Jerbraz Annoys Trinuma: The Movie: Electric Boogaloo: Now 50% Off

25K Now!

"I am a comedic genius."

Among all of the Order's incredibly eccentric and psychopathic members, it is generally agreed upon that Jerbraz is possibly the most arrogant and obnoxious being to ever grace the eyes of Mata Nui. The invisible and supposedly handsome (in his words, as well Johmak's reluctant admissions) warrior loved shoving his ego into the faces of his colleagues, even during the most inopportune times. One of his most annoying traits, however, was his repeated attempts at claiming that he was a genius in the field of whatever had caught his fancy, even though his claims were completely false and unfounded.

Really, the only field he could claim to be a 'genius' in was the field of 'annoying everyone so much that they want to rip his invisible head off and feed it to the tame Doom Viper that lives in the basement'.

"No, you are not," replied Trinuma, who was currently busy thinking up ways to escape a Makuta with greater arrogance than Jerbraz (originally thought to be an impossible feat, but research showed that Icarax's ego rated at a staggering 300 points compared to Jerbraz's 273). "I have yet to see you create a masterpiece of literature that will leave even Tobruk dying of laughter."

"What about the one I wrote about the Karzahni plant a millennia ago?" asked Jerbraz, obviously annoyed at his colleague's abrupt dismissal. "That was brilliant, don't you agree?"

Trinuma pondered, the lumbering titan pushing his anti-Makuta plans into the back of his mind as he attempted to remember what exactly Jerbraz had written all those years ago. But for some reason, it seemed as if he was incapable of placing what his colleague's supposed 'comedic masterpiece' had been. Or had the invisible being simply made up the existence of a possible comedy in order to further bolster his claims of being a, in his words, "comedic genius". Yet Trinuma found that he did not care at all. Jerbraz's claims meant nothing to him, especially when he was busy trying to make sure that he would live throughout any possible Icarax attacks.

His plans didn't take account of any possible partners though.

Oh well, he'd assume that his partners would be competent enough to survive Icarax. After all, the arrogant Makuta was an incompetent nincompoop who could barely kill a Nui-Rama without calling for backup. What could possibly go wrong?

"Nope," he said, deciding to be polite and humour Jerbraz for a bit. "I don't remember a thing. But if you had written one, I suppose it was so terrible that my mind tried to completely delete any references to such a comedy."

"... You're rather rude, aren't you?"

Trinuma shrugged. "I'm Trinuma. Go bother Krakua is you want an obsessive fanboy."

With that, he gracefully (for a person who stood at two point seven metres tall and completely covered in weaponry) spun around, and strode away, leaving Jerbraz to simply stare at his retreating back.

It was actually rather fun, shutting down his invisible colleague.

Edited by Content with Life

"No, you are not," replied Trinuma, who was currently busy thinking up ways to escape a Makuta with greater arrogance than Jerbraz (originally thought to be an impossible feat, but research showed that Icarax's ego rated at a staggering 300 points compared to Jerbraz's 273). "I have yet to see you create a masterpiece of literature that will leave even Tobruk dying of laughter."

I'm somewhat interested in learning how arrogance is rated...and perhaps more importantly, how some people I know would rank on that scale.

"Nope," he said, deciding to be polite and humour Jerbraz for a bit. "I don't remember a thing. But if you had written one, I suppose it was so terrible that my mind tried to completely delete any references to such a comedy."

He certainly didn't stick with that decision to be polite for long.

Poor Jebraz. Perhaps he can go try his comedy routine out on someone who will listen next time. Helryx, perhaps?

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1