Requiem IV Personnel Quarters

I really don't want Lev involved either considering I got my first warning due to an oversight on both mine an Lev's parts. And that was creating 6 in the incorrect manner.

For Now I will go with my edited post to stay out of Lev's eyes unless we can come to some sort of arrangement.

Edited by Erebus Toa of Darkness

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Last thoughts of an unknown Makuta on Toa Erebus

Sounds good I guess.

BTW 'Crescent Rose' is Protosteel. Your not cutting through that weapon that easily with anything. Second You're going to need training in order for it to be used properly. And thanks to her Data Chip which downloaded the information to her brain already 6 is the only one who knows how to make it shift its forms and the stances required to use it effectively.

I like how you think she couldn't cut through her suit. I think 7 will be surprised when she sees how 6 fights.

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Meh, that's why I added something about blocking it.Also, Seven is talking about hypothetical use- what weapon can be used by anyone in some capacity if the need arises.Heh, Lev says these things can resist an asteroid impact.Now, the user wouldn't survive that, but the suit would.Also, Seven doesn't much care how Six fights, so long as it gets the job done with minimum capacity for error.

Edited by The Fourteenth Lakefish

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

Meh, that's why I added something about blocking it.Also, Seven is talking about hypothetical use- what weapon can be used by anyone in some capacity if the need arises.Heh, Lev says these things can resist an asteroid impact.Now, the user wouldn't survive that, but the suit would.Also, Seven doesn't much care how Six fights, so long as it gets the job done with minimum capacity for error.

True Enough and seeing as how 6 will use recoil to increase force and speed anything on the receiving end is going to feel that. Also seeing as how 686 got impaled by Mr. Fingers.... They may be able to survive an asteroid but a Protosteel Bullet to the head or a Protosteel Blade is probably going to do the trick unless Lev says otherwise. Although I wouldn't expect a straight answer from him.

"We only know what the suit is capable of from what your character has had happen to it." That's the closest thing we could probably get as an answer on the matter which is understandable seeing as how he is the Master and doesn't want to give anyone an advantage.

Alright Character 2ID Tag: 00006Gender & Species: female Toa of FirePower Suit: wears a light power suit for maximum mobility in combat the suit is primarily black with silver accents. It has heavier protosteel plates on the chest and back then on the rest of the suit. The suit is colored black with crimson and Silver accents. Her suits database is neurally linked to her brain and it has information on how to use her scythe as well as her mask. It also has a limited amount of data on the Requiem VI such as what it is and a very small amount of information on who she was. It also posesses very rudimentary data on computers navigation, and random access codes although she is unsure why she has them or what they are to. Her suit is resistant to radiation, insulated to resist electric shock, and adds a little more heat resistance then what her natural abilities allow. Finally it has a belt with 6 cartridges of ammunition around her waist 11 per cartridge. Not counting the one already in the gun. The back part the waist of her suit is magnetic and she keeps the HCSS equipped there.Weapon approved by GMWeapons: her suits primary weapon systems are offline whether or not they can be repaired is unknown.. She is however equipped with a dual mode scythe which her database has listed as the "HCSS Crimson Rose" When in its default form it looks like a red box. When in its first form it transforms into a high powered bolt action sniper rifle. In its final form the gun opens and extends to form the scythe. In this form the rifle is still capable of being used. It has 11 shots per cartridge and its protosteel bullets are capable of punching holes through armor and the walls of the Requiem.Appearance: 6 is small and thin compared to most Toa, she is often mistaken for being a delicate flower. Something she uses to her advantage. 6 wields a black kanohi kualsi which is sealed in her power helmet leaving a pair of light purple eyes looking out. Her body is primarily black with crimson accents.Abilities: 6 is extremely fast and nimble capable of covering large distances in seconds. 6 will utilize speed and acrobatics, back flipping and cartwheeling in and out of battle. She is also quite strong despite her appearance capable of handling the recoil of her HCSS or utilizing the recoil to increase the speed and force of her strikes. As a Toa of Fire she has the ability to create, control, absorb and manipulate fire however because of her suit she does not have access to her element.Personality: She is the complete opposite of most Toa of Fire. She is normally rather calm and level headed but she can have quite the mean streak if you get on her bad side. 6 can be quite the smart aleck especially to somebody who gets on her nerves. 6 is more then willing to step up as a leader (in this way she follows the example of the Toa of Fire who came before her.) she isn't bothered by death and is hard rather hard to intimidate.Anyone want to group up with her?

