Market Gossip

Toa Kovolta

Name: ValoranGender: Male.Species: Toa.Affiliation: DisruptorTrapped: 10,000 years, map time.Weapons/Tools: Valoran wields absolutely no weapons, relying on his Iron powers to generate all he needs. He carries a small pack on his back containing food and water, as well as other assorted odds and ends that have built up over the years. He wears a great Kakama.Powers:

o - Veteran control over Iron.

o - Kakama speed.

o - Mind links: Valoran has developed the Toa's ability to a high extreme, able to link himself with several people at once.Appearance: A tall Toa in the typical burnt orange/gunmetal of a Fe-Toa. His armor shows the signs of much wear, but is still completely functional, no doubt due to the Toa's elemental abilities. He wears a ragged and stained off black cloak.Bio: By this time in the map, Valoran has mostly forgotten his life before entering this map. He doesn't care to resume it either. Roughly 9,005 years ago, in fact, he utterly gave hope of returning. from there, in bitter despair he set out to destroy everything the Carver had built. After a long a futile battle which resulted in almost a tenth of the city being leveled he fled, using his Kakama to speed out into the infinite landscape, downing the few Enforcers who came after him.     That was about 9,000 years ago. Since then he's returned every hundred years or so to wreck havoc, kill a dozen Enforcers, smash a barracks or so, then flee. Every enforcer dispatched over the ten thousand or so miles to where Valoran's hideout was has never returned.

Name: ValoranGender: Male.Species: Toa.Affiliation: DisruptorTrapped: 10,000 years, map time.Weapons/Tools: Valoran wields absolutely no weapons, relying on his Iron powers to generate all he needs. He carries a small pack on his back containing food and water, as well as other assorted odds and ends that have built up over the years. He wears a great Kakama.Powers:

o - Veteran control over Iron.

o - Kakama speed.

o - Mind links: Valoran has developed the Toa's ability to a high extreme, able to link himself with several people at once.Appearance: A tall Toa in the typical burnt orange/gunmetal of a Fe-Toa. His armor shows the signs of much wear, but is still completely functional, no doubt due to the Toa's elemental abilities. He wears a ragged and stained off black cloak.Bio: By this time in the map, Valoran has mostly forgotten his life before entering this map. He doesn't care to resume it either. Roughly 9,005 years ago, in fact, he utterly gave hope of returning. from there, in bitter despair he set out to destroy everything the Carver had built. After a long a futile battle which resulted in almost a tenth of the city being leveled he fled, using his Kakama to speed out into the infinite landscape, downing the few Enforcers who came after him.     That was about 9,000 years ago. Since then he's returned every hundred years or so to wreck havoc, kill a dozen Enforcers, smash a barracks or so, then flee. Every enforcer dispatched over the ten thousand or so miles to where Valoran's hideout was has never returned.

All of these Disrupters. >_<

To murder brutally.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

To murder brutally.

All these Disruptors. :D

To conquer the city!

The meeting will (hopefully) begin by late tonight (my time). If any Disruptors or Armageddon haven't posted their arrivals by then, I'll just assume they're there.

ppg2.png

Valoran will barge in sometime. After he's approved of course.

To murder brutally.

Sorry, you're going down. Soon the reign of the Inquisition will end and the Disruptors can establish a theocracy in honor of the Great Spirit himself!

Edited by Grantaire

Sorry, you're going down. Soon the reign of the Inquisition will end and the Disruptors can establish a theocracy in honor of the Great Spirit himself!

The "Great Spirit" is a false god who refuses to intervene with the people of his world.

At least, if you believe 2009. In my head canon, anything that happens or is described in Time Trap - that is, Mata-Nui totally outsmarting Makuta and pwning him hard so the Toa Metru come about as they're meant to - overrules everything else state anywhere else in canon. I can only imagine that Greg would probably agree, considering it's his favorite book in the series as well.

That aside... *ahem*

The "Great Spirit" is going down. So are you Disrupters. You noob. Pwnt.

Wait I'm a Disrupter too..

