OOC: Visaru, Snark Knight, just warning that I may not be the best candidate for playing such characters. IC: Jessica's mech dashed out of the way from most of the shots, though some of the blasts still managed to hit her. Josh projected the shield and absorbed the shots, though he felt like that was the last time he could risk using the shield.."Okay, here's an idea. I got a charged shot ready, and if you two distracted him for a moment, I could strike his core. I did that last battle, and it worked beautifully. "

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: The Thunder Fury attacking the G-Machine knocked the distracted mech to the ground, the lanced downwards with its titanium saw. It was aiming for the cockpit: because the armour was lower there, because it stood a higher chance of breaking some of the delicate equipment there, and because the pilot was far more vulnerable than the mech itself...

OOC: Hmm, lets try this again

IC: Noting that the Silent Strike data files said was the Reclaimer was still causing trouble, Damage moved to attack it once more. He had his Sonic Phantom's cannons fire at the mech's naturally exposed missile banks. The resulting explosion should be enough to damage the machine's stabilisers, and if there were any more missiles deeper within the crevices of the Silent Strike then who knew how much more destruction could be wrought...

IC: The smoke did as much to conceal the Thunder Fury from the Enforcer as it did the Enforcer from the Thunder Fury. It had shuffled slightly as it reloaded the shells of its main cannon, so the drill slammed into the armour of its flanks, solid and thick. While the gears of the drill shrieked as they stuck fast in layers of metal, the Thunder Fury itself swung its own melee weapon aiming the serrated cutting blade at the Supernova's hips. The armour around the legs was always weaker than the armour anywhere else out of sheer necessity. If it were thicker the legs couldn't move. It seemed the robots were picking up on human tactics and learning to exploit sweet spot weaknesses just as Alistair himself had been doing earlier in the fight. Oh the irony

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Garry (G-MACHINE) ~ Tenchi Bridge

Garry heaved, the arms of his mech pushing against that of his enemy, hands grappled around the robot's arm to keep its saw blade from cutting down into his cockpit. Despite the fact that he was actually rather close to being cut to pieces, this was the only situation in which his chest weapon actually had any use.

It was fortunate that it did not use the same type of ammunition as his guns and turrets.

There was a clack, and his chest weapon fired, the shotgun blast resounding throughout the bridge as every single shell slammed into the Thunder Fury at point-blank.

IC: D-8015

Something had to be done about these mechs. Which meant they had to be destroyed.

The sustained laser blasts from the green-armored Uplink was a problem, even to his Thunder Furie's tough armor. It'd already taken a beating throughout the course of the fight, but all armor had a breaking point eventually. And D-8015, being a robot, knew exactly what the point was.

With the three mechs being kept off balance by the blasts from his huge cannon, D-8015 maneuvered his battle machine for another volley of attacks.

Seeing as the Gate Defender's energy shield had rendered most of the laser blasts ineffective, the silver-armored Devastator instead launched his two remaining rockets at the other Battle Machine, before opening up with the ETF-3's gatling laser cannon to spray the area around the two other remaining human Battle Machines.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Hearing fire behind him, Cyrista instinctively flew up and dodged the lasers, trying to shoot missiles at the threat- a Sonic Phantom. However, there was no whoosh of propellant, only a clicking sound. Sparing a glance to the shoulder racks, he saw they were empty. I really gotta add more missiles there, he thought. Instead, he activated his machine guns and began to fly around randomly, constantly targeting the Sonic Phantom.

OOC:I think, by now, I'm probably out of missiles.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

OOC: Timeskip. You're all still beating the gears out of each other though. XD I swear, I'm listening to so much hip-hop and EDM for this character.

IC: Sakajima Nori

I was in a bed. The rough starch of medical sheets covered my body, sweat breaking the fabric into my form. The eyes were open, but the world was blurry, still taking form. Small black dots on a white sky. No, wait, it was a ceiling. Which means... I let my gaze travel lower, past the invisible corner of ceiling and wall, down the bright white standing surface, across the black TV hung in the corner of the room, and to the green glass window in the side of the wall. My tongue was dry; swallowing my nervousness didn't help. My memories of this place were sad, but I had been standing then, not in the bed. Rolling my head the other direction, my view changed to an open window. From my room I watched the sideways war between us and them. Why was their a window to the Tenchi bridge? Was it a reminder of who I was, of our last hope that failed?

