Sunken Cities

Light

IC: Torvoth

Torvoth brought his blade to a sputtering halt as he realize the shape had said something, perhaps not to him, his ears told him. As the four-legged shape came closer, it split into ... two humanoid shapes! A pair of Lost - and that blue one on the right! Could his eyes deceive him, or was it really...?

OOC:

Ummm... where is this Record of Ocean Citizens you speak of?

Edited by Wazdakka

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

IC: Anuka

"Wow." Anuka said, more surprise than enthusiasm in her voice. Regardless off her outward expression she was quite amazed. From this far out the city looked quite massive, well built into the ocean floor and the ravine that went even deeper.

"How many live down there?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

NPC: "Aye, be careful there, boyo."

If Avalas looked up, he'd see a large Skakdi of Fire, armor water damaged and old looking. "She moves unpredictably, miboy."

IC: Coren's smile widened. "A few thousand of us. One of the few safe havens, and by far the largest settling area around."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

"That's a lot...I didn't realise there were so many like us..." Anuka was feeling less and less alone in the world as they approached Aqua Nui. The closer they got the more water breathers they came across...Matoran, Toa, Skakdi, Vortixx...they were everywhere.

"It's just like the cities of the Southern Continent...just underwater." The smallest of smiles creeped on Anuka's face, the first one in months. Finally somewhere she felt safe.

IC:

Avalas got his Mahiki and placed it back on him. He looked up at the Skakdi of Fire and said, "I should be used to the swaying of ships in the water, but I still cannot keep myself on my feet."

He began to wipe himself. Then he said, "So are you the captain of this vessel?"

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

He had made a lot of grudges, as benefits one who built and sold items of death, destruction, and deconstruction. This lead to him having a pretty good memory to keep himself clear of those who desired his head, but also a decent memory in general. He hadn't seen the Lost in his present form, but it certainly was Coren! He swam towards Coren and his friend, wondering who the newcomer was. He hoped his battered Kadin-helm or barely concealed chainblade wouldn't scare them.

Edited by Wazdakka

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

"I don't remember if my memory serves me right, but were you the one Toa who got called in after I leveled a block on Xia? The one who had to, out of Toa character, I must say, request a generous donation of deathdealing - I mean peacekeeping - goods from me to look the other way? Oh, come on! Don't look at me that way! You, me, and The Judge," Torvoth indicated the launcher at his waist," all know that it was you, right?" Torvoth clapped the Lost around his shoulders, being careful to avoid the spiny fin jutting from his back. "Say," he said, his eyes setting on Coren's companion, "Who are you?"

OOC: I'm gonna be away from a computer for a couple weeks, so my character can go to the wayside for that time.

Edited by Wazdakka

NPC: Captain Granth"Arrrrrr ya now? I hope you have yer sea legs by then, boyo."IC: Coren shrugged. "This is Anuka. Say, Torvoth, we'll catch up with you later. I've gotta take her to see the elders."OOC: Taking back control of Lesovikk temporarily to keep this train moving.GM IC: "He'll be back. He always is."The Toa turned and walked back toward the bridge.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"But when he comes, we'll be ready right sir." Thornratus says following Lesovikk.

Yes, the monster took down some of their ships, but the Seekers have persevered to find the Mask of Life.

IC:

"Better yet, I better have 'em right now. I don't want to be falling and losing my mask every time a strong wave rocks the boat."

GM IC: Lesovikk"We'd better be."He saluted Alvonik.IC: Coren nodded. "Yes, they are. Some of the older Lost organized this place, and we follow them. Reda, Tunlakin, and Toman."IC: Captain Granth"The trick, miboy, is to not fight the motion, but to let yer legs move and body stand still."

BZPRPG Profiles

"I see..." Anuka replied, she for one had never heard those names before, at least that she could recall. But she was sure that they'd become elders because they were qualified.

"Anything I should know before I meet them?" She didn't want to do anything that would be considered rude by accident in front of these elders, she figured there was little chance of that, but it didn't hurt to be cautious.

IC: TorvothTorvoth cautiously stuck his head around the corner of the hut, following Coren and... Anuka? With his keen ears, while not hearing every word, he understood that the newcomer was being taken to meet the leaders of Aqua Nui. Suddenly, behind his faceplate, his face contorted into a mask of rage. Why hadn't anybody deigned to bring HIM to the leaders when he arrived a couple days ago,or even at least inform him of their existence? Not him, the renowned weaponsmith, but some random Water whelp? After several minutes of internal fury, he calmed himself and drew his thoughts together. Perhaps... Perhaps after he found out more of these leaders and these Lost, SOMEBODY, or several somebodies, might have an unfortunate...accident. Smiling to himself, he slid back into the shadows of the hut, his pitted black and dull silver melting into the dark. He just hoped nobody got in his way.

Edited by Wazdakka

GM IC: fztfztfztFztFztFZTFZTFZT!A ship appeared next to the Tarakava with its trademark engine noise.Levan clapped and turned to the inventor standing beside him. "Well done. Now we just need a crew."The ship's concept was simple, in explanation. Wire teleport disks through the vessel's hull, and trigger them to activate at a certain speed.This maiden voyage? Monster hunting.

A beep of the computer alerted Tesla to a new contact, along with the waring sound of a threat sensor. Charybdis' turrets pupped up quickly, only to retract again after the ship has been identified as friendly. Council's new toy has arrived.

