Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image


Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

The Voyage of the Requiem IV

Requiem Gameplay Topic RPG

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
811 replies to this topic

#721 Offline Takanuvainika

Takanuvainika
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 271 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 30 2013 - 09:27 PM

IC: 149, personnel deck

 

149 got up and stretched his limbs, he had learned a lot from his manuals, well not a lot but some was better then nothing.  He ignited his sword to provide a more stable source of light then the flickering ceiling lights as he started to explore. He had only gone a short distance when he found a large patch of blood with a trail of blood leading down one hallway. ‘Someone could be hurt or dead and the one that did it may be still around, either way I had better check it out.’ 149 prepared his gun and slowly followed the blood trail, now a lot more nervous then before.

 

OOC: Is there any way for my other character 913 to meet up with one of the first two groups?


  • 0

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.


biofighter_banner_platform.png

 

 

Just call me Taka or TNI

 

 


#722 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,611 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 31 2013 - 01:20 AM

[color=#800000;]IC: 655 "Rocky" - Combat Simulator[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"... Well then." Rocky said as he broke the silence. "No use waiting around here. Shall we go?"[/color]


  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {My Brickshelf Gallery}

Requiem IV Characters: (655 "Rocky")

 


#723 Offline Just Norik

Just Norik
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,242 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 31 2013 - 01:33 AM

[color=#d16100;]IC: #31415- Iron Boy"Sure," #31415 said."But do we even know which direction is Officers'?"[/color]
  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.


#724 Offline Rauta

Rauta
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 110 posts

Posted Jul 31 2013 - 10:13 AM

[color=#696969;]IC:[/color] 7725, Lift Tracks: Requiem IV306 stirred and sat up. She seemed fine. 7725 gave his best effort to help her stand up."Good to have you back. We're getting out of here."7725 walked over to the maintenance door. It was a simple door, presumably only ever accessible to engineers and maintenance crews, so no real security was needed. He grabbed a small slot which acted as the handle and slid the door open.[color=#696969;]--[/color]The passage was a bit larger than he expected, stretching far to the left and right of the door. 7725 could see a few passages branching off, though it was difficult to make them out as they appeared farther and farther away. It seemed possible to fit three, maybe four, Toa walking at shoulder width. It was, unfortunately, dimly lit like the lift tunnel. The light came from lightstones in frosted glass cases, which spread the light out nicely around them, but did not throw the light very far. A few were burned out or broken.On the left side of the hall, a flatbed maintenance cart waited patiently, facing away from the group. It was listing to one side. 7725 saw two of the wheels were damaged. There was no telling how much fuel the vehicle had, if any. It would be highly unlikely that the cart had the necessary parts stored in it to fix it, but it might be worth looking into.A wide, silver-colored metal box lay on the flatbed immediately behind the operator seats. It had rusted over quite a bit. 7725's heartlight skipped as he thought of the possibilities of what it might contain.[color=#696969;]OOC:[/color] I guess from this point on, assume 306 is following 7725 until stated otherwise. I can't really speak for her, though.Edits added in response to post below. I broke the cart intentionally to keep it from being an overly lucky find.

Edited by Rauta, Jul 31 2013 - 11:14 AM.

  • 0
"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."
Teridax to Vakama

#725 Online Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 6,792 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 31 2013 - 10:40 AM

OOC: Announcements!

 

At this point in time, nobody should be waiting for interaction from me. Every group there is, is in a position they have free reign to explore around in (Group 1 [Training], Group 2 [Lift Tunnels]) or I'm waiting for something in (Group 3 [Personnel] - exploring the area or making use of the terminal; if Avmatoran doesn't post soon, the rest of you can get to that; Tyler & Fourteenth in Sci/Med). Canary Group is kind of both; just go on and keep moving as you like, though I have a few more surprises in store for once you leave past the door.

