Ocean Radio Network

Light

Name: Black Suede
Appearance: Named for its leathery sleek appearance, this tiny black cruiser is built for luxury and speed. The cockpit, tricked out with various controls, is covered by glass which opens up similarly to a modern-day fighter jet, allowing Ryjak to jump in from above and immediately start the engines. The engines, two wing-like structures sticking out each side, are powerful enough to allow for about five to seven seconds of flight.
Armament: The ship is equipped with twin plasma cannons, as well as a Cordak Blaster on the topside of the hull.
History: Originally built to Ryjak's specifications by Nynrah Ghosts when he was a Toa of air, Ryjak had it equipped with weaponry and new engines when he joined the Brotherhood. Now, it is technically open for use by anyone. However, Ryjak uses it almost exclusively.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Hate to say it, but I'm gonna have to respectfully bow out of gameplay. It's obvious I'm already on the bad side of the staff because of some rule-bending and presumptuousness, not to mention off-site behavior, and I apologize for that. But anyways, have fun with your RPG! :)

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

All righty, here is my profile to be approved.

Name: Karakia

Species: Modified Shadow Toa (approved by The Fourteenth Doctor)

Faction: Mangu Kaha

The Mangu Kaha is a faction that doesn't necessarily help in the discovery of the Mask of Life but just tries to undo anything that the Brotherhood does. They haven't really had any battles agains the Brotherhood yet, though.

Powers (elemental I'm guessing): Was Iron before he became a Shadow Toa, but still retains an amount of that power.

Skills: Very quiet. Doesn't go for brute force attacks, but is good at taking out people one at a time silently.

Equipment: A mottled dark brown and black cloak, a small dagger that isn't very sharp but has strange engravings on the side). Small canisters full of poison gas.

Weapons: Dual short swords. He can adjust the length.

Kanohi: Kanohi Matatu

Appearance: Tall, mostly black but with some dark grey or brown colors, particularly in his arms and legs. His eyes glow a dull yellow.

Personality: Grim when talking to most, but can be agreeable to people he knows well.

History: After an…unfortunate run-in with the Brotherhood of Makuta, Karakia and Perahana met each other in a detention cell in the bottom of one of the Brotherhood's ships. Working together, they broke out of the ship (named the Kieneth) and started a faction called the Mangu Kaha. They have been the leaders on that faction for four years. (You will notice that this and Perehana's history are basically the same, that's because our histories are entwined.)

Water, water, everywhere, but not a drink to drop. Wait...

Sound all right?

Edited by Kopekemaster
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Well that happened.

It also seems that Lesovikk didn't keep his location hidden for long... or the Monster, for that matter. Interesting.

If we create a faction or a ship, how many NPCs are we entailed to have as part of it?

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Looks okay, just give me a bit more definition on the extent of iron and shadow powers.EDIT: You see how many KNI had?That's too many.say... Five NPCs per PC at most. And they can't be exceptional.

Edited by The Fourteenth Doctor

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

Looks okay, just give me a bit more definition on the extent of iron and shadow powers.EDIT: You see how many KNI had?That's too many.say... Five NPCs per PC at most. And they can't be exceptional.

So basically, make PCs to represent a leader, lieutenants, and cook; litter the rest of the ship with NPCs. Alright. Or am I misreading that, and you mean simply five per player? In any event, how much detail must be devoted to prospective NPC recruits?

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

To quote the PM: "Use shadow to block light, basic shadow blasts, cloaking, etc. But not use shadow hands and other godmodding-y things like that."

But for iron powers, it would basically be the same as stone powers just with iron (moving iron around, creating iron walls/objects out of iron, stuff like that).

Still sound fine?

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Here's my Council Character, and yes there was water, water everywhere.

Name: Avalas

Species: Toa of Earth

Faction: Council

Powers: Control over Earth. He can cause minor quakes (if too powerful, will remove), and has high strength since he is one of the two strongest elements. Can create boulders of earth.

Skills: CQC and wielding. He is also good in stealth mostly at night.

Equipment: Compass, notepad, arc wielder, spy glass, and some hooks

Weapons: Earth sword shaped like the Scarabax blade with an air katana in the center. The katana is a protodermis silver and the Scarbax is a gunmetal grey.

