Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Trapped in a Map

TiaM gameplay

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
345 replies to this topic

#201 Offline Gears The Toa

Gears The Toa
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 107 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2013 - 05:38 PM

OOC:I am switching to first person

IC:Deadmerc/his house

[color=#008000;]I woke up at some ungodly hour of the night to find my arm stolen. You know, the arm I cut off. You see, I had forgotten to burn it[/color]

[color=#008000;]to prevent DNA theft, but I passed out before I could. [/color][color=#0000ff;]We had some sweet dreams though! [/color][color=#ff0000;]Quiet, we need to get that arm back.[/color]

OOC:All red and blue are mind voices, and btw, open to interact if anyone wants to fess up about my arm


  • 0

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears  °▲Delta, add me if you wish


#202 Online Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,230 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2013 - 06:48 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);]Kratep [/color][color=rgb(128,0,128);](Outcast Towers)[/color][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]"Alright, miss. We can certainly do that. I've said what I've wanted to, so I'll simply leave a note for the others for them to know that we're investigating the dungeons and can plan accordingly. And no, Takarik, I do not mind. An extra pair of eyes shall be helpful."[/color][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]The [Darkness] does so, leaving the note with the former Dark Hunter [/color]("Just give this to whoever asks where I, Takarik, or Reya went." [color=rgb(178,34,34);]"Mmkay."[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);])[/color]  [color=rgb(128,0,128);]as he holds the door leading down to the dungeons open for the two Toa to exit.[/color][/font][/font]

 

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]OOC: NPC Red-Text Former DH strikes again! :D[/color][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#203 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

  • 486 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2013 - 07:34 PM

Oh, and Shadowhawk. Most of the Buildings are made out of stone. There is some would that would burn, but there wouldn't be that much damage.

OOC:Alright, I'll try to clear that up using the following post. Note that I am operating under the assumption that most crowded cities have a ramshackle, poorly-constructed 'shantytown' section, consisting of at least a few blocks' worth of wooden shacks, grimy tents, and the like. This is the section that Ferrin intends to cremate; I'll drastically reduce its size if you wish...IC: [ [color=#b22222;]Ferrin[/color] ] - Near the Well[color=#b22222;]Ferrin paused, glancing up warily as a female Skakdi strode suddenly past the alley entrance. A law enforcement officer of some sort, judging by her militaristic gait and the easy arrogance evident in her posture.He frowned, then turned abruptly away and slipped deeper into the ramshackle shantytown. Unleashing an inferno was one thing; doing so under the nose of the military was quite another. It might be a good idea to check out the actual extent of what would be burning, too.Fifteen minutes later, he'd circled the borders and returned to his starting place, somewhat disappointed. The shantytown was smaller than he'd first thought, being no more than a thousand feet square; beyond that, the buildings turned to solid stone. Still, what was there, would burn, and burn well.The Toa of Fire glanced at the sun. Five minutes, then, if all was quiet, the spark.Five minutes.[/color]OOC:Hope that's satisfactory... I really don't want to go back and rewrite each of Ferrin's 'burn up a few dozen houses' posts, seeing as how they started immediately after his entry into the RPG. :P


  • 0

#204 Offline Toa Kovolta

Toa Kovolta
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

  • 750 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2013 - 07:40 PM

IC / Carmera / At the Palace / Talking with Voebius:

 

"Go beyond the gate? No, I'm afraid I can't authorize that. The edge of the Map is too dangerous. The cracks are getting worse and worse. A huge chunk might fall of at any time. What would we do if the whole Inquisition suddenly fell off the Map. The Disrupters would win for sure!"

 

 

[color=#008080;]IC / Mystiko / At the Outcast Towers / With the Disrupters:[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"Well of course. Everyone wants to leave the Map. It's not as though I'm trying to take advantage of you. I'm just explaining what I know about a possible way to escape the Map. If we Disrupters as a group can put aside the thoughts of bringing down the Worshippers and lay low, concentrating on finding a way to escape then we should be much more successful."[/color]

 

OOC: That's fine. But just also note that it is currently after sundown.


Edited by Toa Kovolta, Jul 08 2013 - 07:43 PM.

