Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Voyage of the Requiem IV

Requiem Gameplay Topic RPG

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
811 replies to this topic

#81 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 08:09 AM

[color=#a52a2a;]IC: 819 [Personnel Deck][/color]

[color=#a52a2a;]"Hey! Everyone! Does anyone else think we should go down the large, brightly lit hallway? I mean, if we go down that way, we'll actually be able to see. Know where one another is." [/color][color=#ff8c00;]819 looked down the hallway. It still had lighting, letting others see.[/color]

 

[color=#a52a2a;]"I mean, all we would have for lighting that way is the Vortixx's night vision and this gun."[/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#82 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 08:22 AM

[color=#a52a2a;]IC: 819 [Personnel Deck][/color][color=#a52a2a;]"Hey! Everyone! Does anyone else think we should go down the large, brightly lit hallway? I mean, if we go down that way, we'll actually be able to see. Know where one another is." [/color][color=#ff8c00;]819 looked down the hallway. It still had lighting, letting others see.[/color] [color=#a52a2a;]"I mean, all we would have for lighting that way is the Vortixx's night vision and this gun."[/color]

IC: 913 runs up, "Sorry to intrude but, where are we? I'm..." 913 looks at his ID tag, "913 apparently."

  • 0

#83 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 08:36 AM

[color=#a52a2a;]IC: 819 [Personnel Deck][/color]

[color=#a52a2a;]"We're on an abandoned ship, from what we can tell. We all have amnesia. We're trying to decide where we should go." [/color][color=#ff8c00;]819 looked around, and then put his gun back on his back.[/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#84 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 08:45 AM

[color=#a52a2a;]IC: 819 [Personnel Deck][/color][color=#a52a2a;]"We're on an abandoned ship, from what we can tell. We all have amnesia. We're trying to decide where we should go." [/color][color=#ff8c00;]819 looked around, and then put his gun back on his back.[/color]

IC: "Interesting, mind if I join you?"

  • 0

#85 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 09:00 AM

[color=#a52a2a;]IC: 819 [Personnel Deck][/color]

[color=#a52a2a;]"Well, yeah. Most of the people here are over there." [/color][color=#ff8c00;]819 pointed to the others standing near the exit. [/color][color=#a52a2a;]"I'm just helping this Matoran here. This guy," [/color][color=#ff8c00;]Pointing at 113,[/color][color=#a52a2a;] "I guess has the same idea."[/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#86 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,712 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 10:31 AM

[color=#800000;]IC: 655 - Personnel Deck[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"Wow, another one?" 655 thought to himself as the Toa of Air ran up.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"Maybe we should leave an escort here?" 655 said. "In case anybody else wakes up?" [/color]

 

[color=#800000;]Their group was getting very large. Perhaps the best option would be for them to split up. One group down the dark hallway, and one down the lit one. If they could catch the monster that had run off, maybe they would find some answers...[/color]


Edited by Shadow Destroyer, Jul 02 2013 - 10:41 AM.

  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {Brickshelf Gallery}

Watch me on Youtube! {Link}

 


#87 Offline Skarloth

Skarloth
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

  • 4,769 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 11:08 AM

[color=#3399ff;]IC: 337 - Personnel Deck: [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]337 shook his head slightly, "Splitting up sounds like a bad idea. We don't know anything about this ship, and we had enough trouble with that one beast as it was. What if there are more? I wouldn't doubt it," he told 655. [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Yes, if we stick together, we can't cover as much ground; but I would take less ground over more chance of survival any day." [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]There was just too much they didn't know.. running off in different directions so early on was surely a mistake, and 337 was going to try his best to prevent that. [/color]

 

-Skar


  • 0

#88 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 11:15 AM

[color=#a52a2a;]IC: 819 [Personnel Deck][/color]

[color=#a52a2a;]"Let's vote on the matter. There are three choices: Lighted hallway, dark hallway and hallway with thing's blood. Let's go around, taking everyone's vote. Which ever choice has the most votes we will do. At least seven of us have to vote before we decide on an option. Any objections?"[/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#89 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 514 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 11:26 AM

