Name: Devastator-8015 x-1, shortened to just D-8015

Age: Advanced AI program matrix has been active for 3 years, while his robot body is completely new.

Species: Robot

Appearance: From afar, he seems to have the standard Devastator build, slightly more armored than an Iron Drone, with silvery plates. However, closer inspection shows a number of differences. Compared to other Devastators, his armor has more of a shine to it, with a much more utilitarian form than the blocky pieces of metal that protect most Robots. In addition to being completely segmented to allow for unobstructed articulation, it’s comprised of a metallic-plastic alloy with a higher resistance temperature extremes and metallic wear such as rust. Two glowing blue stripes adorn the left of his chest plate, and a similar pattern is seen just below his glowing red eyes.Skills: As with all Robots, D-8015 has reflexes far faster than that of a human, making him an especially dangerous pilot. His programming is mainly focused on command and tactical decisions, making him an excellent strategist.

Personality: As an experimental AI created to try and rectify the lack of creative decision making that was evident in older Devastator AI versions, D-8015's intelligence is far more "clever", so to say, than what is equipped with standard Robot models. In fact, he almost seems to display what could be described as primitive forms of emotion, though this has yet to be fully studied.

Weaknesses: His plastic-alloy armor isn't as durable as normal Devastator armor, and while his AI is more creative than most, it is prone to glitches and can overheat if too much input is received at once.

Mech:

Designation: ETF-3

Type: Thunder Fury

Equipment:

• Right Arm: Ion Cannon- Slightly modified from the standard issue weapon. The safety lockouts that prevent lasers over a certain power to be created, lest they pierce enemy armor and hit friendlies behind the target, have been completely removed. This weapon is attached directly to the arm to stop it from being knocked from it's grasp.
  • Left Arm: Titanium Power Saw- Not that much different from the standard Thunder Fury weapon, other than it's been mounted on the "forearm" of the mech to make room for the much more dexterous manipulator hand that the limb terminates into.
  • Right Shoulder: Power Capacitors- An armored power capacitor provides additional power for the Ion Cannon, to supplement the standard power core.
  • Left Shoulder: Destroyer Disk Launcher- A turret-mounted weapon that fires off red energy disks that send out waves of electricity that melt through armor and fry enemy systems.
  • Chest: Guided Missiles- In addition to the standard gatling laser, four guided missiles are mounted on the chest of the Battle Machine.

Appearance: Besides the obvious fact that it's more armed than the standard Thunder Fury (and pays the price with lack of maneuverability) it's normal maroon trim has been repainted with dark orange, though it's matte black armor has otherwise stayed the same.

Notes: Personally modified by it's pilot, D-8015.

Edited by The Tomorrow Girl

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC:Name: Eleza 9466Gender: Female ProgrammingAge: Has been online for two years body is same ageSpecies: RobotAppearance: Looks similar to a standard Devastator, except is sleeker, shinier, lesser armored, and has pulsing purple circuitry designs on her body.Skills: Eleza is quite smart, and its very innovative for a robot. She is quite a good pilot and mechanic as well.Personality: Eleza is the stereotypical mad scientist. She has a lab they she conducts mysterious experiments in. All robots dread bring put on duty in her lab, add it usually means they well become some freaky lab rat, some of which do not seen to have ever come out of her lab. Every since she first fought Cyrista, she had been determined to capture him and study him.Weaknesses: If Cyrista is in a battle, she will often focus on him, living herself open for attack.Biography: A result of an experiment to emulate the common mind human twins sometimes seem to share, Eleza and her sister Eleka were created with the same exact programming specially tailored to the project. When the special wireless neural link was created, they went into shutdown unexpectedly. When they awoke, Eleka had been reduced to dumber than an Iron Drone, while Eleza was twice as smart, much more innovative, and had the purple circuitry on her shell. Some robots theorize that Eleza sabotaged the link, and this theory had spread, adding to their dread of being in her lab. (Because yes, robots do gossip)Mech:Designation: WHS-24Type: Fire VultureEquipment:The left arm has a laser gatling gun mounted on it instead of a hand. The right arm can either hold a modified flamethrower or its melee weapon, a Stealth Hunter wing. Taken from one of her kills, it had been made razor-sharp and treated in her lab to make it more durable and deadly. The shoulders have missile launchers attached right now, but she had made out ready to switch these out for something else as she desires. The turbo fan has been replaced with two jets, taken from the same Stealth Hunter as her sword. She also has a wireless connection with her mech, which gets better and more precise the closer she is. In combat, she rides it, but she can direct it to go get parts while she's in her lab.Appearance: Almost stock, but the blue has been replaced with purple.