  • 0

BBCC #68 sig.png The Iron Tiger


#205 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,039 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2013 - 08:24 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC: Endi -- Outcast Towers[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]I stepped forward; posture raised, face stern, eyes blazing with cold intensity. Gone was any of the old happy-go-lucky, laid-back Simul charm -- it was obvious to anyone who knew me that I meant business right now.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"With all due respect... Mystiko," I began, taking extra care to pronounce the Matoran's name correctly, "Were the Disrupters and Armageddon to cease their campaigns against the Worshippers, it would only arouse more suspicion amongst their ranks as to our activities.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"We have proven ourselves resilient against their might, and steadfast in our hopes for freedom and liberty -- 'laying low', as you say, could make them question our intentions. Would it be implausible for the Enforcers or the Inquisition to presume that we are... consolidating our forces, perhaps? Readying a drastic new plan? Investigating methods to undermine the authority of the Carver?"[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]I paused for a moment, a small smile flickering on my face. Slowly, I begin addressing the crowd as a whole, "However, please don't take me to ungrateful for your help; your news of this 'disappearing Toa' gives new spark of hope for escape, and it would be foolish of us not to act on such information.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"I say that we begin focusing efforts on investigating possible escape routes from the Map, while maintaining, at the very least, an approximation of our guerilla against the Worshippers -- both to quell suspicions, and perhaps to even undermine their rule."[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]With a deep inhale and a shallow exhale, I readied myself for the next part. "And as I have repeatedly pointed out, the most effective way to coordinate such efforts is to establish some form of organization in the Disrupters -- a loose chain of command, perhaps, to have some way to maintain order in our ranks while protecting ourselves from becoming a 'decapitated army', as they say..."[/color]

 

-Void


  • 0

#206 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,879 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2013 - 09:58 PM

IC: High Inquisitor Voebius | Within - Palace

 

"My Inquisition is flawless in their reports, and these reports show great number of disappearances. The Holy Land shall protect us under grace of Carver. Let earth crack away beneath us; it shall take only Disrupters who oppose us, leaving us alone and safe in Paradise. Infidels must be purged, and it is Inquisition who will be this holy light."

 

"If it is danger of Inquisitions loss that bothers you, Prophet, then allow me to take limited force beyond Gates to purge land, returning swiftly as you will. But we must act if we are to strike fear into Outcasts and those who they shelter."

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor, Jul 08 2013 - 09:58 PM.

  • 0

#207 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,683 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 12:35 AM

IC - Oryan - Deserted Home:

 

Oryan shrugged.

 

"Nothing. I'll make a note of him as a slightly unstable individual, but beyond that he's broken no laws."

 

He looked out the open door.

 

"Flashes are past now, and my shift's pretty much up. Want to see some of the city?"

 

 

[color=#006400;]IC: Nahri - Deserted Home[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Nahri smiled.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"Sure, lead the way!" She said.[/color]

 

 

OOC: Sorry, I would write more, but I don't have much time today to RP...


Edited by Shadow Destroyer, Jul 09 2013 - 12:35 AM.

  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {Brickshelf Gallery}

Watch me on Youtube! {Link}

 


#208 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 02:17 AM

[color=#a52a2a;]IC / Velatin the Wanderer Waking up in the Temple to a World of Pain:[/color]

 

In the time that it was taking for Voebius to obtain permission, Velatin had come back together and and was beginning to wake up. For a few seconds, he was able to glance around the sanctuary and notice the two figures still within the building. With those two all the way over there, he thought, I might be able to escape unnoticed.

 

Then his nervous system came back online. He screamed like a little Matoran getting sat on by ten thousand Kikanalo. That didn't even give the pain it's correct noise. So he scream some more, and louder. In the meantime, his brain was working furiously to get him intangible so he could roll through the wall. Somehow his intangibility motor was unharmed, so if he could move quickly, he might escape.


  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#209 Online The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,139 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 03:50 AM

IC (Koranga): A spike in his strength alerted Koranga to the fact that the captive was waking up. The screams were music to his ears, and at that moment, he might have knocked over the whole temple if he had wanted to, and the mental high was just as intense. He felt incredible, like his mind was expanding to many times its size, to encompass more. After times like this, he felt slow and restricted, but now the feeling was exhilarating.

 

He walked over to there the Vortixx was writhing in the corner and observed him for a moment. He was grasping some device in his hand. He didn't know what it was, but that in itself was enough reason to confiscate it. If he didn't want to give it up, then too bad - he shouldn't have tangled with the Inquisition.

"Give me that" the Inquisitor ordered, and made a grab for the thing.

 

IC (Dekuna): "I would support that, Endi" Dekuna said, agreeing with the toa of fire's move towards organisation. "Regardless of what we are doing, that would be a good idea, and, since there are so many of us here, this could be a good time to do it".

 

OOC: And, because I can't resist joining in the fun with that NPC...

 

IC (Hatann): It looked like the job with the lake wasn't going to happen after all, so he probably wasn't going to get his pay for helping. Still, this development promised something just as good, so he stuck around. If he escaped the Map, he could get his hands on that tablet after all. He would be late, but The Shadowed one wasn't likely to be picky when the results were good. He sidled over to another Disruptor who had claimed to have been a Dark Hunter, a reddish-brown Skakdi of stone.

"So The Shadowed One sent you to get the map too, huh?" he said quietly. "Me too. Look where it got us, eh?"

[color=#b22222;]"Yeah, tell me about it"[/color] he replied.


