Requiem IV Personnel Quarters

well, I realized that 665 had that piece of paper. I definitely want to stay alone, but the note kinda has some important info I could use. ah well, I guess...well...I dunno. find another way I guess. surely, there's more than one way up. and sideways. and down.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

O.o

Ermmm, Falcon, that's not your room. The room in question is the one that 72 and 391 (?) just dropped down into through the hole in the floor. You followed 819 down the left (?) hallway, as shown in this post.

IC (913-Training Deck): 913 followed 819 down the hallway, he turned on his visor and began to search for heat signatures, "I wonder if there are any others of that monster around here."

So yeahhhh. :P

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

well, I realized that 665 had that piece of paper. I definitely want to stay alone, but the note kinda has some important info I could use. ah well, I guess...well...I dunno. find another way I guess. surely, there's more than one way up. and sideways. and down.

The note that I PMed over?

Ermmm, Falcon, that's not your room. The room in question is the one that 72 and 391 (?) just dropped down into through the hole in the floor. You followed 819 down the left (?) hallway, as shown in this post.

(His post was bleeding in from an alternate universe.)

But yeah, what Zakaro here is saying. :|

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

the very same

the very same

Have you shown him the contents of the note? Tis rather important.

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

the very same

Have you shown him the contents of the note? Tis rather important.

funny, Lev. you sent him the details anyway. why should you ask me?

You presume much.

He received a letter as well, but it was a different and separate found in his own locker. There are currently three different letters floating about, and I don't recall if you ever posted what yours said in IC. If he hasn't seen what yours says yet, I need to PM it over.

You are correct in noting that these who were very similar, however. All of your characters may be linked in more ways than you suspect...

You presume much.

He received a letter as well, but it was a different and separate found in his own locker. There are currently three different letters floating about, and I don't recall if you ever posted what yours said in IC. If he hasn't seen what yours says yet, I need to PM it over.

You are correct in noting that these who were very similar, however. All of your characters may be linked in more ways than you suspect...

he said that he got my letter. that's all I know. and I hate it when i'm linked to someone else. makes me want to blow stuff up.

he said that he got my letter. that's all I know. and I hate it when i'm linked to someone else. makes me want to blow stuff up.

If only you knew how ironic part of that sentence is.

Unless you either posted it on the IC topic or sent it in PM, then he never received it and is probably confusing it with the one I PMed to him. I'll remedy the situation myself.

oh, I sent it. I sent it, then he said that he had already got a PM from you.

It was a different letter. You people need to stop confusing each other, you're just confusing me. >_<

ID Tag: 007Gender & Species: Female Glatorian, Water Tribe.Appearance: 007 is pretty.And that's an understatement.Her face is refined, cheekbones high but not pronounced. Her green eyes are expressive and warm like a tropical ocean. 007's shape is definitely attractive.Her normal armor is blue-green with small yellow highlights.Power Suit: 007's power suit is a bit odd. It's not really meant for combat, but it still has a weapon or two.Not really meant for fixing things, but still has tools.In fact, one might think it's a prototype of some sort.The tools it possesses are diverse, but few. Laser blades, each a foot in length, extend from the wrists. An electric charger is contained in the palm, though it's not offensive except rudimentarily. The primary purpose is recharging things.Her final tool is a driver that fastens into the bolt used around the ship.Her downloaded knowledge mostly applies to power suits. The general design, but not how to take them off.Abilities: None, apart from being as physically strong and quick as a Toa. Personality: 007 is a bit... Interesting. She's astonishingly scientific about things. Blood, creatures... Don't bug her. Spooks can be explained.But when it comes to people, she gets too attached. Even losing a single person she knows can hurt her tremendously. She's happy. Most of the time.But that's getting worn down more and more the longer she's in space...Final profile.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

I wanna join! But I want twin wrist guns and a katana! Also, I wanna spawn at the Cargo hold. Ok you call that a map? Who drew it, an eight-year-old? Want some GOOD map? Give me a call. I am good at drawing most stuff.ID tag: #26891Gender+species: Male Toa of LightningAppearance: A tall Toa of lightning, but with a different armor color than the blue. In fact, looks like a Toa of Plasma! Wears a Kanohi Hau that's got lightning carved into it. Has red eyes though...Power Suit: Toa of Earth colors, and has the aforementioned twin wrist-guns. And flashlight placed on the helmet. Is basicly heavy armor with the visor just hidden by a special glass-like protosteel covering, and the rest of it Is just colored protosteel with lightning bolts all over it. Has a magnetic seal attaching the katana to the back, and the katana is held by hands, and gauntlets are made of adaptive iron that grant the hands access to the katana and can charge the blade with small amount of lightning. Has a three-minute stealth drive.Abilities: Unconsciously able to instinctively knowing best place to strike a foe to end them quicker, has skills with stealth since basicly ninja-thus the katana.Personality: a bit strange, good with people, and one second, calm as can be, the next, instant death on legs. Is always willing to talk about the swords that is specialty.Side-notes: is really crazy about up-close combat, and guns are small enough to still match close combat. Can use stealth when any Lost are nearby.

