IC: Robot Force (Thunder Fury)

While the Great White Shark was by no means a fast mech, it did have the element of surprise on it's side. As such, it was able to knock the Thunder Fury, which was continuing to spray laser rounds into the sky at the two flying mechs, to the ground without much trouble. After that, though, things got a bit more interesting. It's pilot's robot mind flying through different reactions at amazing speeds, the Devastator eventually settled on the simplest approach. Instead of fighting against the larger Battle Machine, the Thunder Fury simply locked it's arms around the heavily modified Stealth Hunter in a mechanical hug of sorts, before methodically firing off it's chest-mounted gatling laser cannon. Which was currently pressed directly up against the Great White Shark.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Josh HuJosh piloted the Thunder Striker to absorb all other laser projectiles, greatly increasing the power of the charge. Once he saw the predicament the Great White Shark was in, he knew it was time to act. He took a moment to decide where to shoot the beam, before deciding on the knee joints.."It's now or never." he declared, locking on to his target and firing off a highly concentrated laser beam at the Thunder Fury.

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: Well, he's firing at the side of the Thunder Fury, aka he's trying to avoid hitting said meat shield. Or maybe I should just retcon my post to saying he's firing through the side of the Thunder Fury?

Edited by JiMing

OOC: I want to join this battle

Name: Hezeka Gender: MaleAge: 27Species: HumanAppearance: HereSkill(s): Repair MechanicsPersonality: Serious and straightforward, Hezeka wants to get things done right and quickWeakness(es): Because he wants things done right, he will make many mistakes in battle. Plus his right knee is weak. Mech:Designation: Snow FalconType: White LightningEquipment: Stealth Hunter cannon on the right hand, and standard Gatling gun on the left. Monkey Wrench and sword.

Weapon hardpoints: shoulders, and the torso.

Appearance: A dirty white version of the mech with some brown accents on the arms

Notes: The Snow Falcon's sword is attached near the torso, next to the driver.

Edited by Flaredrick: the Sniper

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

OOC: WOW! This is so different from the BZPRPG... WOOT. Here goes nothing. :P IC: Nori-San "BWEEEEEEYYYOOOOOP. BWEEEEEEYYYOOOOOP." I paused in mid-serving of the delicately sliced meat, watching the mess hall clear out like roaches fleeing from the lights in a bathroom round about midnight. So not cool, I thought with disappointment, then turned off the burner to the boiling pot and joined the rush. My uplink was lined up with the others, neat hanger bays filled with a cacophony of start up commands. The brown leather was a welcome feeling; nowhere else did I feel as calm as when I sat in the cockpit of Kazebushi. I had forgone the traditional startup command, instead reconfiguring the speech recognition software to my native language. "Hajime," I shout into the headset built into the orange headphones I'd dawned. With the purr of fine tuned love, she burst into action, legs stretching out to their full length. Kazebushi may have been a small mech, but she was my mech. The blue HUD screen unfurled from the headphones, creating a lit visor with blinking dots for the enemy, a 3-D parameter system monitoring the activity on the bridge in the top right corner. Kazebushi's internal diagnostics ran across the bottom of the HUD: nothing to worry about, all good to go and ready to rip some metal. I drummed my fingers across the individual holes for each along the controls. I had fine-tuned these special, each sending signals to her fingers, flexing them like a video-gamer popping their knuckles. Next, I checked the suspensions, letting her walk forward with pressure to the controls. A solid step followed the first, my cockpit barely moving in the effort. "Good to go, Sakajima Heading out for back-support."

Edited by Kughii

IC: Garry ~ Tenchi Bridge

"Hold fire," said Garry, his commanding tone resounding throughout the human voice channel. "We need to get the friendly out of danger first. That is our priority."

The G-Machine was already moving, searching for ways to save the Great White Shark without damaging it severely.

IC: Josh Hu

Josh stopped with his attack. As much as he did not like to admit it, the egotistical pilot of the G-Machine was right. He couldn't risk harming the Great White Shark to save it....

"Alright, maybe I should shoot it directly through it's side?" he asked through radio.