  • 0

Cit_D_Small.png


#210 Offline Gears The Toa

Gears The Toa
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 107 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 07:23 AM

IC:Deadmerc/His house

[color=#008000;]I decided to get up and follow a trail of blood that started where my arm was.[/color]

[color=#008000;]The game was afoot.[/color] [color=#0000ff;]What game?[/color] [color=#ff0000;]He means his search.[/color] [color=#0000ff;]Oh.[/color]


  • 0

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears  °▲Delta, add me if you wish


#211 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 10:56 AM

IC: "I agree with the whole leadership proposition," Taamaska said, adding her voice to the mix again, "I suggest anyone with previous military experience raise their hand. They'd be the best choices. Assuming that military experience wasn't 'ran away in my first battle' that is."


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#212 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 12:10 PM

[color=#006699;]IC / Reya / The Outcast Towers:[/color]

 

[color=#006699;]Reya slipped out of the meeting chamber briskly, alert for any traps or stalking Rahi along the way. Luckily, not only did she have Kratep's assistance, but also that of Takarik. The extra pair of eyes would be useful in searching the dungeons, or serve as a shield in the case of an ambush.[/color]

 

[color=#006699;]Hand gripping the whip at her side, the Toa warily made her way through the passages to the sub-levels of the tower. That was her best bet of the dungeons' location here.[/color]


  • 0

#213 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 12:14 PM

[color=#a52a2a;]IC / Velatin the Wanderer Escaping the Temple:[/color]

 

What Koranga saw Velatin clutching at was his own chest, as his heartlight was pulsing at a rate beyond what it should have ever possibly pulsed. His intangibility motor was securely built into the armor upon his back, and it was beginning to work. The Vortixx felt the Inquisitor grab his hand, and promptly have it slip through. Now he was falling into the earth, falling through the floor.

 

Right into the basement. This basement also happened to look like a torture chamber. Velatin panicked and lost control of the motor in mid-air, thus falling to the ground. Groaning, he hoped to whatever Great Being was out there that he wouldn't pass out again.

 

Meanwhile, Slaughterhouse was lying on the altar snoring. Apparently he had gotten bored of Velatin.


  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#214 Offline Grantaire

Grantaire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 5,048 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 03:12 PM

[color=#006400;]IC: Nahri - Deserted Home[/color] [color=#006400;]Nahri smiled.[/color] [color=#006400;]"Sure, lead the way!" She said.[/color]  OOC: Sorry, I would write more, but I don't have much time today to RP...

OOC: That's no problem. Also, just to let you know, I'll be going completely inactive next week.

 

IC - Oryan -Deserted House:

 

Oryan slung his crossbow back over his shoulder as he stepped out the door. Outside business had resumed as usual, and the marketplace was thick with vendors and shoppers.

 

"This is the Marketplace: the food and water produced under the guidance of the Worshippers is handed out here, and people come from pretty much everywhere to sell various wares. If you search long enough you can find pretty much anything." 

 

As if to prove his point he stopped at a table and plucked out as stone carved map of the city, laying down a few widgets to the Toa of Stone. he handed it to Nahri.

 

"It's always a good plan keeping one of these on you until you figure out where everything is," he explained. "Getting lost isn't the most enjoyable experience here."


  • 0

#215 Offline Gears The Toa

Gears The Toa
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 107 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 03:26 PM

IC:Mercon/The Streets

[color=#008000;]I then followed the trail, which went through my window, and on the wall of the neighboring building.[/color] [color=#0000ff;]And then we jumped about 15 feet to the ground![/color] [color=#ff0000;]And then we landed, broke our ankles, and waited about 5 minutes to heal up. [/color][color=#008000;]As I was saying, the trail led into a shadier part of my neighborhood, which is suprising, as in my neighborhood, if you aren't armed while walking, in 5 seconds you'll be kidnapped, injected with hyper addictive drugs, have your organs or limbs stolen,be mugged, and get murdered, maybe not in that order though. So, anyway, the trail led into an illegal organ/limb clinic. Suprised?[/color] [color=#0000ff;]Yeah, kinda..[/color]  [color=#ff0000;]Not really.[/color]


Edited by Gears The Toa, Jul 09 2013 - 03:26 PM.

  • 0

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears  °▲Delta, add me if you wish


#216 Online The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,139 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 04:15 PM

OOC: It's in his armour? My mistake.

 

IC (Koranga): Well, he hadn't expected that. Apparently, there was more to this Vortixx than met the eye. They suddenly turned intangible and dropped through the floor. A few moments later, a rise in pain told him that the prisoner was solid once more, and had probably just him something quite hard. The floor, he guessed.

 

The pain was coming from the dungeons below, so that was where Koranga followed. On his way out of the main chamber, he picked up a candlestick and threw it at Slaughterhouse. "Oi, wake up" he ordered. "Prisoner escaping. Let's get him back before the High Inquisitor finds out."

 

Without turning to see if his companion was following, he descended the stairs to the dungeons. It was easy to find where Velatin was: he just had to follow the pain. He knocked open the last door (a bit harder than he meant to: the hinges cracked as the door hit the wall. It was a while since he had been this strong), and strode inside, weapons raised. "You're not going anywhere" he told the Vortixx with a nasty smile.

