The Voyage of the Requiem IV

IC: 655 - Locker Room

655 quickly glanced at 608 as the letter fell to the floor, but the other Toa was too engrossed in his own things to notice. 655 quickly snatched up the letter, and slowly started to open it.

What would he find inside? Maybe he would finally get some answers...

Edited by Shadow Destroyer

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

IC: [ 391 ] - Personnel Deck / Locker Room391 frowned, brow furrowing in thought. She double-checked the contents of the locker, committing every detail to memory, as there was nothing she was particularly interested in carrying along with her. The holographic photograph, maybe... but as her gaze lingered on the single snapshot of her past, she realized it wasn't necessary. It had already burned itself into her crippled mind, permanent, clear and distinct; she closed her eyes and the image was there, perfect in every shimmering pixel.It was a start. Not much, but something.She picked up a few of the engineering manuals from one of the top drawers and glanced at the titles, searching for something of usefulness. A means of accessing the central computer database, perhaps?OOC:Locker fits 391 to the core. Impersonal and minimalist; I love it. B-)

IC: 913 turned off both hologramatic projectors and packed them into a compartment of his suit, he then closed the locker, "So, where to next?" He said out loud, "It does seem rather tricky to draw in these suits." 913 flicked on the hologramatic image of him with the Glatorian, looked at it for a second and then flicked it off and put it back in his pocket.

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC: 999 [Golden Sand Canary]

"Six logged in, everyone logged out. Three are here, I guess. We lost contact with the Requiem, but after everyone logging into stasis- as well as knowing they came out-, we don't know anything."

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

"So it's behind this sealed set of doors. Whats on the other side of the doors you just came through? Can we get to the cockpit?"

IC: 819 [Locker Room]

819 grabbed the books and the hologramatic projector and walked away, heading to the where the others were standing.

OOC:

Open for interaction.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: 337 - Personnel Deck, Locker Room:

He decided that this place was safe enough to leave most of his belongings here. He had nowhere to keep the rusted sword, and it wouldn't be much use to him anyhow. He did take the photo, and stored that in his suit. There wasn't much of his past here, but it was enough to keep him going; there was much more to learn.. at first he thought that he had spawned from the chamber, but this locker certainly disproved that idea.

Everyone else seemed to be learning more about themselves than he, but it mattered very little to him; he had someone to find, whether or not he was on this ship was irrelevant.

He saw 819 walk back from his locker. "Anything of use?" he asked the fellow Skakdi, realizing how unhelpful his own locker really was to their predicament.

-Skar

The Su-Skakdi walked over to the Ko-Skakdi. "Actually, yes." 819 took he two books he had taken from his locker. He gave the first one, the crew member instruction book to 337. "It's about going to new planets and handling alien life. It provides a little information on the background of the ship, and might help us with that thing we saw, especially if there are more like it. Apparently, this ship is a colonial ship."

Then 819 held up the other book, Words of the Great Beings. "This, on the other hand, is the holy book of my former religion before I lost my memories. It could provide hope to the people here."

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: 306

Glass. Or was it crystal?

The gently floating Toa wouldn't know. Then again, she wouldn't know anything, really. She could be mistaken for asleep if it weren't for the eerie way she was levitating in the tube.

Her eyes snapped open and hazed over almost immediately. As they adjusted to seeing once again, a screen flickered to life over her head. Apparently, she was some sort of 306. Seeing as that was all she had to go by, she took it on as a name.

Wait.

How was she supposed to get out of this?

OOC: Just gonna wait here for Rauta now.

