Requiem IV Personnel Quarters

I"ll have to read the profile when I wake up. I'll post during my breaks and lunch and then ill be free until Tuesday to rp hopefully.

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Last thoughts of an unknown Makuta on Toa Erebus

Shouldnt Zeal have woken up in Personnel Storage? Why do they see the first group on the platform and not Group 2?

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Shouldnt Zeal have woken up in Personnel Storage? Why do they see the first group on the platform and not Group 2?

He should have. He didn't realize that Group One was where they are.

And he made a mistake with his description of the elevator. It's not a platform. Its a normal elevator.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

I love how you say "this person is an officer" and suddenly it's all "this person is our leader" as if that really means anything...

IC: 575 - Personnel DeckHaving calmed down, she reattached her spanner to her back and contemplated looking through all the notes her suit had on Mechanics. However, another loud whirring sound was heard over the far side of the room. She looked over, and saw several figures standing on some kind of platform.

'Hey... hey wait up!' 575 yelled, sprinting as fast as she could towards the group.

We already have pretty much too many people in that group. There's really no way to have reached them before they were already too far to catch up to.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

I love how you say "this person is an officer" and suddenly it's all "this person is our leader" as if that really means anything...

^This

As much as the group needs a leader (and 72 seems to be alright so far), rankings and the like seem a bit useless now. (Unless the person is actually a capable leader, that is)

-Skar

Yeah an group 2 is filling up pretty fast I'm just waiting Funcle K before I progress. I'm gonna send him a pm.Should I update in my profile about weapon specifics. I watched the video the gauntlets were based in and found that they don't need a specific movement (like a punch) to fire. And have a wicked recoil which he is going to have to learn to adapt to.They also have a limited amount of ammo per gauntlet (24 shots)Wrist blades are located on bottom of the wrist and are always visible on his arms. They flip forward.

^This

As much as the group needs a leader (and 72 seems to be alright so far), rankings and the like seem a bit useless now. (Unless the person is actually a capable leader, that is)

-Skar

Just about as capable as you're going to get from what I've seen. I've not had much of a "I'd follow that guy/girl!" reaction from any of them so far. Too quiet, what with the "I think" and the "we should" instead of the "we will" and "follow me." :P

I wonder if anyone has figured out why 72 is an officer yet. I'll go out on a limb and figure 87.324% of you do.

Should I update in my profile about weapon specifics. I watched the video the gauntlets were based in and found that they don't need a specific movement (like a punch) to fire. And have a wicked recoil which he is going to have to learn to adapt to.They also have a limited amount of ammo per gauntlet (24 shots)Wrist blades are located on bottom of the wrist and are always visible on his arms. They flip forward.

No, that sounds reasonable. And there's no reason you couldn't deviate a bit from source material if necessary. We're already breaking at least three or four laws of physics in this RPG, after all.

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Well, considering how my character is a big follower of military protocol, it would make sense for him to follow whoever has the highest rank. Everyone else, however, not so much...

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

Well, considering how my character is a big follower of military protocol, it would make sense for him to follow whoever has the highest rank. Everyone else, however, not so much...

I had figured he would, just because of that. But yeah, the others...

I wonder if anyone has figured out why 72 is an officer yet. I'll go out on a limb and figure 87.324% of you do.

Simply because her ID number is less than 100? :P

I can't give you a straight answer or anything, but Mr. Flibble seems to think you know too much.

OOC: Dovahkiin stayed behind so he should still be in the locker room. If he's still playing ;)

No, he stayed behind while they investigated the door. He hasn't posted since they found out what was actually behind it. At least give him a chance to confirm whether or not he followed. If he says he stayed behind, then he stayed behind. For now, the locker room is big. If his character is still there, you'll be able to meet him. If not, then not.

Oh, Mata Nui, how will I absolve myself of this sin of double posting my profiles?!?And the worst part is, I can't delete a post, as in there will still be a narrow blank space.I turn out to be making a bad reputation on the site.I apologise for not clarifying whether or notI should have double posted or edited it in at first. Sorry.

Edited by Norik The Student

Oh, Mata Nui, how will I absolve myself of this sin of double posting my profiles?!?And the worst part is, I can't delete a post, as in there will still be a narrow blank space.I turn out to be making a bad reputation on the site.I apologise for not clarifying whether or notI should have double posted or edited it in at first. Sorry.

Look mate, it's alright. I was mad at the time but that kind of stuff doesn't stick. There are a lot more important things to hold a grudge about, you see.

Frankly as long as it remains an isolated incident, which that new ruling should enforce, then it shouldn't be a hassle.

Shadow Destroyer, I did read all the pages. I did it before signing up, but also with a lot of breaks and some skimming.

Everyone else, should I get rid of what I wrote in my locker?

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

Shadow Destroyer, I did read all the pages. I did it before signing up, but also with a lot of breaks and some skimming.

Everyone else, should I get rid of what I wrote in my locker?

Most likely, yes. The rest of your post seems alright though.

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

Interesting it seems group 1 and 2 are about to meet up.

Edited by Erebus Toa of Darkness

Interesting group 1 and 2 are about to meet up.

No, they aren't. Group 1 used the officer elevator, and if the theory most people have about why 72 is an officer is correct, you don't have any officers. You won't be able to use the elevator.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

No, they aren't. Group 1 used the officer elevator, and if the theory most people have about why 72 is an officer is correct, you don't have any officers. You won't be able to use the elevator.

Also, the lift broke. Group 1 will need to fix it if they want it to be used again.

Also, the lift broke. Group 1 will need to fix it if they want it to be used again.

tumblr_mdsfezAvlc1r4fn1io1_500.gif

Had to.

"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."

Teridax to Vakama

Neelh, would you kindly delete something from your PM box so you can receive the message I'm trying to send?

On a similar vein, anyone playing this RPG should have at least one space free in their PM box at any given time just in case. I would suggest more just to keep stuff clean... I tend to clear out if it looks like I'm going over 50%. But I hate clutter except for when it's on my desk.

Had to.

That might be a little bit hard when the problem is at the lift itself, not the system. They have to fix it where they're at.

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

so the lift's broken...would be a good time to bring in 608's iron powers right now...just to get him up the elevator. of course, it would be up to the GM, but...you do interesting things when you're angry, haha. also, why would anyone miss a pitiless, low-self-esteemed, antisocial toa of iron?

Edited by Dovahkiin

Previously known as Aiwendil.

Had to.

That might be a little bit hard when the problem is at the lift itself, not the system. They have to fix it where they're at.

It was worth it for a little bit of humor.

Should I assume 7725's locker is not on this level?

"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."

Teridax to Vakama

I've tried deleting stuff.

See how it is now.

I'll be back in about 12 hours due to sleep and school.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

so the lift's broken...would be a good time to bring in 608's iron powers right now...just to get him up the elevator. of course, it would be up to the GM, but...you do interesting things when you're angry, haha. also, why would anyone miss a pitiless, low-self-esteemed, antisocial toa of iron?

How so, exactly?

Yes. There's a reason for the separation of numbers that you will find out eventually.

Yes. There's a reason for the separation of numbers that you will find out eventually.

The designers decided to split up the floors into sections of ~1000 lockers each for space efficiency?

Teridax to Vakama

How so, exactly?

by getting in the lift and making it float up.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

by getting in the lift and making it float up.

It didn't go straight down. It moves on a horizontal and vertical path.

In any case, no elemental powers with the suit on unless specifically mentioned in a minor form or unlocked through gameplay as a reward.

Also, if you wanted to stay with group 1... I said that anyone who wants to remain behind, do so; otherwise, you went. You chose to stay behind with your post made after that. :|