Kanohi: Silver Mahiki molded as a Rode (if not acceptable, will change to Great Mahiki)

Appearance: (If picture acceptable, then here. If not then he is the description) He is a tall leanish Toa of Earth. He has what appear to be Nuva chest plates for shin guards. His armor is a mix of black with some various shades grey. His arms appear to be longer than his legs, but they are not. Has a Onua adaptive chest pate with a black Metru chest plate under the Onua chest plate.

Personality:

History: Before the Cataclysm, Avalas was a Toa archivist in Metru Nui helping the Matoran reach some of the darker, treacherous parts of the Archives. He was deemed a great Toa at that time by helping them capture escaped Rahi, or defeat anything of a threat to the workers. When the Mata Nui robot fell off the side of the trench, Metru Nui began to flood quickly. Since he was in the archives, he could hear what was going on. Luckily he found a secrete door to the island above, which no one had yet discover. He had made a make-shift raft to head out into the huge sea, but he has ship wrecked by some torrent waves in a storm. One day, the Tarakava came by and rescued the deprived Toa. He was found on a piece of wood from that raft.

Edited by Flaredrick: the Sniper

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Name Perehana

Gender Male

Species Toa of Shadow (Approved by a staff in coordination with kopekemaster)

Faction Mangu KahaThe Mangau Kaha is a faction that doesn't necessarily help in the discovery of the Mask of Life but just tries to undo anything that the Brotherhood does. They haven't really had any battles against the Brotherhood yet, though.

Powers Perehana was a toa of fire before being corrupted, so he has minor control of that element. He also has control of the element of shadow.

Skills Perehana is a extremely skilled assassin and theif, he is good at anything to do with throwing things and is very fast, being able to conceal himself in a moment. However, Perehana enjoys drawing attention to himself when he fights, often acting as a diversion, drawing his enemies into preset traps which he is very skilled at designing or making up as he goes. Perehana is also skilled at creating bombs and explosives, not minding to go about work in a loud and noisy way.

Equipment Perehana will ALWAYS carry a lock picking kit, grappling hook, climbing spikes, and choking wire,

Weapons NOTE Perehana has a large armory at his disposal on his ship and may carry other weapons.(but not in exceeding bulk or variety.) Perehana usually carries a small leg pack in which he carries many throwing knives of multiple sizes. He will also carry several bombs of different power. He also has a small sword which he usually slings on his back. He will occasionally carry a dart gun.

Kanohi Sanok

Appearance Perehana is broad not fat, is of medium height, has very bright yellow eyes that are always darting about looking for something to steal or mock. He is mostly black but has some scattered red in him.

History After an…unfortunate run-in with the Brotherhood of Makuta, Karakia and Perahana met each other in a detention cell in the bottom of one of the Brotherhood's ships. Working together, they broke out of the ship (named the Kieneth) and started a faction called the Mangu Kaha. They have been the leaders on that faction for four years. (You will notice that this and Karakia's history are basically the same, that's because our histories are entwined.)Water, water, everywhere, but not a drink to drop. Wait..

Edited by VezontheBabbler
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

BZPRPG Characters

Want to play all the Lego games? Click Here

Lev: Enough description that you can't pull masks and weapons out of nowhere. As for the NPCs per player: It is per PC, /not/ per player, so long as a maximum of two chars from each player are represented. Because I'm not having someone make five chars and get an army of NPCs.Kopekemaster: I mean, does he have full on control as a normal Toa of Iron or, say, half the EE? Both you and Vezonthebabbler's profiles seem to suggest the latter, and I'm more inclined to approve that.Flaredrick: Approved.Vezon: see my comments directed at Kopeke.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

On this NPC matter the Green Drake is crewed by maybe 25 NPC's but I don't use them at all, they aren't even mentioned. Is that ok?

To echo this, not all NPCs are exactly combat able. Can we have a few complete non-combatants as well? Trade in at a 2 for 1 deal? Whatever.