 

IC (Dekuna): "I've had some experience in military-style groups" he volunteered. "Though I wasn't actually a part of any of them. I was normally a hired bodyguard for their leaders."

He watched as three of the Disruptors slipped out of the meeting and down the stairs. They were going to check out the basement, and that was fine with him. It would save the rest of them time once they all started looking.


  • 0

Cit_D_Small.png


#217 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,683 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 04:59 PM

OOC: That's no problem. Also, just to let you know, I'll be going completely inactive next week.

 

IC - Oryan -Deserted House:

 

Oryan slung his crossbow back over his shoulder as he stepped out the door. Outside business had resumed as usual, and the marketplace was thick with vendors and shoppers.

 

"This is the Marketplace: the food and water produced under the guidance of the Worshippers is handed out here, and people come from pretty much everywhere to sell various wares. If you search long enough you can find pretty much anything." 

 

As if to prove his point he stopped at a table and plucked out as stone carved map of the city, laying down a few widgets to the Toa of Stone. he handed it to Nahri.

 

"It's always a good plan keeping one of these on you until you figure out where everything is," he explained. "Getting lost isn't the most enjoyable experience here."

 

 

[color=#006400;]IC: Nahri - The Market[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"Wow, thanks." Nahri said as Oryan handed her the carving. "I guess I owe you now."[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Nahri slipped behind a group of Skakdi, and using her spear, she stabbed a piece of fruit in one of their sacks. She quickly pulled her weapon back, and the prize landed safely in her hand. Grinning, she tossed it to Oryan.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"Just a trick I learned when I was a Matoran." Nahri explained. "You aren't going to arrest me for that, are you?"[/color]

 

 

OOC: About the inactive thing, it's completely alright.


  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {Brickshelf Gallery}

Watch me on Youtube! {Link}

 


#218 Offline Grantaire

Grantaire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 5,048 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 06:10 PM

IC - Oryan -Deserted House:

 

Oryan rolled his eyes. "Pointless robbery: you're a Toa of Plantlife." He flipped the fruit into the air and caught it.

 

"Only steal when you absolutely must, and only from those who can afford the loss." He pointed to the Skakdi, walking away obliviously. "An ordinary citizen, working every day for a living isn't a good target, and no Enforcer would be willing to let it slide--unless for some of them you pay 'em enough. Robbing a Worshipper is a little different, although they're often just as poor." 

 

He tossed the fruit back to her. "If you're so stealthy, why don't you put it back?"


  • 0

#219 Online Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,230 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 06:22 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);]Kratep [/color][color=rgb(128,0,128);](Descending the Tower)[/color][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]As Reya goes down, step by step, the shadows ripple as Kratep moves through them, sometimes slipping from side to side, purple eyes watching for anything, whetherit be opponent or discovery. [/color][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]He thinks he can hear Takarik behind them, but he's not sure.[/color][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]"I think we're about halfway down, with luck we'll be there in another minute or two."[/color][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#220 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 06:32 PM

[color=#a52a2a;]IC / Velatin the Wanderer Escaping the Temple:[/color]

 

Koranga was greeted by a disappearing leg. Velatin had no plans on sticking around this place, and he really wanted out of this crazy town. Thus, putting forth his full concentration, he painfully strode through the earth, following the muffled noises of a road until he would be very safely away.

 

When Koranga would come back up the stairs, he would be greeted with a very grumpy psychic smack to the face.


  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#221 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,879 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 06:37 PM

IC: Zayin / Outcast Towers

 

"Do not confuse military experience with and leadership. Not every soldier is a leader; not every leader is a soldier. In some respects, the Dark Hunters are their own military force, far more formidable and organized than the militaries of most modern countries. Somehow..."

 

[color=#a52a2a;]"Don't you be startin."[/color]

 

"The point is, I wouldn't trust... oh, what was the big one. Armored brute; nasty piece of work. Hear he survived a point blank nova blast. I watched him in the Toa/Dark Hunter War."

 

[color=#a52a2a;]"That's my mate Prototype!"[/color]

 

"I wouldn't trust him anywhere near the generals seat."

 

[color=#a52a2a;]"You be startin! Stop startin!"[/color]

 

"We don't need soldiers. If it was a soldier we wanted, then none stands more qualified than a veteran of all the way back to the Matoran Civil War. We need someone who can be rallied behind. A speaker. Someone well spoken. Someone of sound mind, yet capable of inciting madness. Someone who we want not for what goes on behind their mask, but what comes out of it."

 

"Dekuna, you talk too much, you'd do fine."

 

[color=#a52a2a;]"Stop starting..."[/color]

 

"But behind every great being is another group of great beings making sure they look like the greatest so everything goes good. And, if something goes wrong, they don't get subjected to the flames. More important that deciding a 'leader' to give the orders is pooling the council who decides what they will be."