Edited by Neelh

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

IC: 686 awoke suddenly to a feeling of nausea. Red eyes looked back at him through a golden helmet, his eyes. He was trapped. What was he doing in this thing? Where was he? Who was he? He couldn't remember. All he knew is that he felt like an animal trapped in a crystalline cage and he needed to get out. Desperate to escape his confinement the Toa of Darkness smashed through the glass and fell to the floor on all fours. As fresh air filled his lungs, and the chemicals he had inhaled in his prison left he felt the sickness pass over him. He got shakily to his feet and looked around. There were other pods in the room and something on the floor. He approached a giant stain on the floor with bits of flesh with bloody footprints leading away. Whatever had laid there was gone by now. A group of smaller footprints and one large set of tracks. Probably not a good idea to head that way without a weapon he thought to himself. His HUD came up with a file on his suits weapons as if in response to his thoughts. After reading the first file he flicked his wrists causing twin blades to flip out. "Now we're talking." he said as he walked down the hallway following the smaller prints.

OOC: Are the doors to the locker room from the pod room still unlocked? Hopefully I can make it to where the RP is going on without much of a problem :P

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Last thoughts of an unknown Makuta on Toa Erebus

IC: 7725, ???

Warning! System in need of repair! Multiple systems offline! Immediate action required!

He slowly opened his eyes, groggy from the sleep. The alert continued to flash in front of his eyes.

"urrff, make it stop"

The warning subsided, replaced by a digital voice from who knows where.

Personnel acknowledged. Releasing 7725, position: Engineer.

The vessel he was in slid open. He fell out and onto a hard floor. Wearily, he picked himself up.

A notification popped up in front of his eyes:

Hello 7725, position: Engineer.Transport vessel has taken heavy damage to multiple sections. Please diagnose and repair immediately.

"Eh? Transport vessel? What's this thing going on about?"

He looked around. The lighting was dim, making it difficult to see his surroundings. There were several structures similar to the one he had fallen out of, though not nearly as intact as his.

The notification flashed once, as if awaiting his approval.

"Go away, I have no idea what this is about."

The notification flashed off. With his vision cleared, he looked around for anyone or anything that may be able to tell him what was going on.

"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."

Teridax to Vakama

IC: 686 stopped as he heard the voice and the sound of.... something metallic sliding open coming from where he had just left. He debated continuing down the hallway... but decided against it. May be somebody else down there he thought. Better approach carefully. He turned around and headed back down the hallway towards the sound. He saw a lone Matoran and sank to the ground. Silently he approached the unaware Matoran, and placed a blade to his back. Turn around. No sudden moves. Are you friend or foe?

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

IC (400)

It seemed as if even the peaceful bliss of sleep was not to last. He pulled the release inside the canister and held it down, letting the metal floor drop slowly. He scrabbled down and peered out from the gap between the lowered floor and the glass of the cylinder, when the black and golden Toa began walking down the hall after the others that had left. After watching the Toa return and hold a blade up against the newly descended Matoran, he knew that the could remain hidden no longer. Ignorance and acceptance was gone, he couldn't avoid destruction by cowering in corners. Two little canisters at his side. He had known they were there, but it hadn't registered. They stored something, though he had forgotten what.

The Ko-Matoran gripped the floor paneling, unmoving. He had to get down, do something. His muscles clenched, his back arched. Frozen. He needed to help.

Who was the common enemy? Steeling himself, he dropped down from the suspended canister. He felt his body cooling, his suit chirping softly in his head. He unclasped one of the small cylinders at his waist, it immediately began converting its contents from heat into static energy.

In the shadows beneath the high prisons he crept closer.

Edited by Funcle K.

7725 felt a nudge at his back, followed by spoken orders. He slowly turned around, not knowing what to expect.

Facing the voice, he was greeted by a black and gold figure. Piercing red eyes glared back at him. There was only one thing he could do:

"7725, Engineer on duty, or so I am told," his voice strong, but laced with fear. "I am told my objective is to repair damage to a vessel. That is all I know."

Edited by Rauta

"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."