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

[b]Name:Mercan[b]Gender:Male[b]Species:Toa (Mutation caused loss of element)[b]Affiliation: None[b]Trapped: He has been trapped for about 600 years[b]Weapons/Tools: Two katana, Zamor launcher adapted to use his elemental energy, as he cannot use his power of fire due to his mutation, Great Hau[b]Powers: healing factor (similar to starfish), fairly strong (he works out)[b]Appearance:He wears a Great Hau, with black painted over his eyes and below them. His eyes are white. He has black shoulder pads, black boots, and black down his chest's sides as well as his legs[b]Bio: Prior to his incarceration, He was part of an experiment by a group of Dark Hunters by TSO's request. They had a reconstitutes at random disk they had stolen from a matoran, and fused the power of the disk into him, giving him regenerative powers. The fusion also made him crazy, as soon after he heard 2 voices in his head, one silly and immature, and one serious in tone and logical, as well as caused his skin to be scabbed. He was a mercenary before the experiment and he returned to his job. He does have a sense of right, but also still can kill, a useful tool for a mercenary.

Edited by Gears The Toa

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears °▲Delta, add me if you wish

Note that this story prior to the spherus magna storyline. And definitely before the planets became one.

I made a typo in the original post, it was supposed to say 2000 years before the great cataclysm, not after.I'm going to have to say no glatorian. Make him a Toa or some custom species similar to a glatorian. Also get rid of the skrall in the bio.

Edited by Toa Kovolta

BBCC #68 sig.png The Iron Tiger

Heard you needed more Worshippers and, well, I've always had a soft spot for Rahkshi characters

Name: UlGender: Identifies as maleSpecies: Rahkshi [Disintegration]Affiliation: WorshippersTrapped: 47,921 years, 6 months, 2 weeks and 5 days exactly. He keeps countWeapons/Tools: Rahkshi staffPowers: DisintegrationAppearance: A standard Rahkshi of blue and grey colouring, though his armour has too many nicks, scratches, grazes and dents to count. There is a very noticeable scar running right along his forehead, forming a vertical slash almost like a comical eyebrowBio: A Rahkshi pulled into the map world, finding itself bereft of a Makuta to take orders from. So, being naturally subservient, it went to the next best thing: The Carver. It dedicated itself to the worship of the Carver, earning a high position in the ranks of the theocracy for its sheer perseverance. You'd be amazed at how much worship a creature that needs much less food and sleep than others can get in.

Calling itself 'Ul', the closest thing it could think of to a name other than just being called Rahkshi all the time, it acts as a liaison being the echelons of the Worshippers and the rank and file of the Law Enforcers, often accompanying squads of the Enforcers out in the field as a captain to ensure that the will of the Carver be done. His inherent gift of being able to sense weak points applies just as easily to living beings as it does to structures, and when combined with the tens of thousands of years he's racked up in street skirmishes make him a formidable opponent to beat in hand to hand combat. Its something he downplays though, along with his surprising intelligence, as being mistaken for some dumb grunt serves well to take those who underestimate him off guard

Edited by Lord of Adders Black

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Heard you needed more Worshippers and, well, I've always had a soft spot for Rahkshi characters

Do you know where that Rahkshi would look better? Slowly disintegrating someones armor, piece by piece, to torture information out of them as a member of the Inquisitors. :P

He then started to walk towards the Disruptor meeting, whistling all the while.

Not being a disrupter, I doubt he would have been invited to the meeting, and so wouldn't know about it. But maybe you can go interact with Ferrin, Shadowhawks character. His last post can be found here: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=10291&p=576191 Just go check up on his character first over here: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=10293&p=572262Note that he is new to the map.Edit:

IC: Zayin / Outcast Towers"Why are you asking questions?" Zayin asked. "We already know he isn't a Disrupter. But I suspect he's not working with the Worshipers either. I can't imagine how large that paycheck would have to be. Probably the amount that, if I had any widgets left, I would bet that I already know why you're here, Matoran."Moving close to Mystiko, he looked down and said, "You don't t really know much more than the legend. Oh, you know more, that's for sure, but you're not going to tell us. And as a Matoran, apparently without any modifications to provide powers or weaponry, you lack the ability to face down an entire force of Worshipers and Law Enforcement and Inquisitors who are trying to stand between you and your own escape. And escape... that's what you really want. But you need help.""And what are we," he said, turning to the other Disrupters and doing a sweep, looking around, "But a disorganized mess of strong beings trying to get free? Not strong enough to conquer... not yet. But strong enough to get.. what..."He turned back to the Matoran, "You.... want. What we want, as well.""Am I hitting it close?" he asked.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

How do you know he's not a Disruptor? He gave no indication of that. Also, I'm not entirely sure what you're getting at with this post.