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

OOC:

Hey, av? You said you needed a mechanic, so I made this post, I don't think you saw it.

IC: Jack Storm

"Thanks." Jack nodded and walked away, and then saw a cyborg walking around. Jack walked over to him and said, "Hey, you're Cyrista, right? Do you need any help?"

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:"Sit, stand, leave, stay whatever you want." Alistair replied distracted, draining the last of his coffee, and tossing the cup behind him. Reaching towards the gantry beside the mech, he grabbed a power drill, and began systematically removing the bolts that held on the damaged pieces of armor.

IC:

"Indeed."Panzer paused for a moment, thinking. "The humans will be taking this time to repair their machines, and recover. Unlike us, they get tired. The sole advantage we possess is numbers. If we were to send a second strike force across the Tenchi Bridge immediately, they would be forced to deploy again.""Meanwhile, we could take a few machines and several Rammers across one of the smaller bridges. Resistance would be minimal. We could hit the village, capture as many as possible, kill the rest, and return across the bridge before they realize what happened."

Edited by The Snark Knight

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:"Yeah, thanks. I normally can take care of the damage myself, but this looks like it needs two people to fix. I typically prefer to fix out myself, since most times i've been helped, they sabotaged my mech, but you seem trustworthy enough."

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC: X-71

I nodded curtly. “Excellent idea,” I agreed, “We must mobilize our forces immediately and move to attack.” Without another wasted word, I strode down the hallway and reemerged onto one of the catwalks above the large chamber where the small robot force was recovering.

As I walked, I used the mental network linking us all together to run our new plan by Mecha One. It was met with a glowing approval, giving more momentum to our rapidly forming plan.
On the walkway far above the other robots, I looked at Panzer for a moment, sharing the excitement I was sure we both felt. We were going to change things. Change the tide of the battle. We had a real chance to break this endless stalemate. It must not go to waste.
“Assembled units,” I announced loudly and coldly, “While the humans rest, we must strike again. Our might must not be put to waste. Find new mechs and prepare to move out to attack Techni bridge again while they are unprepared. This time, take a couple Fire Vultures. You could use the aerial support.”
The orders delivered, I spun and turned to walk away to assemble our small strike force, cold excitement running through my circuits. It was a strange thing to feel emotion so strongly.
Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC:Panzer observed the repair bay launch into action, soldiers moving to their machines, and repair drones scrambling to finish their duty. Doorways opened to allow the arrival of fresh machines, Thunder Furies and Fire Vultures primarily, though a Venom or two could be seen in their midst. Sentries were moving into position on the staging ground, both survivors of the earlier engagement, and troops fresh for the fight.

The sole advantage that the machines had over the humans was their numbers. They didn't tire, they didn't falter. Their industrial capacity was immense, and their ability for repair just as significant. The humans, on the other hand, were limited in their forces. They would have to send the same tired pilots, in the same damaged machines. After all, thus far, they had only had less than an hour for repairs.

With a nod to X-71, Panzer turned and began to walk toward the hangar. A mental command, quickly acknowledged by several Iron Drones and a few Devastators, instructed a small detachment of troops to meet he and X-71 in the hangar. Motors whirred as the door blocking his path moved aside, and he stepped out onto the walkway. A few yards away was the access hatch to a modified Fire Vulture; his own machine, the Vernichten. He stepped into the cockpit, flipping a switch to commence start-up procedures.

