I?"[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]The clever eye would catch the glint of the slight light in the room reflecting off the shiny metal insignia on the back of his helmet; a wreath, wrapped around his helmet with a serial number on it; it appeared the first four digits were all 0.[/color][/font]

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#23 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 06:55 PM

IC [Personnel Deck]:

 

113 calmed down and stepped out of the shadow, holding his hands above his head. "We all can't remember out names, and none of us know what happened, although I have a good guess. If you lower your weapon, I promise," 113 directed his dimly lit gaze at everyone else. "That you will not be captured, injured, killed, or otherwise harassed."


  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#24 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,277 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 08:07 PM

[color=#006400;]196- Personnel Deck[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]IC: Before anyone could reply, the lights went out, prompting 196 to switch to the infrared vision that his suit granted him. [/color][color=#006400;]It showed something that the Vortixx had been worried about since he had woken up. A huge Steltian was making his way towards the group with an equally large cannon[/color] [color=#006400;]over his shoulder.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Where did he get that? It's not the kind of thing that somebody might get put to sleep while holding.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]However the person had gotten it, it was being pointed and swung around in a very [/color][color=#006400;]panicked and uncertain manner[/color], [color=#006400;]which meant that the user was likely to open fire at the slightest provocation. Moving slowly, he raised his hands above his head before speaking.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"What's going on? I imagine that the power to this section just went out, something that I imagine might have something to do with why we all just woke up. As for who we are, as far as I can tell, we are a group of people who recently awoke up here with no memory of who we were or why we are here. And finally, who you are. Honestly, I have no idea besides being the guy pointing a gun at me."[/color]


  • 0

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."


#25 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 642 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 08:21 PM

IC: 608.???

 

"just put the weapon down" 608 said. "open guns" he nearly whispered to the suit. the panels slid back again, revealing the guns beneath. "I don't want to shoot, but I will if I have to. how about this, we both put down our guns and discuss these matters like sane beings?"


  • 0

 76561198084895102.png

Add me on steam, I don't bite.

 

Unless I'm hungry.

 

"The crows were calling his name, thought Caw"


#26 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 08:25 PM

IC [ Personnel Deck ]:

 

113 looked over at those who had drawn your weapons. "Don't make the big guy nervous, he's like us, and we need his help."


  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#27 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 642 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 08:28 PM

IC: 608. ???

"what makes you say that? he charged in here, guns ready to fire, and demanded that we tell him everything, even though we know nothing and he's nearly shaking with fear"


  • 0

 76561198084895102.png

Add me on steam, I don't bite.

 

Unless I'm hungry.

 

"The crows were calling his name, thought Caw"


#28 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 08:38 PM

IC:

 

113 shook his head in disgust. "Hey, big guy with the intimidating weapon, did you just wake up with no memory of who you were, no name, in a glass tube?"


  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#29 Offline Skarloth

Skarloth
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

  • 4,769 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 09:35 PM

[color=#3399ff;]IC: 337 - Personnel Deck [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Before anyone had even answered his questions, another being had come upon the group; this one was large, and was wielding a very large gun of some sort. He could easily see that this person was in a terrified state, and he was yelling the same questions at them that they had been asking themselves. If they didn't play their cards right here, they could all be shot to death by this guy- the others here had already bombarded him with their own questions, so he didn't bother to even speak to the poor brute (didn't want to confuse him any more than he already was). [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]He sheathed his blade to avoid appearing as a threat, and gently raised his hands, as the being had demanded; if things got out of hand, he could probably make it out alive with a bit of help from his illusions. The group of people was growing larger by the minute, it seemed.. whether or not that was a good thing remained uncertain; if these people even wanted to band together was an entirely different subject. He believed in strength in numbers, especially in such an unknown environment as this.. he hoped the others felt the same. 337... was he really going to call himself that? It was all he had, next to this suit, the data contained in it, and this sword of his.. 337 it was then. [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Enough thinking though, they had a much.. larger problem on their hands.[/color]

 

-Skar


  • 0

#30 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,908 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 09:42 PM

[font="'Times New Roman';font-size:14px;color:#470B04;font-style:normal;"][color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][GM-IC] Personnel Deck, Level ???[/color][/font][/font]

 

[font="'Times New Roman';font-size:14px;color:#470B04;font-style:normal;"][color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]"What?" the brute asked. "I'm not putting down my gun. Not when that... thing is still out there. Trying to get me. It's coming for you, too." [/color][/font][/font]

 

[font="'Times New Roman';font-size:14px;color:#470B04;font-style:normal;"][color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]He grabbed a lever and pulled back quickly, causing a strange 'veerrr' sound to emit from the weapon, and sending out a flash of light down a pattern running along it. "That sounded right... yeah, there was the tube. Then I got out, and I started wandering... then I found this. But it showed up... and I can still here it following me." [/color][/font][/font]

 

[font="'Times New Roman';font-size:14px;color:#470B04;font-style:normal;"][color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]There was a shrill cry that resounded across the area, as the lights flickered again. "Great Beings preserve me, it's coming again..."[/color][/font][/font]

 

[font="'Times New Roman';font-size:14px;color:#470B04;font-style:normal;"][color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]Taking his chances with the area with the smallest group of people, the massive being made a charge in the direction of 113. The plate on the back of his head fully revealed to the larger group that his own number was 00005, whatever relevance that had. The poor fool likely didn't even know his serial number, what with that positioning.[/color][/font][/font]

 

[font="'Times New Roman';font-size:14px;color:#470B04;font-style:normal;"][color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]Had he been a Toa or smaller being, this may not have been a major problem overall. After all, he could just move past. But as it was, this hallway would only have enough space for one of them...[/color][/font][/font]

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor, Jun 30 2013 - 09:42 PM.

