OOC: But are you the judge of who my character can be? Plus, you said almost everyone hated your character, not everyone. Plus, they don't have to get along. He might just not hate your character with the rage of a thousand suns.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC:You do have a point there. He might not hate Cyrista, but I would like it if he didn't like him and passively or actively avoided him. As for almost everyone, that means the four I mentioned, plus probably a couple others.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

OOC: Fine, but I think avoiding is a sign of hate, so how about neutral behavior? Like, I don't try to avoid or go after everyone I see. Most of the time, people are just people, and I'd like that to be how my character reacts to yours. Also, why does Zakaro get the special treatment?

Edited by JiMing

OOC:His character barely talks, so she probably wouldn't insult and taunt Cyrista. I could be wrong, but that's how I read it. As for neutral, I guess that's fine.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

Also, consulting players beforehand when it comes to including their characters into backstories and such is really just considerate, and takes out any future headaches. ;)

That was what I was trying to tell him. Also, I'm still miffed at his belief that he could decide how other player characters would interact with his, which wasn't very considerate to me. I can only hope we've made an agreement. Edited by JiMing

Name: Sakajima Nori

Gender/Species: male/human

Appearance: Sakajima Nori is short and thin, his almond eyes onyx in color, and hair a tangled black mess. No longer a pilot, he wears a pair of black jeans and combat boots, an white T-shirt, and the traditional mechanist's jacket in orange. His left arm below the elbow is robotic and the color of gunmetal, lost in a fight with a Thunder Fury on Tenchi bridge.

Skills: Sakajima is a strategist and mechanic, spending his time cooking, building card towers, or sending information to the pilots in battle. His robotic arm can hack into computer networks and review/alter data (approved by Gravity), from his fingers and palms. The inside of his forearm folds out to be a one-handed keyboard, and a small screen can slide from the anterior.

Personality: After losing his arm, Sakajima cooled down and lost most of his hot-headed personality. Now far less prone to fighting, and rarely feeling the need to "act cool," Sakajima is a helpful and kind member of the team. He has a suave comedic flair, and enjoys banter during high stress situations.

Weaknesses: is afraid of spiders and allergic to cats. Sakajima does not have a mech, having lost his pilot's license after the battle he lost his arm.

Edited by Kughii

OOC: Tis' fine in my book, mainly for the reasons that avmatoran mentioned along with the fact that Zyki has had personal contact with the robots, and so can somewhat relate to how Cyrista deals with his robotic side.

Also, considering that she arrived at the Fortress in a Sentry II, she's likely been treated somewhat the same way as Cyrista, as in being accused of being a spy/traitor for the robots.

So yeah. It's fine, but I would've preferred being asked first. :)

IC: Zyki (Bridge)

She only sighs and launches herself away. There was a few too many people there for her liking, and definitely one too many huge egos.

Escape jumped over the bridges before settling on one near the edge of the mountain. Setting Escape to scan the bridges around them from trouble, she takes a moment to watch the clouds go by.

"If only everyone else could appreciate the little things.."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC:

Sakajima and kamibushi Approved.

@ The lonesome Wanderer: I'm not sure, so I'll wait on the other GM's opinion.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC:

Av, I just have to say this. Jack is going to be one of the people that likes Cyrista. Hating someone is the exact opposite of Jack's personality.

Why does everyone join the new LEGO RPGs, and not the old ones, like Alien Conquest, Lego Universe and Ninjago?

IC: Jack Storm

Jack looked down below him. On one of the bridges, a firefight was breaking out. Jack ran to the robot side of the bridge, slamming his way through with his mech's massive bulk, and then stepped off the bridge.

The mech slammed into the bridge, denting it, but Jack was okay. The mech was designed to absorb shocks. Jack got up, and looked around.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: Hm...

I suppose there's nothing wrong with a character having a temporary Mech issued to them for a mission/when repairs are being done to their main one, but I'd rather not have a character have two personal mechs for their own use whenever. You can certainly change primary mechs, just be sure to mention it in the profile.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

I'm glad that was over. I walked around on Tenchi bridge, keeping an eye out for any enemies.

OOC:

Name: Drone 0350Gender: Masculine Programming.Age: 20Species: RobotAppearance: Drone 0350 is a standard bronze-plated robot, but he carries a submachine gun on his back at all times. He has less armor than the standard robot, making him faster and more maneuverable.Skill(s): Combat.Personality: Daring and hotheaded.Weakness(es): Lightly armored. Mech:Designation: Sentry 0350

Type: Sentry IIEquipment:

Right Shoulder: 4 Compact missiles

Right Arm:A superheated Plasma Sword

Left Arm: A Gatling gun, which takes a few seconds to charge up.

Left Shoulder: Extra ammunition for the Gatling gun.

Torso:Rocket boosters on the back to fly with.