OOC:Rather than go to the trouble of writing yet another 'wake-up-and-break-out-of-tube-and-figure-out-the-situation' post, I'm going to assume that 391 has already done that. Woke up, pressed the tube's release lever, and used her powers of reason to figure out what everyone else already knows about the general situation. The aforesaid awakening occurred roughly fifteen minutes before the battle with the Lost. The following IC post occurs in 'the present'.IC: [ [color=#696969;]391[/color] ] - Personnel Deck[color=#696969;]The female Toa of Earth couldn't remember ever having been particularly gregarious, but the first scattered shouts and gunshots registered in her audio receptors, it was like hearing a blast of static in your CB and a friendly voice saying, "S'up, girl? Just finishing off the last rivets over here; need a hand with that oil drum?"In other words, it was a good, comfortable feeling. She double-checked her HUD system status (everything working fine) and headed towards the sounds, threading her way through a maze of containment tubes.The lights were out, which bothered her inner engineer, but she tried not to dwell on it. If what she'd seen of the starcraft thus far was typical, the overall equipment situation was like something out of a nightmare, and certainly not something she could repair with her amnesiac brain and a standard utility toolbelt.Why she refrained from switching on her helmet's headlamps, she wasn't sure. Maybe a bit of instinctive caution? A desire to remain hidden until she reached the safety of the group?For that matter, why was she feeling so vulnerable?It was a open-ended question. She forced her thoughts elsewhere, pretending to be interested in the fact that she could still see fairly well in the near-absolute blackness.The sounds of conflict continued for a minute or two, echoing down the halls to her location, then faded out into the soft murmur of voices. The lights flickered back on; her tinted visor shielded her light-sensitive eyes from the sudden feeble brightness.[/color]OOC:391 is moving quietly, but can probably still be heard by the main group. She's within hearing range, but a few rows of containment tubes put her out of visual.


  • 0

#90 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,712 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 11:37 AM

[color=#800000;]IC: 655 - Personnel Deck[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"Whatever you say, Boss." 655 replied to 337.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]655 turned to 819. "Yes, I agree that a vote would be a good idea." The Toa of Stone said. "Personally, I think the lighted hallway is the best option. As much as I want to hunt down that monster we saw, I don't think it's worth the risk..."[/color]


Edited by Shadow Destroyer, Jul 02 2013 - 11:42 AM.

  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {Brickshelf Gallery}

Watch me on Youtube! {Link}

 


#91 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 11:45 AM

[color=#800000;]IC: 655 - Personnel Deck[/color] [color=#800000;]"Whatever you say, Boss." 655 replied to 337.[/color] [color=#800000;]655 turned to 819. "Yes, I agree that a vote would be a good idea." The Toa of Stone said. "Personally, I think the lighted hallway is the best option. As much as I want to hunt down that monster we saw, I don't think it's worth the risk..."[/color]

IC: "A vote seems like a good idea to me." 913 replied.

Edited by Falcon Lord, Jul 02 2013 - 01:06 PM.

  • 0

#92 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,235 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 12:52 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,205);]72 [/color][color=rgb(218,165,32);](Personnel Deck)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]She reacts instantly, quivering slightly while speaking.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]"Yes. I vote to definitely go down the lighted path. That... thing.. isn't something that I ever want to see again.. though with the state of this ship I doubt my wants are going to become reality."[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#93 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,712 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 01:03 PM

OOC: I don't think we should hear 391 just yet. She is still all the way in the other room...

 

[color=#800000;]IC: 655 - Personnel Deck[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"So what do you vote for?" 655 asked the Toa of Air. "Looks like we have two votes for the lighted path."[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]655 winked at 72. It was nice to know he had someone backing him up...[/color]


Edited by Shadow Destroyer, Jul 02 2013 - 01:08 PM.

  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {Brickshelf Gallery}

Watch me on Youtube! {Link}

 


#94 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 01:05 PM

OOC: I don't think we should hear 391 just yet. She is still all the way in the other room... [color=#800000;]IC: 655 - Personnel Deck[/color] [color=#800000;]"I didn't hear anything." 655 responded to 913. "So what do you vote for? Looks like we have two votes for the lighted path."[/color] [color=#800000;]655 winked at 72. It was nice to know he had someone backing him up...[/color]

OOC: yeah, I guess I should edit that.IC: "You have my vote for the lighted hallway."

