The Voyage of the Requiem IV

IC: 819 [Officer's Deck]

819 slammed his axe into the wall, and dragged it down, creating a line and a horrible scratching noise. Then, he crossed it at the top with another stroke of his blade to create a T-shape. The effort with from was great, but the Skakdi could do it. He then carved into the wall '391' and 'Slash' with the top portion of the axe, where it curved up.

"We started an election, and we need to finish it. Our leader will decide where we go."

He hit the wall below 391 with his axe, creating a dash mark.

"And I vote 391."

OOC:

Vote tally:

391: 1

Slash: 0

After your PC votes, copy and paste this into your post with the updated voting scores.

EDIT:

1,000th post! Yes!

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: 72 (Officer's Deck)

She stands there in shock, and when she finally speaks her voice is shakes with barely suppressed fear and anger.

"O-O-Eight-One-Nine," she begins, "Do you realize what you've done?!?! For one, everything and anything anywhere nearby has just been alerted to our presence and is likely excitedly dashing towards our location right now, and two, you've now left something that the thing can use to follow us, find us, and then easily eliminate our new leader by only knowing who's named what!"

72 stands staring into the Skakdi's eyes for a moment more, and then sags, stepping away.

"..I don't give a thing's bone who's leader now. We're Karz'd now anyway."

OOC: wheee slight habit regain (the saying out of his numbers rather than the whole thing at once) and outburst

The ship's gettin' to her, and it ain't good.

Zakaro

Edited by ZakarOMEGA'D!

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: 819 [Officer's Deck]

"That thing fell down the crevice. It may have survived, but it will take a while for it to climb back up. As for it having a clue to follow us, do you think that even matters in the slightest? That thing knew we were going here in the first place, so this clue doesn't change anything. As for other things... our hunter said he would protect us from them. And I doubt they don't know what he us doing. How many things have we seen? One. It."

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: Apologies for the inactivity, things have been getting "exciting" and I'm not much of a writer.

IC: 7725, 306, 686, Maintenance Hallway: Requiem IV

The group gathered themselves in the passage. 271 was the first to speak up about the cart and its contents.
“Most likely a storage container of sorts. Documents if we’re lucky and the operator abandoned his post rather hastily. Tools if it only carried basic equipment,” 7725 stated, approaching the cart.
7725 began inspecting the cart while 271 examined the box. 306 watched intently over his shoulder.
“Can you fix it?” she inquired.
“It’s possible,” 7725 replied, “with the right tools and parts.”
“Ok then, engineer,” 686 said, “what happens if we don’t have either of those?”
“Then we take what we can and leave the rest behind, no sense keeping something we can’t use.”
686 sat down and leaned against the cart. “There are a few things I’d like to leave behind,” he muttered under his breath.
7725 continued to search the cart for spare parts.

"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."

Teridax to Vakama

IC - 248 - Personnel Deck - Observation room:

The others in the room still hadn't responded. 248 interrupted his musings about locking a saboteur in a cell for life and decided to try a different approach to get their attention. He raised a plasma pistol and fired at the ceiling.

"Hi."

OOC: So... Why did I just do that? :P

I mean seriously, that's probably a really bad idea... :P

jamagsbannermoredramaticlesstall.png

"I've got a dramatic pose, a dramatic background, and a dramatic sunset. Now get me some dramatic music!" - Me

Credit to Matoran Onknu and Takuma Nuva for sprites used in avatar and signature.

IC - 248 - Personnel Deck - Observation Room:

The others in the room seemed startled, but otherwise indifferent. He decided that they simply hadn't acknowledged him aloud and looked at the map of the area. Interesting. He walked over to the door of Management, wondering if there was a way to open it.

Edited by Jamags

jamagsbannermoredramaticlesstall.png

"I've got a dramatic pose, a dramatic background, and a dramatic sunset. Now get me some dramatic music!" - Me

Credit to Matoran Onknu and Takuma Nuva for sprites used in avatar and signature.

IC:As soon as the new being fired the pistol, #29824 drew one of his swords and leaped at the new one, knocking him down and putting the sword to his neck. "Never do that again!" he hissed before putting the sword away and walking towards the door to management, pulling out out the various control and fiddling with them, intent on hacking the doorway open.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC: 7725, Maintenance Hall: Requiem IV

"You want to try cutting it open?" he said as he opened a hatch on the cart.

Behind the hatch was the vehicle's battery. 7725 traced the wires from the leads of the battery, disconnected the two, and tapped them together.

Nothing.

"Battery's shot."

"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."

Teridax to Vakama