"Panzer-009, Vernichten, ready for deployment."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Gwen -- Repair Ward

Raising an intrigued eyebrow at his predicament, I immediately set to work. The first step to this would be, of course, to see what the extent of the problem was, and what areas it was affecting. With a few taps of the on-screen display, I deactivated a couple of the power circuits, lowering the amount of energy being passed through the machine -- a practice mainly used by patrollers to reduce the amount of fuel wasted when not in combat. Slowly, the commands were repeated, and more and more circuits were progressively shut off, bringing on increasingly worrisome bouts of static scrambling through the HUD.

Still, the power readings were at full.

Another heart-trembling minute passed, another fritz of the screen; and the entire system went dark with an anti-climatic clatter of circuitry. With almost mechanical speed and precision, a five second countdown started up in my head, waiting for--

--EMERGENCY POWER ON-LINE--

The screens sputtered back to life, and the mech rattled itself awake as all power readings slowly climbed their way back to good ol' green.

"Alright!" I hollered down to the proud owner of this fried-circuit salad of a White Lightning, "It looks like the interface between the main drive and heads-up-display is faulty or something!"

Noticing the expression of unease of his face, I added, "Don't worry though; it shouldn't be too hard for me to fix, depending on what's causing the problem!"

A few electronic commands later, and the power circuits were realigning themselves with the drive, beginning a gradual trickle of power back into the machine. Meanwhile, I had already climbed back onto the upper repair platforms, and had made my way around behind the Lightning, to where the interface should be (presuming the upgrades it had been subject to hadn't messed with the logic of its internal workings). Screws fell away from the back panel, revealing a a mess of wires and converters surrounding a single, massive power drive -- blocky, translucent and glowing faintly scarlet in the dim lighting of the ward.

It took me about three-and-an-eighth seconds to realize what was up with the HUD. The problem was so absurdly obvious that it was just a little embarrassing; one of the connecting wires had been running in a faulty circuit, locked in the last signal that had been given to it before it had been misaligned. With a sigh and a deriding snort towards the last hot-shot mechanic to work on this thing, I unearthed a pair of needle-nose vice-grips from my coat pocket, quickly righting the ####-up, before reattaching the panel. By the time I was finished, it was as if nothing had ever been wrong in the first place.

Already assured in my own ability, the diagnostics which followed barely even registered in my mind. They all just confirmed what was already blatantly obvious to me (read: I'm awesome), allowing me to glide back down to main level, a grin the approximate size and shape of a watermelon on my face as I told my client that, "Alright then, everything should be hunky-dory; 'twas just a misaligned wire, that's all."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Jack Storm

"Alright then. Let's look at that mech of yours." Jack started to walk towards Cyrista's mech, and then turned and said, "This is probably rude, but how did you get all..." Jack gestured around his body, referring to the fact that Cyrista was mostly a robot.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

Alistair didn't respond immediately, too absorbed in his task to fully register the question. Deftly each bolt was removed, until finally, he set the drill to the side. Gripping the sides of the panel, he gave a light tug. With the sound of metal scraping against metal, the damaged plate was separated from the inner mechanisms. Almost carelessly, he tossed it to the side, ignoring the clang as it hit the floor.

"Hmmmm." The young man adjusted his glasses as he stared at the wiring, comparing the scene before him to a mental diagram in his head. "Mostly correct. Mostly. A few of these," He gestured at the wires. "Aren't quite where they should be. But that's easily fixed."Without another word, he prodded the wires back into position, seeming not noticing that the machine's power supply was still active. Technically speaking, there was little danger. But it still wasn't something that most engineers would dare do.

"Alright, what I need now, is a fresh armor plate. Now let's see... Where did they stow the parts for this model." Alistair's eyes, now wide and alert thanks to the arrival of caffeine in his system, scanned the room.