 

I just wanted to clear this up, because interaction is slowing down quite a bit and it seems as though people aren't sure what to do. I keep trying to tell you - make something happen! It wouldn't be any fun if I was in charge of every detail of your adventures; if I wanted to do that, I would write an epic. Make an angry robot burst from the Training Deck walls. Make a rogue service droid try to 'clean' people out of the lift tunnels. Make something happen.

 

For the record, this post is written solely OOC because I have nothing to say IC. Any relevant discussions on this belong in the Discussion Topic; I still reserve the right for doing this.

 

@ Takanuvainika; I told you before - if you wish to get with one of the groups, talk to the players there and if they're so willing, give me a reason as to why your character would awaken there instead of from the personnel decks like everyone else.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

dragon_age_coming_soon.jpg


#726 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,066 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 31 2013 - 01:43 PM

OOC:Sorry.

 

IC:#29824 turned to the rest of the people in the room. "We need to get to engineering. I can't quite tell what, but the reading on the engine damage looks...... interesting. We need to get down there so I can access the diagnostics computer."


  • 0

76561198084608045.png


Γαρ επιστιμη!


For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")




#727 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,280 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 31 2013 - 03:06 PM

[color=#a52a2a;]IC: 819 [Combat Simulator][/color]

[color=#ff8c00;]The Skakdi rulled out his two guns and set them onto 'Stun'. He looked at the other members of his party and said,[/color][color=#a52a2a;] "That thing said it would protect us from other members of this ship. If we defeat it and hold it off, we can survive on this ship. But, if I remember from the map, to get to Officer's Bridge we need to go down the hallway just outside."[/color]

 

IC: 999 [Hallway outside Maintenance Deck][color=#006400;]999 looked at the other crew members of the Canary and said,[/color] "Where do we go now?"


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#728 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,611 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 31 2013 - 04:43 PM

[color=#800000;]IC: 655 "Rocky: - Combat Simulator[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"Only two ways to go, and one of them is the way we came." 655 said. "Easy decision."[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]The Toa of Stone attached the empty pistol to his belt and started to lead the way out of the combat room and into the hallway beyond. [/color]


Edited by Shadow Destroyer, Jul 31 2013 - 04:43 PM.

  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {My Brickshelf Gallery}

Requiem IV Characters: (655 "Rocky")

 


#729 Offline Takanuvainika

Takanuvainika
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 271 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 31 2013 - 05:02 PM

IC: 149 personnel deck

 

149 continued to follow the blood trail until it turned into a collapsed hallway, he considered trying to blast it open with his gun but considering it had already collapsed once it would probably do it again.  He decided to follow the main hallway, eventually he came to a door. He took a deep breath and slowly opened the door and saw a few other beings around a computer.  "Hello." He called out hoping they were friendly.

 

OOC: That would be group three.


  • 0

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.


biofighter_banner_platform.png

 

 

Just call me Taka or TNI

 

 


#730 Offline Just Norik

Just Norik
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,242 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 31 2013 - 06:04 PM

IC: #31415- Iron Boy"Fine by me," I said. I drew my sword and followed Rocky. I kept looking back, half-expecting the hologram face to re-appear.OOC: #271 post coming up.
  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.


#731 Online Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

  • 379 posts

Posted Jul 31 2013 - 08:41 PM

IC: [ [color=#696969;]391[/color] ] - Training Deck Hallway[color=#696969;]"Easy decision." agreed 391, managing to keep her voice steady and level despite her slamming heartbeat and quick, shallow breathing. "Let's roll."Taking up a position at Rocky's right flank, she unconsciously flicked the trigger on her circular saw a few times in order to get the plasmatic energy unit warmed up. Her boots thumped lightly against the polished floor, mingling with the footsteps of her teammates as they made their way carefully forwards down the long hallway towards the Officer's deck.[/color]


  • 0

- TBRPG Character Profiles -

 

{ BZPRPG | GoMN | FTL }


#732 Offline Just Norik

Just Norik
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,242 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 31 2013 - 10:20 PM

IC: [color=#0000ff;]#00271- "Sparky"[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]"Hey, what's that?" I asked, pointing to the box on the flatbed. There was little light, but I could still see the silvery surface.[/color]


  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.


