IC:

"But I'm fine." Abraham protested, not for the first (or last) time, putting weight on his ankle to emphasize his point. "It's just a little bump, happens all the time. All you've got to do is walk it off, and it'll put itself right after a while. If it's giving you grief, just take a quarter aspirin tablet, a half if it's really being troublesome. Right as rain in a while."

"Or it'll be a couple days, and you just avoid using it until it's better. Working the floor pedals will be a pain, but it's workable."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

• 2 weeks later...

IC:

Abraham tried to resist being pushed off balance. Unfortunately, his back foot was also the one with the injured ankle which promptly failed him when he tried to brace himself with it, causing him to drop onto the bed. Almost instantly, he moved to push himself back up, opening his mouth to protest-

Only to close, and frown as he pushed on the bed experimentally. Then again, bouncing on it slightly.

"... What is this?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

"You sleep on them, silly," I said, shooting a sidelong grin at Vanessa which I was hoping would convey my feelings of hey Van, you know how you're always saying that I'm super-weird, well now I'm -not- the super-weirdest person in the room so hahahahaha!

"And you're not always gloomy, Vanessa," I added. "You smirking when you came into the cafeteria this morning. Since when do gloomy people smirk?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"Sleeping on one of these doesn't make sense." Abraham continued, seemingly without noticing (or at least paying attention to) the topic change that had occurred while he thought about the answer he'd been given. Pushing on the mattress experimentally, he continued, "There's no back support, so you can't sleep sitting up. You'll end up on your back. You couldn't fit one of these in a cockpit, either."

"So if you're stuck sleeping on one of these, you have to sit up and walk to your machine in order to be ready. That's not quick enough to be safe. Besides, sleeping lying down is weird."

Edited by Ninth Krayzikk

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"I'm pretty sure I caught a foreign word."

Abraham observed with shocking relevance to the current conversation. The foreign pilot's eyes moved from one of the two pilots opposite him to the other and back, noting expressions and conspiratorial. Head cocked slightly in innocent befuddlement, he subtly put weight experimentally on his ankle. Eyes moved once more from one pilot to the other, then to the exit. Then, after a pause, to the vents. Then back to the pilots.

D a n g e r.

Edited by Ninth Krayzikk

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Vanessa

"Oh I know exactly how to do that," Vanessa whispered back, each and every word enunciated with perfect clarity. "You'll be regretting this deal when I pinch him from right under your nose~."

The older woman pulled away with a smug grin, her eyes twinkling with a conspiratorial light.

This was going to be fun.

IC: Garry

"I sense a disturbance in the force," stated the middle-aged man.

Name: D.A.N.E (creative I know)

Species: Robot

Appearance: D.A.N.E looks like any old sentry pilot but with gunmetal armour instead of the regular bronze.

Skill(s): D.A.N.E specializes in dive in/dive out attacks.

Personality: D.A.N.E is pretty similar to an average pilot but has a concept of sarcasm.

Weakness(es): He is pretty easy to see with his gunmetal armour.

Mech: Soldier

Designation: Armour Piercing

Type: Sentry

Equipment:

• Right Shoulder: Armour Piercing has a small machine gun on its right shoulder
  • Left Shoulder:
  • Right Hand: Regular sentry gear
  • Left Hand: Regular sentry gear
  • Torso:

Armour Piercing also has a small quadrant symbol on its left shoulder.

OOC: Muhaha its alivvveee! *uses defribillator*

IC: D.A.N.E 

D.A.N.E looked at the other side of the mountain. Pathetic. Look at them trying to resist. They will never win. We will prevail. He thought, polishing his mech. He tweaked the machine gun, fixing its barrel. It had overheated last time in battle so he tweaked the cooling system which had broken. The cooling system finally cooperated and decided to work. He sat in his mech, looking down on the bridge. He would need to get going soon. He had humans to eliminate.

OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by VahkiDane

IC: Eli

”Abe look I'd love to help but they already strapped me to the blasted bed,” I explained, sympathetic to his current plight. ”Which wasn't the greatest idea with Vanessa arou--”

I was cut off rather abruptly by an ear-splitting, computerized tone that sliced though the air. It was a tone that filled me, and probably every other living human here with dread.

The alarm was sounding off, and that meant only one thing: the robots were coming.

”Someone get these off me, quick.”

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Sarah Taylor - Armory -

Sarah....Sarah....wake up....

Sarah blinked, looking around in confusion. She found herself surrounded by rather expensive weapons and equipment. Was she in the armory? 

"How...did I get here?" Last thing she remembered she'd been heading toward her bunk...this was definitely not her bunk. 

There was however, a console with a lot of pretty buttons on it, especially appealing was the nice big button that looked like a hazard symbol. 

"Wow I really want to push that..." 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar