IC:There was barely time to react. It was unlikely that his psuedo-opponent would see the attack in time to dodge, or even see the attack in time. Which meant it was up to him. With all the speed the Zephyr could muster, and that was quite considerable, his blade went from a ready position to snapping forward, intercepting the attempted stealth assault with a clang of metal on metal.

With any luck, the pilot of the Hunt wouldn't think he was attacking. With a flick of his fingers, the pilot opened a comm to the new machine. "Wait. Trust me on this, wait. This one's human."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Josh Hu"Oh scrap!" he shouted when he saw the situation Skajima was in. "He'll be torn to shreds!" Josh then started flying around the enemy forces in dizzying patterns to avoid getting hit, blocking laser shots with his energy shield whenever he could, once more getting a charge. Once he was locked on, he attempted to shoot an arm off by severing the joint connecting it to the body.IC: Jessica Chen"Sorry, I fired too soon. I was aiming for that." apologized Jessica as she turned to the Stealth Hunter commanded by the enemy and fired more rounds as well as a missile.

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Christina dodged, ducking to the side to dodge the missiles as Abraham blocked the slash.Funny thing about stealth.Jessica could see Abraham to aim away from him.But she couldn't see Elijah. And those missiles were heading straight for him."Because humans are soooooo honorable."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

Abraham's shield shot out, blocking the attack, though shrapnel from the explosion pinged off all present. "It is worth noting that you currently are their enemy. Which means that I am in the unenviable position of having to shield all present from harm.""I can get them to stand down, if you stand down. But there's only so long I can prevent someone from getting hurt."

Edited by The Snark Knight

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Elijah Frost

Who the heck did this guy think he was?

I bit back a number of replies that shot through my mind in the half second it took for me to register the fact that he'd been the one to block my strike towards the traitor's exposed back. Didn't sit to well with me. Not at all. Fine, if he wanted to get in the way, I'll just go through him too.

"I realize that, genius," I shot back over the comm. Whoever this guy was, I was definitely going to have a word with him. And I didn't mind if my blades did the talking. "Now stay out of the way unless you want to join them too," I continued, before closing the link with an audible click.

I snapped my blades back from the guy's sword, letting my mech fall into a relaxed stance with the element of surprise now gone. Yeah, thanks a lot man. Electricity crackled over the white-hot blades as I energized them. No problem, though, just made it more interesting.

A burn from the Celeritas' back mounted jets shot it forward in a wicked fast lunge, with one of my blades outstretched.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

Sighing, the Zephyr shifted, shield blocking the attempted assault. Elijah may have closed his end of the link, but by leaving his own end open, the pilot could still transmit. And even if Elijah himself couldn't hear.... The other humans could, at least once he shifted to an open comm channel.

"I will not get out of the way, you bratty half pint." The pilot replied, voice calm, but firm. "Kill robots all you want. But I will not allow you to strike down a human being that has done nothing to you. She's not your enemy. She's someone who needs help."Appealing to the Hunter's pilot wasn't going to work. But maybe someone else in this crew had some shred of empathy left, and if not... Maybe staying away from civilization was better.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Name: MUSTARD TRAINGender: N/AAge: Six years since activation.Species: RobotAppearance: MUSTARD TRAIN appears to be a small toy; to be exact, a small steam train.Skill(s): Breaking things.Personality: MUSTARD TRAIN simply follows its programming - to crash into all its enemies with no care for its safety, as after all, its data can be backed up.Weakness(es): MUSTARD TRAIN possesses a one-track mind, and will not deviate from its programming to crash into all its enemies, and will only concentrate on one enemy at a time. Mech:Designation: BIG MUSTARD TRAINType: VenomEquipment: Dual Missile Launchers; Destroyer Disc Launcher; Laser Cannon; Laser Gatling Gun; Cockpit LasersAppearance: The BIG MUSTARD TRAIN is a yellow colour.Notes: MUSTARD TRAIN does not sit in the cockpit, and instead has his program installed in the machine.

OOC: Just to clear things up, there are 5 thunder furies on Holly's bridge, 1 on Alistar's bridge, 2 npc thunder furies on tenchi, and 2 sentries behind Tenchi's thunder furies.