  • 0

#95 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 634 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 01:10 PM

IC: 608. ???

 

"hrm, lighted hallway, a hallway covered in blood, and a dark hallway, when we have no light source. lighted hallway seems to be the best choice. and I would prefer we stick together. if more people awaken, they can get eaten for all I care"


  • 0

                                                                  76561198084895102.png

Add me on steam, I don't bite.

probably.

also, if you can see this text, you get a brownie C:


#96 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,712 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 01:10 PM

[color=#800000;]IC: 655 - Personnel Deck[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"So that's four-to-zero for the lighted path." 655 said. "What does everyone else think?"[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]He turned to 337.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"What's your vote, Boss?"[/color]


Edited by Shadow Destroyer, Jul 02 2013 - 01:56 PM.

  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {Brickshelf Gallery}

Watch me on Youtube! {Link}

 


#97 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 03:05 PM

IC:

 

Slash stopped and returned to the group. The longer he waited, the greater the chances of a second attack, he figured. He spoke as he reached everyone else. "I think we should start by pooling our knowledge, what little of it we have. maybe we put a few of the pieces together from in here. Let's start with what we know."

 

OOC: I nominate Slash as the leader, if one is to be chosen.


  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#98 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 03:14 PM

[color=#a52a2a;]IC: 819 [Personnel Deck][/color]

[color=#a52a2a;]"I'm voting for the lighted hallway. One more vote for that option and we're going. It'll have the majority. Six out of ten." [/color][color=#ff8c00;]Then, Slash arrived back and began to talk,[/color][color=#a52a2a;] "Well, right now we're trying to decide which route we want to take. The first thing I say we do is share our names, or what we're using, though. Don't remember my name, serial number's 819."[/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#99 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 04:03 PM

IC:

 

Slash nodded. "Well, my ID tag says 113, but Slash seems like a perfectly suitable name, for the moment. And I do agree, the lighted hallway is likely our best option."


  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#100 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 04:10 PM

IC: "My ID tag says 913 but if anybody has a better name for me I'd like to hear it."
  • 0

#101 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 514 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 05:00 PM

IC: [ [color=#696969;]391[/color] ] - Personnel Deck[color=#696969;]There were quite a few of them, judging by the voices. Interesting. Something must have recently malfunctioned with the containment tubes; did they all have amnesia? Did anyone know exactly what was going on?391 rounded the last corner and stepped out into the same hallway as the group, paling slightly as her quick gaze took in the horrible spectacle of blood and gore spattered across the floor. She felt a momentary surge of nausea, but as quickly as it had come, the sensation vanished.Easy, girl. Easy. A little dead tissue never hurt anyone.With an effort, she dragged her eyes away from what was obviously some sort of nightmarish kill site and raised her left hand in silent greeting, moving straight towards the tight cluster of fellow crew members with her accustomed light, quick stride.[/color]


  • 0

#102 Offline Norik Of Celtania

Norik Of Celtania
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,408 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 06:01 PM

IC: #31415- Personnel Deck"I vote for lighted hallwy too."EVeryone was introducing themselves."I am... #31415. Call me anything, it's okay," he said.
  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles


#103 Offline Funcle K.

Funcle K.
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,232 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 06:15 PM

[color=#008080;]OOC[/color]Wow it's darn near impossible to prevent typos when doing this on a phone. Hope I got them.

 

