Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Voyage of the Requiem IV

Requiem Gameplay Topic RPG

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
811 replies to this topic

#801 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 18 2013 - 03:54 PM

[color=#a52a2a;]IC: 819 [Officer's Deck][/color]

[color=#ff8c00;]819 slammed his axe into the wall, and dragged it down, creating a line and a horrible scratching noise. Then, he crossed it at the top with another stroke of his blade to create a T-shape. The effort with from was great, but the Skakdi could do it. He then carved into the wall '391' and 'Slash' with the top portion of the axe, where it curved up.[/color]

 

[color=#a52a2a;]"We started an election, and we need to finish it. Our leader will decide where we go."[/color]

 

[color=#ff8c00;]He hit the wall below 391 with his axe, creating a dash mark.[/color]

 

[color=#a52a2a;]"And I vote 391."[/color]

 

OOC:

Vote tally:

 

391: 1

Slash: 0

 

After your PC votes, copy and paste this into your post with the updated voting scores.

 

EDIT:

1,000th post! Yes!


Edited by Canis Lupus, Aug 18 2013 - 03:55 PM.

  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#802 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 18 2013 - 11:14 PM

IC[Slash]:

 

"I vote for myself."

 

OOC:

 

391: 1

 

Slash: 1


  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#803 Online Norik Of Celtania

Norik Of Celtania
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,176 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 19 2013 - 12:14 AM

IC: #31415

Hmm... #391 seems a better leader.

"I vote 391."


  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles


#804 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,215 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 19 2013 - 02:24 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,205);]72[/color][color=rgb(218,165,32);] (Officer's Deck)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]She stands there in shock, and when she finally speaks her voice is shakes with barely suppressed fear and anger.[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,205);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]"O-O-Eight-One-Nine," [/color][/font][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]she begins, [/color][color=rgb(0,0,205);]"Do you realize what you've done?!?! For one, everything and anything anywhere nearby has just been alerted to our presence and is likely excitedly dashing towards our location right now, and two, you've now left something that the thing can use to follow us, find us, and then easily eliminate our new leader by only knowing who's named what!"[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]72 stands staring into the Skakdi's eyes for a moment more, and then sags, stepping away.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]"..I don't give a thing's bone who's leader now. We're Karz'd now anyway."[/color][/font]

 

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]OOC: wheee slight habit regain (the saying out of his numbers rather than the whole thing at once) and outburst[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]The ship's gettin' to her, and it ain't good.[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]


Edited by ZakarOMEGA'D!, Aug 19 2013 - 03:26 PM.

  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#805 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 19 2013 - 03:23 PM

[color=#a52a2a;]IC: 819 [Officer's Deck][/color]

[color=#a52a2a;]"That thing fell down the crevice. It may have survived, but it will take a while for it to climb back up. As for it having a clue to follow us, do you think that even matters in the slightest? That thing knew we were going here in the first place, so this clue doesn't change anything. As for other things... our hunter said he would protect us from them. And I doubt they don't know what he us doing. How many things have we seen? One. It."[/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#806 Online Norik Of Celtania

Norik Of Celtania
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,176 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2013 - 06:08 AM

IC: #31415Uh oh. Battle stress. He's seen this before, in... in...Karz. Iron Boy forgot what it was.
  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles


#807 Offline Rauta

Rauta
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 110 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2013 - 09:44 AM

OOC: Apologies for the inactivity, things have been getting "exciting" and I'm not much of a writer.

 

IC: 7725, 306, 686, Maintenance Hallway: Requiem IV

 

The group gathered themselves in the passage. 271 was the first to speak up about the cart and its contents.
 
“Most likely a storage container of sorts. Documents if we’re lucky and the operator abandoned his post rather hastily. Tools if it only carried basic equipment,” 7725 stated, approaching the cart.
 
7725 began inspecting the cart while 271 examined the box. 306 watched intently over his shoulder.
 
[color=#000000;]“Can you fix it?” she inquired.[/color]
 
“It’s possible,” 7725 replied, “with the right tools and parts.”
 
[color=#daa520;]“Ok then, engineer,” 686 said, “what happens if we don’t have either of those?”[/color]
 
“Then we take what we can and leave the rest behind, no sense keeping something we can’t use.”
 
[color=#daa520;]686 sat down and leaned against the cart. “There are a few things I’d like to leave behind,” he muttered under his breath.[/color]
 
7725 continued to search the cart for spare parts.

  • 0
"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."
Teridax to Vakama

#808 Offline Jamags

Jamags
  • Members
  • Turaga

  • 61 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 21 2013 - 02:26 PM

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=rgb(169,169,169);]IC - 248 - Personnel Deck - Observation room:[/color][/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=rgb(169,169,169);]The others in the room still hadn't responded. 248 interrupted his musings about locking a saboteur in a cell for life and decided to try a different approach to get their attention. He raised a plasma pistol and fired at the ceiling.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=rgb(169,169,169);]"Hi."[/color][/font]

 

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=rgb(169,169,169);]OOC: So... Why did I just do that? :P [/color][/font]

 

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=rgb(169,169,169);]I mean seriously, that's probably a really bad idea... :P [/color][/font]


  • 0

jamagsbannermoredramaticlesstall.png

"I've got a dramatic pose, a dramatic background, and a dramatic sunset. Now get me some dramatic music!" - Me

Credit to Matoran Onknu and Takuma Nuva for sprites used in avatar and signature.


#809 Offline Jamags

Jamags
  • Members
  • Turaga

  • 61 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 22 2013 - 06:15 PM

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=rgb(169,169,169);]IC - 248 - Personnel Deck - Observation Room:[/color][/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=rgb(169,169,169);]The others in the room seemed startled, but otherwise indifferent. He decided that they simply hadn't acknowledged him aloud and looked at the map of the area. Interesting. He walked over to the door of Management, wondering if there was a way to open it.[/color][/font]


Edited by Jamags, Aug 22 2013 - 06:17 PM.

  • 0

jamagsbannermoredramaticlesstall.png

"I've got a dramatic pose, a dramatic background, and a dramatic sunset. Now get me some dramatic music!" - Me

Credit to Matoran Onknu and Takuma Nuva for sprites used in avatar and signature.


#810 Online Norik Of Celtania

Norik Of Celtania
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,176 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 23 2013 - 12:59 AM

IC: #00271

Sparky locked at the box. It was a metallic silver, completely with no markings. She turned it in her hands, observing it. On a whim, she picked out the sphere she had carried along. Nothing happened netween the two objects.


  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles


#811 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,083 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 23 2013 - 02:34 PM

IC:As soon as the new being fired the pistol, #29824 drew one of his swords and leaped at the new one, knocking him down and putting the sword to his neck. "Never do that again!" he hissed before putting the sword away and walking towards the door to management, pulling out out the various control and fiddling with them, intent on hacking the doorway open.


  • 0

76561198084608045.png

 

Γαρ επιστιμη!

 

Для науки!

 

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

 

 

 


#812 Offline Rauta

Rauta
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 110 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 23 2013 - 03:37 PM

IC: 7725, Maintenance Hall: Requiem IV

 

"You want to try cutting it open?" he said as he opened a hatch on the cart.

 

Behind the hatch was the vehicle's battery. 7725 traced the wires from the leads of the battery, disconnected the two, and tapped them together.

 

Nothing.

 

"Battery's shot."


  • 0
"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."
Teridax to Vakama




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users