 

[color=#a52a2a;]"He's gonna start stoppin."[/color]

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#222 Online The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,139 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 06:48 PM

IC (Koranga): Koranga had no intention of going back up the stairs, and certainly not getting slapped in the face. He already had enough pain-strength to be going on with, so he had no reason to get smacked. That morning, he had used an ability from the phase dragon, a rahi he had seen in Metru Nui. He had breathed flames at a Disruptor, but the rahi had another ability he could copy with his mask: the ability to phase through objects, or, put another way, intangibility.

 

He ran after the disappearing leg, also going straight through the ground that surrounded the dungeons. Surrounded by solid matter (and actually having it inside him), he couldn't see anything, but that wasn't an obstacle. He could sense the escapee's pain, so he just ran towards that. He could feel it getting closer and closer, until he was almost on top of it. Experimentally, he swung a fist towards where he thought the Vortixx should have been.

 

OOC: I'm guessing that one intangible being could touch another, yes? Since they've both moved on the the same plane of existence or whatever.


  • 0

Cit_D_Small.png


#223 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 07:09 PM

OOC: But are they? Or does every intangible being have their own frequency? I'd think that only temperatures and mental things could affect them.

 

[color=#a52a2a;]IC / Velatin the Wanderer Running as Fast as He Can, Under a Road:[/color]

 

Velatin was experienced in using his intangibility. Furthermore, he was experienced in running a lot, and running fast. Being intangible also lessened the pain a small amount, so he was able to concentrate perfectly well in doing both the best he could. Thus, Koranga would find nothing when he punched - not that he likely would have in any case. The Vortixx would also likely outpace him very quickly.


Edited by Toa of Dancing, Jul 09 2013 - 07:10 PM.

  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#224 Offline Gears The Toa

Gears The Toa
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 107 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 07:16 PM

IC:Deadmerc/Tanri's Illegal Body Bank

[color=#008000;]Inside, I found the punk who stole my arm. [/color][color=#0000ff;]And then we made a organ donation in his name[/color][color=#0000ff;]! [/color][color=#ff0000;]That was actually pretty clever. [/color][color=#008000;]Umm.... anyway I found my arm in the back, but something was wrong with it. The blood had been drained, and a finger was missing. I had to reclaim my bodily fluids and finger before I was cloned/ had my blood injected into something/ or was caught by a guard for my second murder this week. [/color][color=#008000;]And I was going to need outside help.[/color]

OOC: Anyone want to help a ruggedly handsome regenerating degenerate mercenary out?


  • 0

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears  °▲Delta, add me if you wish


#225 Online The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,139 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 07:29 PM

IC (Dekuna): "Fine we'll make a council then" Dekuna replied. He couldn't help but fell that they were getting a bit off track, though. They had just been given a possible way out of the Map, the best news the Disruptors had had in a long time, and here they were discussing leadership theory. "And, if necessary, I will talk, sing and dance as much I need to." He thought about summoning some music then and there, before wrenching his mind back to the topic at hand.

 

"But let's do it quickly. Zayin, it was your idea, so you're on it. Endi, Taamaska, I want you there too. And finally... Viloz. I think four should be enough, plus myself. Now that we've got that out of the way, let's get back to business. It looks like Kratep, Reya and Takarik have gone to do a preliminary search of the dungeons. That might take a while, so we've got a bit more time to keep talking up here. I'm talking mostly now to the older Disruptors among us, those who have been trapped in the Map for 30,000 years or longer. Do any of you know anything, or have you heard anything, or this toa who escaped, or the stories about them? This could be important, so we want to know as much as possible."


  • 0

Cit_D_Small.png


#226 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

  • 486 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 09:13 PM

IC: [ [color=#b22222;]Ferrin[/color] ] - Near the Well[color=#b22222;]Night came with a swift efficiency, plunging the city into sudden darkness with only a few minutes' warning of blood-red sunset. Shadows lengthened, rippling black across the city, and in the shadows burned the Spark.His yellow eyes moved left and right, testing the night.All was still. A few civilians drifted past on the main streets, hurrying homewards from their places of work, but none glanced more than briefly at their surroundings, and none noticed the red-armored Toa of Fire lurking deep in a twisted alleyway.Now. Now was the time.He said nothing, made no motion, did not even reach for the Fiendfyre Torch. His gaze simply shifted to the grimy wooden basework of a nearby shanty, his eyes narrowed slightly, and a slight tendril of smoke wafted upwards...Then another.And then in an instant the flames broke out, glowing red-orange in the shadows, crackling and gnawing eagerly at the dry, tar-soaked wood, rapidly gathering strength. Blood-red light spilled out across the alleyway, touching the broken cobblestones and the scattered rubbish with its shifting demonic glow. In seconds, the flames had swept up and across the entire east wall of the apparently unoccupied building, swung easily onto the roof, rode a gust of wind to the roof next door.Thirteen seconds; two buildings fully ablaze.It was enough. The Flame was unleashed; Toa Ferrin could feel the rising heatwaves on his mask and face, and as he faded into the night, he rejoiced.Behind him, a single shout of "Fire!" rang out across the growing roar.[/color]