"Gotta be here somewhere."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Please don't intentionally make your human character repair the machine too slowly, a reasonable pace would be fine. Just don't cheat to give your robot character an advantage, okay?IC: Josh HuJosh quickly shut off the power when he realized it was still on. He would need all the power he could get in case of an emergency.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: X-71
Panzer’s mental command over the network summoned three R-1 Rammers, each with a large trailer attached to the rear of the vehicle. The machines rolled into the docking bay where Panzer-009’s Fire Vulture was stationed. The hangar was smaller than the previous one, and the four vehicles and the trailers were cramped between the steel walls. I walked to the edge of the room and tapped a button, flipping over a section of the wall to reveal a small array of handheld weapons. I grabbed a powerful one with a scope and checked the battery levels. High. My aim with a gun was going to be more useful here than my skill as a pilot.
I pulled myself into the driver’s seat of one of the rammers, quickly flipping on the systems and checking the machine to make sure it was ready for this mission. All systems were ready.
“Rammer 57, ready for deployment,” I echoed the calls of the other pilots in the room.
As the loud hum of the Vernichten powering up filled the room, I stood up in my seat and looked to the gunners and pilots of the other Rammers.
“The main force attacking on Techni bridge is currently nothing but a diversion. When the main force attacks, this strike force will move along one of the minor, less defended bridges. Current analysis shows the bridge designated J-16 will serve for our purposes. The goal is to take as many human captives as possible, as undamaged as possible. Kill the rest, and burn the town,” I finished without a trace of emotion in my tone.
I looked to Panzer-009 to finish the briefing.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

OOC: JiMing, it's called realism. By my estimation, the past few posts have taken five to ten minutes in game. That's about how long it takes to diagnose and commence repairs. It would be worse if it was fixed in a single post, simply because you want to be at full operational capacity by the time the next attack starts. Even a simple panel replacement takes time, which is why even a simple parts replacement on a car can take upwards of half an hour, depending on what part needs to be replaced. Heck, taking apart my computer takes at least ten minutes, and that's far less large and complex than a robot.

Detail and realism are good things to be used in writing. Oh, and I never do things one way to give another character an advantage. That's called bad roleplaying. And it is something that I do not do, be it here, or in any other game I play. Doing things with one character to give another an edge is a form of metagaming and godmodding. Oh, and the entire point of the robot attack is that it can occur before repairs can be fully completed on damaged mechs. That's the entire logic behind the timing. So actually, it would once again be even less realistic to fix it quickly. Plus, one machine repaired more slowly is not going to give an advantage, when there's a force of five plus machines present.

So I would appreciate it if you could think about what you say before you imply that someone else is cheating. :)

IC:

"Oh, there they are." Alistair said brightly, sliding down the ladder, and commencing a power walk across the repair bay. The parts for the correct model were stacked in a corner, it'd take just a few minutes to locate the correct panel, and one or two more to bring it back over to the mech in question. Maybe five more to install.

Paint would take longer, though. The panels came in solid white, rather than the white with blue highlights of the machine under repair.

IC:

While X-71 was giving the briefing, Panzer-009 was giving instructions to the other strike force. More specifically, he was briefing them on the machines present during the last battle. The two larger ones soaked up damage in the previous engagement, so they should not be given target priority. Only target them once the others have been disabled. But more importantly, he sent the file on the barrier mech he had seen in the footage.

This time, they would fight harder, and they would fight harder. But he also sent them one more instruction; if they could capture an enemy machine in reasonable condition, or capture a pilot alive, they should do so. However, he stressed over the network, both were secondary objectives. The first was to press the attack as long as possible.

That done, he turned his attention to the troops below. "This is not a combat engagement. Any enemy forces are to be dispatched as quickly and quietly as possible. Once we reach a village, the Sentries will secure the perimeter to prevent the targets from escaping.""Primary capture objectives are humans ranging from fifteen to fifty. Elderly are not a primary objective; they should only be taken if they have valuable knowledge, such as a doctor or a technician. All others should be sentenced to elimination."

