Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image


Photo

The Voyage of the Requiem IV

Requiem Gameplay Topic RPG

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
811 replies to this topic

#601 Offline Rauta

Rauta
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 07-May 13
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 12:52 AM

[color=#696969;]OOC:[/color]

[color=#696969;]IC:[/color] 7725, Lift: Requiem IV It had been a rather uneventful ride in the lift. His companions had been rather quiet and he hadn't been able to think of any conversation starters. He felt the lift come to a stop. The screen displayed an arrival message. "We're here." The doors slid open and the group piled out. They found themselves in... [color=#696969;]OOC:[/color] I know I have permission to bunny 306 a little for the sake of keeping track of her, but I don't know where anyone else is. Your move GM.

 OOC: I never gave you permission for the elevator to move. Still, this makes my plan quite a bit more amusing.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

My apologies, nobody was doing much of anything, so I made something happen. Seems it finally caught your attention. :P[color=#696969;]IC:[/color] 7725, Lift Wreckage: Requiem IV7725 came to in a pile of wreckage. It seemed the lift had mostly collapsed, though he didn't know how much, as there was a piece of metal pinning his chest down.He moved his arms to move the remains of the lift off. He could feel the metal budge slightly, but it was no use. Exhaling as much as he could, he tried again and scooted out slightly. Yes, this would work. With the beam now just below his chest, he inhaled, sucking in his gut. He pulled himself the rest of the way out and stood up.He immediately stumbled. His whole body hurt. His innate endurance had lessened the impact, but not all of it.7725 looked up. Maintenance lights gave him some idea of where he was, but it wasn't quite enough. He flipped on his headlamp and saw the rest of the group sprawled out from the lift. He was glad they had been thrown free of the crash and not crushed.He swung his light around the shaft, surveying the situation. They appeared to have two options: continue through the shaft, possibly finding a floor exit, or escape through the maintenance hatch, which would probably be very confined.He ran to each member of the group, lightly shaking them to wake up. They needed to get out of there, and he wasn't sure he had the strength to move all of them quickly to safety.[color=#696969;]OOC:[/color] I hope that's at least a slight creative improvement.

  • 0
"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."
Teridax to Vakama

#602 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 30-December 09
  • 1,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 05:59 AM

IC:"Seriously? They steal our memories? If I find either of those two, I'll gonna kill them!" #29824 exclaimed. "Ya think, Seven? They just waltz in, hold us at weapon point and steal our memories! In case you couldn't tell, I'm not happy about that!" 29824 took a deep breath to calm down. "Okay, I'm calm now. Sorry about that rant. What should our next move be?"OOC:Yay! I'm involved! Although I'm not sure if that's good or bad, at least I'm moderately important.
  • 0

76561198084608045.png

 

Γαρ επιστιμη!

 

Для науки!

 

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

 

 

 


#603 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,271 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 06:56 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,205);]72 [/color][color=rgb(218,165,32);](Stairway)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]"Officers Deck."[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(218,165,32);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]She's calmed down somewhat by now, and her voice is less annoyed than before, but now [/color][/font][color=rgb(218,165,32);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]tart and short. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]"Even though I don't really want to go on another elevator. Using the halls could provide more weaponry before we actually reach the Officer's Deck, but if everyone wants to use the lift, I'll go that way."[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]And now the Ce-Matoran's just grumpy. [/color][/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#604 Offline Tenth Norik

Tenth Norik
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 06-November 11
  • 2,753 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 07:02 AM

IC: Iron Boy- #31415Iron Boy pondered 72's options."I think hallways are better. If we are attacked, we. An defend ourselves. But can th lift go to Officers'?"
  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles


#605 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 08-November 11
  • 2,025 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 09:26 AM

[color=#ff0000;]IC:  8 in Personal Deck[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]8 woke up with a start.  His finger tips felt cold and if that wasn't bad en- cold?  He was wearing a suit....was the inide cold or was he feeling the metal of the ship.  He check his weapon systems only to find another program running.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]'Touch'.  Well, yeah, now he knew he'd made this.  That sounded like the kind of vague title he'd come up with.[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]Now on to the problem at hand.  The guy freaking broke through his mind shield that he'd some how just remembered.  <sarcasm> Yay, more unplaceable memories </Sarcasm>.  So, that either meant he had REALLY strong mind reading abilities or his mind shield was just a little rusty.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]He manged to catch a bit of the conversation before his mind shield broke, however, not as much as that one guy over there....what was her name....or did he even know it.  Any way there were other matters that needed to be dealt with.[/color]

 

Like that 27 guy.  Creator?  Creator my-

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]A pop-up came to view on 8's visor stating something very annoying.  Weapon systems down for five minutes.  COME ON.[/color]


Edited by Damaracx 8.0, Jul 23 2013 - 09:27 AM.