[color=#008080;]IC (400)[/color][font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(105,105,105);]Eventually he realized that these strange creatures, Toa, Matoran, and beasts alike, were generally friendly. They had apparently banded together, and he guessed that the broken body on the floor had been a common enemy. They were powerful, no doubt. It might be prudent to stay with them, though, from the sound if they were planning a little exploration expedition that he wished to take no part in. He wondered if he would ever become a common enemy.Eventually it breached the thick barriers in his mind that they all had some sort of identification number. It wasn't a name, but apparently some of them had adopted it a such. Still unsure what 400 actually meant, he was a bit reticent to let it represent his identity. He guessed it wasn't up to him, at any rate. He did not want to just become another number: easily forgotten, vulnerable, like an exposed vein.The current talk about leadership and directions was worrying him. He didn't think any of them should be nominated to lead a bunch of panicked crew members around in this nightmarish place. We are all going to die soon here anyway, why go seek out a quicker means to an end? The darkened hall looked just as dangerous as the one with a few lights. If there are more common enemies like the one this lot already dispatched, possibly they would be alright, however. As long as that's the only other thing out there, he told himself, though he knew otherwise. His suit kept a running tally of the votes for the lit hallway, and calculated the percent of how likely it was that they would end up on that course of doomed pursuit.His suit chirped faintly in his ear. He realized that a newcomer had approached the group, walking quickly into his fields of vision with a hand outstretched. Lest this one add to the archaic votes that promised them certain death down that abandoned hall, he spoke up."I'm staying in here, in case more of the crew wakes up, and because I have no desire to seek out destruction. It would be nice if someone else stayed as well, but I am not going down any hallways unless it leads to a pleasant garden, or a way out of this trap."[/color][/font]


Edited by Funcle K., Jul 04 2013 - 08:38 PM.

  • 0

SignatureFullname2_zpsc17d42ac.jpg


#104 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 06:33 PM

OOC:

Kaan, you need to submit a profile into the discussion topic and get it approved before posting here.

 

[color=#a52a2a;]IC: 819 [Personnel Deck][/color]

[color=#a52a2a;]"Fine by me. If we find one of those, I guess we'll come back for you. We have enough votes for the lighted hallway. Let's go, shall we?"[/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#105 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,712 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 06:39 PM

[color=#800000;]IC: 655 - Personnel Deck[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"I'm in. The sooner we leave, the better." 655 said.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]He saw the approaching figure out of the corner of his eye, and whirled around and drew his blade. [/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"Who are you?" 655 asked tersely. This place was making him jumpy...[/color]

 

 

 

OOC: If we're going to have a leader, I vote for 196 or 337. They just seem more... "leader-ish" to me.


Edited by Shadow Destroyer, Jul 02 2013 - 08:27 PM.

  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {Brickshelf Gallery}

Watch me on Youtube! {Link}

 


#106 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 07:37 PM

[color=#800000;]IC: 655 - Personnel Deck[/color] [color=#800000;]"I'm in. The sooner we leave, the better." 655 said.[/color] [color=#800000;]He saw the approaching figure out of the corner of his eye, and whirled around and drew his blade. [/color] [color=#800000;]"Who are you?" 655 asked tersely. This place was making him jumpy...[/color]   OOC: If we're going to have a leader, I vote for 196 or 337...

OOC: I am happy with any leader elected.IC: 913 drew his bow and aimed it carefully, " Friend or foe?" 913 asked with a cold tone in his voice.

  • 0

#107 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 514 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 08:40 PM

IC: [ [color=#696969;]391[/color] ] - Personnel Deck[color=#696969;]391 flashed the armed beings a quick smile, lowering her hand. "Easy, boys, easy. I'm a crew member. An ally, if you'll have me. ID number is 391; apparently I'm a General Purpose Engineer."[/color]


  • 0

#108 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 08:41 PM

[color=#a52a2a;]IC: 819 [Personnel Deck][/color]

[color=#a52a2a;]"Crew member? We're all crew members. Now, don't tell me you have amnesia, do you?" [/color][color=#ff8c00;]819 started to walk down the hallway, leading the rest of the group, sans 400, with him.[/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#109 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,712 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 08:46 PM

[color=#800000;]IC: 655 - Personnel Deck[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"General purpose engineer? That might come in handy." 655 told 391. "Pretty good looking also." He thought.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]655 retracted his blade, and turned to follow 819. [/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"Come on everybody! Let's get a move on!" He yelled.[/color]


  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {Brickshelf Gallery}

Watch me on Youtube! {Link}

 


#110 Offline Skarloth

Skarloth
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

  • 4,769 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 10:51 PM

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:10px;]OOC: If we're going to have a leader, I vote for 196 or 337. They just seem more... "leader-ish" to me.[/color]

 

 

[color=#3399ff;]OOC: [/color]I feel flattered. I forgot how quickly these games moved.. and I apologize for not posting more. (Real life and all, you know.) 