"Ma," I muttered, and clenched the sheets with my phantom hand.

IC: Gwen

If you wanted an idea of how grim my situation was, all you needed to do was take a look at my HUD:

>Power core levels: 47%

>Nitrogen levels: 65%

>Weapon batteries: 24%

>Damage report: Precision laser disabled, right arm critical, right leg critical, armour shell critical, fuel lines leaking, power circuits corrupted.

>Advisable response: Immediate evac.

Translation: HMS Cutie had just hit the iceberg. The gatling gun-wielding iceberg.

Wait...

Iceberg, eh?

The Cutie's left arm rose, its nitrogen launcher primed and aimed for the cockpit of the attacking Fury. A flick of switch and a mad leap later, and the robot mech was left with a jet of supercooling liquid flying at it from a pilotless Uplink.

I made the mistake of glancing backwards as I ran for safety.

All I saw was a fireworks show of steel.

HMS Cutie had hit the ocean floor.

The iceberg had won this round.

OOC: Also, I'm gonna be gone from the 21st to the 28th or so -- so I guess Gwen can be bunnied to safety while I'm gone.

Or killed off. But preferably not, 'kay? :P

-Void

Edited by Dreadheart

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:But what the pilot of the Fury didn't know, and could never have planned for, was the exact design of the drill. It did hit the machine's flanks, embedding itself in the armor. But it was designed to drill through armor, the screams of the gears was merely the noise as it began to work harder. However, there was one far more important design factor; most drills used for work pushed, forcing the target away unless it was solidly set. And this was the mechanism that the Devastator had expected when he set the correct course for his saw based attack. This drill used the ridges along the length of it to pull.

And that was just what it did, yanking the Fury forward as it did its job, furiously burrowing into the metal, but more importantly, causing the blade of the saw to strike far from its mark. The blade spun harmlessly behind the Supernova, who was far closer than had been calculated for. Soon enough, the attack would be adjusted. But it wouldn't have the time for that.

As news of Sakajima's injury flew through the airwaves, Alistair's expression grew blank, cold. The predatory glee vanished, the exhilaration, all of it, replaced only by a cold fury.

Armor integrity; 52%.

Core power levels; 74%

Solar power reserves; 100%

"Spiral Drill. Full burn." He said in a voice as cold as ice, flipping a switch on his controls. In an instant, the entirety of the power built up in its reserve cells was transferred to the drill, resulting in a burst of energy. Sparks flew as the drill spun faster, and faster, and faster, yanking the Fury forward even further as it drilled deep within its armor to decimate the pilot inside.

A Thunder Fury was the best armored machine the robots possessed, but armor only went so far. And it most certainly did not go far enough to defend against such an attack. Based on known armor specifications and the angle of attack, the Fury had perhaps ten seconds until its armor was breached.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: The forward shields of the Banshee-01 flared up as they deflected the blasts from the Reclaimer. They'd hold for a while, and the heavy armour of a Sonic Phantom longer after that. Damage judged the danger to be negligible. The Silent Strike though had no such shields and far lighter armour, it could not hold out against a sustained attack. And while the evasive manoeuvres it was taking might have kept it safe from regular fire, the Banshee had its built in tracking system to monitor the battlemech's movements. As the ploy with the missile rack had failed, Damage was this time aiming for the thrusters built into the Silent Strike's lower legs, as they were exposed and lightly armoured. To avoid these being taken out and the mech being grounded, the pilot within would have to push the Silent Strike to the upper-limits of its agility, as the bulkier vessel wasn't quite as graceful in the skies as the Stealth Hunter. Constantly being pushed like that would result in engine overheat, which would inflict damage upon the engines just as effectively as any energy burst from the Banshee's guns. The machine was in jeopardy if it still still and took the hits, and if it kept flying to avoid them. Damage wondered if the pilot inside was smart enough to realise that

OOC: And assuming I'm still allowed to control the NPC robots...