  • 0

#606 Offline Erebus Toa of Darkness

Erebus Toa of Darkness
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

  • 19-September 07
  • 598 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 10:06 AM

[color=rgb(218,165,32);][font="'times new roman';"]IC: Cannon[/color][/font][color=rgb(218,165,32);][font="'times new roman';"]Location: Lift Wreckage[/color][/font] [color=rgb(218,165,32);][font="'times new roman';"]"Ow.... my everything. First I get fried and now I nearly plummet to my death.... What a day." Cannon groaned as 7725 roused him. He tried to move and found his legs were pinned under the wreckage of the lift.[/color][/font][color=rgb(218,165,32);][font="'times new roman';"]"Well now I can add crushed to that list. I should have stayed in my pod." He tried to move the metal pinning him down with little success.[/color][/font] [color=rgb(218,165,32);][font="'times new roman';"]"Hey guys, a little help over here. I can't move this on my own."[/color][/font] [font="'times new roman';"][color=rgb(128,0,0);][font="'courier new';"][font="georgia;"]IC 0006[/color][/font][/font][/font][font="'times new roman';"][color=rgb(128,0,0);][font="'courier new';"][font="georgia;"]LOCATION: Personnel Quarters with 29824, 0007, and 0008[/color][/font][/font][/font] [font="'times new roman';"][color=rgb(128,0,0);][font="'courier new';"][font="georgia;"]6 awoke to the sound of somebody complaining about... stolen memories. She was laying splayed on the ground wondering to herself what had just happened. One minute she was trying to defend the two being held at gunpoint. Then she couldn't move as 404 knocked 'Crescent Rose' out of her hands and then.... wait 'Crescent Rose' was missing.[/color][/font][/font][/font] [font="'times new roman';"][color=rgb(128,0,0);][font="'courier new';"][font="georgia;"]She jumped to her feet and looked around for her missing weapon. It was her only defense on the Requiem. She saw her Rifle lying a few feet from her and went to grab it. For a second she considered holstering the weapon then thought better of it, the other two could still be around and getting a shot on the one who had rendered her unconscious sounded pretty satisfying. She looked at the Toa who had just finished ranting about what had just occurred and approached him. She could see 29824 printed on his chest and he had referred to the Glatorian as 7.... Another officer perhaps? And somebody else she hadn't noticed before a Toa wearing red and green Power Armor.[/color][/font][/font][/font] [font="'times new roman';"][color=rgb(128,0,0);][font="'courier new';"][font="georgia;"]Was it getting darker in here?[/color][/font][/font][/font] [font="'times new roman';"][color=rgb(128,0,0);][font="'courier new';"][font="georgia;"]"Well, 29824 our next move is to get the Karz out of here. I for one don't feel like getting knocked out by freaky mind powers again by some lunatic who thinks they are my Creator." she said poking the taller Toa in the chest and continuing down Personnel brushing past the trio. She looked back at the them not breaking stride.[/color][/font][/font][/font] [font="'times new roman';"][color=rgb(128,0,0);][font="'courier new';"][font="georgia;"]"Or you can stay here and twiddle your thumbs."[/color][/font][/font][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman';"][color=rgb(128,0,0);][font="'courier new';"][font="georgia;"]EDITED: Happy people? :P[/color][/font][/font][/font]


Edited by Erebus Toa of Darkness, Jul 23 2013 - 03:14 PM.

  • 0
"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa moved like that. No Toa fought so relentlessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi brothers. No that was no Toa.... he was a Reaper, Death himself.... Wielding a Sniper Scythe."

Shadow Rahkshi on Toa Erebus

#607 Online Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 07-May 13
  • 548 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 11:35 AM

OOC:Woah... a little over-sized text there in that last post, Erebus? :PIC: [ [color=#696969;]391[/color] ] - Training Deck / Personnel Lift[color=#696969;]"Hallways, lifts... it's all the same to me." commented the female Onu-Toa thoughtfully. "But 72 has a point, and if there's one thing we need right now, it's solid leadership. I'm with the officer. Anyone else up for a bit of a walk?"[/color]


  • 0

#608 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 11:36 AM

OOC: First of all, Erebus, in your earlier post:

 

7 wasn't on her knees. She was still in stand off, and even Lev's post acted that way.