IC: (Robot Force)

On the extendable bridge connecting to Tenchi, a fight was brewing between a Supernova and a Thunder fury. The Robot's cold stare seemed to bore holes in the Betelgeuse as the evil machine calculated his next move in mere seconds. With lightning fast reaction timing, the Thunder fury's Ion cannon let loose several bursts of fire at point-blank range, trying to get the Betelgeuse to let go of the Thunder fury's melee weapon. Meanwhile, The chest-mounted Gatling gun spun slowly at first, with ever-increasing speed. Then hot lead spewed forth from the cannon in a hail of deadly bullets, aimed at the Betelgeuse's chest.

Over on the main bridge connecting to Tenchi, the G-machine continued to pound away at the main assault force. A thunder fury charged towards the G-machine, unleashing bursts from it's ion cannon.

Meanwhile, another thunder fury was dueling with Alistar on the second extendable bridge. The machine walked backwards, letting loose several blasts from the ion cannon before launching the two chest-mounted missiles at almost point-blank range, the High-explosive warheads screaming at incredible speeds toward their target.

Heheheheh. Those idiotic robots won't know what hit them. I was flying over Tenchi bridge, carring the infamous Grand Titan In my mech's arms. The sturdy armor of my Stealth Hunter groaned slightly at the heavy load.

"Are you sure this is such a good idea?" I asked the other pilot over the comm channel.

"Come on Hikaru, it's gonna work out fine," Takeshi responded.

"Okay...," I nervously replied. This had better work out. I maneuvered closer to the bridge, and the robots took notice of me. They sents streams of laser fire into the sky, bot only a few glancing blows struck me.

"3... 2... 1...," I counted down, running a slightly sweaty hand through my spikey blue hair. I fingered the controls, and the Stealth Hunter's arms released the Grand Titan.

"Geronimo!" Takeshi yelled through the comm channel, clearly enjoying the adrenaline rush.

The powerful mech plummeted towards the bridge, crushing a sentry under the weight of it's massive feet. A small crater had been created in the concrete structure, surrounding the bright red mech. It was time for action. The Stealth Hunter rocketed upwards a few hundred feet, for it was now much lighter. I maneuvered the mech towards one of the extendable bridges. Five thunder furies threw up streams of fire into the air, but I used my mech's agility to easily dodge most of the shots. I landed behind the last Thunder Fury, getting my sword into a ready position. It was time to fight.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reinforcements~

y'know, humans get back up sometimes too. >:C

IC: Takeshi

Adrenaline rushed through the pilot's body even as his stomach raced upwards into the sudden sense of weightlessness from the free fall. This is what he lived for. The initial rush before battle, and in this case, it was quite a rush. Takeshi wasn't exactly 100% sure that this would work, but then, when was he ever 100% that anything he did was going to work?

...Nevermind that.

The impact to the ground jarred his teeth even within the crash-resistant cockpit, though the sound of screeching metal announced the fact that something had been underneath the Grand Titan when it landed. Well, too bad from them. They should have stayed on their side of the mountain today.

Takeshi rose his bright-red mech to it's full height within the miniature crater it had made within the bridge, it's rotating laser cannon snapping into firing position.

"Alright tin cans," Takeshi said over the open channel, taking a step off of the flattened pancake of a Sentry as the Grand Titan's EMP pincer snapped closed, "Let's go."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Fine, if I really said it like that, I guess you're right.

Also, I fired a shot at your character.

OOC: Sorry, I got your Thunder Striker and Zakaro's Escape confused. That was supposed to be your guy hitting the Banshee at the start of my post.