IC: The chest weapon of the G-Machine tore through the Thunder Fury. Heavily armoured it may have been, but the blast had been too close and the ammunition too high powered.The entire front of the battlemech was shredded, leaving nothing but smoke and trailing, sparking wires. The Thunder Fury shuddered slightly, then toppled forward as physics took over. Already naturally front-heavy with all those guns, and leaning forward to use its saw-blade, even the inertia of the G-Machine's weapon couldn't knock it backwards. It tumbled down right on top of the G-machine, showering it in sparks from destroyed electronics and acid from ruptured batteries

IC: There was one flaw in Alistair's plan. While a drill was pretty useful at making holes in things it didn't make holes in the same way that something like a jackhammer did. It used those same ridges and spirals to bore smoothly through material. And in this particular situation "smooth" was the operative word. The faster the drill went the less pulling effect it had as the spiral screw wore away the armour rather than gripped it. So when the Thunder Fury simply stepped backwards it met no resistance, sliding neatly off the drill, leaving it spinning away at thin air.

The borehole had nevertheless broken its central gatling array, so it couldn't respond with an instant spray of fire. Instead it pointed its ion cannon at the modified Supernova's cockpit and fired at point blank range

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Jessica dashed to the side to avoid some missiles, but a few manahed to strike her, mildly damaging her. Josh flew in evasive patterns to avoid the missiles. Then Jessica piloted her mech to jump high above the Thunder Fury, firing missiles down on it, before landing behind it and then activated the mech's saw, striking an arm.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC:The Sonic Phantom began targeting the Reclaimer's thrusters. "C'mon," Cyrista murmured, "just a little more speed!" He was trying to avoid his thrusters being destroyed and grounding him. However, being wired into the Reclaimer, he quickly noticed the thrusters overheating. He quickly came up with a plan to deal with one or both threats. He flew up, then cut the engines, beginning to fall directly onto the Sonic Phantom, targeting it with both machine guns. Due to its rapid fall, there was a cool wind blowing past it, quickly reducing the thruster's temperature.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

I sat in a small, white chair, the catheters in my arm stinging from having left my bed. I really didn't care about the itch right then, my attention given to the Exo-Force pilots out there who'd risked their lives to bring me home, and those still out there needing help. From up in the treatment room, it was easy to see who was winning. Despite our courage and greater abilities, the robot horde never fell back. For ever one of those iron buckets shredded, another took its place. My fists curled in anger, then relaxed when I remembered it wasn't plural anymore. A flurry of activity from below, and I saw a group of Uplinks scuttle out to bring ammunition and medical care to the closest barricade. They did their job and returned, leaving the stockpile of batteries and bullets alone for use. The pilots of those little orange mechs had done their job, and returned. My thoughts went to Kazebushi, her riddled frame barely visible in the carnage of sheared metal strewn around the Thunder Fury I had fought. A hand was raised to the sky, and I smiled wryly at the crude gesture made by the only remaining finger.

"Well girl, we held them back for a bit. I guess that was cool."

OOC: Hey, Adders, about all the "shields" stuff: please don't just go about auto-blocking everything. Also, I think Snark did an excellent post about digging into that Thunder Fury, and it makes no logical sense for a bulky mech like that to simply walk off the edge of a giant drill without getting hit in passing just by the shifting of its metallic weight from one foot to another when stepping away. I'm not raising a hissy fit, yet I do want to point out that every now and then it helps to take the hit. Case in point: Sakajima.

Edited by Kughii

IC: Garry (G-MACHINE) ~ Tenchi Bridge

Trapped underneath the crackling corpse of a Thunder Fury, Garry breathed a sigh of relief. The fall had done some decent damage to his own machine, but in the end, he had gotten out of his predicament mostly unscathed. His mech could still move, although his communications were down, as well as his sensors. With the limited view from his cockpit, he could not see any of his fellow pilots, but he hoped that they were still alive.

A console nearby sparked, and promptly shut down.

"There goes the coilguns," he muttered, powering up the G-MACHINE. "If I get through this, I will really need to get on with fixing it up."