Name: Slaenlin Evhodeh
Species: Severely mutated Ce-Toa
Faction: The Lost/Neutral
Powers: Slaenlin‘s Psionic powers have been affected by pit mutation, with mind control, masking yourself from other beings‘ perception, and illusions completely removed from his power-list. His telepathy is still reasonably powerful, and his Matoran-trait, mental shielding, is unaffected. He can no longer wear Kanohi, seeing how his appearance has been modified so, but this is made up for by the fact that his telekinesis has been improved, allowing him to replicate the effects of a Kanohi Crast through elemental usage, as well being able to keep track of movement within a certain range (20 or so meters). He also, as is to be expected from pit-mutated creatues, is now amphibious.
Skills: Slaenlin isn’t exactly the most durable of beings, but he’s somewhat skilled at swimming. He’s intelligent by most standards, and has an interest in literature and history, though items relating to the two subjects are hard to find in such a utilitarian world. He’s extremely introverted and apathetic, perhaps to the point of sociopathy, and thus completely lacking in social skills, but he’s never really been included in any social activites, due to appearance.
Equipment: A waterproof messenger’s bag, a pair of antique brass goggles, and the ragged clothes on his back.
Weapons: A utility knife, and a flint stone, kept in a waterproof case.
Kanohi:
Appearance: Standing at about 2.2 meters tall, Slaenlin is an immensely gangling and lanky being, his tall build also unbelievably thin. There’s no powerful corded, wiry muscles or any such idealistic features; it’s just an emancipated and perhaps skeletal physique hidden beneath gray-green scaled skin, and ash-colored metal components. His fingers are long and slender, not exactly built for work, connected to disturbingly lean arms. His torso is triangle shaped, with reasonably wide shoulders, lacking in any muscle, ending in an unnervingly emaciated abdomen. His legs are long, a mixture between delicately willowy and unsettingly slight and skeletal. His eyes are a dull amber, orbs of tarnished gold that are anything but luminous, and void of pupils. The rest of the face is equally disquieting, with unnaturally high cheekbones, and a generally unbelievably thin look to it. He wears a pair of ragged trousers, as well what remains of a v-necked long-sleeved shirt, and a waterproof messenger’s bag is slung over his shoulder, though the antique brass goggles strapped to his head, located slightly above his brow, attract the most attention.
Personality: A taciturn and reserved individual, Slaenlin would, in any other world, have been a scholar or intellectual, preferring the company of books and ideas to that of people. However, the massive ocean where he resides isn’t exactly willing to support intellectuals, and especially ones who have become hideously mutated and hated by their brethren and blood. Slaenlin has simply resigned to a sad and worthless existence, accepting the fact that he will never be regarded as worthwhile or even sapient. He would undoubtedly be a pacifist in any other world, but in the unwelcoming, planet-covering ocean where he is forced to live, he has resigned to the fact that he will eventually have to kill, though he promises to make it as painless and humane as possible.
History: Once a Toa Council member, Slaenlin’s very first naval mission was to investigate the ruins of The Pit with a new submarine-esque craft. As soon as they reached the nightmarish abyss, they were attacked and destroyed by unseen leviathans. A few crew members were killed in the attack, but the rest found themselves hideously mutated. A few went insane and savage on the spot, and a few followed such a path a few hours or days later, but the intelligent and sapient mutants simply fled in terror and fear. Slaenlin was found by a military craft on its way back to The Great Provider, and was let aboard, experiencing much alienation and prejudice aboard the craft. As soon as he reached The Great Provider, Slaenlin realised that most beings were going to attempt to kill him out of fear, disgust, or irrational hatred, and so he joined the first fishing vessel he could find, in hopes of staying as far away from society as possible. He went from fishing vessel to vessel in the years after his mutation, working for half of the normal pay, and increasing the vessels’ success by tenfold with his telekinetic abilities, only to be eventually driven away or threatened with death. He currently is located back at The Great Provider, trying to keep his head down until he can find another ship that will take him.
Edited by Jon Osterman

pNNgXax.jpg

I posted in the other forum, but I'll stick this here too.

Name: Torvoth (nickname Torph)

Species: Vortixx

Faction: None - Loner

Powers: (please be clear): Relatively strong, considering he's a Vortixx.

Skills: Weapons engineer, good at building, fixing things.

Equipment: Breathing mask/helmet crafted from a defunct Kadin, armor.

Weapons: Chainblade and a metal one-handed launcher that can fire almost anything (compressed air balls underwater, rocks) - he calls it "The Judge".

Kanohi: (if applicable)

Appearance: (Details are necessary) Black and silver, short for his race (not towering like Roodaka), the above mask, armor (like any decent Bionicle), always a bit dinged up and scratched.