Edited by ToaDraconixMahvi

so you sent him a letter. I sent him what was in the locker in a different one. he said he got a letter from you. not that complicated.

It isn't once you know that, but excuse me if I find I myself taken aback upon being accused of having sent a PM which I never did. However, this discussion is now over.

ID Tag: 007Gender & Species: Female Glatorian, Water Tribe.Appearance: 007 is pretty.And that's an understatement.Her face is refined, cheekbones high but not pronounced. Her green eyes are expressive and warm like a tropical ocean. 007's shape is definitely attractive.Her normal armor is blue-green with small yellow highlights.Power Suit: 007's power suit is a bit odd. It's not really meant for combat, but it still has a weapon or two.Not really meant for fixing things, but still has tools.In fact, one might think it's a prototype of some sort.The tools it possesses are diverse, but few. Laser blades, each a foot in length, extend from the wrists.An electric charger is contained in the palm, though it's not offensive except rudimentarily. The primary purpose is recharging things.Her final tool is a driver that fastens into the bolt used around the ship.Her downloaded knowledge mostly applies to power suits. The general design, but not how to take them off.Abilities: None, apart from being as physically strong and quick as a Toa.Personality: 007 is a bit... Interesting. She's astonishingly scientific about things. Blood, creatures... Don't bug her. Spooks can be explained.But when it comes to people, she gets too attached. Even losing a single person she knows can hurt her tremendously.She's happy. Most of the time.But that's getting worn down more and more the longer she's in space...Final profile.

The day I find a female character posted on an RPG who is described as being unattractive - or a male one who is unattractive but not stupid - is the day I know it's time to quit. Well.. quit something. Maybe staring at llamas.

Character approved.

I wanna join! But I want twin wrist guns and a katana!ID tag: #26891Gender+species: Male Toa of LightningAppearance: A tall Toa of lightning, but with a different armor color than the blue. In fact, looks like a Toa of Plasma! Wears a Kanohi Hau that's got lightning carved into it. Has red eyes though...Power Suit: Ta of Plasma colors, and has the aforementioned twin wrist-guns. And flashlight placed on the helmet. Is basicly heavy armor with the visor just hidden by a special glass-like protosteel covering, and the rest of it Is just colored protosteel with lightning bolts all over it. Has a magnetic seal attaching the katana to the back, and the katana is held by hands, and gauntlets are made of adaptive iron that grant the hands access to the katana and can charge the blade with small amount of lightning.Abilities: Instinctively knowing best place to strike a foe to end them quicker, has skills with stealth since basicly ninja-thus the katana.Personality: a bit strange, good with people, and one second, calm as can be, the next, instant death on legs. Is always willing to talk about the swords that is specialty.Side-note: is really crazy about up-close combat, and guns are small enough to still match close combat.

... different armor color than blue? Mind explaining what that is for me. :P Toa of Plasma doesn't really tell me much, because in these RPGs, characters typically have a myriad of colors for the same element.

What does "Ta of Plasma colors" mean?

The things you list in the ability section belong in the power suit section, as that type of stuff is not natural intuition, it's training. Training which the suit would provide. I wouldn't recommend trying to do stealth in these power suits either - they're made to survive getting hit by an asteroid, not dodging it. It's a mile wide, you're not going to dodge it.

If our power suits can survive getting hit by a mile-wide asteroid, why are we so scared of the Lost? :P

I never said you would survive. The SPSRD is proud to announce a 4% survival rate of the person contained within, and a 90% recovery rate of suit components. Leading competitors have a 3% survival rate, and only 55% of the suit is capable of being used again.

@ Rauta: Well, I'm not.@Dovahkiin: Mine are twin wrist-bound repeating rotary micro-pistols that can shoot for 3 minutes, 40 rounds a minute, before the barrels get too hot and my power suit has o cool them off, with an extra minute before reloading, and the ammo being fed into the guns by a backpack filled with the ammo, and two pipes leading to the magazines that are as long as the frontal half of arm (elbow to wrist) that can hold the nano-bullets? I think not. My guns, as you can tell, have had a lot of thought put into hem.