Teridax to Vakama

IC: 686 looked the Matoran over searching for any weapons that he may have. He didn't see anything that looked like it would cause much damage. Still in a situation like this it wasn't wise to lower his blades. Sensing the latent fear in the Matorans voice he asked a little gentler "Engineer 7725? You still didn't answer my question. Friend or foe?"

ooc: I'm gonna go ahead and let you guys know that I am a bit rusty at RP its been a couple years so I'ma apologize for that. And there are more then a few distractions in my house right now. :P

"Killing it might-" 999 was cut off by the the lights flickering briefly. It wasn't major, but it sent fear down the spines of all the assembled parties. 999 felt better, but then, the space around him went black. Then it came back, but the two he had been with were gone.

Instead, there was another. He looked just like 999, but his eyes were an unearthly white. 999 looked at himself, and said, "Who are you?"

"Why, I'm you. Isn't it obvious?"

"I don't follow."

"Let's put it this way. You have multiple personalities. I am Beta, your other personality."

And then the white-eyed Hirohi took form of the body. 999 Beta looked around, holding his gun, his eyes a deathly pale white and said, "Killing it sounds good. Very good." His voice was more guttural and evil sounding than the true 999's.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

The letter was plain, with only a little bit of writing in the upper half of it.

"It is now time. Remember the agreement that we made - all you need to do is just look away, as we planned. Your village will receive the shipment, and be protected from any harm. I give you my word, on my life."

655 was even more confused than before. There was no signature on the letter, so it was almost impossible to tell who had written it. 655 folded the letter back up, and stuffed it back into the SPSRD manual. He found a gap underneath one of the armor plates on his chest, and stuck it inside. The other awards and ribbons were useless to him now. He decided to leave them where they were and closed the locker.

OOC: Contents of the letter written by Toa Levacius...

Edited by Shadow Destroyer

Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

IC: 608. Lockers

"so, are we just gonna stay around here? we have to get moving, find somewhere else. something on this blasted ship's gotta be useful for us" he said. he grabbed the drawing of the Requiem, and put it in the storage pack attached to the suit on his back.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

The being seemed aggressive. He figured there was little room for error.

"F-friend. Please, I appear to have a job to do. I will not interfere with your tasks."

7725 took a small step back, hoping not to alarm the being any more, then spoke in a more friendly voice.

"Perhaps I can be of assisstance."

Teridax to Vakama

IC ???: 686 relaxed a little now that he had his answer and judged that the matoran was no threat. He lowered his arms and flicked his wrists retracting the blades. He softened his gaze "I apologize for frightening you... and holding a blade to you." He looked over at the pool of blood "But given the circumstances I hope that you understand my caution. I wake up trapped in a pod with no idea who or where I am. A pool of blood not far from where I awoke. Wouldn't you have acted the same in my position? He held out his hand "686.... or so my armor tells me."

Edited by Erebus Toa of Darkness

The being backed off, giving 7725 a safer feeling. The mention of blood caught his ears.

"Blood? I hadn't noti- oh, that blood. I had guessed someone tripped over a power cord. I did not expect this."

He shook the being's outstretched hand. "Perhaps, but I do think I would know how to protect myself in such a manner as your own."

Teridax to Vakama

IC:???

686 shook the matorans hand turned back to the Body."Right... tripped over a power chord." he snorted. He pointed at the blood trail behind the Matoran"Then what dragged him over here? And who made these footprints?" he pointed at the prints by the body that led down a brightly lit hallway. Looking around he noticed the second trail leading down a dark hallway."And what made that second trail?... where is whatever made it now?" That last question is what really set him on edge for some reason."I was headed down there before I heard your pod open. (He said pointing down the lit hallway) "In any event I don't think its wise for either of us to be traveling this place by ourselves. I would prefer having somebody watching my back.... Perhaps we will find somebody down there with answers? And it beats sitting around here." He said sounding a little hopeful.

OOC: Should we wait for Funkle K? I mean it sounded like the little guy was ready to take us both out.Had to Edit and reread everything and send a correspondence to get my bearings. Rauta the pool of blood that I pointed to in a few previous posts is where the Steltian is. thought the first group had taken him but he's still there.