Personality: (optional): Unpredictable, sometimes gruff, sometimes friendly

History: (5 sentences, at least) Before the Cataclysm, he was a lowly male of the working class on Xia, where among others of his kind, he forged weapons based on the specifications of others, typically envisioned by the dominant females. However, his mind could not be constrained by merely constructing items of destruction, so in secret he began to craft his own equipment, taking the designs of others and making them better. Soon, his creativity blossomed and complete originals came from his workshop, which by now wasn't so secret considering the cash flowing to him. From where? He didn't care, be they Dark Hunters, Brotherhood Members, or a half-drunk Skakdi, as long as they paid him. When the Cataclysm arrived, he didn't hesitate to take with him his best designs and book it. He originally believed he was the sole survivor, floating amongst the wreckage of Xian factories, but soon discovered that there were others. Some offered him membership to their groups, but he elected to be on his own, roaming the sea to do as he sees fit, periodically mingling with others if he so chooses.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Okay, he's the Lost character.

Name: Gariar

Species: Mutated Toa

Faction: The Lost/Neutral

Powers: Gariar's Gravity control has diminished much like his personality. He can still make people lighter and heavier, but it's weak. Most of his power is on him all the time since he cannot float. He constantly changes the gravity around him to accommodate the pressure on him from the water.

Skills: Stealth, and Close Quarters Combat

Equipment: Grappling hook, Spy Glass

Weapons: Twin Sai

Kanohi: A powerless mutated Ruru

Appearance: Think of a Hordika bodied Toa, but both arms are still like a Metru Toa's. He has black and purple accents like most Gravity Toa have. His hands have webbing on them, and some of them have cracks in them. His feet are now somewhat claw like, with webbing on them. Just as his hands are, his feet to, have cracks on them. His armor is beaten and dented from battles with the wildlife.

Personality:

History: During the Cataclysm, Gariar was helping Matoran escape the flood waters from his island. He was about to get on a boat for himself, when someone knocked him out from behind. He was captured, and when he awoke, he was standing on the plank. Before he can look back at his captors, they sent into the water to drown. Hands and feet bound in rope, and falling down into the ocean to death. He was able to reach one of his Sai to cut the rope, but he had already reached The Pit. He now wanders the sea in search of answers to why he was brought to The Pit, and life changed forever.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Water, water everywhere...

Name: TeslaGender: MaleSpecies: Toa of Lightning

Faction: Council; Self:Tesla believes that it would be best to abandon the Great Spirit before it gets completely flooded, and seek refuge on the true surface of the ocean above. One of his long term projects is designing a vessel that could survive the journey.

Powers: Being an engineer his whole life, he utilized his Toa powers in the same manner. Tesla can not fight well, but he can use his electricity to power tech, weld metals and other tinkering. His power reserve is quite large, but he can only use it over longer periods of time, like charging batteries.

Skills: Inventing, constructing and maintaining equipment. He is also above average sailor and tactician, easily understanding the works. Tesla has great deal of scientific knowledge.

Equipment: A tool bag with various un/powered tools and some materials, mostly chemicals.

Weapons: Tesla carries a plasma pistol as a sidearm for protection with three clips of 10 shots. He can also use his welding equipment operated by his powers as a non lethal taser.

Kanohi: Arthron, modified with optics over left eye and ports for diving equipment.

Appearance: Tesla's colors are primarily blue, with some white added to the mix. His dominant feature is the lack of armor. He wears a utility suit instead allowing him to move freely on the tiniest and most crammed ships. He has a slight limp on his left leg.

History: As a matoran, Tesla was an engineer specializing in designing machinery. After his transformation, he also started building it, earning a good living. After the great cataclysm, he quickly moved to producing ships and related tech as the market demanded. He used to be obsessed with inventing and experimenting, until one day an experiment blown up right next to him, damaging his leg. Since then he is more careful and quit manufacturing weaponry, choosing to invent defensive measures and utilities. Ship name: Charybdis

Appearance: A sleek, jet black ship of trapezoidal shape. It's pretty small, only designed to be serviced by small crew and capable of operating with just one crew member. It is completely covered in armor, perfectly protecting anyone inside.

Armament: Multitude of defensive weapons, notably four rapid-fire defensive plasma turrets, flares, wide range of electronic countermeasures and a single spinal EM-pulse cannon for disabling other ships. The ship lacks any offensive weaponry, being designed as support vessel rather than a battle ship.

Technology: The ship is built with Toa operators in mind. While they are not required, they greatly increase the ship's capabilities. Powered by electricity, a toa of lightning can double it's deployment time before a recharge is needed, toa of plasma can double the time before the ship needs to reload it's weapons, while a toa of ice can double the firing rate as the plasma weapons are prone to overheating. It is also equipped with four hover pods, which allow it to make short "hops" through the air to get around more easily in bad weather. If an air toa is present, the ship can hover above the surface or land. Finally, a water toa can double it's already high cruising speed, granted by it's reactive propulsion system. Tesla's pride is the shielding technology. While requiring large amount of power and generally being quickly depleted, the shield projects a strong magnetic field around the ship, allowing it to deflect all plasma fire and lighter metal projectiles. The technology is still a prototype, not yet able to be amplified by magnetism toa and depleting it's power rather fast.