Not really, TDM, the physics don't really make much sense for those. Additionally, I, as a fairly experienced participant in RPGs, would recommend taking the time to look at any approved profiles for an RPG before starting on one of your own. Take a look at The Fourteenth Doctor's most recent character, 007. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this RPG.

Look they are basicly prototype guns, and a vacuum pulls the ammo into the magazines, causing a better definitive reloading. Backpack is more like a sack that's got four sacks attached together that are attached directly between two layers in the power suit.

Edited by ToaDraconixMahvi

Ah that. My knowledge of weapons made me think on a small bullet, that's got its point really sharp. Thus, I came up with protosteel dagger-point bullets. With a iron core. It slices into non-protosteel metals way easy, and flesh, well, its like a sword that has the edge sharpened by a special metal that, when used as a whetstone, causes a sword...that cuts air in half, creating a vacuum.

so you sent him a letter. I sent him what was in the locker in a different one. he said he got a letter from you. not that complicated.

Right now, I have two messages in my inbox. One with my letter, and one with Dovahkiins letter. Levacius, I can just delete Dovahkiins message if you need me to. I don't remember what 608's letter said anyway...

Also, I think it would be really cool if both of the groups got into a huge battle with each other. Don't know how that would happen, but it would still be cool.

Edited by Shadow Destroyer

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

With small bullets, the most you'd be able to do is play a xylophone in a really unconventional manner. I can see where you're coming from, though. I recommend that you stick with something more conventional, such as, say, a handgun, possibly with a bunch of extra clips. Also, an edge, no matter how sharp, cannot, on its own, cut air. Even if it could, it would not create a vacuum, because all it would do is push air aside.

Right now, I have two messages in my inbox. One with my letter, and one with Dovahkiins letter. Levacius, I can just delete Dovahkiins message if you need me to. I don't remember what 608's letter said anyway...

Also, I think it would be really cool if both of the groups got into a huge battle with each other. Don't know how that would happen, but it would still be cool.

Look, delete the bloody thing if his character never gave you the letter. If his character never gave yours the letter, I'll stab a plush llama and you will all regret it.

Dovahkiin - If someone doesn't quote the post where character gave his the letter by 7:45 AM PDT tomorrow then your character still has it. Solution solved.

Is this why most of my teachers drink?

That aside...

Oh I could give you guys a reason to fight to the death. In fact, I could give you a reason to kill anyone else in the party at the drop of a hat if I was mean.

So... What should I do with Double Oh Seven? :D

I should ban you from the RPG for this, you know.

@ Myr & Draconix; It's Bionicle. You're in a spaceship. With mutants. And biomechanical beings. And elemental powers. Wrist mounted guns are a stupid idea but they look cool, so if someone wants to have them they can have them. They're just kind of silly. In fact, anyone present who isn't using an energy weapon was kind of daft...

The important thing, Draconix, is answer the questions that I had for the character, which are post a ways up on this page, if you want the character approved. Not bantering about bullet sizes. That goes for all of you.

well, here yah go:

IC: 655 - Locker Room
655 quickly glanced at 608 as the letter fell to the floor, but the other Toa was too engrossed in his own things to notice. 655 quickly snatched up the letter, and slowly started to open the letter.
What would he find inside? Maybe he would finally get some answers...

Shadow destroyer made a good point about that. I hadn't really thought about why he would have books but his point and yours Levacious made me face palm. I'll keep the post as it is though. Although it makes me feel and 686 look ignorant. Also I need a post about the recorders contents when you get the chance. I'm eager to know what information it has :)

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Last thoughts of an unknown Makuta on Toa Erebus

IC: 655 - Locker Room
655 quickly glanced at 608 as the letter fell to the floor, but the other Toa was too engrossed in his own things to notice. 655 quickly snatched up the letter, and slowly started to open the letter.
What would he find inside? Maybe he would finally get some answers...

He's talking about his own letter. Not 608's. You have to put it in context the last post I made, where his own letter slipped out of one of his books and fell to the floor.

Shadow destroyer made a good point about that. I hadn't really thought about why he would have books but his point and yours Levacious made me face palm. I'll keep the post as it is though. Although it makes me feel and 686 look ignorant. Also I need a post about the recorders contents when you get the chance. I'm eager to know what information it has :)

Check your PM box. I thought it was a tad amusing.

The ID tag 00747 is now banned from anyone unless they offer proof of being a certified employee of Boeing.

Haha that's great.You understand me so well :')Also I find your lack of faith in wrist mounted guns disturbing. You obviously have no idea what 686's guns are based on. I'll pm the video to you :)

Edited by Erebus Toa of Darkness

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Last thoughts of an unknown Makuta on Toa Erebus