  • 0

#227 Offline Shadow Destroyer

Shadow Destroyer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,683 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 10 2013 - 01:13 AM

[color=#006400;]IC: Nahri - The Market[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"Well, there's no fun if I just grow it, it defeats the whole purpose." Nahri said sulkily. Oryan tossed the fruit back to her.[/color]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"If you're so stealthy, why don't you put it back?"[/font] [color=#006400;]He asked. [/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Eager to prove herself, Nahri increased her pace and caught up with the Skakdi. She stuck the fruit on the edge of her spear again, and held it out over the Skakdi's sack. She wiggled the staff slightly, and the fruit slipped off and landed in the sack once more.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]However, her staff also bumped into the Skakdi's arm, and the extra weight of the fruit caused him to turn around angrily.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"What do you think you're doing!?" He raged.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"Uh oh." Nahri grumbled.[/color]


Edited by Shadow Destroyer, Jul 10 2013 - 01:13 AM.

  • 0

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! {Brickshelf Gallery}

Watch me on Youtube! {Link}

 


#228 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2013 - 06:41 AM

IC: Taamaska thought it was a bit rich of Zayin to accuse anyone of talking too much when he'd probably said more words than everyone else in the room combined, but whatever. He'd also missed the point of having someone with a military background in charge: that they'd know where best to strike, how to counter Enforcer manoeuvres, how to keep supplies to Disruptor agents going...

She decided to just disregard whatever Zayin said after this. She didn't particularly care about the opinions of a hypocritical bag of hot-air who spoke a lot but didn't really say anything. 


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#229 Offline Toa Kovolta

Toa Kovolta
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

  • 750 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2013 - 06:53 AM

OOC: Sorry for my recent inactivity guys.

 

[color=#008080;]IC / Mystiko / At the Outcast Towers / With the Disrupters:[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"Suit yourselves," said Mystiko when they started discussing chains of command and leadership. Everyone was slowly moving their attention back towards the front of the room where Dekuna was standing. Everyone eventually had their full attention in the ongoing discussion about choosing the leader.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Mystiko stepped backwards into the shadows of the edge of the room, unnoticed by everyone else, and headed for the stairs where he had seen Reya, Takarik, and Kratep go. He soon caught up to them.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"Going to search the dungeons for any clues are you?" he asked, startling them.[/color]

 

 

NPC IC / Disrupters at the Outcast Towers:

 

[color=#ff8c00;]"Hey! Why are you issuing orders, like you own the place Dekuna? We still haven't decided on a leader yet, and besides who's to say you should be leader anyway?"[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]"Yeah. Why shouldn't I be in charge? I was a Sergeant in the League of Six Kingdoms."[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"You? You couldn't get a flock of Ussal Sheep to follow you!"[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]"Hey!"[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Don't you all be startin'."[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]"I don't want to be bossed around all the time! I just want to go around causing mayhem!"[/color]

 

OOC: Just to stir things up a bit. ;)

 

 

NPC IC / Law Enforcers in the shanty town of the city:

 

The Enforcers heard the blaze before they saw it. They turned and immediately sprung into action, shouting. The warning quickly spread through the city. Everyone grabbing buckets of water from their homes. Water Toa began to try and squeeze whatever moisture they could find in the air around them. It wasn't long before news of the fire spread to the Well. And soon buckets of water were coming in from there too.

 

 

IC / Carmera / At the Palace / Talking with Voebius:

 

If Voebius' information was correct, it was their best chance of striking a blow to the Disrupters. But there was still the main problem.

 

"Look Voebius. You're right, we should go out into the outlying lands and rip those Disrupters to shreds." said Carmera as she paced back and forth in front of the High Inquisitor. "But I cannot authorize it. If you must know, the true reason is not because of the cracks on the edges of the Map, the reason is the Carver. He forced me to seal the gate, and he won't let me reopen it."


  • 0

BBCC #68 sig.png The Iron Tiger


#230 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2013 - 08:48 AM

IC: Takarik turned around with a start, "Yes, we are going to explore the dungeon. What's it to you?"
  • 0

#231 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2013 - 11:09 AM

[color=#0000cd;]IC / Water Outcast Towers, The Disruptor Meeting, Preparing to Leave:[/color]

 

Water glanced at another member of Armageddon, shaking her head slowly. "This is why I don't involve myself with these people too often. Nothing actually gets done, and they can never agree upon a leader."

 

As she and her followers stood, Water left one final offer, "Do you want to ever get anything done? Then get yourselves a flipping leader! Fight for it. Work it out diplomatically. Join Armageddon instead of this ragtag conglomerate of butting heads. I don't care! Whatever you do, do something before you all kill each other. I see this group only doing more harm to any causes, because no one can agree on anything." With that, she turned and started for the door.