....Someone's been watching way, way, way too much RWBY....

Anyway. Hello everyone. Remember me? No? Oh, good. Fresh victims,

I'll probably be joining in here soonish.

Edited by The Snark Knight

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Alright Character 2ID Tag: 00006Gender & Species: female Toa of FirePower Suit: wears a light power suit for maximum mobility in combat the suit is primarily black with silver accents. It has heavier protosteel plates on the chest and back then on the rest of the suit. The suit is colored black with crimson and Silver accents. Her suits database is neurally linked to her brain and it has information on how to use her scythe as well as her mask. It also has a limited amount of data on the Requiem VI such as what it is and a very small amount of information on who she was. It also posesses very rudimentary data on computers navigation, and random access codes although she is unsure why she has them or what they are to. Her suit is resistant to radiation, insulated to resist electric shock, and adds a little more heat resistance then what her natural abilities allow. Finally it has a belt with 6 cartridges of ammunition around her waist 11 per cartridge. Not counting the one already in the gun. The back part the waist of her suit is magnetic and she keeps the HCSS equipped there.Weapon approved by GMWeapons: her suits primary weapon systems are offline whether or not they can be repaired is unknown.. She is however equipped with a dual mode scythe which her database has listed as the "HCSS Crimson Rose" When in its default form it looks like a red box. When in its first form it transforms into a high powered bolt action sniper rifle. In its final form the gun opens and extends to form the scythe. In this form the rifle is still capable of being used. It has 11 shots per cartridge and its protosteel bullets are capable of punching holes through armor and the walls of the Requiem.Appearance: 6 is small and thin compared to most Toa, she is often mistaken for being a delicate flower. Something she uses to her advantage. 6 wields a black kanohi kualsi which is sealed in her power helmet leaving a pair of light purple eyes looking out. Her body is primarily black with crimson accents.Abilities: 6 is extremely fast and nimble capable of covering large distances in seconds. 6 will utilize speed and acrobatics, back flipping and cartwheeling in and out of battle. She is also quite strong despite her appearance capable of handling the recoil of her HCSS or utilizing the recoil to increase the speed and force of her strikes. As a Toa of Fire she has the ability to create, control, absorb and manipulate fire however because of her suit she does not have access to her element.Personality: She is the complete opposite of most Toa of Fire. She is normally rather calm and level headed but she can have quite the mean streak if you get on her bad side. 6 can be quite the smart aleck especially to somebody who gets on her nerves. 6 is more then willing to step up as a leader (in this way she follows the example of the Toa of Fire who came before her.) she isn't bothered by death and is hard rather hard to intimidate.Anyone want to group up with her?

....Someone's been watching way, way, way too much RWBY....

HOLY CRUD :blink: somebody finally got it. I bow to your skillz :bowdown:

That bad boy is going to be custom made and incorporated into a moc once I get it back from Heir of the Chronicler.

My other character 686 also has a RWBY Weapon. Yang's 'Ember Celica'

I was going to put the scythe on him but I didn't think the weapon would be approved so I didn't do it until I created 6 up there. And yes 6 is also the Bionicle equivalent in appearance to Ruby Rose.

Lot of replies here; look for quotes that relate to you! :P

Ah, most excellent. The more the merrier around here (except when not).

Now, I'm just trying to not get Lev involved.
I really don't want Lev involved either considering I got my first warning due to an oversight on both mine an Lev's parts. And that was creating 6 in the incorrect manner.

Mr. Flibble says I should just ban everyone. But I'm not listening to Mr. Flibble. I'm listening to my llama.

True Enough and seeing as how 6 will use recoil to increase force and speed anything on the receiving end is going to feel that. Also seeing as how 686 got impaled by Mr. Fingers.... They may be able to survive an asteroid but a Protosteel Bullet to the head or a Protosteel Blade is probably going to do the trick unless Lev says otherwise. Although I wouldn't expect a straight answer from him.

The pointed edge at the end of the scythe could penetrate a power suit, but the blade itself would be blunt force and maybe some damage. The bullets could also penetrate. The power suits are much like armor; severe blunt force or incredible (and sharp) thrusting power is needed. Slashing attacks or weak blunt/thrusting strikes might have enough inertia to knock them off guard, though. Sufficient blunt force could cause the suit to cave in (though they could theoretically be repaired, unlike their occupant - asteroid) at that point; penetration, well... Mr. Fingers.

Deus Ex MAchina

"God from the machine," you know. I made use of it to lampshade his statement about being your creator. Which may or may not be true. It would certainly appear you were unable to harm the so-called god.