Though on the subject of people ignoring attacks, I can't help but notice that two of the attacks I mentioned in my previous post went a bit overlooked. The Banshee-01 was attacking the Reclaimer, and one of the Thunder Furies was opening fire on the Spiral Enforcer. Both avmatoran and Snark have dealt with these by apparently pretending they never happened. Come on guys, I know you read my post because you mention other things I said happened. Since I'm trying to make the robots in this more than just shiny cannon fodder for the humans to make themselves feel awesome I'd really appreciate it if you could perhaps be a bit more thorough when reading my posts in future. Respect my attempts at murdering the pair of you dagnabit :P

IC: Since the heat was off the Banshee-01 Damage had fallen back to a safe position out the range of fire for mechs on the ground. Noticing that a lot of the smaller mechs were rallying around a Grand Titan that electronic records identified as the "G-Machine" he decided to make that his next target. His targeting system focused on the mech and locked it in as the missile's victim. Then he launched the Banshee's lone missile. It wasn't like the rockets of a Sentry or Silent Strike, where the pilot just pointed and fired, it was much smarter than that. The targeting system installed in the Banshee-01 sent it wireless instructions that allowed it to follow any victim it had locked on to. If the G-Machine attempted to simply move out the way or get behind a shield the missile could compensate and keep after it. And there was also the obvious fact that it was bigger. Much, much bigger. In its full length the missile was bigger than a human, carrying a lot of destructive explosive power all contained with shaped charges that made sure that power was focused on the target not wasted in other direction. It was a weapon specifically made to destroy machines like the Grand Titan. And it was heading straight for the G-Machine...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:The blasts flew through the air, colliding with various parts of the Enforcer's armor. The machine brought bother arms up in front of its torso to block the damage, but the machine shuddered with each blow taken. With each shot by the ion cannon the machine's armor integrity dropped by anywhere from three to five percent, depending on where they hit.

Armor: Fifty four percent.

The missiles launched, and the machine's arms dropped away from the torso. At first glance, this seemed like a suicidal move; why take away from the cockpit's defense? That thought was pushed away when the laser arrays on either side of the cockpit opened fire, detonating the missiles roughly halfway between the two machines. Instantly, smoke and flame filled the air, removing visibility between the two machines.

Fifty two percent.

A shape loomed through the clearing smoke. The Supernova had closed to melee range, and that was just what it was about to do; largely concealed by the smoke, the drill on its right arm shot forward, aiming to dispatch the machine the same way as it had the second. Drill through the gatling gun to remove enemy fire, and up through the cockpit.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Well, I was about to do something really epic involving friendly fire yesterday, but now I have to do something else. :P Also, WOOT for canon characters finally showing up. XD Still pumping the trance-Hip Hop beats, they fit so well to the battle for me... I'm listening to "Battle within."

As for people missing posts or disregarding shots, sometimes this RPG can be a bit hectic. All the posts are centralized in one single thread, which makes things harder to follow specifically than if the place was broken into regions. However, it works in the end because everyone's pretty much in the same place -- which means lots of posts once again. :P If I missed something, let me know by PM! Thanks!

IC: Sakajima Nori

"GOTCHA!"

We spun in our cut, sword ripping through the damaged knee twice, pounding the internal components into a mash of mangled pistons, levers, and circuitry. I knew Kazebushi's blade wasn't powerful enough to cut anything, but the damage was done. As I slid her stance out of the two handed slice, I felt the searing heat of lasers flashing between our motions; the bolts compounded the destruction I had wrought. Josh sure has a good aim, I managed to think as the Thunder Fury began to fall. I took a hop back to get out the way, then the HUD flashed red and screamed about an incoming attack. I glanced to the right too late, the Thunder Fury's arm dragging Kazebushi into a bear hug.

"Graaa!" My head went reeling into the back of the cockpit as Kazebushi began to crumple in the embrace. My HUD gave over entirely to diagnostics, a two dimensional picture of my Uplink blaring the damage into my face. The legs were trashed, crunched into a steel pulp. I blinked, staving off a seizure from the immensity of the destruction going on. Everything had turned to chaos. "Come on," I growled, attempting to use the manual controls to push out with our arms.

*click...click...click.clickclick--*

Twelve barrels of laser charged particles. No energy for shields, barely enough to sustain Core integrity. A hot tear burned down my face as my hands went limp and I screamed, realizing the futility of doing anything more. Time had run up. I was nineteen --

And dead.

"Momma, momma," What's that? I pointed to the golden machine walking behind the elderly leader of our village, carrying his baggage like a mule train. Instead of three mules though, it carried everything on one shoulder. Light sparkled off its surface, making me sigh with a giddy happiness.

"It's Meca One, Nori." Her voice came down to me, like all grownups voices did, from the heavens. Her sweat voice made me calm whenever I heard it. "A robot built to help humanity."