OOC:Apparently the engineering manuals don't have anything interesting... anyways, I can't sit around all day waiting for the GM. ;)IC: [ 391 ] - Personnel Deck / Locker RoomFinding nothing of particular interest in the stacks of assorted engineering manuals, 391 returned them to their proper drawers, took the small lightstone and stowed it carefully away in her suit's backpack-like storage pocket, and closed up the locker. Gears slid into place with a grim clunk; a red light flashed briefly in farewell as the female Onu-Toa turned on her heel and hurried down the hallway to rejoin her fellows.OOC:I imagine she'd be closest to 337 and 819, in terms of square feet. Certainly close enough for interaction, if anyone's interested.

IC (400) "I would prefer having somebody watching my back.... Perhaps we will find somebody down there with answers? And it beats sitting around here."

His suit chirped, there could not have been a better opening. He chose his words carefully.The Ko-Matoran straightened up from the shadows in what he hoped was dignified and slightly mysterious. Mostly it looked like he had just fallen in the dust."There is someone watching your back."

Edited by Funcle K.

IC: 686"There is someone watching your back."686's blades shot out again as the newcomer spoke up. "Who are you?" He asked a little on edge. He didn't want to frighten this Matoran like he did the last. He saw the little canister in the Ko-Matoran's hands and tensed up further. Unlike 7725 this Matoran was possibly armed.

"Ah, yes. We'll, like I said, I hadn't noticed the presence of death. I certainly agree travelling together will be of benefit, considering the circumstances."

A voice from somewhere.

He watched 686 spin around, blades drawn. He saw the other Matoran, canister in hand. 7725 hit the deck. He couldn't have possibly been out of his container for more than 5 minutes and already two others had shown aggression. Whatever had gone wrong, it needed fixing, and fast.

OOC: I need to wait for Neelh (306) to show up, though it may be a couple hours until we hear anything. Timezones.

Teridax to Vakama

IC (400) He had been really rather confused; he had just been trying to defend the other Matoran, but now looking at him on the floor, he understood the hostility from the other one as well. He held up the little canister and quickly clicked it before they could move, letting a beam of weak light splash on the floor for a few seconds."It's a flashlight for plants."

IC (686)

"A flashlight, huh?" 686 retracted his blades again and he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. 'If we are going to get out of this alive I need to stop pulling my blades on everything that moves.' he thought relaxing as he exhaled. He looked the Ko-Matoran over finding the identifier he was looking for. "So 400, 7725 what do we do now? And do either of you have any idea where we are?"

OOC: And this is my final post until the morning. I will try to post from work on break but there are no guarantees. In which case I will be back at 630pm.

OOC: 686 has two blades, and I only get one? I'm jealous. :P

"Is everyone ready to go!?" 655 shouted. He made sure to raise his voice so everyone in the locker room could hear him.

"If anyone has a plan of what we should do next, I'd be glad to hear it!"

IC: 913 walked back to his locker opening it, he took everything inside and put it in his backpack, "It seems to me that nobody really has a map, so we might as well trust our instincts. I personally think that we should try to find a communications deck, so we can send a signal back to where we came from."

Edited by Falcon Lord

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

819 looked at the hologramatic image of his suit and then saw there was a space on the back for small items. He took the books and the projector and put them into the space. He looked around and said to everyone that was getting stuff out of their lockers, "Which way should we go? The door opposite the way we came in, or the door to the right?"

OOC:

767 should have noticed the fact that 999's eyes just changed color, especially to something that doesn't look natural.

IC: 999 Beta [Golden Sand Canary]

"I believe it was your suggestion. Now, if we set up a trap, using one of us as bait and the other two as trackers, then we can kill it." Then, the insane Hirohi thought to himself, 'Possibility of the bait is great, but thats what you want, isn't it, Beta?'

But that RPG is dead.

What now?