Fuerza

I definitely like the smooth style you have.

The torso looks a bit big, though, proportion wise. The legs in particular look a bit small for it. Also, while talking about the legs, I'm not sold on the thighs. Putting two HF armor pieces end to end like that doesn't really work for me; the shapes just don't jive. You made it work as well as you could, but it's not super pretty.

Lastly, and this is a small thing, the right arm looks a bit skimpy in general.

Besides that, this is pretty slick and shiny. Very nice job.

My Brickshelf and my Flickr
Shouldn't we read the instructions?

Do I look like a sissy?

~ Calvin and Hobbes

I saw this on Facebook! The arms, legs, and torso are awesome! But the best thing has to be the head.

Edit: Oops, BZP's current advertising policy prohibits mentioning that site. Sorry. : (

-Wind-

Edit: Haha! Not anymore! facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebook.

Edited by Wasp

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Saw this on [offsite Lego blog] and was simply floored. A lot of fully-custom Bionicle or Hero Factory MOCs get weighed down by too much complexity. And while I'm sure this is complex on the inside, it disguises it well. It's sleek. It's sexy. Every element of it is spectacular, from the elegantly-simple yet unique head to the well-shaped feet.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

This guy is the coolest thing I have seen in a long time. It's so streamlined which I rarely (if ever) have seen on a moc. I'm interested in seeing the guts of this guy to see what is holding him together.

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Last thoughts of an unknown Makuta on Toa Erebus

He definatley reminds me of something, or MOC I tried to make. I like the use of the HF spikes as the head, really creative. The cannon is very well designed and the feet look great. Nice work wrapping the tubes around the arm and neck.

Thank you!

I definitely like the smooth style you have.

The torso looks a bit big, though, proportion wise. The legs in particular look a bit small for it. Also, while talking about the legs, I'm not sold on the thighs. Putting two HF armor pieces end to end like that doesn't really work for me; the shapes just don't jive. You made it work as well as you could, but it's not super pretty.

Lastly, and this is a small thing, the right arm looks a bit skimpy in general.

Besides that, this is pretty slick and shiny. Very nice job.

The torso may be a stud big, but the main problem was the picture. The angle and the bending of the legs made the legs seem shorter than they really are =/ I understand your discomfort, I was against putting them too, but there wasn't really any alternative. Not to mention, it looked even worse because of the foot piece on the back being a millimeter too high. Yes, the right arm is indeed too thin, I just haphazardly put it together, since I was cutting it close to a deadline for a contest. I really wish I could have bulked it up a bit more.

Thanks for the review, I appreciate it. Glad you like the MOC.

Nice canon!

Thanks!

I saw this on [another site]! The arms, legs, and torso are awesome! But the best thing has to be the head.

Edit: Oops, BZP's current advertising policy prohibits mentioning that site. Sorry. : (

-Wind-

Thanks, I'll be making instructions for it eventually.

The best thing about it is it's just so darn sleek.

Thank you.

Saw this on [offsite Lego blog] and was simply floored. A lot of fully-custom Bionicle or Hero Factory MOCs get weighed down by too much complexity. And while I'm sure this is complex on the inside, it disguises it well. It's sleek. It's sexy. Every element of it is spectacular, from the elegantly-simple yet unique head to the well-shaped feet.

Glad you like it! It is a bit complex, I guess. I didn't do a good job in hiding it on the back view :P

This guy is the coolest thing I have seen in a long time. It's so streamlined which I rarely (if ever) have seen on a moc. I'm interested in seeing the guts of this guy to see what is holding him together.

Thank you! Well, I'll be posting the head design, eventually. So that may help! But its basically made with lift arms, and ball-joints.

totally rad, broobviously the head is just the absolute best thing about this MOC, but hey the rest of it is pretty neat tooi've always admired the way you manage to slip tubing into gaps to make it more filled in and this one is no exceptioncongrats on tbb ; )

I have an old Flickr account here

Previously Feefeeri/Felix the Cat

I MOC sometimes

Oh by the way, I just realized that his name means strength in Spanish.

Well I originally meant it to mean "Force", but all the other possible meanings fit anyways, so I didn't mind.

totally rad, broobviously the head is just the absolute best thing about this MOC, but hey the rest of it is pretty neat tooi've always admired the way you manage to slip tubing into gaps to make it more filled in and this one is no exceptioncongrats on tbb ; )

Thanks bro <3I'm glad you like the MOC. Yes, those tubes and such are magical :3Thank you! =D

Hello, Lord Oblivion! You're back in black, I see! Well, there's nothing wrong with the classics, as far as that color on MOCs is concerned. :DThat is the single best use of the unwieldy Hero Factory mace pieces that I have yet seen. They make an imposing and very alien head. Fuerza's body also makes nice use of several neat pieces, such as the rounded shoulder armor and the black Atlantis fin. You also made this alien look totally ripped with the placement of the Hero Factory chest armor, tendrils, and medium dishes.Regarding the legs, the adjacent Hero Factory panels look kind of odd and flat from the front, but the rest of the legs are solid. Those are nice feet too -- how did you make them? Finally, I love the various thick tubes that connect to your MOC's arms, and his custom hand and the black blaster are both super cool. He looks like an alien hunter straight out of Metroid, in my opinion.Keep up the good work; I look forward to future MOCs now that you have triumphantly returned. Although, in the future it would be nice to see more creations from you in colors other than black. :P~B~