Edited by JiMing

IC: Sakajima Nori

Battle mechanics have a general job description: fix broken mechs. The rest of it is up to interpretation. I had hundreds of hours of practical training, but nothing prepared me for battle quite like a real firefight. This wasn't my first bridge battle, and Kazebushi darted like a fly between the orange barricades until I was halfway across, my HUD blinking around the rim from the proximity of enemy ballistics. Pulling up and back on the controls, I drove into a crouch, feet skidding across the metal plated surface of Tenchi Bridge. The first few rockets missed the area entirely, the second volley began dropping my shields. The open-cockpit design of an Uplink gave me an unparalleled view of my surroundings, but created a heavy reliance on energy-based shielding, which pulled directly from the Power-Core of Kazebushi. I only had a few hours of battery life (ticking away on a timer in the central control panel) before she'd need to be hauled back to the hanger to charge. Using my shields would only speed things up.

"Radio, open channel to public," I command to the English-based system on my head. A small triangle flashes green in the middle of the HUD, then the shouted commands of battle flood into my ears. Waiting a moment to piece together the situation through sound and HUD map, I replace my hand in the controls.

"Sakajima Nori here," I speak into the open channel; "I'm running on an Uplink Core Drive system; have you taken casualties or Core damage?"

Edited by Kughii

IC:Since the Thunder Fury was no longer firing at Cyrista, he was able to resume attacking. However, his original plan to attack the Fury was no longer viable, as one of the few pilots that liked him had started hugging the Fury, definitely putting him in the missile blast radius. As this pilot liked him, he felt a little more obligated to care for his well-being. Instead he retracted his machine guns and pulled out his swords. He began a flight pattern that would take him right past the Fury, intending to slice at its back and make him drop the Great White Shark.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC: Zyki (Bridge)

'Alright. The Thunder Fury's occupied, and everyone's aiming toward it, so..'

Escape holstered its pistols and launched itself upwards, wrist blades extending at the apex of the jump. Now descending, Escape reached amazing speeds as it fell towards the Sentries.

If none moved, it was likely some of the Sentries would soon be pierced through.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: We should probably work on group tactics, my friends. if we have a radio system, let's USE it. :P

"Affirmative," I replied as another round of shrapnel blasted against my shlieds; "I'm engaging in evasive maneuvers until needed. Have you tried manually disengaging the target's power core?" Pulling on the right lever, I twisted my wrist back and Kazebushi's right arm rose into the air, reaching for the melee weapon on her back. Flexing my fingers, her digits wrapped around the orange hilt, locking into place. The magnet disengaged, and the alloy-katana rose free, shoulder humming as she brought the weapon to front and center. Pushing down on the accelerator, Kazebushi burst forward, top overbearing and setting the pace as I ducked out from behind the barricade and tore across the bridge toward another refuge. I caught a glimpse of the Sentry 2 squads lined up to bombard, and realized we'd need something big to get through today alive. Teamwork. Not something I'd think about on a regular mission against a few sacks of sprocket joints and oil, and definitely not as cool as a one-man stand; I thought dismissively.

"We need a plan here," I spoke quickly as I swung with my controls, controlling the her sword-arm until an orange blur knocked aside any shrapnel headed my way from the fight. "There's too many of them to take on headfirst, and we can't lose the bridge. My HUD shows we've got five out here right now, is that correct information?" A pause as I recounted the purple blips in the top left corner. Can we get the flyers pinning down the forces from the sides, put the defense mech in vanguard? I can run support from the rear, keep diagnostics in line."

Edited by Kughii

Short but rapid bursts from the G-Machine's coilguns peppered across the bridge at the Sentries as the titan continued forth in front of the rest of the human forces, hoping to use its huge armoured mass to soak in most of the enemy's attacks. Garry gripped his controls tightly as a shot rocked him, before quickly speaking into the channel once more.

"I shall act as the priority target for the enemy. You should try take them while they concentrate fire on my unit. Reclaimer and Thunder Striker units. Are you two able to free the Shark and disable the Thunder Fury?"

IC: Jack Storm

While the Thunder Fury had a minigun on it's chest, the Shark had two. Jack activated them from his cockpit, and then started to contemplate a strategy to free the Shark from the Thunder Fury he was fighting.