 

Second, you yourself don't know that 7 is a rank below you, much less your character. That's the theory, but even we don't know for sure that lower number = higher rank, at least among the single digits.

 

Plus, it's kinda fuzzy that you would hear the comments made after the mind control kicked in.

 

IC: (Seven)

 

"You're being morons."

 

She put a hand to her faceplate.

 

"Sorry, but..."

 

"Fact is, if we run into them again, we're skewed. None of you can lift a finger to hurt them, and I don't fancy my chances against that kind of weaponry with only a pair of laser blades and a makeshift taser. So, if any of you have ideas that don't involve pretending to be tough and charging into the wild blue yonder, I'm open to hearing them."


  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#609 Offline Erebus Toa of Darkness

Erebus Toa of Darkness
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

  • 19-September 07
  • 598 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 01:33 PM

OOC:

OOC: First of all, Erebus, in your earlier post:

 

7 wasn't on her knees. She was still in stand off, and even Lev's post acted that way.

 

Second, you yourself don't know that 7 is a rank below you, much less your character. That's the theory, but even we don't know for sure that lower number = higher rank, at least among the single digits.

 

Plus, it's kinda fuzzy that you would hear the comments made after the mind control kicked in.

 

IC: (Seven)

 

"You're being morons."

 

She put a hand to her faceplate.

 

"Sorry, but..."

 

"Fact is, if we run into them again, we're skewed. None of you can lift a finger to hurt them, and I don't fancy my chances against that kind of weaponry with only a pair of laser blades and a makeshift taser. So, if any of you have ideas that don't involve pretending to be tough and charging into the wild blue yonder, I'm open to hearing them."

[color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia, serif;"]1. It was late when I posted that and I had to skip back and forth between 3 pages and make numerous edits. I think I am entitled to a little leeway for making a post that is inconsistent with your characters position.[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia, serif;"]2. You are correct. Post Edited[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia, serif;"]3. Your post about 6 missing part of the conversation because of it being 'fuzzy' is irrelevant considering Damacarax is the same species as I am, was just as affected by the Deus Ex MAchina as I was and he caught it too. I'm just rolling with it. If there is a problem the GM will say something in which case I will edit my posts. Or if somebody raises a good enough point as you did in point 2. It is probably better to keep posts like this in the Personnel Quarters Topic rather then in game.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia, serif;"]IC: 6[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia, serif;"]LOCATION: PERSONNEL QUARTERS[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(178,34,34);]She cocked her head back in 7's direction.[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(178,34,34);]"I don't have to pretend to be tough, 7." She said coolly to the Glatorian twirling the rifle and turning it into its Scythe form, holding it behind her back, blade to the ground. "If you would like I could prove just how tough I am to you... In fact I would probably relish the opportunity in knocking you down to the ground."[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(178,34,34);]"Honestly it doesn't look like you lifted much of a finger against them either, girly, no blood on the floor, no corpse, nothing. So you can cut your little superiority complex."[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(178,34,34);]"Besides 'charging into the wild blue yonder' is a better idea then sticking around here and waiting for someone else to come after us. Especially those two. And unless you have a map, wandering aimlessly is the only choice we have. I agree that looking for better armaments does seem like the best idea, however we aren't going to find anything here. So its best we move on."[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(178,34,34);]She continued down the corridor.[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(178,34,34);]OOC2: Lets see where this goes before I act on my first idea. I think 6 and 7 are going to be the best of friends don't you Lakefish?  :)[/color][/font]


Edited by Erebus Toa of Darkness, Jul 23 2013 - 01:49 PM.

  • 0
"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa moved like that. No Toa fought so relentlessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi brothers. No that was no Toa.... he was a Reaper, Death himself.... Wielding a Sniper Scythe."