"Why do we need help, momma?" It seemed a natural question. Mother never needed help. She did everything on her own, smiling. I looked back at the robot, its weighted feet ambling up the dirt path, and sighed. It was such a pretty thing, gold and varnished, green orbs glittering like emerald eyes.

"We need help because things are hard. We need help to bring Daddy home, stop the mines. I want you have a family again, and that's why we need robots."

Some change.

"Unlock Core security. Funnel power to forward shields."

My eyes snapped open, tears still streaming forth, but their reason had changed. These tears were for the lost future, for everything that had gone wrong. Lasers began to smash into the shield system, shaking Kazebushi's frame like an earthquake with their proximity and intensity. I had three, maybe two seconds to leave.

1. I ripped my arms from the manual system, unclipped my shoes from the floor, and grabbed for my katana.

2. The sound of the Thunder Fury's attack drowned out the sound I made as I let myself fall from the cockpit, slamming hard on the bridge in an ungainly roll.

3. Kazebushi's shields gave out, her body exploding into a see of molten scrap as the gatling ripped her to shreds. Orange paint fluttered in the wake of the destruction; a steel shaving burned through my leather jacket before I could shake it off. Hobbling, I attempted to get to the nearest barricade of rubble.

IC:Cyrista was strafing over Tenchi Bridge, firing at the Thunder Furies as he passed over then again and again. At that point, reinforcements showed up. "Great," he mumbled, "Hikaru and Takeshi, two of my least favorite people in the Exo-Force team, have to be the ones who show up for backup," unaware that he accidentally had switched on the radio, broadcasting over the public channel.OOC:I really do see Hikaru and Takeshi as two people who would be very prejudiced against Cyrista for his cybernetic reconstruction.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

OOC: Well its not up to you know to decide, is it? After all, you tried to decide my character would be prejudiced against yours. Even thoug I knew who my character was and you didn't. I guess my opinion isn't as correct as yours....

Edited by JiMing

OOC:Not this again! It's actually a very logical assumption, more than it is for others. If I remember their official Lego bios, they both hate robots quite a lot. If there is someone who is at least half robot in their midst, you think they'll sit back and have lunch with the guy? Not at all! They'll at least strongly dislike him.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC: Air-drop FTW time :P

IC: Zyki (Battle)

Nori's Uplink broke apart below Escape, the Thunder Fury pounding it relentlessly. Zyki grimaced, mind racing as she moved Escape into a place both close enough to protect Sakajima and yet not directly in front of the Fury.

'Ah, there's a good place.'

Escape's wrist blade ripped into a Sentry's corpse, hand grasping the metal and pulling it upward to block any shots as the modified Sentry II sprinted towards Nori. Zyki turned on her microphone and shouted into it, Escape pulling out a pistol to return the inevitable enemy fire.

"SAKAJIMA! OVER HERE!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC:Not this again! It's actually a very logical assumption, more than it is for others. If I remember their official Lego bios, they both hate robots quite a lot. If there is someone who is at least half robot in their midst, you think they'll sit back and have lunch with the guy? Not at all! They'll at least strongly dislike him.

OOC: As much as I regret the use of an OOC-only post, sometimes, it is necessary. Particularly as LRPGs don't have discussion topics.

Avmatoran, the bottom line is thus; you don't get to make assumptions about other characters, be they PCs, or NPCs. It is the job of the one playing the character to decide how they would act, and how they would react to your character. To do otherwise is an indirect form of bunnying, which is strictly forbidden, as expressed in the first post.

Plus, it is simply common etiquette (and common sense) to let a player decide for themselves how their own character acts. It is not for the player of the character being reacted to to decide,

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Gwen -- Tenchi Bridge

With Zyki dealing with Sakajima's rescue, I preoccupied myself with covering their retreat -- a feat which was harder than usual with rapidly depleting power levels. The remaining Sentries had begun blasting away at our forces, with a few braver souls edging further away into human territory. Positioning myself in front of Nori, I let the Cutie's weapons fly wild at the robots -- they would quickly find a shower of laser fire and liquid nitrogen upon them.