#733 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,066 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 01 2013 - 07:55 AM

OOC:Disregard my previous post.

 

IC:"Hmm... Let's open the observation screen," #29824 said. He pressed the button, causing the metal screen to raise, revealing empty space beyond it. "Well, that was anticlimactic," he said. However, it was not too anticlimactic because, off in the distance, there was an odd looking star, very odd looking. #29824 activated his radioactive vision, looking at the star. "That's very interesting...." he said.


  • 0

76561198084608045.png


Γαρ επιστιμη!


For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")




#734 Offline Damaracx The Mad Scientist

Damaracx The Mad Scientist
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,854 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 01 2013 - 08:08 AM

[color=#ff0000;]IC:  8 in Starboard Deck[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]"What is it, 29834?" 8 asked 29834,"Did you find something.[/color]

 

Wow, just wow.  8 sometimes really questioned the nature of living being.  Of course he found something.


  • 0

#735 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,066 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 01 2013 - 09:27 AM

IC:"Yes, I did. The readings on that star's radioactivity are much higher than the ships shields are supposed to be rated for, yet," #29824 looked away from the window and into the rest of the room. "the readings inside the ship are nowhere near as high as they are supposed to be. This might have something to do with the incident, it might not, I just noticed it's very odd."


  • 0

76561198084608045.png


Γαρ επιστιμη!


For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")




#736 Offline Damaracx The Mad Scientist

Damaracx The Mad Scientist
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,854 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 01 2013 - 11:46 AM

[color=#008000;]IC:  8 in Starboard Deck[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]"That also means another thing", 8 began to reply,"It means; we're either in space or it's night.  Probably the former."[/color]


  • 0

#737 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,066 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 01 2013 - 01:15 PM

IC:"Most likely. If you look any direction, all you see are stars and the occasional comet. No ground. Well?" #29824 said, turning to the other two in the group. "Any comments?"


  • 0

76561198084608045.png


Γαρ επιστιμη!


For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")




#738 Offline Damaracx The Mad Scientist

Damaracx The Mad Scientist
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,854 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 01 2013 - 02:20 PM

[color=#ff0000;]OOC:  Karz, they're not online.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]IC:  8 in Starboard Deck[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]8 looked at the star 29824 had mention.  He wondered how far away it was.  He wondered when he'd get of this ship.  He wondered if he even would get off this ship.[/color]


  • 0

#739 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,611 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 01 2013 - 03:12 PM

OOC: I'm going to assume everyone else is going to follow for now. 

 

[color=#800000;]IC: 655 "Rocky" - Training Deck Hallway[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]The group made their way down the hallway towards the Officer's Deck. [/color]

 

[color=#800000;]Meanwhile, Rocky was thinking about the face in the hologram. Although 655 wasn't frightened by the thing's threats, he was starting to regret yelling at it. Getting that thing angry hadn't been a smart decision, and the Toa of Stone hoped that it wouldn't endanger the group in any way. [/color]

 

[color=#800000;]655 talked quietly to 391 and Iron Boy. "Do you two really think this is a smart idea?" 655 whispered so the rest of the group wouldn't hear them. "I mean, ignoring that face in the hologram that is. Think about it, if something happens to us three, what will the rest of them do?" [/color]


  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {My Brickshelf Gallery}

Requiem IV Characters: (655 "Rocky")

 


#740 Online Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 6,792 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 01 2013 - 03:19 PM

"Hmm... Let's open the observation screen," #29824 said. He pressed the button, causing the metal screen to raise, revealing empty space beyond it. "Well, that was anticlimactic," he said. However, it was not too anticlimactic because, off in the distance, there was an odd looking star, very odd looking. #29824 activated his radioactive vision, looking at the star. "That's very interesting...." he said.

