Completition

Just A Dot

How many of the BIONICLE games have you cleared 100%? I have done every version of every one (by every version, I don't mean PS2 vs. GCN for BIONICLE Heroes, or anything like that, but rather, PS2 vs. GBA vs. DS for BIONICLE Heroes).

I've 100%ed every one of them, 'cept the GBA version of BIONICLE: The Game, which I cannot beat any levels at all except for the final one (using cheats to get that far). For the longest time, I was missing a single lightstone in The Game on console, but when I played through it a few months ago I managed to find it (perhaps because this was the GCN version as opposed to the PS2 one I grew up with?)

Anyway, what 'bout you guys? Which ones were most fun for you? The Game is by far the least fun. I spent nearly 2 hours replaying Tahu Nuva's level.

EDIT: Wow, terrible typo in the topic title. Sorry 'bout that.

Edited by Ghabulous Ghoti

(wait does backlot count)

What is Backlot?

EDIT: Is that, by chance, where this image is from?: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/AvohkahTamer/BloggishStuff/backlot-takua-in-commissary.jpg

Typo in title = lol.Anyway, I got through some of the online games, like MNOG and Glatorian Arena and VNOG, but mostly I got my younger brother to finish them for me. (Does that count? :P)

Of course that counts! Why, when I was younger, I beat all my games for my sisters!

Edited by Ghabulous Ghoti

• 2 weeks later...

I've completed every online game except MNOG2, for obvious reasons (too many glitches). Beyond that, the only other game I've played was Bionicle Heroes (PC version), and I've gotten 100% completion on that game more than a dozen times by now.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

• 3 weeks later...

None, although I have completed Lego Batman DS with every red brick, Traded it away eventually. :3

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

MNOLG I and II (I think, can't remember exactly), VNOLG, and Heroes.

Might be able to finish BIONICLE: The Game next week since we have a better monitor now. Our old one stopped showing the color red, and it was darn near impossible to see where I were standing in the final boss fight. Kept falling through gaps.

OpAXNpl.jpg