  • 0

#31 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,774 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 09:48 PM

[color=#800000;]IC: 655 - Personnel Deck[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"Listen, big guy. None of us wants any trouble. Just lower the weapon, and no one's going to -" 655 was interrupted as the brute charged at the group.[/color]

[color=rgb(128,0,0);] [/color]

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]The Toa of Stone tightened his grip, releasing the spring-out blade on his right arm. The newcomer was big, but a small puncture between his armor plates could possibly cripple him. 655 just hoped it didn't come to that...[/color]


Edited by Shadow Destroyer, Jun 30 2013 - 11:02 PM.

  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {Brickshelf Gallery}

Watch me on Youtube! {Link}

 


#32 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 09:53 PM

IC:

 

"If you kill me, they'll kill you!" 113 shouted as he readied his sound generators for a stun-burst. He would have to time it just right, and, given the speed at which the brute was moving, he would also need to trigger it at a certain point. He moved to what he guessed was the best spot and waited. "I don't want to fight you!"


  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#33 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,774 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 09:59 PM

[color=#800000;]IC: 655 - Personnel Deck[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"Stop shouting!" 655 inwardly shouted at the Toa of Sonics. "We've got to stay calm!"[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]655 quickly moved closer to the other people in his group. There was safety in numbers... at least, usually.[/color]


Edited by Shadow Destroyer, Jun 30 2013 - 10:08 PM.

  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {Brickshelf Gallery}

Watch me on Youtube! {Link}

 


#34 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,908 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 10:03 PM

OOC: @ Shadow Destroyer - The Steltian is between 655 & Co, and 133 + 72. Those are the two 'groups' at the moment.

 

[color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][GM-IC] Personnel Deck, Level ???[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]The lights cut off completely right as the Steltian began closing in. 113's sound generators went off, rocking the room with a sonic blast. The great shout of pain of the Steltian could be heard, and then... something else. There was nothing but complete blackness. It sounded like the weapon that he held must have gone off, perhaps due to 113's sound blast. Multiple pulses of blue energy shot out, none striking anyone directly but with a few narrow misses as they appeared to bounce between the walls.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]The light they emitted was enough, however, to reveal a few flashes between the darkness where something was moving. It was spindly, far thinner than anyone present with their power suit, but tall and quick. They only had a slight glance at whatever it was.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]The Steltian began screaming, and the sound of metal rending was heard along with an almost unearthly sound.[/color][/font]

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#35 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 642 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 10:08 PM

OC: 608. ???

"oh no" he said. "suit, what's this thing armed with?" he said. it brought up another document. it was how to activate some sort of claws built into his hands. "those aren't going to help" he said. "anyone have a source of light? that thing isn't..." his voice trailed off. a small breath on his shoulder, followed by a bit of a wheezing noise. his eyes went wide. he turned around lightning fast and started shooting. the thing wasn't there. "it's preying on us. I don't know who you guys are, but we have to stand back-to-back. keep your voices up so we know where everyone is" 608 said.


  • 0

 76561198084895102.png

Add me on steam, I don't bite.

 

Unless I'm hungry.

 

"The crows were calling his name, thought Caw"


#36 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,774 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 10:12 PM

OOC: To Toa Levacius: Fixed!

 

[color=#800000;]IC: 655 - Personnel Deck[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"Does anyone else see that thing!?" 655 shouted. The flashing lights were disorientating him, and he was having trouble seeing things.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]He decided to listen to the Toa of Iron and got back to back with him. He was heavily armed, and 655 would rather have those gattling guns pointing away from him.[/color]


Edited by Shadow Destroyer, Jun 30 2013 - 10:16 PM.

  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {Brickshelf Gallery}

Watch me on Youtube! {Link}

 


#37 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 10:21 PM

IC:

 

113 listened carefully for sounds of movement. He readied another stun-burst and reached down toward where he estimated that the cannon would be. "Rolecall." He whispered.


  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#38 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,774 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 10:49 PM

[color=#800000;]IC: 655 - Personnel Deck[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"655, here! Does anyone have anything we can use as a light source?"[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]If they were stuck in the dark much longer, they'd all be in serious trouble...[/color]


Edited by Shadow Destroyer, Jun 30 2013 - 11:05 PM.

  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {Brickshelf Gallery}

Watch me on Youtube! {Link}

 


#39 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 642 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 11:01 PM

IC: 608. ???

 

"608, checking in. no light sources. maybe someone has some sort of night vision?"


  • 0

 76561198084895102.png

Add me on steam, I don't bite.

 

Unless I'm hungry.

 

"The crows were calling his name, thought Caw"


#40 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,908 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 11:47 PM

[color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][GM-IC] Personnel Deck, Level ???[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]The sounds of the Steltian crying out continued, until finally they come to a full stop. There was complete silence, other than their whispering, for a long moment...[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]... until something began wrapping around 113's helmet visor, cutting a line slowly across the cover. The slight sensory receptors on the outside allowed him to feel that something else was gripping around his waist...[/color][/font]

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users