 

OOC: Sorry, but I had meant for something else entirely at this point; there are much more interesting things out in space than just... stars.

 

[color=#b22222;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][IC-GM] Personnel Deck[/color][/font]

[color=#b22222;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]Starboard Deck Retreat[/color][/font]

 

[color=#b22222;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]The assertion made by 29824 may have been accurate to a person looking straight out; it would have been quite a bore to do so, honestly, other than a star that was light years away. However, closer inspection would reveal the reflective glint of light hitting the window from more. To the one so interested by this occurrence, they would see that the ship was not the only thing out in this area of space.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#b22222;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]Directly below the ship, as it was now, was a planet. One that, from the outside, appeared to be mostly blue. Oceans? Water? And some landmasses, even... possibly a moon, though as only part of the planet could be seen, that was hard to tell. White swirling around it signified cloud patterns. It seemed awfully strange that this type of information would be part of their databases, but apparently it was. One other thing - there was an almost green nimbus around it, as though there was something else in the atmosphere.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#b22222;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]Ironically, 29824, the discover of this, lacked the necessary cosmological database to recognize anything beyond words. The officers, however, would remember something else - the briefings at the beginning before the ship left. The classes, and the memories covered... the ship. It's purpose - to find a possible habitable planet, and to set up a colony.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#b22222;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]Visually, this was a possible choice. But the ship... it was moving past the new found world. And it would be impossible to tell without the proper scanners, which would have to be... on the bridge. If the ship hadn't deactivated those power systems already.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#b22222;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]There was plenty of "if" to go around.[/color][/font]

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor, Aug 01 2013 - 03:19 PM.

  • 0

dragon_age_coming_soon.jpg


#741 Online Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

  • 379 posts

Posted Aug 01 2013 - 05:02 PM

IC: [ [color=#696969;]391[/color] ] - Training Deck Hallway[color=#696969;]"Rocky, it had decided to... hunt... us long before we even set foot in that room, I believe." murmured 391. "Your temper had nothing to do with it. We're on a death-list, and we might as well go out rebels as diplomats. I say we just keep moving, watch our backs, and what comes, comes. We'll meet it when it does."[/color]


  • 0

- TBRPG Character Profiles -

 

{ BZPRPG | GoMN | FTL }


#742 Offline Skarloth

Skarloth
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

  • 4,769 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 01 2013 - 05:42 PM

[color=#3399ff;]IC: 337 - Training Deck Hallways:[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Regardless of the points he had made, however few there were, it seemed that everyone else was set on going to Officer's. 337 wasn't too keen on walking blindly into traps, which is exactly what this felt like to him. Of course, he could simply walk away from it all, he could go wherever he wanted, whenever he pleased; he stayed with the group purely for the sake of the increased survival chance[/color][color=#b22222;], as well as any chance at finding out what happened. [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Once again, he wasn't paying any attention to what the others may or may not have been doing, only glancing up to make sure he was still following them, and that he didn't accidentally walk right into a wall. The walk so far seemed oddly lax, as if there was little threat to their lives, even though that wasn't the case. On that note, he drew his sword, and readied his laser; this prompted a few glances from the others, but he paid them no mind. [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Instead, he focused on their surroundings, keeping his eyes and ears open, and occasionally looking back, just to be safe. Even if he couldn't be a leading factor in this group, he had decided that he would protect it as long as he was a part of it.  [/color]

 

-Skar


  • 0

#743 Offline Just Norik

Just Norik
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,242 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2013 - 07:50 AM

IC: #31415"I don't see what good would have come if you had not smashed ot, except maybe more information. But still, staying there for longer would have endangered us," #31415 said.
  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.


