Requiem IV Personnel Quarters

True. Although realistically any being that is partially cooked by lightning is probably not going to last very long. Still I'm gonna try to keep him alive.

The power suit accounts for most of ones physical movement. He'll be crispy, but he'll live. Still, movement will be a lot slower (I said most, not all) and their may be some other issues. Finding a way to repair it or a way to heal your character may be useful.

I'm having a bit of a difficult time keeping up with everyone interacting with 72 (numbers for names... Grrr), so if anyone needs a post from her, tell me.

Like I said, people. Nicknames. Nobody is going to call a bunch of peoples names out as numbers. Myr managed to get one pretty easily, so should the rest.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Ok, look, no guns. Is my character allowed?

You never reposted your character anywhere else on t the topic. The only place you have them posted has none of the edits I asked for. I wasn't talking about the guns or anything else. These are the corrections I asked for, and when they are made, I would like to see a link to the post with the profile where all of these edits have been put in place.

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Ok, redoing whole character. Also wanna spawn at: Hydroponics. The weapons will be, in order: katana on hip, boomerang on back, and the throwing daggers on the bandolier.Id tag: 28971Gender+species: Male Av-Toa.Appearance: Dark blue, with gold trim. With a Kanohi Calix shaped like a Kaukau.Power suit: Dark green, with ivory trim. Has a set of sheathes for weapons. In other words, two energy katana, razor-sharp boomerangs like Hydraxon's, and 3 throwing daggers made of iron. Has a gold bandolier for daggers. Also the wrists contain energy plyers, shears, and a rake.Abilities: control over light.Personality: sharp, like every weapon in use.Side-notes(flaws): Is autistic, is seriously "nuts beyond belief', and is loco when it comes to plants, thus is a semi-guard, semi-gardenner.

Edited by ToaDraconixMahvi

Ok, redoing whole character. Also wanna spawn at: Hydroponics.Id tag: 28971Gender+species: Male Av-Matoran.Appearance: Dark blue, with gold trim. With a Kanohi Calix shaped like a Kaukau.Power suit: Dark green, with ivory trim. Has a set of sheathes for weapons. In other words, two energy katana, razor-sharp boomerangs like Hydraxon's, and 3 throwing daggers made of iron.Abilities: control over light.Personality: sharp, like every weapon in use.

Do you have a reason as to being allowed to begin in Hydroponics? If you have a good one, I can allow it.

Needs a lot more description for the appearance and the power suits. Also, where exactly are you putting all of those weapons at? Also, why do you mention a "Kanohi Calix shaped liked a Kaukau?" If he's an Av-Matoran, he wouldn't have any form of mask power. Please try to describe the weapons in better detail as well.

Personality is drastically underdeveloped. The minimum for this RPG is 50 words. There is no type of character flaws present, either.

Hey, TLZ. I left an open ending in my most recent post, with a note saying that I'm not sure if I'm allowed to determine what killed a body I found or if the body had anything good on it. Did you see that?

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Hey, TLZ. I left an open ending in my most recent post, with a note saying that I'm not sure if I'm allowed to determine what killed a body I found or if the body had anything good on it. Did you see that?

Check here.

Unless your character is a biologist of some sorts, there'd be no way to determine what killed the Steltian. Let the evidence speak for itself and determine the rest from their. As far as the body having anything good on it... not that you have any way of getting. Maybe if you knew how to take apart a power suit, but that's not really part of the job description either.

Ugh... I really need to do a better job of keeping up with this... Also, I think it would be prudent of me to give control of my characters, in the event of another extended absence, to someone else.

Where is Slash right now anyway?

I'm guessing your best option would be to give permission to Toa Levacius to terminate your character.

No loose ends. :dead:

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

Yep he's STILL the only PC who has a non-number name, DESPITE all of the GM's encouragement to dp.so.

Ya forgot Bard.

Bard had a number. 24601.

Bard was the nickname he got very quickly.

"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."

Teridax to Vakama

Yep he's STILL the only PC who has a non-number name, DESPITE all of the GM's encouragement to dp.so.

Ya forgot Bard.

Bard had a number. 24601.

Bard was the nickname he got very quickly.

Slash had a number too. I don't remember what it was though. Should be in the profile database....

Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

I hope so. I have been traumatised by both images of him.

Why did I even enter this RP anyway...

Well, I created this RPG because the voices in my head told me to. I would hope the rest of you can hear the voices.

Oh no, it's a twap!So, now that the group no.2 is regrouped, can we close the door to keep Mr. Fingers out?

Well, I imagine you could. Considering you opened it, closing it doesn't seem out of the question.

I hope so. I have been traumatised by both images of him. Why did I even enter this RP anyway...

Well, I created this RPG because the voices in my head told me to. I would hope the rest of you can hear the voices.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

The voices are telling me rather unpleasant things.I actually planned to hop in an RP when the Antidermis-based post-Teridax RP was up, but I didn't get around to it. This one seemed good.

"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."

Teridax to Vakama

Was it Mr. Fingers who killed the Steltian, or was it a different monster?

*shhh* Spoilers. But in this case, I can tell you - Mr. Fingers is not physically strong enough to rip the armor plating off of a Steltian power suit. The chest plate on 5's armor was at least three times at thick as on the late 608, and those thin fingers would have snapped when trying to pull/rip it off. So it would be safe to assume they are different Lost.

There's also the one near the Canary ship.

They are, as follows, in no order -

- The most powerful, in terms of raw (non physical) power.

- The most powerful, in terms of raw (physical) power.

- The smartest.

Which to which?

The smartest one was probably the first, the strongest (non-physical) is probably Mr. Fingers, and, given the odd noise, I'm betting the strongest (physical) is the one by the canaries.

Good guesses. But there's one thing you're not factoring in.

There's a fourth Lost that I forgot to mention. Let's see what Mr. Bloop can do for you?

Let me guess, the fourth one is about to ambush the second group, right?

Also, I have finished watching every episode of Red Dwarf available on Netflix.

Ah, excellent. Unless you have another easy source, the internet is a great way to find the episodes of Season 10.

It would also appear your guess was incorrect, however, on all accounts. First of all, it's you Canaries who are faced with it. Second, an ambush implies that you're anything more than collateral.

Oh dear Teridax they're intelligent.

I'll have to ask the next one about engine repair.

I thought Mr. Fingers actions would have revealed at least some intelligence present. No animal behaves that clever or sadistic.

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

People, plz... one never chooses their own nickname. I heartily encourage you all to ignore the suggestions of your fellow players when christening their characters. Make them hate it. :P

Wait there's a tenth season?

Season X

​OOC: Levacius, is it alright to try fixing the signs?

Really? Running away from a monster and you want to fix a sign?

It's not broken. It just isn't getting any power. The expenditure was deemed wasteful by the local AI control.

People, plz... one never chooses their own nickname. I heartily encourage you all to ignore the suggestions of your fellow players when christening their characters. Make them hate it. :P

I'll have trouble coming up with something worse than "Bowey"

Congratulations. I barely sobbed out "I'm not Bubbles!" to my computer screen.

hehe. Thats how I refer to most people who have a personality similar to your character irl. Its just a force of habit :P

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Last thoughts of an unknown Makuta on Toa Erebus

I vote the nicknames also get added to the profiles topic. To Norik the Student: Then you have Slash and Bard. I think that's it.

I second the motion.

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Last thoughts of an unknown Makuta on Toa Erebus

OOC: So what about the stairwell 819 just found? Would that work?

Maybe for a level or two. They don't utilize 1/3 of a mile stairwells on this ship.

I might get around to putting nicknames on the profiles topic, but no promises.

Hey, Lev. I noticed that Mr. Finger's art has Wizards of the Coast in the corner. That wouldn't happen to be art from a Magic card, would it?

EDIT: Dungeons & Dragons. That one comes from the 4th Edition Monster Manual. Not my favorite edition. 1E AD&D and 3rd are both superior, particularly the former.