 

[color=#3399ff;]IC: 337 - Personnel Deck:[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]He turned to face the newcomer, "Yet another person to add to the list. Our group is growing with every minute that passes.. very good news," he said, turning toward the others; [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"And I suppose none of you are going to properly introduce yourselves?" he asked, somewhat jokingly as he moved along with the rest of the group down the lighted hallway. "No matter, I am 337, as it says on my suit.." he said, looking back toward 391, "None of us have names.. we cannot remember them. We've all taken to calling ourselves by the numbers on our suits, save the one with the damaged suit, who we now call 'Slash', apparently," he told her. [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]337 realized that the lighted path may not be the best. Sometimes things can appear wonderful, and turn out to be absolute misery. He sincerely hoped this wasn't the case here. [/color]

 

-Skar


Edited by Skarloth, Jul 02 2013 - 10:52 PM.

  • 0

#111 Offline Norik Of Celtania

Norik Of Celtania
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,408 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 05:17 AM

IC: #31415The Toa brought up the rear, looking around. Some cables were ripped open and sparks flying. He listened to the conversation.
  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles


#112 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 06:38 AM

IC: #31415The Toa brought up the rear, looking around. Some cables were ripped open and sparks flying. He listened to the conversation.

IC: "I'm 913, based on this thing on the backside of my ID tag I'm a navigator." 913 said as he turned to 391.

  • 0

#113 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,235 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 07:03 AM

[color=rgb(218,165,32);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]IC: [/color][/font][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]72 [/color][color=rgb(218,165,32);](Personnel Deck)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]The Ce-Matoran gives a little smile to each of the newcomers, even as she continued to hover near 113, now apparently called Slash. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]The.. thing.. had really shaken her. Perhaps that's why she's feeling quiet..[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#114 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 07:54 AM

IC:

 

"Is something wrong, 72?" Slash the concern on his face is implied to exist, although it is hidden behind a once pristine visor.


  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#115 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 08:04 AM

[color=#a52a2a;]IC: 819 [Personnel Deck][/color]

[color=#ff8c00;]The Su-Skakdi walked down the hallway saying,[/color][color=#a52a2a;] "You know, I feel bad for that one guy. You know, the Matoran we left behind back there." [/color][color=#ff8c00;]Then he stopped and said,[/color][color=#a52a2a;] "Wait, who has the Steltian?"[/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#116 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,235 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 08:26 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,205);]72 [/color][color=rgb(218,165,32);](Personnel Deck)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]"Well.. somewhat.. I'm just shaken from certain features of that..thing.."[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]She shivers again slightly, remembering the pieces of mask stuck in the thing's face..[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]Ugh.[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#117 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 08:31 AM

IC:

 

Slash nodded, even though he never got a good look at the creature in the first place. "I am not eager to run into more of... whatever that thing was."


  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#118 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,712 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 08:54 AM

[color=#800000;]IC: 655 - Personnel Deck Hallway[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"I'm 655." The Toa of Stone told the Onu-Toa while walking. "Don't really know anything other than that..."[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]655 turned to face 819 as the Skakdi was asking his question.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"The Steltian? Are we really going to bother bringing him? He's just dead weight after all... hehe."[/color]


Edited by Shadow Destroyer, Jul 08 2013 - 09:03 AM.

  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {Brickshelf Gallery}

Watch me on Youtube! {Link}

 


#119 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 09:07 AM

[color=#a52a2a;]IC: 819 [Personnel Deck][/color]

[color=#a52a2a;]"Sure he is. Just Mr. Vortixx over there wanted to bring him." [/color][color=#ff8c00;]819 pointed to 196.[/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#120 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 514 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 10:06 AM

IC: [ [color=#696969;]391[/color] ] - Personnel Deck[color=#696969;]319 fell into step beside 819, nodding politely in acknowledgement to the various comments of other crew members. She didn't bother responding to the heavily-armored Su-Skakdi's question about amnesia; apparently, the said condition was the norm. A question with an assumed answer.She hadn't been around for the blood-and-gore incident, but it didn't much to put the pieces together. The group had been attacked by some hideous entity; the deceased Steltian was the only casualty; 'Slash' had been, well, slashed; the entire scuffle had taken place in the dark. A temporary power loss... did the unidentified thing wield some sort of control over the lighting system?[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]An interesting thought.[/color]


  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users