Shadow Rahkshi on Toa Erebus

#610 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 02:12 PM

OOC: 008 is a Toa of psionics. Mental shielding.It was still broken through, but it allowed him a few more seconds.Also, Seven's knowledge of the plating:Her suit database is on the workings and blueprints of power suits.IC: (Seven)Seven shrugged. "Nice scythe. I imagine that makes up for the fact that you have no weapons in your suit? Or does it make up for lack of combat ability?""I'm not a good fighter, I freely admit that. I'm just the only one of us who doesn't get lulled to sleep by his voice."She put her hands behind her back."Bravado isn't a thing of mine, logic is. And I'd like all of us to get out of this in one piece. Wandering is all well and good, but I'd suggest a more... Careful attitude about it.""Also, my weapons have a maximum operating range of a bio. Factor in bullet speed and trigger time, and you'll find that it was physically impossible for me to get to 404 in time to do any damage whatsoever."OOC: Oh yes. Best of friends.

Edited by The Fourteenth Lakefish, Jul 23 2013 - 02:18 PM.

  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#611 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 08-November 11
  • 2,025 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 02:58 PM

[color=#ff0000;]OOC:  Muaka-Fight.  Rawr.  XD[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]Also, you can see on 8's skill list that he has mental shielding.  That and being a toa of psionics offers some limited resistance against all mind attacks[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]IC:  8  Personnel Deck[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]8 just stood as as they fought trying to think of a plan.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]"We can't stay...we already saw one mutant and although the possibility of there being more coming here at this exact location would be a large coincidence it would be best to move away from here just-in-case."  8 thought to himself.[/color]

 

A pop-up flashed on his visor stating that weapon systems would return in 1 minute.

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]So, what did he have?  Weapons that he hadn't even seen yet and the ability to feel outside of his suit in his finger tips without having to actually be outside his suit.  He also had mask that cold do something.  It must be a mask that requires physical contact because there would be no other use for his touch program without it, or so he guessed.[/color]


  • 0

#612 Offline Erebus Toa of Darkness

Erebus Toa of Darkness
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

  • 19-September 07
  • 598 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 03:11 PM

[color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]IC:006[/color][/font][color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]LOCATION: PERSONNEL QUARTERS[/color][/font][color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]She spun around focusing on the point just in front of 7 and activated her Kualsi. When she appeared before the shocked Glatorian, 6's scythe blade at the back of 7's neck.[/color][/font][color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]"And yet logic alone didn't exactly keep me from gaining the upper hand on you did it. Don't move a muscle wouldn't want an accident."[/color][/font] [color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]"Combat data was downloaded when I woke up. As was how to use this." She said pointing at the helmet with the mask hidden underneath. "I know several ways to take you down."[/color][/font][color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]"And 'Crescent Rose' more then makes up for my suits offline weapons." She said removing the blade from the back of 7's neck she stepped back a few feet.[/color][/font][color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]"I'm sorry that us biomechanical beings are so inferior to you 7, seeing as how we fell asleep due to an unexpected mental assault." She said with a mock bow to the Glatorian.[/color][/font][color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]"If you want to lead 7, by all means do so. I won't stop you. But you yourself just said that your not a fighter. So I guess that makes you our Tarakava bait. That would be the most logical choice... at least for us." she said with a smile. She was sure she had used the expression in the correct context, but was unsure where it had come from.[/color][/font][color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia;"]She walked over to one of the pods and leaned against it eyes focused to another point in the room.[/color][/font][color=rgb(178,34,34);] [/color][color=rgb(178,34,34);] [/color]

Edited by Erebus Toa of Darkness, Jul 23 2013 - 11:06 PM.

  • 0
"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa moved like that. No Toa fought so relentlessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi brothers. No that was no Toa.... he was a Reaper, Death himself.... Wielding a Sniper Scythe."

Shadow Rahkshi on Toa Erebus

#613 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 08-November 11
  • 2,025 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 03:36 PM

[color=#ff0000;]IC:  8 in Personnel Deck[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]"I hate to interrupt your argument, but you might want to keep quiet.  Just a precaution to keep us from attracting unwanted attention", 8 said gesturing toward the gory mess of the once lively monster that 404 had basically slaughtered.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]8 walked over to the remains of the creature.  He couldn't help, but feel sorry for it.[/color]

 

"May you rest in peace friend", 8 said almost crying.