#744 Offline JustZakaro

JustZakaro
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,166 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 03 2013 - 11:57 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,205);]72 [/color][color=rgb(218,165,32);](Training Deck)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]The Matoran hasn't made a sound since seeing that thing for the second time in her memory, instead seeming to be in a state of shock. As they walk, she stays as in the middle as possible, wide eyes darting about, peering at every shadow. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]Her breathing is shaky, and 72 grips the Kohlii staff with an intensity akin to holding a rope pulling you out of an endless hole.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]All in all, she's not very calm. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]'Don't be scared, we're just being hunted down by something intelligent, malicious, and is doing this likely for fun... Nothing to be afraid of..'[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]In spite of her thoughts she quivers. [/color][/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#745 Offline Takanuvainika

Takanuvainika
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 271 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 03 2013 - 06:48 PM

OOC: Damaracx and avmatoran I was talking to you

 

IC: 149 Personnel Deck, Starboard Deck Retreat

 

The three (I think there is three) beings did not seem to hear him. "Hello!" 149 called again louder.


  • 0

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.


biofighter_banner_platform.png

 

 

Just call me Taka or TNI

 

 


#746 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,066 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 05 2013 - 02:28 PM

IC:#29824 turned around quickly, pistol in one hand, sword in the other. "Who are you, what do you want, and how did you find us?"


  • 0

76561198084608045.png


Γαρ επιστιμη!


For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")




#747 Offline Takanuvainika

Takanuvainika
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 271 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 05 2013 - 10:57 PM

IC: 149 Personnel Deck, Starboard Deck Retreat

 

!49 was slightly taken aback by being's reaction. "I think I'm 149, I just followed the blood trail until it stopped then I kept following the hallway. I just came to see if anyone was hurt." !49 replied.


  • 0

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.


biofighter_banner_platform.png

 

 

Just call me Taka or TNI

 

 


#748 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

  • 494 posts

Posted Aug 06 2013 - 05:36 AM

IC: 913 kept his bow in the ready position and stayed close to the rest of the group, "Not much out there right now, my heat sensor visor hasn't picked up any heat signatures."
  • 0
___________________________________________wTGHQ.gif-OeZ6u.gif-nFVHK.gif________________________________________

#749 Online Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 6,792 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 06 2013 - 09:40 AM

[color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][IC-GM] Training Deck Hallways[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]913 wouldn't pick up any heat signatures for some time, in fact, as the group worked their way through the Training Deck. That all changed about the time they reached an area or rather incredible heat - and, surprisingly, a higher amount of electricity and power being provided to the lighting and such. Questioning and answering from the more technologically minded members of the crew led to the belief they were passing over some kind of local generator that was keeping things active in the area.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]The end of their journey came to a close as they reached a large, open room of the ship... accompanied by a massive chasm. Running through the center was what was likely at one point a sturdy bridge, now left as a creaking old thing - still, the craftsmanship was strong, and still looked sturdy enough to carry all of them across... though a few at a time might have been safer.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]The important thing was that at the very end was a door, with a sign indicating "Officers Deck." Now, here's the thing. Spaceships, even massive ones, don't usually have giant chasms for no reason. The reason, upon further inspection and looking at what appeared to be notches coming from the bridge, was that lifts were able to run down through the chasm, and the officers could then go forth to anywhere else on the ship. There was probably a rather large room above, as well.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800080;][font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]And so they stood, ready (or not) to go onwards.[/color][/font]

 

OOC: Let's get you guys into the Officers Deck so we can kick this thing back into overdrive. I will do everything I can to keep this RPG from meeting the same fate as others have in the last few contests, including blood magic if it comes right down to it.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

dragon_age_coming_soon.jpg


#750 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

  • 494 posts

Posted Aug 06 2013 - 10:07 AM

IC: "Well, that explains the spike in heat." 913 walked forward to the bridge, "Here's the officer's deck, where we were warned not to go. Who wants to go first?"
  • 0
___________________________________________wTGHQ.gif-OeZ6u.gif-nFVHK.gif________________________________________

#751 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,611 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 06 2013 - 01:33 PM

[color=#800000;]IC: 655 "Rocky" - Chasm Room[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"Do you think it's safe to go across?" Rocky asked 913 as he pointed at the bridge.[/color]


  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {My Brickshelf Gallery}

Requiem IV Characters: (655 "Rocky")

 


#752 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,066 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 06 2013 - 01:35 PM

OOC:I sense more story revelation!