In terms of the NPCs themselves it most certainly falls under the other application, but in terms of the setting itself the phrase isn't quite accurate. It made things worse for the protagonists (the PCs) rather than actually solving anything.

At least, the PCs are supposed to be the protagonists. Right?

It was still broken through, but it allowed him a few more seconds.
Also, you can see on 8's skill list that he has mental shielding. That and being a toa of psionics offers some limited resistance against all mind attacks

Was it a mental attack, though?

HOLY CRUD :blink: somebody finally got it. I bow to your skillz :bowdown:

Oh, I recognized it. And shook my head, sighing.

OOC: only 3 hallways. I will send you Lev's Diagram in a moment.

4, counting the secret passage they opened up. I wouldn't trust that diagram as anything more than a few lines of rough direction to illustrate the single point.

I would, however, like to know exactly which hallway you're going down exactly. I can't see where it's specified. There may be more going further down the way that one Lost went earlier.

Matoran can absorb energy from natural food, as seen when they were on Mata Nui.

Food that was created by the reactions of Energized Protodermis, you must understand.

But enough of this. We can't be arguing over something so pathetically trivial, now can we? ;)

Truth in television. I'll leave these words as testament.

He has talent for inventing but he only has manuals on electronics and devices on the ship so he can't invent much else but I did mean inventing electronic devices. I changed the profile to say this.

Alright. Just make sure to ask permission before doing anything drastic. Your raw materials aren't exactly in high supply in the Personnel Deck, after all.

ID Tag: 408

Gender & Species: Male Ta-Matoran

Appearance: Red body and mask, golden feet and hands. White and gray power suit, easily noticeable, hard thick rectangular backpack that items are mounted in and on.

Power Suit: For his job he was trained in nearly every field, enough to understand step by step instructions to finish the mission. His suit has places to hold tools and weapons for what the situation calls. His suit has a large shield that expanse from his left arm, magnetic anchor on his belt with cable. The suit turns solid on impact with high velocity collision. Large bulky machine rifle with bipod for a steadier shot, fires ten rounds per second, clips hold sixty rounds, with a second clip it can fire much stronger at four rounds per sec, the shots are energy fired with a protodermis oval bullet to hold it together until it reaches it target.

Abilities: He has the natural fire resistance of a Ta-Matoran. He’s tough and with the help of his suit can handle being thrown, whacked, ect.

Personality: He is loyal, has a sense of duty, and is willing to fight for his friends and his duty to them. He may have problems deciding between friends and duty. He dislikes those who are not loyal. He has a sense of humor and does agree that the mood should be lightened at times.

His suit is like the liquid bullet proof armour except his suit will go hard at a slower collision than a bullet, falling, stuff that’s thrown at him, like that. It’s basically armour that doesn’t have holes or gaps but probably not as effective.

Then I'm afraid that no, I can't approve that as the composition of a power suit.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

LevI expected you to get the reference because I had to clear it with you first :pWe haven't chosen a hallway yet. I have however been referring to the pod room as a hallway or corridor occasionally. But we are currently at the Lost's hallway.Also I talked to Grantaire and he appears to be done with the RP

I'm listening to my llama.

I sincerely hope you do not refer to one of these llamas.

0.jpg

Back on-topic, I'm considering actually making a second post in this RPG; any changes since page 11 that I should know about? Also, anyone open for interaction?

pNNgXax.jpg

Question: Can I start out 913 somewhere closer to one of the first two groups?

Here is my second character:

ID Tag: 149

Gender & Species: Male Toa of light.

Appearance: He is tall, strong, and agile with gold and white armour and a gold mask of imprisonment shaped like a Kanohi Kaukau. He has a gold eyes and heart-light. His power suit is gold and white with some light blue on it.

Power Suit: His suit is fairly advanced with overlapping plates that provide good protection without limiting mobility very much. It has a laser sword on its right arm and a highly adjustable energy gun on its left; the gun is able to fire anything from small, high speed shots to large, slow firing shots, the smaller the shot the faster the firing rate. His suit provides him with information on how to operate his sword and gun as well as information on melee and ranged combat. It also has combat tactics and toa philosophies.

Abilities: Elemental power of light. Mask of Imprisonment which allows him to create the perfect form of imprisonment for the target as long as he can see and focus on the target, if he stops concentrating the prison will disappear. He has a tough constitution that allows him to take a lot of punishment before going down.