  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#232 Offline Grantaire

Grantaire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 5,048 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2013 - 04:10 PM

[color=#006400;]IC: Nahri - The Market[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"Well, there's no fun if I just grow it, it defeats the whole purpose." Nahri said sulkily. Oryan tossed the fruit back to her.[/color]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"If you're so stealthy, why don't you put it back?"[/font] [color=#006400;]He asked. [/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Eager to prove herself, Nahri increased her pace and caught up with the Skakdi. She stuck the fruit on the edge of her spear again, and held it out over the Skakdi's sack. She wiggled the staff slightly, and the fruit slipped off and landed in the sack once more.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]However, her staff also bumped into the Skakdi's arm, and the extra weight of the fruit caused him to turn around angrily.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"What do you think you're doing!?" He raged.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"Uh oh." Nahri grumbled.[/color]

 

IC - Oryan/NPC - marketplace;

 

Fortunately for Nahri, the Skakdi was unaware of the reason for the extra weight. Before he could reach back to look, Oryan broke in.

 

"Cool it, Skakdi. She's a newcomer, and I'm still on duty." 

 

The two locked eyes for a moment. Oryan made the slightest hint of a movement towards his crossbow. The Skakdi reacted by reaching for his own weapon, but the Vortixx moved in a single blur, snatching his weapon before the Skakdi's hand-axe was out from the grinning brute's belt.

 

"And you're threatening an Enforcer. Now beat it." The flat tone of voice, combined with the pointed bow made the Skakdi rethink his previous plan. With a growl of frustration and a string of muttered curses he stalked away to join the rest of his brothers. Oryan re-slung his crossbow.

 

"Still fun/" he asked with a slight smile.


Edited by Grantaire, Jul 10 2013 - 04:11 PM.

  • 0

#233 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2013 - 04:41 PM

[color=#006699;][font="arial, sans-serif;"]IC / Reya / The Outcast Towers:[/color][/font]

 

[color=#006699;][font="arial, sans-serif;"]Reya withdrew her Water Whip at Mystiko's abrupt appearance, its length lashing out with a crack. When she saw that it was the little Ko-Matoran following, however, her wariness didn't ease. Despite his contributions to the Disrupter meeting, she was still suspicious of him.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#006699;][font="arial, sans-serif;"]The Toa of Water continued her way forward, toward a pair of wooden double-doors that led into the dungeons. Both displayed the age of the surrounding structure with decay, rusted iron supports, and a creak when Reya pushed them open. A hall existed beyond the entrance, barred doors lining either side of its cracking walls.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#006699;][font="arial, sans-serif;"]"Ah, this is it," she announced to the others, a waft of musty air drifting out from the long-unused chambers. "Now, who's first?"[/color][/font]

 

[color=#cc0000;][font="arial, sans-serif;"]IC / "Blackcap" (Abahdon) / Shanty Town near the Well:[/color][/font]

 

[color=#cc0000;][font="arial, sans-serif;"]The streets of the shanty town were rustling with citizens and Law Enforcers intent on extinguishing the flames, all alerted to the action by the warnings of a fire. The alarm had attracted a particular being, a criminal specialist, in fact, who believed this to be another Disrupter riot. They were always pulling off dangerous stunts to aggravate the Worshippers.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#cc0000;][font="arial, sans-serif;"]He had tracked the fire to its starting point by the trail of smoke, where he found a Toa of Fire (Ferrin) standing near the blazing buildings who appeared to be revelling in the disaster rather than attempting to quell it. This oddity compelled him to assume that this Toa was the Disrupter instigating another protest against his employers.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#cc0000;][font="arial, sans-serif;"]Thus, "Blackcap" decided to watch Ferrin from afar, hoping that he could lead him to other Disrupters -- a wonderful start for his assignment since his recent deployment.[/color][/font]


  • 0

#234 Online Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,230 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2013 - 04:51 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);]Kratep [/color][color=rgb(128,0,128);](Tower->Basements)[/color][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]The [Darkness] doesn't reply to the Ko-Matoran, choosing to simply acknowledge him with a tilt of his head, which appears for a fleeting second from his shadowy abodes to do this and then goes back.[/color][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]As Reya opens the door and speaks, Kratep rises up behind her to his full height and replies.[/color][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]"I'm willing, if no-one else is. My flexibility should be enough to dodge most possible traps.."[/color][/font][/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#235 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

  • 486 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2013 - 06:20 PM

IC: [ [color=#b22222;]Ferrin[/color] ] - The City[color=#b22222;]As much as he relished the sight of the Flame unleashed, Toa Ferrin knew he couldn't stay. Sooner or later, someone was bound to ask questions, and a Toa of Fire standing nearby, simply watching, was far too suspicious, far too obvious. Fire valued its freedom; who was he to deny the creed?With a soft sigh of regret, he turned abruptly away and hurried away up a darkened street, moving in the general direction of the Gardens.[/color]


  • 0

#236 Online The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,139 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2013 - 07:02 PM

IC (Koranga): Koranga's first blow missed, but not, he thought, by much. The Vortixx changed directions and sprung away again, but the Hirohi kept right on his tail. The Vortixx was quick, taking easy strides on long legs, but those, Koranga could match. The prisoner was injured and tender, while the Inquisitor was on a high of enhanced strength. Even without that, though, Koranga was no slouch. He had had plenty of experience chasing things: criminals, Disruptors, injured rahi, a certain mask... Nevertheless, he could run as well as most beings, though he might have given up a little experience to Velatin in that area.