The ship is loaded with high-end electronics, being able to serve the purpose of research or recon vessel. These systems include radar, sonar, powerful communications array, variety of scientific tools and others.

History: Never meant to see combat, the ship was built as a technology demonstrator and Tesla's favorite toy. Despite already going through it's maiden voyage, Tesla still seeks ways of improving the ship, hoping to be able to apply some of the breakthroughs to other ships to increase their odds of survival.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

Hello all. After extensively pondering the nature of my position as staff here, I have determined that its maintenance is both unsatisfactory and impractical for all parties involved. Such a status--extraneous and blemished by the taint of utter uselessness--is untenable, not to mention unhealthy. I simply don't believe there's a point in sticking to that type of status any longer. Therefore, I formally resign from my position as moderator of Sunken Cities.

Good day and good play to all you who remain.

Edited by Iskandar

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I think I'll try to join.

Name: Cyrista

Species: Su-Toa, Toa of Plasma

Faction: Breakers, a faction dedicated to finding a way out of Mata Nui before he fills entirely with water, although they will assist the Seekers when asked.

Powers: Standard Plasma powers

Skills: A good leader, very convincing when he puts his mind to it, excellent at ranged combat, pretty good at melee combat as well

Equipment: A beacon, with a setting to summon Breakers, and a setting to summon everyone; a small rebreather specially fitted for his Sanok (Think Star Wars: Phantom Menace, the ones Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon use); a waterproof flashlight; a small plasma drill; a device that can scan languages and translate them; and a propulsion pack mounted onto his back.

Weapons: Twin swords, a plasma launcher with a plasma storage tank, about six-ten throwing daggers

Kanohi: Sanok

Appearance: He is the average height for a Toa. Mostly orange, but with gold as an accent color. For unknown reasons, his orange parts glow.

Personality: Dedicated to his mission to escape Mata Nui, he sees his mission as one of two hopes for the future, the other being to find the Mask of Life. He agrees with Lesovikk's mission, and so will help Seekers when asked. He has hope for the future, as he believes that one salvation mission will succeed. He just hopes it is before Mata Nui fills up completely. He is friendly and can be easily trusted, as he will not break his word. He very rarely lies or otherwise fools people, the worst he does is make things seem slightly better. He is slightly wary of others until they prove themselves to him.

History: Once an engineer in the Council Faction, he started to think about another way to survive: to get out of Mata Nui. He began recruiting others to his way of thinking, mostly Toa of Fire, Iron, Plasma, and Lightning at first. Once he got a good group together, they began building ships and recruiting others to their ideas. Now, he roams Mata Nui, looking for a way out and helping the Seekers when necessary.

Water, Water, everywhere, as long as it's sea water it's good to generate electricity. ;)

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

My profile? I'll also add a ship profile when I think of one.

Ship Profile

Name: Reclaimer

Appearance: As it is the capital ship of the Breaker Fleet, it is quite a large ship, though nowhere near the size of the Great Provider or Mighty Tarakava. Its hull is sleek near and below the water line, but widens out considerably near the top for more deck space. Most rooms are below deck, the pilothouse is at the stern and is about 10 feet high. It is a steel-gray color.

Armament: It has two water cannons that can feed electricity through the water stream, whether from the ship's power systems or a Toa of Lightning, although it is more powerful when the electricity comes from a Toa. It has a large drill on a crane arm that comes out of the bow deck, and another that comes from one of the sides underwater. It has many rail-mounted small Cordak Blasters, and two large Cordak Turrets, one on the pilothouse and one on the bow. Cyrista is developing, along with a Toa of Sonics, a sonic blaster to assist with digging and to deter Rahi attacks.

History: The first ship built for the Breaker Fleet, it is Cyrista's personal ship. It has been in a few pirate battles and Rahi attacks and many excavations, and performed well. It uses seawater to create batteries for power on board. It was designed to make use of elemental powers to supplement its systems when needed. It took two years to design, and one and a half years to build. However, all Breaker ships use the same general plan, so creating new Breaker ships now takes about two years from start to finish.

Ship profile complete.

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")