Although damaged, Garry was successful in pushing the robot off his mech's body, and slowly staggered to his feet. He may have been weaponless except for the close-range shotgun built into his chest, but that did not been he was completely out of the fight.

"This might be useful," said the bald man, leaning his mech down to pick up the Thunder Fury's now deactivated sawblade. "Might not rip things to shreds, but it will suffice."

Hey, Adders, about all the "shields" stuff: please don't just go about auto-blocking everything. Also, I think Snark did an excellent post about digging into that Thunder Fury, and it makes no logical sense for a bulky mech like that to simply walk off the edge of a giant drill without getting hit in passing just by the shifting of its metallic weight from one foot to another when stepping away. I'm not raising a hissy fit, yet I do want to point out that every now and then it helps to take the hit. Case in point: Sakajima.

The Banshee was pointing at the Reclaimer to fire at it. The Reclaimer then returned fire, so logically hit the front of the Banshee. Where the profile specifically said the shields are located. Its not auto-blocking if he opens fire at the most heavily defended spot at my vehicle :P He wants to hit he should try firing from the sides or behind. Worked for the Thunder Striker.

As for the drill, if its going so fast it can wear away armour to move forward through the Thunder Fury then its going to also wear away the sides of the hole its created. Because its a drill. Thats what those spirals on the side of drills are for. And if its caught on the armour rather than drilling through it...then how is it moving at all? If its genuinely stuck to the extent that the ridges are pulling at the armour rather than grinding it, then the weight of the Thunder Fury should be far more than the drill's gears can take and it should be stuck fast even with the extra power.

As for "being hit in passing"...hit by what, exactly? All a drill's force is focused on the point, thats why you don't drill things sideways. I agree fully the post was well-written, but logical sense? There I'm afraid we differ in opinion. If Snark uses a drill as a drill, it's going to act like a drill no matter how poetic he chooses to get about it. Not however Rule of Cool demands. You can't have it both ways, you see, where the drill is somehow both cutting through the armour to penetrate the cockpit yet not cutting through the armour to stay caught in it. Thats not Schrodinger's drill you've got there

IC: Damage hadn't been trying to chase the Silent Strike that was his current quarry, since, well, he had guns. Long range weapons. He didn't need to try and keep on the Reclaimer's tail, just keep the Banshee-01's weaponry pointed at it. So while he'd been doing a lot of tilting and turning he was still roughly over the same spot, merely oriented different. He was pointed up at the climbing mech rather than towards the human positions. This put him in a bit of a dilemma when the climbing mech became a falling mech. Sonic Phantoms were mainly built to go forward but that would only crash him and the Silent Strike faster. Not something he wanted. His shields weren't so good against solid projectiles even when at full strength. Instead he resorted to a slightly more drastic tactic, altering the angle of one of his wing projections so the Banshee pirouetted aside from the plummeting mech. He'd have to re-stabilise before he could even think about trying to find the mech to open hostilities again. On the other hand, judging by the the rate of fall and probably weight of the armour and weaponry...yes, it seemed likely that the pilot would smash into the bridge before he could re-engage the thrusters and alter his downwards course

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Zyki (Fortress, Medical Wing)

Zyki sighs, tapping her fingers against her chin rapidly and in a bored way. As soon as Escape had made it back to the Fortress, Nori had been taken off to the Med. Wing and her along with him, answering questions best she could. In that time, the mechanics got to Escape and now refused to let her go back out into the fray until they had fixed everything.

And judging by the fact that Escape was but one of many mechs waiting for repair, it was going to be a while.

'Wonder if the docs will let me see Sakajima yet.. it'd be better than just sitting here..'

With another sigh, she stands and makes her way towards the on-duty nurse to ask.

~(Sakajima's Room)~

The door behind Nori creaks open as the teenage girl pops her head in, whispering over the sounds of battle outside as so not to wake him if he still sleeps.

"Sakajima? You awake?"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

"Like I could sleep with that going on outside," I said, putting on a brave face as Zyki stuck her head through around the door, her brown hair overlaying the Sonice Phantom plunging through the skies in the barely visible mirror of the window. I watched her reflection, not moving from my chair. "You can sit on the bed, if you want." I gestured with the hand I still had, a looping move around the back of my head, barely self-conscious about the white garment I was wearing.