Personality: He is brave, loyal, kind, cheerful, calm in the face of danger, almost the model toa, however he is also young, inexperienced, impulsive, slightly unfocused, and slightly overconfident. He seems to have a desire to prove himself which could get him into trouble at some point. He is optimistic and even losing his memory barely fazed him, he was just happy that he got the information he did.

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

ID Tag: 408

Appearance: Red body, mask and amour, golden feet and hands. White and gray power suit, easily noticeable, hard thick rectangular backpack that items are mounted in and on.

Power Suit: For his job he was trained in nearly every field, enough to understand step by step instructions to finish the mission. His suit has places to hold tools and weapons for what the situation calls. His suit has a large shield that expanse from his left arm, magnetic anchor on his belt with cable. Large bulky machine rifle with bipod for a steadier shot, fires ten rounds per second, clips hold sixty rounds, with a second clip it can fire much stronger at four rounds per sec, the shots are energy fired with a protodermis oval bullet to hold it together until it reaches it target.

Abilities: He has the natural fire resistance of a Ta-Matoran. He’s tough and with the help of his suit can handle being thrown, whacked, ect.

Personality: He is loyal, has a sense of duty, and is willing to fight for his friends and his duty to them. He may have problems deciding between friends and duty. He dislikes those who are not loyal He has a sense of humor and does agree that the mood should be lightened at times.

Okay I just put amour in under appearance. Thanks for helping me get this profile fixed.

Edited by light Laser

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

Question: Can I start out 913 somewhere closer to one of the first two groups?

Here is my second character:

ID Tag: 149

Gender & Species: Male Toa of light.

Appearance: He is tall, strong, and agile with gold and white armour and a gold mask of imprisonment shaped like a Kanohi Kaukau. He has a gold eyes and heart-light. His power suit is gold and white with some light blue on it.

Power Suit: His suit is fairly advanced with overlapping plates that provide good protection without limiting mobility very much. It has a laser sword on its right arm and a highly adjustable energy gun on its left; the gun is able to fire anything from small, high speed shots to large, slow firing shots, the smaller the shot the faster the firing rate. His suit provides him with information on how to operate his sword, gun, and mask as well as information on melee and ranged combat. It also has combat tactics and toa philosophies.

Abilities: Elemental power of light. Mask of Imprisonment which allows him to create the perfect form of imprisonment for the target as long as he can see and focus on the target, if he stops concentrating the prison will disappear. He has a tough constitution that allows him to take a lot of punishment before going down.

Personality: He is brave, loyal, kind, cheerful, calm in the face of danger, almost the model toa, however he is also young, inexperienced, impulsive, slightly unfocused, and slightly overconfident. He seems to have a desire to prove himself which could get him into trouble at some point. He is optimistic and even losing his memory barely fazed him, he was just happy that he got the information he did.

If you could give me a really good reason, I could start you off somewhere else. I don't start folks off in other places just for no reason.

Considering the weaponry already possessed, I'm going to put a ruling down - you will not start off with knowledge of how to use the mask due to the power suit. You may learn how to do it over the course of play at my discretion, but it's awfully strong for starting the game off.

Appearance: Red body, mask and amour, golden feet and hands. White and gray power suit, easily noticeable, hard thick rectangular backpack that items are mounted in and on.

Power Suit: For his job he was trained in nearly every field, enough to understand step by step instructions to finish the mission. His suit has places to hold tools and weapons for what the situation calls. His suit has a large shield that expanse from his left arm, magnetic anchor on his belt with cable. Large bulky machine rifle with bipod for a steadier shot, fires ten rounds per second, clips hold sixty rounds, with a second clip it can fire much stronger at four rounds per sec, the shots are energy fired with a protodermis oval bullet to hold it together until it reaches it target.

Personality: He is loyal, has a sense of duty, and is willing to fight for his friends and his duty to them. He may have problems deciding between friends and duty. He dislikes those who are not loyal He has a sense of humor and does agree that the mood should be lightened at times.

ID number? :P

Could you clarify what "every field" means?

Back on-topic, I'm considering actually making a second post in this RPG; any changes since page 11 that I should know about? Also, anyone open for interaction?

Most events should be on the front page of this topic, though I will need to give it a bit of an edit for some other events that have taken place since my latest update.

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

If you could give me a really good reason, I could start you off somewhere else. I don't start folks off in other places just for no reason.

Considering the weaponry already possessed, I'm going to put a ruling down - you will not start off with knowledge of how to use the mask due to the power suit. You may learn how to do it over the course of play at my discretion, but it's awfully strong for starting the game off.

