Destiny Sprite System: The TNT Fan-Extension

The Legendary TNT

dss_mask_of_sensory_aptitude.png <-----Mask Of Sensory Aptitude

That looks pretty dang cool! :D The little flap section on the side needs some kind of outline, but other than that? It looks great!

The flaps were so small the I couldn't do it with out them look to bulgy. Thanks!

You're welcome :D

I now have Photoshop on my Mac, so continuing DSS in some way is a much more easy possibility ;)

WOW. Just wow. The only thing that could make this post better is if I say this: YouTube.

*Ahem*

I was planning on making a metru body too. Hopefully soon when I actually find the motive to do so. Scratch that. I have the motive I'm just feeling really lazy.

Edited by Damaracx 8.0

I now have Photoshop on my Mac, so continuing DSS in some way is a much more easy possibility ;)

Really?!?! Yay!

Update: Added the materials to make a spinny Mata head. Figured it's about time to have a back view with people starting to make back view masks.

You might want to add the mask I made too.

Really?!?! Yay!

Update: Added the materials to make a spinny Mata head. Figured it's about time to have a back view with people starting to make back view masks.

No, because I didn't make it. I'm only featuring the stuff that I extended on to the kit on the front page.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Really?!?! Yay!

No, because I didn't make it. I'm only featuring the stuff that I extended on to the kit on the front page.

I agree with Drama Cats. We should display the other stuff. Also, Hau Nuva!

haunuva.png

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...