Edited by Toa Kovolta

Oh yeah, Kov. I wanna check, should the Tryna-Piraka also apply to its wearer? Say Slaughterhouse knows that he is about to receive a killing blow, so he instead snaps his own neck or beheads himself to avoid death. Iunno if that would be overpowered or not, your choice.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

How do you know he's not a Disruptor? He gave no indication of that. Also, I'm not entirely sure what you're getting at with this post.

He doesn't seem to be a known one if nobody recognizes him.

I was getting at that he discovered part of a way out, but doesn't actually have the means to do it himself. Otherwise, he would have done it on his own. He's there to make use of the Disrupters as a means to an end - finding the way out. Fortunately, that likely also means whoever gets on the boat with him has that opprotunity of going along for the ride. I thought I made it clear enough. :|

Also, why does everyone keep putting "Disruptors"? I know it's the right spelling, but it clearly says on the first post "Disrupters." People plz. :P

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Alright, that clears it up. I'll respond with IC's to both characters tomorrow. I'm too tired right now, going to bed.

Also, why does everyone keep putting "Disruptors"? I know it's the right spelling, but it clearly says on the first post "Disrupters." People plz. :P

Actually, both spellings are correct (just like both worshippers and worshipers are correct). Though funnily enough, my browser's spell check doesn't seem to recognize either of them. I've been trying to consistently use the "e" version though, it seems I slipped up that time.

Oh yeah, sorry.

I'd say no the Tryna-Piraka doesn't apply to it's wearer.

Edit: By the way, I forgot to mention this last night Lev. Just because no one recognizes him is no indication that he's not a Disrupter. Like I said in one of his previous posts, there are more Disrupters in the city than everyone at the outcast towers know.

Edited by Toa Kovolta

Oh yeah, sorry.

I'd say no the Tryna-Piraka doesn't apply to it's wearer.

Edit: By the way, I forgot to mention this last night Lev. Just because no one recognizes him is no indication that he's not a Disrupter. Like I said in one of his previous posts, there are more Disrupters in the city than everyone at the outcast towers know.

I know as much. That doesn't mean that Zayin does. He may talk as though he does, but he knows a lot less about the Map than he would let on. The fact he knows a lot about the Matoran Universe due to age means he can get people to believe that he dose.

Zayin doesn't know he's a Disrupter. Know one Zayin knows, knows he's a Disrupter. Ergo, he doesn't think he is, and he isn't going to use phrases like "you might not be" or "I've don't remember seeing you before" as often as "you aren't" and "I've never seen you before".

Hey, Kovolta - what's your opinion on this? It comes down differently in different games, so what happens in yours?

OOC: I'm guessing that one intangible being could touch another, yes? Since they've both moved onto the same other plane of existence or whatever.

OOC: But are they? Or does every intangible being have their own frequency? I'd think that only temperatures and mental things could affect them.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

Forgive me if I'm totally wrong here, but

isn't intangibility just spreading your atoms to slip through the spaces in the atoms of the world around you? And therefore an intangible person would have even more trouble grabbing another intangible person than a normal one would?

iunno, kinda going off of Krika's death, where he goes intangible to the point that his atoms just spread apart into nothingness.. :notsure:

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Forgive me if I'm totally wrong here, but

isn't intangibility just spreading your atoms to slip through the spaces in the atoms of the world around you? And therefore an intangible person would have even more trouble grabbing another intangible person than a normal one would?

iunno, kinda going off of Krika's death, where he goes intangible to the point that his atoms just spread apart into nothingness.. :notsure:

Zakaro

Could be. (But there are so many things that are scientifically wrong with intangibility.)

As I said, for the sake of the RPG, intangible beings can touch other intangible beings.

Hmmm... I think I'll kill Dorcha in the near future. As much as I like him, I like Valoran better. I'm planning on making another Enforcer, same allegiance as Oryan, except a little more furious regarding Worshippers. Hmm... Maybe I could make a faction out of this?

Alright, quick thing that I need to tell you peeps.

To put it simply, I'm going off to camp next week, which means no technolo for that week. This has the obvious consequences of not being able to keep Kratep up and moving.

Therefore, mini-poll time. Should I;

A, Find someone to be Kratep while I'm away,

B, Flip him over to an NPC status to be used by all nearby, or

C, find a way to temporarily remove him from the picture.

(And also if A looks like what people want, I need a person to RP Kratep, so hey hey :P )

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.