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]He read the pop-up again.  Weapon systems would be returning in thirty seconds.[/color]


  • 0

#614 Offline Skarloth

Skarloth
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

  • 09-November 08
  • 4,769 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 05:14 PM

[color=#3399ff;]IC: 337 - Training Deck / Lift - Talking:[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Walking is fine with me. The lift provides a sure route, most likely void of any foes that we could happen upon; but, the hallways- like 72 said- could have valuable weaponry, or other items of use. I vote on the Hallways, considering our current state of arms," he said. In all honesty, as long as the group stayed together, either way was perfectly fine to him; as long as they stayed on guard, the Hallways would be no issue for them. [/color]

 

-Skar


  • 0

#615 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 08-November 11
  • 2,025 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 05:23 PM

[color=#ff0000;]IC:  8 in Personnel Deck[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]8 took another look at the pop-up to see his weapon's recover status.  10....9....8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1 recovery complete.[/color]


  • 0

#616 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 05:42 PM

IC: (Seven)Analysis: Blade at the back of neck.It'll take time to cut through the suit.Longer than it will take to cut through or block the scythe with a blade-But the scythe is one of the only range weapons, and the only weapon capable of being transferred from person to person.Seven just smiled."In a normal situation, biomechanical beings such as yourselves are far superior to an organic like me. Masks, elemental powers, while I only have my strength and speed.""However, using me as bait would be the absolute least logical thing you could do. The known enemies, in this case, aren't going to come after me as likely as you. I'm a much harder takedown for 27, because the exact thing that makes me weak protects me from him."She sighed. "This is all conjecture, of course. There could be something in our backgrounds that makes us different.""I hate to interrupt your argument, but you might want to keep quiet."Seven nodded. "Eight, you're right. Sorry."
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#617 Offline Tenth Norik

Tenth Norik
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 06-November 11
  • 2,753 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 05:47 PM

IC: #00271- SparkySparky pushed herself up onto a sitting position."What just...what happened?" The Toa of Lightning said.
  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles


#618 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 08-November 11
  • 2,025 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 06:04 PM

[color=#ff0000;]IC:  8 in Personnel Deck[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]"We can't stay we were already attacked by one mutant which leads to the possibility of there being more coming here at this exact location though it would be a large coincidence it would be best to move away from here just-in-case.", 8 explained.[/color]


  • 0

#619 Offline Erebus Toa of Darkness

Erebus Toa of Darkness
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

  • 19-September 07
  • 598 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 06:55 PM

IC: 686 Destroyed lift

 

"Well Sparky, first we went up and then gravity kicked in and then and we plummeted back down to earth, there was lot of screaming, holding onto each other, some praying, and finally laying unconscious in a heap of metal." Cannon said sarcastically attempting to remove the metal pinning his legs.

 

"And I would really appreciate some help getting this accursed thing off of my legs, so would you kindly give me a hand, Sparky."

 

[color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia, serif;"]IC: 6[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia, serif;"]LOCATION: PERSONNEL QUARTERS[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia, serif;"]With a quick flourish that blurred 'Crescent Rose' 6 returned it to its default form and attached it back to the magnet. She never took her eyes from the Glatorian as she spoke and even returned the smile even though 7 couldn't see it. All the while she shot daggers at her elemental counterpart with her eyes.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia, serif;"]She nodded at 8's suggestion, Still not taking her eyes from 7.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia, serif;"]"Again I would rather 'charge into the wild blue yonder' then wait around here for somebody to attack us again."[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia, serif;"]6 turned and headed back down the corridor a second time.[/color][/font] 


Edited by Erebus Toa of Darkness, Jul 23 2013 - 06:55 PM.

  • 0
"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa moved like that. No Toa fought so relentlessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi brothers. No that was no Toa.... he was a Reaper, Death himself.... Wielding a Sniper Scythe."

Shadow Rahkshi on Toa Erebus

#620 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 07:03 PM

IC: (Seven)Seven clicked her tongue. "Patience, firespitter. I agree that we need to move, but walking off dramatically is a good way to get your head separated from your body. Slow down, tread carefully."As if to illustrate her point, she followed slowly, a blade igniting as she kept looking down each hall as she passed, and paying what some might thing unecessary attention to the walls.27 and 404 seemed to have disturbing habit of hiding in them to ambush.Hidden passageways. Bleh.

Edited by The Fourteenth Lakefish, Jul 23 2013 - 07:35 PM.