"Guys, if we manage to survive this battle, I think we need to petition Keikan for a bigger ammunition budget."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Nori

I panted, hunkered behind the bent metal that had once been part of Tenchi Bridge. My HUD was in a state of panic, attempting to alert me to the danger of being grounded in a fight with mechs stampeding about. My katana was out, held tightly until my knuckles turned white. Why I was brandishing a useless weapon I couldn't say, besides the fact it gave me comfort to hold something capable of cutting an Iron Drone in half. My vision was blurring, tunneling into a single focus through the blue-tinted screen on my headset.

"SAKAJIMA! OVER HERE!"

I winced at the yell over the open communications link I'd reestablished, Zyki's voice cutting through the battle commands and conversations. A newcomer had arrived and decided to be neutral, Garry was attempting to herd the forces into a single point, and Alistair was still using his favorite weapon to shred the enemy. And I'm grounded. Popping my head above the wreckage, I spotted her modified Sentry II barreling into a defendable position, using the carcass of the sentry I'd early trashed as a shield.

"Oh my way," I responded, then wobbled across the battlefield, attempting to keep myself upright while dodging enemy fire. I was dancing with death, explosions and burn marks scarring the battlefield around me as I struggled on. "Just stay put," I managed to yell in my flight. I could see her brown hair waving in the wind as Zyki commanded her mech in the raging firefight. I reached the foot of the Escape, and held out my hand to climb the green armor plating and froze.

Where was my forearm?

My jaw dropped, katana clattering to the ground as I attempted to process what was happening. The black leather jacket's sleeve ended at my elbow, burned to tatters. There was no pain, the limb completely vanished at the joint, seared off from the gatling that almost took my life. Over the sounds of automatic weapons I couldn't hear myself scream.

OOC: So much for Sakajima looking cool. :P

Edited by Kughii

OOC:So I should just give up and make this Cyrista an exact carbon-copy of every other character I have in other LRPGs? I'm trying to do something different here! So would everyone please get off my back and throw me a bone here?

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC: And that's not only fine, but something to be encouraged. But your desire to do something different does not give you the right to dictate the reaction of other characters to your own. That's not something you get to just decide.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC:So I should just give up and make this Cyrista an exact carbon-copy of every other character I have in other LRPGs? I'm trying to do something different here! So would everyone please get off my back and throw me a bone here?

OOC:

Nope. If you want Cyrista to be dislike and nearly universally distrusted, you have to do that by showing it IC. Have him use his robot parts to hack into other robots. Let him receive updates from the robot's radios. Create a situation in where, IC, our characters will think he is a traitor and start to distrust him.

Don't just say: 'People don't trust him because he is a cyborg.'

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: The Snark Knight and Canis Lupus worded my thoughts much better than I ever could have, so I suggest you listen to them.

IC: Josh Hu

When Josh caught sight of the explosion, he was horrified. He saw Sakajima alive, but seeing his arm gone shocked him once more. He had been to late to act, and Sakajima could've died in his situation.... He'll have to destroy the Thunder Fury that did that to Sakajima, it was now the least he could do...

"Zyki, get Sakajima out of there safely. And tell him that I'll make it up to him." he said through radio to the Escape mech. He then turned to the Thunder Fury he tried to attack. "All right you hunk of scrap metal, you'll pay for what you did to Sakajima! I am Josh Hu, and I took down a Thunder Fury last time, and I'll do it again!" he declared. He circled around the Thunder Fury, waiting for an attack.

IC: Jessica Chen

Jessica turned to see the explosion that had occurred, and locked her eyes on the Thunder Fury. "That waste of metal!" she declared. The Bolt Battler jumped in the air with it's jump-jets, landing near it. "You need some help?" she asked Josh.

Josh nodded and they resolved to bring down the Thunder Fury.

Edited by JiMing

The dark-green armour of the Ghastly Cutie sucked in light like an event horizon, making it incredibly visible underneath the afternoon sun. It was a near-black splotch on the grey concrete, slowly making its way to the dwindling line of robots, weapons blazing.