Appearance: The Sentry 0350 is a standard sentry II model, with a Gatling Gun for one arm, and a plasma sword in the other. It is painted in green Camouflage colors.Notes: Piloted by Drone 0350.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Gunzer-001

...recieving mission..

target: human mecha "Escape" and it's pilot

objective: analyze mecha and pilot through anonymous communication

The voice of a young man came out over the Escape's radio "Paging Zyki. Do you see anything suspicious?"

OOC: would that be bunnying? If so, I'll edit.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

Name: Meca One

Age: Artificial Intelligence has been around for some time, though his Robot body is fairly new.

Species: Robot

Appearance: Made completely of metal as cold as the analytical mind that inhabits its, Meca Once's body has been crafted to the highest specifications, with an innumerable amount of “improvements” made to it. Outside, he looks like a standard Robot, one with black and gold armor, that is.

Skill(s): Genius planner and tactical thinker, because of his advanced artificial intelligence, Meca One has slightly more creative abilities than his robot counterparts. He's an excellent mech pilot, though rarely goes into battle himself, preferring to direct the human's downfall from afar unless he's certain of victory.

Personality: Cold, analytical, and plotting the downfall of his former human overlords every second. Meca One isn't just an evil robot, he's the evil robot, and has a personality to match.

Weakness(es): His want of the destruction of the humans outweighs anything else in his mechanical mind, as such, self-preservation isn't as important to him as it is other robots, leaving him vulnerable in situations without the odds stacked in his favor.

Mech: (Uses various)

Designation: Venom 1

Type: Venom (Original Design)

Equipment: A gatling laser cannon takes the place of the left arm, while a dual heavy laser cannon replaces the right. Two giant warhead missiles sit on each shoulder, with a destroyer disk launcher attached between them. Like in all Venoms, two light laser cannons are mounted to the body. The torso weapon hardpoint has been replaced with enhanced communication arrays, allowing for almost instantaneous direction of robot forces.

Appearance: It's big, black-armored, heavily weaponized, mech that serves as Meca One's personal Battle Machine. Immediately identifiable on the battlefield.

Notes: Seems to have been given a number of improvements over the basic Venom design, similar to Meca One himself.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC:

Yes, it is. Also, It's a Staff Character, so both me and Gravity can play as him.

Edited by Bulik

She slowly blinked and looked down at the radio. This was.. odd..

Someone contacting her, seemingly without being told, and not using her last name wasn't a normal occurrence. Especially when this was someone she didn't know.

Zyki cautiously replied, while having Escape trace the signal. Probably someone from the Fortress..

"No, sir. Why do you ask?"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Ooc hey friendly toa-heroes, let's put on the stop-breaks and use the pm system. Love it!-- kughzIc nori sakajimaI was cool. The ramen noodles flew from pot to hand strainer with precision only a mechanic could apply. My victory head band was drenched in steam and sweat, black hair poking uncomfortably underneath. Thin slices of meat lay like a reme of paper on the adjacent cutting board. Fifty bowls, along with sensei's guilded art piece, sat waiting to be filled for only thirty seconds. I was a blazing speed demon, a veritable oni. Too bad I was alone in the kitchen.

OOC: Let's mix things up a bit, hm?

IC: Robot Forces [Tenchi Bridge]

A shadow crept across the Southern half of the Tenchi Bridge, blocking out what sunlight had shined down during the early hours of the day. The shadow was accompanied by the clanking of metal, the whirr of gears, and the faint hum of laser weaponry charging up as it advanced closer towards the first of many orange-armored human gates that blocked the passage towards the Sentai Fortress. It was then that the dark shapes of the heavily armed Robot Battle Machines stepped out of the morning fog, their dark armor glinting dangerously. At the forefront stood a massive Thunder Fury, it's Ion Cannon already charging up to attack. Behind it marched a squad of Sentries, their dual rockets locking into firing position.

Across the bridge on the human half of the mountain, an alarm sounded, one that the pilots had heard far too many times in recent memory: The Robots were attacking.

OOC: Woo, so, feel free to jump in on this. I'll be responding as the Robots to attacks and such, and I'll try and get Bulik in on this to speed up response time and all that.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Name: Roy WhiteGender: Male

Age: 28Species: HumanAppearance: Black hair, very large, wears a blue and white suit to match his mech.

Personality: Values intelligence in others. Isn't seen at the Fortress very much, mainly defends his own home, located at the end of a smaller bridge. His training routine consists of ramming into walls, sitting under waterfalls and jumping off buildings. Frequently complains about the heat. Most of his strategies are defensive.

Skill(s): Smart, limber for his size, high pain tolerance, good at creating mechs and other technology...Weakness(es): ...but not so good at piloting them. He moves very slowly both on foot and in mech. In fact, he won't move his mech more than he has to. Doesn't handle high temperatures well.