He kept right on running, and, when it seemed like a good moment, he took another swing with a pain-powered arm.

 

OOC: Huh. Well, I guess it was too much to ask for a group of Disruptors to get anything done in an orderly fashion. And Taamaska has a point. Ah well, I'll give it one last crack.

 

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna absorbed all the sound in the room again, and then glared at the more raucous Disruptors until they closed their mouths. He then allowed only his own voice to sound in the room, while still silencing everyone elses'.

"I will allow you to speak again" he said icily, "When you shut up. Water is right - disorganisation has its benefits, it's why the Inquisition can't take us all out in one fell swoop, because most of us don't know what the others are doing. But it is also why we've never managed to shake the Worshippers' rule, or do anything else with lasting impact. We've never been able to do anything big, because we don't work together. And it's why, I believe, we need to change.

 

Take this opportunity for escape, for example. As a disorganised group, we can all go and investigate separately. Some of us might find a way out, or they might not. If any do, then they'll use it immediately and be gone. That leaves everyone else pretty much back where they started. 

If, on the other hand, we do this together, as an organised group, then we can all help each other to get out. We can pool our knowledge, and, through that, make connections and discoveries that we could not make apart. It means that everyone has a greater chance of success, and, if we do find a way out, that everybody gets to use it. And I mean everybody! We could organise ourselves a way to evacuate the entire Map, not just us Disruptors. 

 

I know that many of you are lone wolves, or just in this for the opportunity to cause trouble. Really, we're all here because we don't like taking orders, not from the Worshippers at least. What I need you to understand, though, is that being organised is not the same as acting like a bunch of mindless robots following orders. What it means is that we help each other out when we can, and that we involve others in our plans, sharing skills and knowledge. We can still go around causing trouble, but organisation means that anyone who starts a riot or destroy the well can count on someone else being nearby to watch their back, and that when someone hears a legend of a toa who disappeared from the Map, they tell everyone else so that we can all escape.

 

I know that any autocratic leadership would never work for the Disruptors, we're all too independent for that. When we set this up, you can be sure that order-giving will be kept to a minimum. In fact, let's not call it leadership at all. Let's have a Coordinator, someone who looks out for what everyone is doing and can link them up with others who could help with whatever it is. They wouldn't be telling anyone where to go and when or impinging on their freedom, though they could ask for help on some missions. I think that could work well for a group like us.

 

So now, what do you all say? You all came here tonight because you had at least some interest in coordinating your efforts, or being involved in others' plans. What I propose is more of the same, and would give you many advantages into the future, while taking nothing. Will you accept that?"

 

He dropped the silencing field.


  • 0

Cit_D_Small.png


#237 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2013 - 07:17 PM

[color=#006699;]IC / Reya / Dungeons of the Outcast Towers:[/color]

 

[color=#006699;]"Fine by me," Reya answered, stepping to the side for Kratep to pass.[/color]

 

[color=#cc0000;]IC / "Blackcap" / The City:[/color]

 

[color=#cc0000;]As Ferrin retreated from the burning village, Blackcap followed in the shadows, his presence obscured by the darkness of the night and the situation concerning the fire. Under this cover, he pursued the Toa in ideal stealth through the streets.[/color]


Edited by Magnus Greel, Jul 10 2013 - 07:18 PM.

  • 0

#238 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,039 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2013 - 07:34 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC: Endi -- Outcast Towers[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"If I may, Dek," I chimed in, "It would probably be best if we have more than one 'coordinator' amongst us -- both to keep no single person from possessing too much influence, and to make sure that the Worshippers can't just blow a hole in one coordinator's head and call it a day."[/color]

 

-Void


  • 0

#239 Online The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,139 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2013 - 07:55 PM

IC (Dekuna): "Fine by me, just so long as we do something". He was getting a little desperate by now. The Disruptors were too obstinate to accept any sort of uniting change, even when it was obviously a good thing (or at least, it seemed obvious to Dekuna).


  • 0

Cit_D_Small.png


#240 Online Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,230 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2013 - 07:58 PM

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]IC: [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);]Kratep [/color][color=rgb(128,0,128);](Dungeons)[/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]"Well, since no-one else wants to.."[/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]He carefully, and slowly, takes a step into the room. And then a second. [/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]And a third. [/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]The fourth.[/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Another step, and with it came an ominous creak. Kratep froze. [/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Nothing. [/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]He allows himself to relax slightly, and continues into the room.[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users