"Understood?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:(Robot Force)

The Gates to the robot side of the mountain slowly opened, like the curtains of a theater swinging away to reveal the actors. Although these performers specialized in a different goal. War. Laid out in a perfect formation were 12 mechs, bristling with firepower, and ready to strike. At the lead was a line of 4 sentries, followed closely behind by 3 more, creating a miniature phalanx. Behind those were 3 Thunder Furies, Ion cannons already charging up. Flying above were two Fire Vultures, wielding deadly flamethrowers. This formation had a single goal in mind: to deal out as much firepower as possible. The Robots approached in a steady march.

Tweeeorp!

Tweeeorp!

Tweeeorp!

"Red alert. All Pilots to your battle stations".

The alarm system droned it's pre-recorded message over and over as I raced to the hangar. I was trying to get a bite to eat, but apparently,the robots had a different plan. I arrived in the repair bay just as more missiles were being loaded onto Legion. I climbed up the ladder and jumped onto the cockpit, strapping myself in and powering the mech up in one fluid motion.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: I did not mean to imply anything. I just wanted to eliminate the slightest possibility of it happening, because if I were in that position, it would've been very tempting to do so. So sorry for the misunderstanding, and happy RPing! IC: Josh Hu"Not to be rude, but we might have to hurry a bit. It looks like the robots are attacking yet again."

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Holly ~ Hangar

Holly shivered. It was always so cold in the hangar, but it seemed as if only she ever noticed. Nobody else was ever affected by the temperature. Were they just more used to such climates? She had lived her early life closer to the sea, where it was warmer. It was rather strange though - one would usually assume the cold ocean air would affect her more. But she had memories of warmer days, and the mountain was definitely colder.

"Red alert huh?" she said as the Betelgeuse began to march out of the hangar bay and towards the battle. "Well, here we go then!"

Name: Christina TykonGender: FemaleAge: 26Species: HumanAppearance: This picture, except one of her eyes is totally green.

Skill(s): Crack shot, to the point of mechanical accuracy. Excellent pilot.Personality: "Christina is unstable, emotional, and a danger to those around her." This was said by a psychological analyst shortly before she hooked herself back up to her mech and left the human side of the fight permanently, joining up with the robots. See, she was hit by friendly fire. Her mind was unbalanced, left eye destroyed, and the motor nerves in her arms misfiring. The Robots, actually, "fixed" her up, and she's loyal to them. She's prone to attacks of emotion and rage, though this is normally hidden behind a cool exterior.Weakness(es): Fear of fire, emp bursts will stun her. Mech:Designation: The Hunter in the Dark. ("The Hunt")Type: Stealth HunterEquipment: Two laser blades that extend from the wrists, a gatling gun residing on her shoulder.Appearance: Pure black with green running lights. Otherwise, the norm.Notes: The Hunt has been modified to move extremely fast at the cost of weaponry. The Hunt is also only able to be flown by Christina, as it requires its pilot to be directly plugged in. Nervous system to controls.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Garry ~ Hangar Bay

"No rest for the weary, hm?" said Garry, the muscular man climbing up into his cockpit.

The G-Machine switched on, its engines rumbling as it began to advance through the hangar doors and towards the battlefield.

"Well then everyone," he said, switching on the radio. "It is time to go once more. Remember, we will need to coordinate our actions if we want to resolve this."

IC: Gunzer-001

I'm sitting here, in a blank room, with absolutly nothing to focus on. They're trying to test how I respond to a lack of information.

I can't access most of my systems, I can't shut down, I can't move.

I think that I have come to understand the concept of 'Boredom' that the humans dispised so much.

I have to agree with them.

Edited by The Lonesome Wanderer

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

OOC:Disregard this post. I don't like what I originally said.I'm also just gonna warp into battle, I can't think of a good IC to get me there.

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC: Zyki (Hangers)

As the alarm sounded, she scowls. She hasn't gotten to fixing the broken jump-jet yet.. not good.

Zyki quickly looks around and allows herself a small, unnoticeable half-smile when she sights the object she's looking for.

5 minutes later, Escape runs out of the hanger, duct tape wrapped around one jump-jet's supports.