  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#621 Offline Erebus Toa of Darkness

Erebus Toa of Darkness
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

  • 19-September 07
  • 598 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 07:28 PM

[color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia, serif;"]IC 006:[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia, serif;"]She waved a dismissive hand at 7 not breaking stride. Honestly she wasn't worried any intelligent being would have taken them out when they were bickering among themselves. But still she could not ignore the wisdom in 7's words and she found herself peaking into corners making sure nothing was there waiting.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia, serif;"]She looked down the hallway her suits night vision revealing nothing of interest. She heard the approaching footsteps, her hand resting on 'Crimson Rose' just in case.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia, serif;"]"Easy there 7." She said to the Glatorian following behind her. She didn't really expect 7 to attack but it didn't hurt to be on guard all the same.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(178,34,34);][font="georgia, serif;"]OOC: only 3 hallways. I will send you Lev's Diagram in a moment.[/color][/font] 


Edited by Erebus Toa of Darkness, Jul 23 2013 - 07:47 PM.

  • 0
"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa moved like that. No Toa fought so relentlessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi brothers. No that was no Toa.... he was a Reaper, Death himself.... Wielding a Sniper Scythe."

Shadow Rahkshi on Toa Erebus

#622 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 08:05 PM

IC: (Seven)Seven shook her head. "I'm not going to attack you. I'm not a fighter, I've already admitted that.""Not only would it be silly, I'd run the chance of getting either me or you killed, and if we're going to survive another encounter with 27, we need everyone we can get."
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#623 Offline Erebus Toa of Darkness

Erebus Toa of Darkness
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

  • 19-September 07
  • 598 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 08:43 PM

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(178,34,34);]IC: 6[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(178,34,34);]LOCATION: PERSONNEL QUARTERS[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(178,34,34);]She nodded continuing down the hall. Finally coming across one dark passage with a blood trail leading down it. She peered down it following the blood trail and saw no movement.[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(178,34,34);]"Or wound us both, hampering our abilities to explore the ship and defend ourselves. Besides I don't know whether your lying about your combat prowess or not, although you really don't have a motive to lie do you?" 6 asked glancing back at the Glatorian.[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(178,34,34);]She kept her hand on her HCSS waiting for 7.[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(178,34,34);]"First passage, wanna take it or keep looking?"[/color][/font]


  • 0
"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa moved like that. No Toa fought so relentlessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi brothers. No that was no Toa.... he was a Reaper, Death himself.... Wielding a Sniper Scythe."

Shadow Rahkshi on Toa Erebus

#624 Offline Tenth Norik

Tenth Norik
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 06-November 11
  • 2,753 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 10:14 PM

IC:[color=#0000ff;] Sparky- #00271[/color]

Sparky got up and helped to push it away. After much grunting and cursing, it was finally off.


  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles


#625 Offline Erebus Toa of Darkness

Erebus Toa of Darkness
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

  • 19-September 07
  • 598 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 10:46 PM

IC: Cannon #686Destroyed LiftCannon shakily got to his feet. Honestly he didnt know how much more abuse his body was going to take. The suit had helped with the impact of the elevator crash more then he thought it would."Appreciate the help, Sparky." Cannon said softly clapping the injured Toa on the back not wanting to hurt her. He limped around the room."Anybody seen Bubbles?" He asked looking about for the Toa of Psionics.
  • 0
"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa moved like that. No Toa fought so relentlessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi brothers. No that was no Toa.... he was a Reaper, Death himself.... Wielding a Sniper Scythe."

Shadow Rahkshi on Toa Erebus

#626 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 08-November 11
  • 2,025 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2013 - 04:15 AM

[color=#ff0000;]IC:  8 In Personnel Deck[/color]

 

[color=#008000;][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"]"Patience, firespitter. I agree that we need to move, but walking off dramatically is a good way to get your head separated from your body."[/color]  he remembered what 7 told him.  Ha, little did she know that staying offered this fate as well, but if they were on the move they'd have a better look at the entire ship meaning this would probably be the best choice.  This would also give them a far better guess of the ship's set-up.  He was tempted to justify himself by explaining this this to her, but if they underestimate him in any way he could work that to his advantage.[/font]

 

[color=#ff0000;]OOC:  Did we just leave 29824 behind?  C'mon Avy.[/color]


Edited by Damaracx 8.0, Jul 24 2013 - 04:19 AM.

  • 0

#627 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 30-December 09
  • 1,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2013 - 06:49 AM

OOC:I haven't got a chance to post.

 

IC:#29824 had a sword and pistol out, checking the other hallways briefly, making sure they were empty, when he turned around and saw the others had left him. "Typical," he grumbled, "overlook the short guy." He ran down the hallway, checking behind him every little bit to be sure they weren't followed. "Oh, sure," he complained when he reached the others, "just walk away from the short guy. He'll just get lost, we don't need to worry about him." He began walking with the rest of them, checking behind them as the rear guard.