He put the blaster onto a spot on his back, and then took the two big hands of the Shark. He made them flat, and then slammed them both onto the sides of the Thunder Fury.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC:

IC: Garry ~ Tenchi Bridge "When you asked for backup, I assume you did not want this much firepower?" asked Garry, his manly voice booming across the channel.

That.IC: Josh Hu"I think I should shoot the arm joints connecting them to the body of the Thunder Fury.That way, it could free the Great White Shark. Edited by JiMing

OOC: That was an attempt at a joke, as there was one enemy, and the call for reinforcements brought along quite a number of people.

Besides, a Grand Titan does have a lot of firepower.

"That is logical. I'm leaving you to coordinate the attempts to rescue the Shark and disable the Fury. Everyone else, on me."

I nodded at Gary's words, our plan falling into action like two gears sliding neatly together, rolling with well-oiled silence. "Thanks Gary-san; You keep 'em locked up good. I'll even make you something to eat after all this is done.

"Hu-san, If you have a sniper, shift to the Core. Thunder Fury's are weak along the side, near the cockpit. It's a tight shot, but it'll destroy the Core if it hits. I'm guessing that big mech's got enough physical armor to take the explosion."

I paused, realizing the flaw in my verbal crash course on enemy mech design. "Of course, if you don't have a sniper or targeting mechanism, scratch what I just said."

IC: Josh Hu"I do indeed have a targeting system I programmed myself, but are you sure that the Great White Shark will not be damaged in the process?" he asked. "If it wont, then, I'll put myself in position for attack."

"It'll undoubtably take some surface damage from the explosion, but I got a visual on it earlier. Should be fine with all the carbon fiber alloy plates plastered on the front like Sensei's beard."

I toyed with a few buttons on the Kazebushi's control panel, tapping into shield system and allocating openings. It was a crude form of saving energy, but I had the confidence to pilot my mech with the openings unreachable by direct aim. I wasn't sure how long this would drag on, and honestly, didn't want to find out. It's not cool to run when people are in danger; I reminded myself, the pressed forward to the next barrier, zig-zagging away from open spaces along Tenchi Bridge.

Edited by Kughii

IC: Josh Hu"Alright, target acquired!" he informed everyone present. "I will lower myself into position, and when the robots are sufficiently occupied, I will strike the Thunder Fury."

OOC:By the time you guys got this plan together, I'm probably almost to it, about to try to cut its back apart on my fly-by.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC:

I maneuvered my mech beind a barricade when a sentry II fired a burst of lead at me, the wall absorbing the impact. I was really surprised when the Great White Shark Pulled the Thunder Fury into a strange hug of death, both machines firing chest mounted gatlings in a brutish battle. I pulled the joysticks on my control panel, jerking the Legion upwards.

My left hand was franticly selecting the targets on my touchscreen. I unleashed a couple bursts of laser fire while my gatling charged up, spinning it's five barrels in a deadly dance. Tracer fire engulfed the cockpit of one of the sentries, ripping holes in the robot pilot and setting him on fire. Two down, 5 to go. The charred robotic shell of a former mech groaned and fell on it's side, fuel tank set ablaze by the bullets.

Drone 0350 flew on the top of the Great White Shark, plunging his superheated plasma sword at the back of the colossus, trying to fry the power lines.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: (Robot Force)

While the two-handed slap of the Great White Shark merely bounced off the sturdy chassis of the Thunder Fury, the dual Gatling guns were giving the robot a beating. The Thunder Fury's saw arm activated, meaning to rip the Great White Shark's Arm off. Meanwhile, the three remaining sentries took a delta formation, laser machine guns blazing bursts of deadly energy.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Josh HuThere seemed to be an adequate amount of chaos around at the moment, and the Great White Shark was in increasing danger, so Josh decided it was time to act. He descended to the side of the Thunder Fury's side, projecting his energy shield to block any laser blasts headed his way. Making sure his target was directly in his sight, the Thunder Striker fired off a highly concentrated laser bolt at the Thunder Fury's side, intending to pierce the core.