Bio: Once created a robot named Sapphire. When she rebelled along with the others, Roy deactivated her. She is somewhere unknown, and Roy hopes to get to her before the other robots do. He was willing to create battle machines for the Exo-Force, but didn't expect to find himself piloting one. Mech:Designation: The Glacier

Type: SupernovaEquipment: Right hand holds a large shield. Left has a claw like the Grand Titan's. Inside this claw is a laser that uses the panels for power. Has two missiles on the chest, but these are for emergencies only.Appearance: A Supernova that is white and blue instead of the usual yellow and red.

Notes: Stands outside his house to prevent other mechs from getting too close.

IC:Gunzer-001

..recieving mission..

goal: support attack on human side

Zam is not battle-ready/as such, pilot basic Sentry II

start//

A Sentry II, with the word GUNzER decaled onto it's right sholder, joined the attacking robot force.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC:

Da ####....?

C'mon! We just got out of a fight, and now the threat has been multiplied tenfold? Seriously? Today was not a good day. I better get some good karma for this. I only have three missiles left... and there are 5 enemy mechs.

My fingers danced over the touchscreen control pad on my mech, selecting targets for my missiles. with the press of a button, the three missiles on my left shoulder zoomed past. A bright point of light shoots forward from the group of robots, then fizzes out like a firework. A flare. ####it! it threw most of the missiles off course, but one still managed to find it's target. There was a brilliant explosion as the rocket found it's mark, hitting a sentry. severing the right arm of the mech, and throwing it's robot pilot down into the gorge. The corpse of a battle machine crumpled slowly with a moaning sound.

Well this sucks. they must've had this all planned out in their simulations. One day I wanna rip that grin off Meca One's face. Permanently. Well, to do that I have to survive this, first. So here I am, without missiles, standing out in the open with 5 bloodthirsty robots... At least my day couldn't get any worse, right?

Mission received. Join assault force.

Engage weaponry. Safety off. Speed optimal.

Drone 0350 hovered over the bridge in his sentry II, the jump jets spewing out black smoke. It lands behind the group of robots and joins formation where they new deceased member used to be.

####. "Guys, we have a major problem," I said over the radio, panicking.

IC: Roy

It was a dark day, and that usually meant a cool one. He decided it wouldn't be too much trouble to go outside. Then he heard the steps. "Of course. Can't have a nice day without getting invaded" The Glacier was where it always was, and he got ready for anything that might make it's way down there.

Edited by Valendale

IC: Josh Hu"Yeah, this is a problem." he said while firing laser blasts at the Sentries. "Do you guus think they have any laser weapons? My Thunder Striker can project an energy shield which is capable of absorbing laser shots and can amplify them so I can shoot it back out from my laser cannon. It could possibly give us a slight advantage..."

IC:Cyrista was flying around the mountain on patrol when he heard the noises of battle. He flew around to the Tenchi Bridge and saw a force of robots attacking. Without a word, he flew nearer, brought his laser machine guns forward, put the handles in his mech's hands and opened fire.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

The trace came back. It was on the robot side of the mountain, and so she sighed. Of course the 'bots would attempt something like this..

Not replying to the robot, she instead turned Escape back towards where they had came, with cries of warning sounding from the public channel.

Upon arriving on a bridge above Tenchi, she pulled out Escape's pistols and opened fire on the Sentries. She aimed for the rockets, hoping to blow at least a few of them.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Robot Force

The attacking Robots, their numbers now joined by a few other of the machines, didn't flinch as a rocket took out one of their number. Instead, the remaining three Sentries simply raised their right arms as one, before unleashing a volley of four missiles towards the defending humans. They didn't seem to be aiming, rather just trying to keep the humans down.

That was, until multiple laser blasts shot into the group from the Thunder Striker, and the tan-armored Battle Machines sprang to cover. Laser-melted holes covered their armor, but they otherwise seemed undamaged by the sudden attack. Now behind cover, the Sentries were mostly protected from Escape's dual pistol blasts, for now.

Meanwhile, the Thunder Fury's Devastator Pilot let his thick armor absorb the damage from The Reclaimer's laser machine guns, confident that the Thunder Fury's heavy armor could protect him for a time. The gigantic Battle Machine turned towards the modified Silent Strike, it's chest-mounted gatling laser cannon spinning up before spraying red bolts into the sky at the blue and maroon Battle Machine.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Josh HuJosh smirked. "Perfect..." he breathed to himself. Flying over in front of The Reclaimer, activating his energy shield. The lasers were absorbed, and the Thunder Striker amplified the lasers and soon it was ready to fire. Josh looked for a good point to strike the robot force with the charged laser shot.

Edited by JiMing

IC: Jack Storm

The Great White Shark walked onto Techni Bridge, causing slight vibrations as it did so. Jack's mech was one of the biggest produced. Jack looked at the robot forces that were trying to attack. A small fire fight was breaking out between a modified Silent Strike and a Gate Defender against two Thunder Furies.

Jack ran towards one of the Thunder Furies, tackling it and started to fight wrestle with it. The Thunder Fury might be big, but the Great White Shark was bigger.

OOC:

Just to be clear, Jack is attacking the Thunder Fury that Gravity controls.

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?