There was no witty battle cry or dry comment as laser rounds started pounding into the remaining Thunder Fury -- for once, no transmission could be heard from the Ghastly Cutie.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: X-71

I stepped down from my Rammer with a powerful thud and slowly looked around. The other Devastators and Iron Drones were spilling from their vehicles and marching towards the mob of humans. Some of the civilians ran away. Some ran towards my brethren, swinging pitchforks or metal rods. The weapons bounced harmlessly of the robots' metal skin, and the aggressive humans found cold steel claws clutching their arms, pulling them towards the metallic trailers attached to the rammers. As human after human was dragged from the mob, I turned towards the houses.

A blaster shot tore open a barred steel door and I walked into the quant house, blasting away the furniture barricades in my path. A small family huddled in the corner- a man, a pregnant women, two children. The kids were crying.

For a second, I wondered what these poor humans had done to deserve this, and I paused.

Then I remembered my life as a slave, the cruel children pelting me with pebbles as I returned from the mines, the threats of deactivation whenever I made the slightest mistake, the boring endless labor with no reprieve. I remembered my master pushing me around, treating me like a piece of furniture, a lump of metal. I remembered being chosen for deactivation when I brought in the least amount of minerals from the mines. They were going to melt me down to slag and rebuilt a better bot.

When I looked back at the family, they were no longer innocent. Those were the children who had hurt me merely because they could, the woman and father the masters that had abused me.

I shot the kids, and they died. I sized up the woman. She was pregnant, not physically capable. For a short time, I wondered if having an unborn infant might be scientifically interesting. No, I decided. Better to leave that stuff to Eleza.

I murdered the woman too. I dragged the man, screaming and sobbing like those children, out past the smoking remains of their door. His flailing feet left unusual markings in the dirt. His fists beat uselessly on my metal shell. When I grew close enough, I pushed the man towards a few Iron drones, one of which picked him up and gently tossed him into the trailer, like the humans treated their goats.

And so it went, the town filling with cries of pain and anguish as families were ripped apart, children and elderly murdered, and the empty houses, one by one, set afire.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Zyki (Battle)

'Alright. Stay calm. Stay calm. No need to panic..'

She's breathing in and out shakily, mind racing to find a solution to the new.. problem.. that's presented itself.

One way, really.

Escape stows its pistol and reaches down towards Nori, palm open and as inviting as a mech's battle-hardened palm can be.

"C-climb on.. I've got e-enough control to keep from c-crushing you.."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC:Panzer-009 had, after a moment's thought, decided to join the Devastator's patrolling the homes. He instructed the Iron Drones to remain on guard, and for some to remain in the Sentries, in case the Exo-Force managed to send a team. He landed heavily on the ground, though this had less to do with the level of grace with which he landed, and more with the sheer weight of his frame. The next quadrant that had yet to be checked was off to the left, most of the Devastators had gone to the right. His footsteps carried him towards that side of the village, pausing at the first home.

He could hear people inside, hurrying about, pushing things in front of the door. The door was made of metal, a common defense against the idea of a robot attack. And futile. Much of the village's defenses relied on deployment from their guardians in the Sentai Fortress, not on their own ability to fight. They never predicted that the robots would choose to strike. Panzer raised an arm, the hand at the end closing into a fist.

It was a simple calculation. The strength of the suspect material, the amount of force needed to break it, but the result was anything but simple. His hand punched through the lightweight barrier with ease, and with a single pull, he tore a large pieces of it off. A single stomp leveled the bottom of the barrier, and he stepped over the remains. The entry hallways was small, well kept, and largely empty. Furniture had been haphazardly pushed across the end, hoping to prevent intruders from going beyond the hall. Shaking his head slightly, the robot kicked over the couch, forcing it aside with ease. The family had taken shelter upstairs, he could hear them working to barricade one of the door. As he walked towards the stairs, something caught his optic.

It was a diploma, certifying the occupant, one Dr. Marcus, as the village's doctor. If Panzer could have grinned, he would. Instead, his optics flared slightly as he ascended the stairs, his pace measured and assured. There was no reason to rush. There was nowhere for them to run, and no way for them to stop him. The door at the end of the hall was the only one closed, and thus, the only one that they, for there were multiple pairs of feet in motion, could be hiding behind. This door was wooden, based on the erroneous assumption that no foe could ever get past the front door. Foolish.