 

IC:

"Nope, nobody's hurt. I don't think any of us know where the blood's from. Right guys? Six, Seven, you two have been kinda quiet recently," #29824 said.


  • 0

76561198084608045.png


Γαρ επιστιμη!


For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")




#753 Offline JustZakaro

JustZakaro
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,166 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 06 2013 - 01:50 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,205);]72 [/color][color=rgb(218,165,32);](Chasm)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]For the first time since seeing the thing on the screen, 72 speaks, putting the incident in the back of her mind for later.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]"Seems alright to me.. I'm no engineer, though.. 391?"[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#754 Online Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

  • 379 posts

Posted Aug 06 2013 - 02:16 PM

OOC:Awesome, a massive black chasm with a single tiny bridge across it. Is it just me, or does this practically scream 'Balrog'? :uhoh:IC: [ [color=#696969;]391[/color] ] - Chasm Room[color=#696969;]The female GPE eyed the structure a moment, then walked closer and slammed her boot heel against its surface, carefully observing the vibrations. "The workmanship is good, but I can't say the same for the materials themselves... I'd say it's pretty much safe to cross, but only one or two at a time, and step lightly. If something gives..."She glanced down into the blackness of the abyss, her headlamp's stark white beams trailing off into utter, infinite emptiness.She didn't think it necessary to finish the sentence.[/color]


  • 0

- TBRPG Character Profiles -

 

{ BZPRPG | GoMN | FTL }


#755 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

  • 494 posts

Posted Aug 06 2013 - 06:02 PM

IC: "Alright then, if an engineer thinks it's good enough to cross that's good enough for me." 913 then began to quickly, carefully, walk across the bridge.OOC: Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. This just seems like one of those "heroic last stand" places.
  • 0
___________________________________________wTGHQ.gif-OeZ6u.gif-nFVHK.gif________________________________________

#756 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,611 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 06 2013 - 07:32 PM

OOC: Yes Falcon Lord, it does...

 

[color=#800000;]IC: 655 "Rocky" - Chasm Room[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"One or two?" Rocky asked 391. "Guess I'll be next then..."[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]The Toa of Stone followed 913 across the bridge, making sure he was a couple feet behind the other Toa in case anything bad happened.[/color]


  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {My Brickshelf Gallery}

Requiem IV Characters: (655 "Rocky")

 


#757 Offline Takanuvainika

Takanuvainika
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 271 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 06 2013 - 10:41 PM

IC: 149 Personnel Deck, Starboard Deck Retreat

 

"Well that's good." 149 said then he continued slightly awkwardly. "So, anybody where we are, or for that matter Who we are?" 149 hoped he didn't sound to crazy.


  • 0

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.


biofighter_banner_platform.png

 

 

Just call me Taka or TNI

 

 


#758 Offline Just Norik

Just Norik
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,242 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 07 2013 - 03:32 AM

IC: #31415Iron Boy stood with the others on the near end of the bridge."I'll take rear guard," he said as he trned and looked back the way they came.OOC: Fortunately, TLZ got things active again.
  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.


#759 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,066 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 07 2013 - 05:04 AM

IC:"Nobody here, and we're just numbers, but I have a feeling these three are officers and i'm just a lowly, unworthy crewmember. What's your number?" #29824 asked.
  • 0

76561198084608045.png


Γαρ επιστιμη!


For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")




#760 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 07 2013 - 08:31 AM

IC[Slash]:

 

Slash decided to wait until all the others crossed before he himself would.

 

IC[59049]:

 

"Anywhere but here."


Edited by Killer_Myr, Aug 07 2013 - 08:34 AM.

  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users