Fixed the power suit telling him about his mask.

I was thinking 913 could start in or near the training room, the reasoning being that he is an engineer and was working on the training robots. Of course he could just start somewhere in the personel deck right next to a stairway down to the training room.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

I was thinking 913 could start in or near the training room, the reasoning being that he is an engineer and was working on the training robots. Of course he could just start somewhere in the personel deck right next to a stairway down to the training room.

Considering he's awakening from stasis, it makes little sense he would be in the training deck.

149 is approved.

Okay I put the ID back in.

Every field: I origanally had him being a suicide man, like, if something on the outside of the ship had to be fixed in a astroid field, if, something goes wrong with a nuclear reactor(if they have one), if you need to defuse a bomb. in order to do things like that he is ginven step by step instructions to complete the mission, so he was given basic training to understand the names of items, what to and not to do if you find youself floating in space and so on. Basically he can't really do anything unless he is given step by step instructions on it. except in combat situation you probably won't be following step by step instructions, so he was probably give more training in that area.

And no, I do not know why a suicide man would have a gun like that in stasis, that's why I asked if he could get his weapons somewere else. That might have been one of the reasons I took his job out of his profile.

Also I wanted to ask, if I put another character in, he is probably much to powerful for this early in the game, but I still want him to be extremely fast, strong, and agile, I was wondering if his power suit could dampen his power and he could get his power back later in the game?

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

Guys, I wrote 306 as waking up and following 7725 around before anyone else woke up, and I'd appreciate it if you could edit your posts to be like that.

I sort of have a problem with passing out right now.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

Guys, I wrote 306 as waking up and following 7725 around before anyone else woke up, and I'd appreciate it if you could edit your posts to be like that. I sort of have a problem with passing out right now.

Just checked and no you never posted anything after the elevator crash.

I did write something, but it never posted. My current typing is incredibly slow due to paunkillers and the internet in hospital works as well as if it was powered by an olympic snail.

Just please edit it. it's kind of important

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

I did write something, but it never posted. My current typing is incredibly slow due to paunkillers and the internet in hospital works as well as if it was powered by an olympic snail. Just please edit it. it's kind of important

We've posted too many times to edit all of them.You are going to have to improvise in a new post.

Errmmmm

Lev?

Do you realize we've apparently got 2 913's running around?

There's Falcon Lord's, and now Takanuvainika's.

I think that's not really possible..

"Who are you?"

"They call me 913.."

"But I'm 913!"

"O.o"

"o.O"

And the universe implodes.

EDIT: oh oh and also I have another camp so yeah 72's going NPC unless someone wants to specifically take her in

Zakaro

Edited by ZakarOMEGA'D!

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Errmmmm

Lev?

"Who are you?"

"They call me 913.."

"But I'm 913!"

"O.o"

"o.O"

Yes, and because Falcon Lord was able to open his locker, that would imply that this 913 is not actually 913. If I was to guess, I would assume that somebody was pretending to be someone else before the ship crashed...

Errmmmm

Lev?

"Who are you?"

"They call me 913.."

"But I'm 913!"

"O.o"

"o.O"

Yes, and because Falcon Lord was able to open his locker, that would imply that this 913 is not actually 913. If I was to guess, I would assume that somebody was pretending to be someone else before the ship crashed...

Was that your idea or Mr. Flibble's

Either way I like it.

Oh, a plot twist. Looks like they'll have to battle to the death!

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

So does that mean I need to change my character's name?

No.

Was that your idea or Mr. Flibble's

Either way I like it.

Mr. Flibble told me it would take about a month for someone to repeat numbers. He was right. He also told me it would have a 3 in it. So I made plans based around that.

And 306 still has the vial. I was kind of hoping it would be our key against Mr. Fingers.

Well gee, you could have used it. :P

Then again, it might have made the situation worse.

OOC: Lev, you can come up with what that note says if you want. My story right now is that Scavengers killed them, but its up to you.

Good enough for me. Your room; your sandbox. Their ID tags are all four or five digit, though. That's all I must request.

Oh, and additionally, I will start adding nicknames to the Profiles Topic gradually. Not all at once, keep in mind. Gradual process.

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Thanks. Also, what are the second group planning?

I think we're still trying to figure out what to do about the missing post.I can hazard a guess at what happened to it, but we're probably going to have to improvise and I don't want to bunny too much.

"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."

Teridax to Vakama