IC: (Robot Force)

The energy blast Josh unleashed penetrated the already-weakened armor, supercharging and thus overloading the power core. The resulting explosion was magnificent, throwing a plume of smoke into the air and tossing the parts of the thunder fury in all directions. Luckily, the Great White Shark's armor held together, and the pilot was unharmed. The blast threw Drone 0350 off the Great White Shark before his mech's plasma sword could land any significant blows. The Sentry II flew back to the other robots and joined formation. The smoking husk of the thunder fury crumpled outwards and fell on it's side, utterly defeated. But there were still 3 Sentries, and 2 Sentry II's left, bristling with firepower.

Kazebushi fist pumped the air with her free hand as I celebrated our little victory. The plan worked. The bridge had a black scar where flames had laced the metal sheet plating, and part of the orange bumper had been melted away. Despite the intensity of an exploded Core, the white mech held up fine, tottering some, but otherwise ready for me to repair.

"Private channel from Kazebushi to Great White Shark," I snap at my headset. Immediately, the green triangle reappears on my HUD, then vanishes as the sounds of heavy breathing reach me. "Sakajima here. You alright? Don't touch the windshield. It's gonna' be hot enough to melt your hands to putty. I'm running a wireless diagnostic now... Looks like your joints are out of alignment and a few wires are melted. I can fix those. Stay put, I'll be there soon."

Pushing the accelerator flat, we dart out from behind another barricade and push forward toward the downed mech. Gary did a marvelous job keeping the sentries occupied, and at 47.36 seconds I was sliding up behind the much, much, large mech.

"Ooh, boy," I mutter; "Here we go Kazebushi."

Well Gravs, you've finally managed to lure me into a LEGO RPG. :P

Also;

“EXPLODING TEA LEAVES!~”

Name: Guinevere “The Armoury” Tylers

Species: Human

Appearance: Lean and lithe, Gwen stands about an inch shorter than most people with the pale skin characteristic of spending far too much time inside laboratories and workshops. Her blond, shoulder-length hair frames a face with acid-green eyes and soft, avian features.

Gwen will usually be found wearing fingerless gloves, combat boots, pilot goggles, lab coats and a variety of oil-stained shirts and jeans.

Skill(s): Gwen straddles the line between mechanical genius and mad scientist. She has gift with technology, with most of her skills currently being focused on improving humanity’s weaponry -- usually with out-of-the-box mentalities and off-beat results (see: explosive tea leaves, etc.).

Personality: Eccentric, adventurous and excitable, Gwen’s a Cloudcuckoolander to the extreme. She does everything off-kilter and with the utmost passion -- from fixing machines to protecting her friends. While occasionally self-absorbed, snarky and mildly sociopathic, she’d always do whatever it takes to help those she cares about, and to keep them from danger.

Weakness(es): Gwen has no actual hand-to-hand combat training, nor is she particularly durable against physical attack.

MechDesignation: The Ghastly CutieType: UplinkEquipment: The Cutie’s left hand is armed with a precision laser (both effective against infantry and during repairs), its right hand with a high-pressure liquid nitrogen sprayer, with a dual-barreled energy cannon on its right shoulder.Appearance: The Cutie is dark green rather than orange, with an image of a katana criss-crossing with a scalpel on its left shoulder.

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Jack Storm

"Got it, Sakajima. I'll hold tight till you get here. As for touching the windshield... that's a bit easy for me, seeing as how I'm sitting down in a really comfy chair right now." Jack looked around him, at all the attacking Sentries.

The mech grabbed the gun off it's back, and started to fire explosives at the different Sentries.

OOC:

Okay, just saying this. The Great White Shark is not a Soldier, it is a Tank, classwise.

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Josh Hu"Alright! We've taken down a Thunder Fury!" Josh exclaimed. "But the fight's not over yet. Jack, no need for thanks, just show your gratitude by helping us beat the bolts out of these bots ater your mech is repaired. And Sakajima, are you sure Garry is the only one who deserves a victory dinner?" he said jokingly.Barely hovering above ground level, Josh fired off two missiles at Gunzer 001 and Drone 0350.

Edited by JiMing