Name: Devastator-8015 x-1, shortened to just D-8015
Gender: Masculine Programming.
Age: Advanced AI program matrix has been active for 3 years, while his robot body is completely new.
Appearance: From afar, he seems to have the standard Devastator build, slightly more armored than an Iron Drone, with silvery plates. However, closer inspection shows a number of differences. Compared to other Devastators, his armor has more of a shine to it, with a much more utilitarian form than the blocky pieces of metal that protect most Robots. In addition to being completely segmented to allow for unobstructed articulation, it’s comprised of a metallic-plastic alloy with a higher resistance temperature extremes and metallic wear such as rust. Two glowing blue stripes adorn the left of his chest plate, and a similar pattern is seen just below his glowing red eyes.Skills: As with all Robots, D-8015 has reflexes far faster than that of a human, making him an especially dangerous pilot. His programming is mainly focused on command and tactical decisions, making him an excellent strategist.
Personality: As an experimental AI created to try and rectify the lack of creative decision making that was evident in older Devastator AI versions, D-8015's intelligence is far more "clever", so to say, than what is equipped with standard Robot models. In fact, he almost seems to display what could be described as primitive forms of emotion, though this has yet to be fully studied.
Weaknesses: His plastic-alloy armor isn't as durable as normal Devastator armor, and while his AI is more creative than most, it is prone to glitches and can overheat if too much input is received at once.
Type: Thunder Fury
- Right Arm: Ion Cannon- Slightly modified from the standard issue weapon. The safety lockouts that prevent lasers over a certain power to be created, lest they pierce enemy armor and hit friendlies behind the target, have been completely removed. This weapon is attached directly to the arm to stop it from being knocked from it's grasp.
- Left Arm: Titanium Power Saw- Not that much different from the standard Thunder Fury weapon, other than it's been mounted on the "forearm" of the mech to make room for the much more dexterous manipulator hand that the limb terminates into.
- Right Shoulder: Power Capacitors- An armored power capacitor provides additional power for the Ion Cannon, to supplement the standard power core.
- Left Shoulder: Destroyer Disk Launcher- A turret-mounted weapon that fires off red energy disks that send out waves of electricity that melt through armor and fry enemy systems.
- Chest: Guided Missiles- In addition to the standard gatling laser, four guided missiles are mounted on the chest of the Battle Machine.
Appearance: Besides the obvious fact that it's more armed than the standard Thunder Fury (and pays the price with lack of maneuverability) it's normal maroon trim has been repainted with dark orange, though it's matte black armor has otherwise stayed the same.
Notes: Personally modified by it's pilot, D-8015.
Edited by The Tomorrow Girl, Jul 04 2014 - 03:12 PM.