OOC: CUE EMOTIONAL CONVERSATION TIME! :P JKJK.

Edited by Kughii

OOC: Eh, who knows with that. :P All depends where the conversation leads, after all. ;)

Also is it just me or is Sakajima's profile predicting the future :P

IC: Zyki (Sakajima's Room, Medical Wing)

The girl simply walks up to stand by Nori, joining him in watching the ongoing battle. After a minute or two she speaks, glancing at him every so often while doing so.

"Sometimes I wish the robots had never been created.. We wouldn't be in this war, all the people hurt or killed in it would still be full functioning.."

"But we're stuck with them, locked in constant battle all because once we made the 'bots, we couldn't treat them with the respect they wanted! A-and now.."

She takes a shaky breath, blinking away a tear as memories of the family she's lost trickle through her mind.

"Now all we can do.. is fight.."

OOC: ..wow.

That turned out deeper than I thought it would be.

Ah, whateves, character building FTW :D

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:As Cyrista fell, the Sonic Phantom turned to avoid him. However, he had planned for this. "Right.....about..... now!" He tilted his wings forward by a few degrees, twisting him 180 degrees, from facing down to facing up. He activated his thrusters, at the cost of more stress than usual. "I'm probably gonna have to replace those things once the fight is over," he said to himself. However, it achieved his goal. He was able to retract his guns and grab onto the Sonic Phantom, having taken the idea from an Uplink. However, a Silent Strike's hands were stronger, and with the creak of stressed mechanics, he began digging the Reclaimer's fingers into the Sonic Phantom, getting a good grip.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC: Sakajima Nori"Some would call that foolish," I responded with a wry laugh; "if they weren't in our shoes." My thoughts rambled a bit, taking in less of the fight with each passing explosion. Everyone in the team had a relative lost to humanity's mistake. Some were taken as hostages, others gunned down to protect their children, without taking time to wonder who would inherit the janitorial position. "Not like we have much of a choice though, Zyki-chan; the adults really messed it up for us, huh?" I glanced up toward her shoulder, barely making Zyki's face out under all the grass stained, shoulder length hair. She was still in her pilot suit, the body armor tightly molded for minimal space in the cockpit. I swallowed as my mouth went dry. "Speaking of which, thank you for saving my sorry back side."

IC: Zyki (Sakajima's Room)

She gives him a slight, sad, half-smile, allowing the battle sounds to fill the air for a second or two before speaking again.

"You're welcome, Sakajima.. Even if I didn't get all of you.."

She makes a slight gesture towards his stump, trailing off and shifting awkwardly.

Zyki's not entirely sure that was the best thing to say.. not yet, at least..

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:

I cringed at her words. It wasn't right, but I felt angry. "Yeah, well, nobody's perfect," I said spitefully, letting the pent emotions roll out with the hot tears trailing down one cheek. When I wiped it away, the sleeve of my garment felt like fuzzy cotton candy across my face. If anything, I was more embarrassed about the situation. "I lost it before you could help, so it's really not your fault. Sorry about snapping at you... That's really not a cool thing to do."

IC: Zyki (Medical Wing)

She huff-laughs, another half-smile passing over her lips.

"It's alright, Sakajima, although you're right there. It wasn't all that "cool"."

Zyki makes air quotation marks at 'cool'. After that, however, she places a hand on his shoulder and looks into his eyes while speaking again, her hair managing to fall in front of her face without blocking her sight for once.

"But hey... you're still here, still alive, and still on the north side.. That counts for something, eh?"

OOC: Annndd I'm gonna wait for someone else to post to continue on, starting to feel like we're tennising here :P

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: Thanks Grav's, you lovely ole' buddy! <3

"Sure it counts for something," I said with a sly grin. Her eyes glinted from the explosions outside the window, safe for now by distance from the fight. "I'm still kicking, and the robots are gonna find out just what that means. I just, well, have to wait to get my wires and frame repaired." The use of mech terminology helped ease the struggle inside, and gave the both of us a moment to laugh away our anxiety. I looked back to the battle, slowly realizing I'd never be down there again. I broke orders to buy time, and will lose my pilot's rank...

Edited by Kughii

OOC: uhhh.. nah thanks brah :P

i mean if that's how it somehow eventually evolves toward than maybe, but i think there's too much other stuff for that to happen right now

sry :P

IC: Zyki (.. You should know.) (Medical Wing)

She follows his gaze, but interprets the battle in a different way, frowning at the amount of Robot Vehicles against the Human.

"..Ya know.. The 'bots are practically better than us... they think faster, work harder, are more easily fixed, don't question orders.."

A moment of 'silence', although the ongoing battle makes true silence impossible.

"Really, all we've got is creativity, and the 'bots are getting closer to being just as good as us in that everyday.. Added to the fact that they've taken many scientists captive and forced them to create new designs, thus reducing the need for creativity, I wonder how we are holding our own in this war.."

OOC: guys guys

i just realized

even with Exo-Force, Lego keeps their 'Imagination/Creativity' emphasis strong

mind boggled

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: Zyki is 16. Nori is 19.

My head lulled back over the chair, view suddenly returning to the white ceiling of sound-tiles. I was tired, and the pain medication had begun wear off. "It's like a virus," my words came out quiet, mainly because I wasn't paying much attention to what I said; "in a computer system, a virus is only as good as its programming. Sometimes, you have hackers who are good enough at their job to actually give the virus programs to simulate a learning-type system, different algorithm combinations and coding can do that; it's really hard to pull off though. I guess we gave them the baseline, but they have to constantly throw themselves against us in order to test the efficiency of their new programming, like a hacker seeing if his bug works by infecting a friend's laptop.

"The point is, well, I dunno'. I didn't have much of a point."

IC:(Hikaru)

I grinned behind the glass screen of the cockpit, looking over my opponents. There were 5 thunder furies, 3 of which were slowly turning around to approach me. The extendable bridge I was on was thin, so it was too small for two thunder furies to stand abreast. Thus, only a single one could engage me at a time. Piece of cake, right? Not entirely.

I sliced the power cord to the first thunder fury, cutting off power to the ion cannon, then stabbed it's side with my electro blade as it was turning, rupturing the power core. Luckily, this wasn't major enough to cause an explosion, but only disable the systems of the enemy mech so I could get a couple nice hits in. You guys wanna hear a recipe? First, you slice the knees with your blades, then you blow a hole the size of a sub sandwich into the pilot's chest. Then you deliver a non-tender swirling kick to the waist, knocking the robot scum off the bridge. By the time it reached the bottom of the gorge, it will resemble a platter of mashed potatoes made of metal. Bon Appetit!

You see, I bet these robots had learned a little bit from their encounter with Alistar: One-on-one, a thunder fury against a good human pilot doesn't stand much of a chance. And I'm sure the toasters already have a pretty thick file on me: They know I'm a threat. And they're right. Anyways, enough of the chatter. The next Thunder fury crouched low and swung with his buzzsaw at my mech's legs, meaning to cleave them off at the knees. The mech behind it was standing tall and imposing, leaning forwards to get a shot at me with it's ion cannon. Silly robots. Tricks are for humans. These buckets couldn't scratch me if they had a legion of thunder furies. Well, maybe that was a -tad- of an exaggeration. Anyways, I was smarter than them. Yes, they could think at literally the speed of light, and yes, they could amass armies large enough to challenge mankind. But we humans had something they didn't. Free will. And emotion. And, quite frankly, intelligence. The answer to my predicament was simple: go up. I engaged my thrusters and boosted to the sky, dodging the blasts gracefully. I yanked the throttle back, turning off the thrusters and letting my mech fall a couple dozen feet, a fall it was designed to take if necessary. Not only was I falling, but I was moving my mech's arms as well. Until my sword was pointed directly at the first enemy pilot. The blade, driven by gravity, sliced deep into the robot pilot and thin interior armor, as well as the power core.

I turned to face the next enemy, pulling my blade out slowly.