  • 0

76561198084608045.png

 

Γαρ επιστιμη!

 

Для науки!

 

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

 

 

 


#628 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,271 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2013 - 10:24 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,205);]72 [/color][color=rgb(218,165,32);](Near Lift)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]"Seems you've been outvoted, 819,"[/color][color=rgb(218,165,32);] 72 says, having reached the same level as the rest after all the stairs. She shrugs and continues, sounding indifferent from the tone of her voice.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]"But, if you want to use the lift all by yourself, I'm not gonna stop ya.."[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#629 Offline Rauta

Rauta
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 07-May 13
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2013 - 11:08 AM

[color=#696969;]IC:[/color] 7725, Lift Passage: Requiem IV7725 watched as 271 freed 686 from the wreckage. He looked around for 306. His light played across the floor until it fell on the body of his companion. She was face down, but she looked unconscious. He rushed over to her, rolling her on to her back and quickly checking the suit for major damage. She had a few surface scratches, but no serious suit damage. He didn't know if she had any internal damage, though. They would have to check later."She's over here and alive."He stood up. "We seem to have two options. We can take the maintenance passage and possibly find our way through the hard way, or we can follow the tracks and see how far down the elevator shaft goes."
  • 0
"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."
Teridax to Vakama

#630 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2013 - 11:15 AM

IC: (007)

 

Seven shrugged. "Oh, there are any number of motives I might have. Not going to lie about that. But getting shot hurt, and I'm not happy about it."

 

"Last I checked, you weren't the one who shot me."

 

She tapped her fingers against the wall gently, then nodded. "It's as good as any."

 

"Charge, I thought you were with us. I apologize."


  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#631 Offline Erebus Toa of Darkness

Erebus Toa of Darkness
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

  • 19-September 07
  • 598 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2013 - 07:40 PM

IC: Cannon#686

 

Cannon contemplated for a second weigh the options. Pain from the wound in his chest cut off his train of thought.

"Perhaps we should take the easier path." Cannon said with a wince.

 

He limped over to the unconscious Toa of Psionics. Had he been in better shape he would have picked the Toa of up and carried her long. Unfortunately with all of them wounded he didn't know how they were going to take her with them.

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(178,34,34);]IC: 006[/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(178,34,34);]LOCATION: PERSONNEL QUARTERS[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(178,34,34);]"I'm shorter then you, 29824 and nobody overlooked me." She called back to the Toa. When he caught up she smiled at him. "And look! We didn't need to worry about you after all. You made it here safe and sound and didn't even get lost!"[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(178,34,34);]6 looked at the group, flourishing 'Crescent Rose' into rifle form.[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(178,34,34);]"So.... It doesn't look like anybody has a flashlight on their person, huh? Anybody have night vision.... other then myself... or have the knowledge to activate it on their suits? If we get ambushed in the dark bloody hallway.... well the odds of survival aren't exactly in your favor...."[/color][/font] 


  • 0
"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa moved like that. No Toa fought so relentlessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi brothers. No that was no Toa.... he was a Reaper, Death himself.... Wielding a Sniper Scythe."

Shadow Rahkshi on Toa Erebus

#632 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2013 - 07:47 PM

IC: (Seven)Seven held up a laser blade. The glow was more than adequate to see in the dark."I have a lamp."She shuffled through her power suit knowledge."No, nothing in here-" She tapped the side of her head. "-besides layouts of wiring and how those things work. I can't unlock anything without other tools and knowledge of the memory chips."
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#633 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 08-November 11
  • 2,025 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2013 - 11:36 PM

[color=#ff0000;]IC:  8 in Personnel Deck[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]"I didn't over look you.  You over looked us when we left.", he said smiling under his mask.[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]He checked his weapon systems and decided to turn on his sword.  He pointed the place it would come out away from the others and the sight was pretty amazing.  Blackish silver liquid expanded from the 'hilt' to make a blade that was almost as large as his arm and and twice as wide as his arm.[/color]


  • 0

#634 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 03-August 08
  • 1,810 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 25 2013 - 12:20 AM

[color=#800000;]IC: 655 "Rocky" - Training Deck Hallway[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]655 stayed silent. He was sick of getting outvoted whenever he suggested something, and chose that the rest of the group could make the decisions for now. "You guys can pick whatever you want. I'm going down the hallway." The Toa of Stone said as he walked into the hallway. If no one else was going to lead, he might as well do it.[/color]

 

OOC: 655 is irritated, not me. Just trying to keep him in character!


