Sunken Cities

Light

IC:"Yeah, we got lots of spare minerals from our operations. All I gotta do is shape them and weld them to your hull...... That gives me an idea! Unidentified ship, position yourself so that my ship is between you and the pirates.

IC:

Exactly what Kaju had been trying to do. He swerved around the other ship, losing sight of the pirate one.

jamagsbannermoredramaticlesstall.png

"I've got a dramatic pose, a dramatic background, and a dramatic sunset. Now get me some dramatic music!" - Me

Credit to Matoran Onknu and Takuma Nuva for sprites used in avatar and signature.

IC:As the unidentified ship started firing at the pirate ship over the Reclaimer, Cyrista began shooting blasts of plasma at the metal rails. Surrounded in a cloud of plasma, they slowly melted, maintaining enough momentum to reach the pirate ship, but melted enough that they would cover the crew and deck, hopefully melting them.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC:

As he fell into the darkness, he quickly readied his launcher and fired at the shadows. The bright flash gave him a small window to see his opponent. Some type of squid dragged them down. As his eyesight recovered, he looked up to see Torvoth being dragged down as well.

"If you cut that thing sooner, we probably wouldn't end up in this mess."

But he probably couldn't hear his own voice, as his hearing as well was coming back. Now if only his friend was able to cover his ears and look away, then maybe he heard his words.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC: TORVOTHOnce more, Torvoth was in a pickle, a list of problems. 1. He and his buddy were bring dragged down into an abyss by a titanic squid-Rahi.2. He couldn't hear anything.3. His chain blade was pinned to his belt by the tentacle, where he had resheathed it in his attempt to swim away.4. His eyesight was still messed up. He scanned the dark waters with his still half-blinded eyes to look for aid. He then realized that the Rahi was dragging them to the bottom of the pit, as he saw the sea floor. In one location directly below them, he noticed a rock formation of jagged points, resembling a Razor Whale's teeth. He had an idea - the Rahi was huge, far bigger than any of their weapons could handle... But those rocks were like massive blades meant for a massive foe...He began frantically motioning downwards and shouting, "Down!" at the top of his lungs. He only hoped he could convey the message to Gariar.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

IC: The motion of the tentacles stopped, and a great thrum could be heard underwater-A massive hulk rushed past Gariar and Torvoth, stopping above them, a great beaked mouth opening and clacking shut over them.IC: "They're smarter than they seem."Rekon shrugged. "Not saying much. Aim at the Pa Toa. Fire when ready."The cannons swiveled-

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Anuka

The interior of the hut, while very spartan, had all the necessities all the same. Of course being underwater there were many differences, lack of a sink for one, who needed one of those down here? The hut itself was largely made out of rock, and the few pieces of furniture often had kelp and other plant like material as coverings, the softest material around that could last underwater.

Regardless, Anuka seemed ecstatic, "This is just..." She practically leaped on the bed, or sunk down on it so to speak. It felt pretty soft to her surprise.

Edited by A billion cats

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC - Kaju:

Kaju tied the Kardas to the other ship and climbed on board. He walked over to a Cordak blaster and aimed at the Pirate ship's cannons.

"I've got a dramatic pose, a dramatic background, and a dramatic sunset. Now get me some dramatic music!" - Me

Credit to Matoran Onknu and Takuma Nuva for sprites used in avatar and signature.

OOC: Sorry for not posting for a while, it's been hard to keep up.IC: The Green Drake slowly lumbered along, "3 ships nearby! 1 appears to be pirate!" Someone called out. Alvonik rushed to the side of the ship, "We have to help them!" "Swing this ship around, we have to assist those ships!" Alvonik yelled over the clamor. The Green Drake slowly began to turn and move towards the pirate ship.

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC - Kaju:

Kaju found one of the pirate ship's cannons in his sights and fired.

IC - Denix:

Denix came on deck, deep in thought. 'So a certain overgrown Calamari dinner tried to attack us. Hmph. I don't like it. And I'd prefer knowing what, exactly, it was.' He saw Lesovikk standing on the deck of another ship with another toa. There wasn't much else going on. Aside from cleaning up after the monster had turned multiple ships into debris. He took out a lightstone rifle and aimed at a small chunk of driftwood. Then he decided that firing shots would be a bad idea after the monster and the twenty-some-odd Kra-Toa that had attacked a ship.

OOC: I just realized that nothing has happened at the seeker fleet since page 2, and nothing with the Council's fleet since page 3. I might make a council character just to get that faction active again.

IC: Torvoth

Ignoring Gariar's advice, Torvoth took advantage of the fact that the beast was focusing on his Sai-wielding companion, and carved through the tentacle with his chainblade. He promptly turned tail and began swimming down towards the Razor Whale's Teeth-looking rock formation. Over his shoulder, he called, "Come at me, bro!" before firing a series of compressed air blasts towards where he believed the squid's eyes should be (it was really dark).

"Look at this succulent, well-toned, delicious bio-mechanical dinner*!" he cried as he continued diving closer to the massive rock spikes, trying to lure the Rahi into them.

*= He meant himself.

Edited by Wazdakka

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?