IC: (Thunder Fury)

On the extendable bridge near Hikaru, Holly yuan and a robot were dueling in a deadly dance of plasma and blades. The thunder fury was pulled off balance by the Betelgeuse, but as it stumbled forwards, stray bullets moving in an undesired direction, the robot pilot used it's inertia to it's advantage. Continuing to stumble forwards, the thunder fury rammed the Betelgeuse. There was a limited amount of space on the relatively tiny extendable bridge, so the chances of the mammoth thunder fury ramming and crushing the Betelgeuse were quite high.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: ..that too. :P

IC: Zyki (Room)

She blinks slowly before speaking, concern and confusion mixed into her voice.

"Er.. alright then.. perhaps now would be a good time to get back into bed, k? Ya need to rest up for when the docs fix you up, Sakajima.. Alright?"

The girl gazes down at him from her standing position, concern evident on her face. A hand is extended, offering to help him up if he needs.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

She had a point. Just because I was going to be knocked out while the docs did whatever they were going to do to me didn't mean I should keep up the appearance of being alright. With a sigh of defeat I let Zyki guide me and the metal pole with all the fluid bags back to the bed, slipping under the sheets awkwardly without my arm.

"It's gonna' take a little getting used to, I guess." I gave a light laugh at my comment, then cringed from a sudden burst of pain in my shoulder. My wiring was all off, the nerves sending referral pain cross-laterally. I hope the docs come soon; I thought as my eyes closed and I heard the door do the same.

IC: Holly Yuan (BETELGEUSE) ~ Tenchi Bridge

The Thunder Fury staggered, crashing into Holly's mech before toppling over and dropping into the river below. It had been a shock for her enemy to fall onto her, but other than a few dents and a bruise or two, Holly and the Betelgeuse were perfectly fine.

"What to do next?" she wondered pulling her mech to its feet.

She didn't wait for an answer, pulling her mech back off the small bridge, and slamming a powered up fist into the edge of the smaller bridge.

IC: The sudden added weight of an entire Silent Strike threw off Damage's attempts to steady the Banshee-01 and kept the craft spinning wildly round and round. It stopped him interfering in the main battle, sure, but it was bad luck for the Reclaimer. It was right there dangling in front of the Banshee's guns, one set of which was already swivelling to fire. The blasts of plasma from the pair of cannons were aimed at the Reclaimer's power cable. No power meant no grip on the Sonic Phantom, and no thrusters to fly when it fell

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:Cyrista saw the paired cannons swivelling to fire at him, tracing the path of the blast directly to his main power cable. "Oh, no, you don't!" He activated his thrusters, flipping around to land on top of the Sonic Phantom, arms swivelling to maintain a hold on the side.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC: Zyki (Medical Wing)

As she shuts the door behind her with a small click, that of the little metal stub jutting out into the hole made for it, a small sigh leaves her lips. Sakajima had, thankfully, gone back to bed without an argument, saving her sometime and him some energy.

As she turns a corner, heading out of the Medical Wing back into the main hall of the Fortress, her hand-held radio blares out a quick message, they're starting work on Escape, but have gotten stuck on part of the construction and don't want to muck it up.

"Be right there."

'Wow. The mechanics actually admit that they can't understand a mech fully and entirely. Aha, knew using different colors for the same things in different sections of the mech would toss 'em up.'

And while her face shows nothing, within she gives a small, sly, smirk.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Jack Storm [Medical Wing]

Jack was running towards the Medical Wing. He had heard that Sakajima and Zyki had come back to the base from a fight, which had gotten him a little worried. The two were some people he was better friends with, seeing as how they were all still teenagers.

Jack ran into Zyki, who was leaving the Wing. Jack looked at her and said, "Hey! Is Sakajima alright?"

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

I speedwalked towards the medical wing of Sentai Fortress, curious about the latest casualty we had taken. Sakajima Nori, a brave young pilot, had apparently lost an arm in combat today. Outside his room, there were two other pilots conversing quietly, so as not to disturb the sleeping man. I approached my comrades, still wearing my pilot suit.

"Hello," I introduced myself, "How is the patient?"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)