Tesla however wasn't impressed. In his mind, the whole contraption was a little too complex and building upon what he considered flawed logic. Still he couldn't resist but get out of his boat and look, little jealous he wasn't able to replicate the drive and put it on his own ride. YET.

Leaning on the guardrail near the gangplanks, his gaze measured the new ship. Although he considered it's mission unsound at best, he'd like to get a peek on the tech.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

Anuka stepped into the chamber, the elders all sitting beside one another. Anuka tried not to look timid but she was a bit nervous. She hadn't had much social activity the past few months, as almost getting eaten by mutated sea monsters was hardly social. It had caused her to become a bit jumpy, always alert and ready to flee at the first sign of danger.

"Hello....sirs." Anuka added at the end, remember what Coren had said. She observed each elder as they looked at her. The first one was by far the youngest of the group, a female Ga-Toa, like many Ga-Toa she seemed elegant, save for the spikes that went down her back.

The next elder was someone a bit more gruff in appearance, a Skakdi of lighting. Other than the fact that he could breathe underwater Anuka didn't see anything that was obviously a mutation. He was a Skakdi anyway, they already looked like mutants.

The third and final elder was a Toa of Fire, other than having fins on every limb he seemed just like any other Toa.

Edited by A billion cats

IC: TorvothWith great difficulty, he hammered a signpost into the sand on the outskirts of Aqua Nui. It was written in slightly skewed, angular Matoran script. To any normal person, it would seem he was requesting materials to help him make a small ship - which would be useful for him. However, to a select group of individuals with the right knowledge, the various written quirks would indicate an invitation. An invitation to the shadows, to the Brotherhood. OOC: I didn't think I'd have internets, but I certainly will not have them for a while. Thus, any players related/working for the Brotherhood of Makuta can take their time.

Anuka blinked as the Skakdi made a comment about her looks and then watched as the Ta-Toa smacked him in the back of the head. So far these elders seemed...eccentric. Save for Reda, the only female of the elders, so far she seemed like a pretty rational being.

"Um...thank you?" Anuka replied to the Skakdi elder, not sure if being called pretty by a Skakdi was a good thing or not.

IC:

Gariar woke up in some street of a city. His head aching by unknown reasons. He looked around him to see the city in water. He's eyes widened, but then looked around to see mutated beings such as him. He realized that he was in the city known as Aqua Nui.

He doesn't remember how he got here, but some how, he knows.

IC: Reda glared at the others, turning back to Anuka.

"Don't mind them. Sometimes I think that the water has gotten to their brains. Welcome, on behalf of all of Aqua Nui."

IC: Granth

The massive Skakdi shrugged. "Aye, it be a common piece of knowledge."

BZPRPG Profiles

"Thank you." Anuka said, giving a slight bow of respect.

"If you don't mind me asking...what now? Do I go find a place to live here? Do I find some role or job?" Anuka suddenly blushed, looking down toward the floor. "I'm sorry...I'm getting ahead of myself..."

Anuka gave a slight bow in thanks, glancing at the Skakdi and Toa of Fire briefly. These elders were...odd. Except for Reda, she seemed more level-headed.

"Thank you." She replied simply before looking toward Coren. She knew she certainly would need his help.

Edited by A billion cats

It had been days, and nobody had reacted to his request. Whatever. He could wait a bit longer before going insane - that is, more than he normally was.

"They were a bit...odd...but it's alright." Anuka replied as they began to swim through the city, Anuka couldn't help but watch all the people swimming through the city like schools of fish...

"It wasn't because of me...was it?" Anuka's cheeks flushed slightly, she had noticed how flirty that Skakdi had been. Gross.

OOC: I'm back, and see I did not miss anything. Hope you guys don't mind if I come into the scene in Aqua Nui.IC:Gariar began to wa-swim around the streets of Aqua Nui. He then eventually came across two individuals whom he never knew. Either way it's always polite to greet someone new (To you)."Hello there. How's it going."

IC:Cyrista popped out of the water, tablet in hand. He began climbing the ladder on the side of his ship. He returned to his cabin and put it on the table before going into the pilot house. "How'd your search go, Captain?" his first mate, Kalon asked him. "It went fine, Kalon. Stop calling me captain." "Did you find what you were looking for?" "Yes, I did. It was closer to mutagen waters than I liked, but not close enough it was lost. (OOC: Pun intended) This tablet should have the key to interpreting the others we found, which means we might be able to find a new place to try to drill a hole. In the meantime, set a course for the Provider. Our stores are getting too low." "Yes, Captain!" Kalon said before going to the navigation console. "Don't call me captain!" Cyrista yelled as he walked out to look over his ship. The Breakers were getting closer and closer to escaping certain death every day. Either by escaping, or by the Seekers finding the Ignika. Either way, he would make sure as many people as possible survive.

OOC:Are player-created factions added to the list of factions on the first page? Also, if someone could interact with me to help me get some traction, I'd appreciate it.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

OOC: I'll add it soon, just remind me.

Interaction? That's what I'm for!

IC: "Avast, we got a big one!"

Rekon looked at the large battleship before him, (OOC: that's Cyrista's ship) smiling slightly.

"Well, mateys. The bigger they arrr, the more plunder. Fire a' broadside!"

The rail guns swiveled and opened fire.

BZPRPG Profiles