  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {Brickshelf Gallery}

Watch me on Youtube! {Link}

 


#635 Offline Tenth Norik

Tenth Norik
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 06-November 11
  • 2,753 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 25 2013 - 12:58 AM

IC: #31415- Iron Boy

#31415 spoke up.

"We shouldn't separate. It's tge last thing we ant.


  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles


#636 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

  • 09-June 09
  • 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 25 2013 - 01:55 PM

OOC: I don't know if anyone else is on the Personnel Deck in sight of 03608. For now, I'm assuming that she's alone. I'd like to properly participate in this RPG after failing to post anything but an introduction. :P* * *[font="'courier new';"]IC: 03608Personnel DeckAfter a time, she lifted herself so she was kneeling upright. A curious feeling permeated her limbs. Numbness? No. More like absence of purpose.She stood but was unsteady upon her feet.Legs sore with disuse brought her round in a circle and then again; disoriented eyes drank in every detail of her surroundings. The lights flickered. Her pace did not falter.On the inner surface of her helmet visor, dials and displays flashed and adjusted. Text near the top read "WARNING -- UNSAFE AIR LEVELS."Now she wasn't walking, only spinning in a circle like a malfunctioning automaton, eyes and mouth wide. Whoosh went her surroundings. She grew dizzy but didn't stop -- the feeling was, though odd, pleasurable.When she finally toppled, vertigo tilted the floor beneath her so that she cried out and curled into a ball until the undulations ceased and stillness had returned."No more spinning. No spinning. Spinning..."As if from inertia, her focus spun till it landed on the serial number imprinted upon her suit's wrist. She stared at it again, mouthing the numbers. Zero, three, six, zero, eight.She stood up again, eyes roving, and let her feet take her down the corridor of canisters so that she came to an intersection of rooms. Were those voices in the distance?She halted on her toes like a child unwilling to approach a stranger.[/font]
  • 0

#637 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,271 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 25 2013 - 04:13 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,205);]72 [/color][color=rgb(218,165,32);](Training Deck)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]"Than you can follow."[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]She simply turns after her statement, continuing on after 655. Normally, she's feel horrible with herself with leaving them behind, but it's not like they seem to care all that much.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]'I'm just a Matoran, after all..'[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#638 Offline Tenth Norik

Tenth Norik
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 06-November 11
  • 2,753 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 25 2013 - 05:47 PM

IC: Iron Boy- #31415Iron Boy was at a loss as to what to do.He looked around to 391 and the others to see what they would do.
  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles


#639 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 16-October 11
  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 25 2013 - 07:15 PM

IC[Slash]:

 

Slash quietly followed 72 and 655. He did not like that he was now part of a meager group of three. He also did not like the fact that an ambush would likely be fatal to all of them. He quietly moved closer behind the Ce-Matoran. "That could have been handled much better, 72."


  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#640 Offline Erebus Toa of Darkness

Erebus Toa of Darkness
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

  • 19-September 07
  • 598 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 25 2013 - 09:15 PM

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(178,34,34);]OOC: You guys really need to post more. I mean come on. I was hoping 29824 had a snappy response, I know you've been online you could have posted something for my amusement. Oh well.... [/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(178,34,34);]Hey Legolover if you want to run to the sound of our groups voices go ahead. The more the merrier you just have to keep up with the posts. It seems me and Lake have had the most dialogue out of this group. :P[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(178,34,34);]IC:006LOCATION: PERSONNEL QUARTERS[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(178,34,34);]6 sighed at the others silence. She clapped 7 on the back catching the Glatorian off guard.[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(178,34,34);]"Well 7, as much as it pains me to say it. You're taking point. Guess you are our Tarakava Bait after all, huh?"[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(178,34,34);]She turned to the others.[/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(178,34,34);]"The rest of you stay close to 7. She is the only thing to guide you through the dark."[/color][/font]


  • 0
"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa moved like that. No Toa fought so relentlessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi brothers. No that was no Toa.... he was a Reaper, Death himself.... Wielding a Sniper Scythe."

Shadow Rahkshi on Toa Erebus




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users