OOC: Duct tape: Even fixes mechs. :P

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: this is one place where i might be good! i got LOTS of weapon designs in my head, and mech's will be where i got the most blueprints! thanx canis..btw...SOMEONE ROLEPLAY ON LEGO UNIVERSE! Name: : Marcus RaxoniiGender: : maleAge: 23 1/2Species: HumanAppearance: Hazel eyes, dirty blond hair, tall, looks weak thanx to thin arms, but is actually rather strong. Teeth are white, and skin pale from being underground most of life. Eyes betray either rage or a cool, calm, collected intelligence.Skill(s): Master at close-range combat, and great medium range combat. Has tech skills up the mountain and through the jungle! (means really really good with tech.) Thanx to training with close-up combat...mech has a sword, while has two human-sized swords on back. (human, legodian, lego-minifigures...dont ask about the second one.)Personality: Either great to make friends, or raging like a stampede of bulls heading right at you.Weakness(es): Too quick to anger, as such, no ones knows what the heck to do when angry. Mech:Designation: Abomynys.Type: Fused mech, has parts from basicly all others, but started as a silent strike. Whenever there was a graveyard for mechs, Marcus went off and stole from it, being the mech grave-robber, and the Abomynys has a Supernova's solar panels, a Fireflys flamethrowers, and, as said before, a giant sword on back, made out of depleted Neuro-plutonium, a highly dense durable material. Armor same material.Equipment: As stated in type, flamethrowers, a giant sword, and, now the cool stuff. Has the flamethrowers in the shoulders, sword contained on back, and carries a shield made of Neuro-plutonium fused to left hand, having a laser gatling gun welded to the wrist, and a section of the shield slides forward and up to allow the laser gatling to do its job. Has a triple-strengh myomer in the section of mech right above cockpit. AKA the head. The gas canisters are buried deep into the armor, linked by cleaned pipes to the flamethrowers, acting as ammo.Appearance: An abomination of pretty much grave-robbed mechs. Colors are black and red, and the black has a dark-green trim.Notes: Do NOT let this thing near your mech if your a robot!

Edited by ToaDraconixMahvi

OOC: Good to be back.

Alright, so looking over Marcus Raxonii's profile, which seems good so far, though the mech has a bit too much equipment. The Stealth Hunter's wings, and the twin flame throwers would both take up the shoulder slots. Additionally, the sword, gauss guns, and shield would each occupy one of the two hand slots. Same goes for the Supernova's solar panels and the extra armor for the torso slot. You're going to have to choose between those to equip.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Sakajima Nori Medics are like restaurant dishwashers: we show up once the fight has started, and don't leave until everything's cleaned up. While all the battle mechs funneled through the giant orange gateway of Sentei Fortress, I sat in Kazebushi and removed the black burn marks on the metal bridge with a circular sander. By the time the alarm started ringing, I was already flipping buttons and mashing controls through the joy sticks, backing away from the melted plastic bumper on Tenchi Bridge's edge, giving the commands to retreat to the closest barricade. "Private Channel: Gary," I yell at my headgear, feeling all too anxious as the little green triangle blips across the HUD. Taking a breath to calm myself, I start talking. "Sakajima to Gary, we've got a serious problem on the bridge. They're not at the halfway point yet, but the amount is insane. I'm sending over the schematics of their formation now." I fiddle with the messaging system on Kazebushi for a moment, then punch the send button with a vengeance. "Do you read me?"

Edited by Kughii

IC: Garry

Garry nodded, despite knowing that his colleague would not be able to see his actions. Quickly taking note of the information Sakajima had sent him, a growing sense of dread began to build up within him. There was a ridiculous amount of firepower coming their way, and he did not know if the human forces would be able to respond in kind. It was going to be a mess, and one that he did not know if they could get out of alive.

"Sakajima," he said, his composure hardening as he readied himself. "Pass on this information to every one of our forces. We need to be prepared."

If they were to hold against the robot phalanx, then the entire human force would need to be organised and cohesive enough to fight.

"Are we the Romans today, or the Epirotes?"