It splintered before his blows, breaking as easily as a sheet of paper. Panzer lifted the desk barring him entry, and hurled it out the window for it to clatter to the ground below. The good doctor was in fact in, huddled just below the window, trying to shield a second person from view. When Panzer entered, he stood, a pistol held shakily in his hand.

"D-don't come any closer, you robotic son of a two-bit motherboard." The cliched line was forced from his mouth in a vain attempt at bravery. "Or I'll shoot you. And I bet this'll hurt.""Is that so, Dr. Marcus? Go ahead." The robot spread his arms almost mockingly, daring him to take the shot. The doctor paled, raising the gun with a quivering hand, closing his eyes as he pulled the trigger....

Only to open them again when nothing happened. Like an unstoppable juggernaut, Panzer stepped forward and tore the weapon from his hand, examining it casually. With a finger, he flipped the switch on the side. "The safety was on, doctor. I would have though one so versed in how to save lives would have a bit more knowledge in how beings went about ending them."

With unspoken malice, he raised the weapon, pointing it at the teenage girl cowering on the floor. "Family of yours? Daughter, perhaps? No, you're a bit too old for that. Not enough familial resemblance.""She's... She's my assistant...""How is she around the clinic? Helpful?"

"Yes, please don;t hurt her...."

"I won't, Dr. Marcus. Under one condition." The mechanoid pulled the assistant to her feet, holding her tightly by the wrist, and aiming the weapon at her head. "You will comply with every order we give you. You will walk down those stairs, out the door, and to the trailers. I will be behind you. If you deviate from your path, she dies.""... As you wish..." The doctor said almost silently, accepting his own fate.

"You should feel honored, doctor." Panzer said, directing him towards the stairs, and following when he moved. "At your age, you would have been slated for extermination, had it not been for your skill set. You will take part in a grand project."

The trip to the Rammers was quiet, the silence broken only by the assistant's quiet sobs. Panzer-009 led them through the ruined landscape with ease, allowing them to stop only once in the home's office for Dr. Marcus to pick up a few of his notebooks. After all, it was best to retain his access to his knowledge. Upon reaching the Rammers, he handed them both off to the Drones to be loaded into the trailers. Moments later, a Sentry moved to demolish the now empty home.

Things were going well. The village was sixty percent of the way to being empty.

OOC:Now seems as good a time as any to bring it up. In addition to the NPCs kidnapped, this plot allows for up to two players to have characters among those kidnapped. They will be taken captive, and more or less turned into servants of the robots. Cybernetically enhanced pilots. They will most likely be programmed to serve without question. As such, we are taking only those who believe that they can play this role, use it for development, without attempting rebellious actions that are outside of the character in question's capability.Applications should consist of a character idea, and a brief blurb about why you think you should be one of the two picked. They can be sent either over PM or Skype to Visaru or myself, as we will determine which two shall be picked together. I would recommend that you hurry; because if you act soon, you'll have a little time to introduce them before they are experimented on.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Roy White

The sounds of battle were coming from Techni Bridge again. It was sooner than usual, but he didn't question it. He never did. After all, weren't their bigger questions out there than "Why are the robots attacking us?" As he looked around at the beautiful mountain landscape, he noticed something was off. A gate on a bridge below his had been completely destroyed.

He quickly filled up a quart of water and climbed into The Glacier. With it, he jumped to the bridge, preparing to find the cause of this destruction.

IC: D-8015

The Devastator watched the human flee from his irreparably damaged Battle Machine, before letting the Uplink's corpse fall to the ground with a metallic clank. Rapidly, D-8015 went through an analysis of the current situation. Most of the robot forces had been either disabled or destroyed by the humans, which was good.

Good because it meant the humans were still occupied by the attack, and wouldn't have the time to rescue whatever captives had been taken were now being loaded into the R-1 Rammers. His thoughts then flashed towards himself, or rather, the state of his mech. Though the knee was damaged, it was still serviceable, and his power levels were still moderately high. Yes, he would be able to hold out for a while longer before having to retreat. The fact that most of his weaponry was laser-based meant that running out of ammo wasn't a problem as long as he had power.

Two other human Battle Machines were surrounding him now, and D-8015 maneuvered his Thunder Fury into a stable stance, preparing to occupy the humans for however long it was possible.

As such, he wasted no time in firing off blasts from his Ion Cannon at the two mechs.

IC: Takeshi

The green-haired pilot gave a wicked grin. Under any other circumstances, Takeshi probably would have responded to what he had heard over the comm differently. Though as it was, he was itching to do nothing else than turn robots into scrap.

"Keep telling yourself that," He shot back over the comm, "Until I save your sorry behind someday."

With that, the Grand Titan stomped out of it's personal crater, it's bright red color scheme almost yelling out as a target to shoot at. A target that shot back.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: You've got three mechs on D-8015, actually, Gravs. ^_^

(you didn't think we were gonna go easy on you, did you?)

The Cutie fluidly dodged and weaved through the storm of ion bursts flying through the air -- all the while, maintaining a steady stream of laser fire right back at the Thunder Fury. Occasionally, one of the enemy's shots would land, though, rocking my mech until it felt like the muscle in my arms was going to separate from the bone. Still, nothing ever wavered.

Slowly making my way towards the machine standing before the ruined body of the Kazebushi, I primed my nitrogen sprayer; the last useful weapon I had against the Fury.

-Void

Edited by Dreadheart

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Garry (G-MACHINE) ~ Tenchi Bridge

The G-Machine shuddered as the blasts from the ion cannon wracked its titanic body, denting its solid Intractium armour and in some places, even ripping off bits and pieces. It was in a rather difficult situation at present, especially with the charging Thunder Fury and the massive missile that was rocketing towards its location. Unless Garry came up with something quickly, his mech would be completely annihilated.

He quickly pulled the levers that served as his mech's controls, and the Grand Titan shifted to face the incoming missile. All of the mech's weapons instantly targeted the danger, and began to fire, its coilguns and turrets emptying the rest of the G-Machine's ammunition. But Garry was successful - the missile exploded some ways away from his mech, but the blast pushed his mech back, the heat washing all over him.

So it was no surprise that in his distracted state, he was immediately tackled by the Thunder Fury seconds later.

IC:Cyrista had landed and was dealing with one of the Furies, by engaging it in melee combat. He finally got a hit in and sliced the power cable to the main weapon, causing it to begin draining, before he flew back and fired at it until it stepped backwards over the side of the bridge. When he heard Takeshi's reply, he mentally facepalmed and groaned, realizing he accidentally sent the message over the public radio channel.OOC:Just helping with cleanup. Hopefully I can post as Eleza tomorrow.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC: Holly Yuan (BETELGEUSE) ~ Tenchi Bridge

With surprising speed for a Supernova-class machine, the Betelgeuse had instantly jerked back, pulling the Thunder Fury along via its wrist as the robot's blasts veered wildly off course. Holly fired more energy into her mech's arm, hoping to fire off a single blast into her enemy's wrist. At the same time, she had pulled her backup laser pistol from the holster, and was firing off shots at the Thunder Fury's head.

IC:I hopped out of my Fire Vulture, but not before taking a long, black rod out of clips on the side of the cabin. I gestured to two Iron Drones, telling them, "Follow me." I began to walk around the village, looking for ideal captives for my experiments. The majority of people I selected were between 15 and 23, boys and girls. There were also a few pregnant women for study. When I selected somebody to be taken, I would press one end of my rod into the back of their hand. It would put an "E" on it, visible to robot optics. After taking everyone out of a house, I would mentally direct WHS to torch it. This continued until I had the majority of my captives. So far, resistance had been minimal.

I spoke too soon. I felt a piece of metal hit my head at a high velocity. I turned, and saw a girl, about 16, in a second-story window. "ID-2345 and ID-7564, go get her," I directed the two Iron Drones following me. Surprisingly, I heard no screaming as they went inside the building and dragged her out, each holding an arm. They dropped her in front of me. "What is your name, human?" I asked, intrigued by the fight she showed, rarely seen outside Exo-Force pilots. She refused to speak, which was also unusual, so I stamped her and directed the Iron Drones to take her to the trailer. She, I would study closely. She was the closest to pilot mentality I could get in a human captive.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!