*wipes a tear away* That is just quite amazing. I mean it truly captures the suukorak. The way you have the head design it truly looks like it. Will admit it looks far more arachnid like than the original one especially where you have the spinner.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Beautiful re-imagining. The body is quite spectacular.

Though I can't help but think you could really have improved the abdomen so that the Rhotuka spinner isn't just sitting there. The body is really cool and detailed, so it stand to reason you have the ability to do the same with the butt. Make it wickedly designed AS WELL as functional.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

I like this version of the white Visorak. It really looks like a spider with the abdomen. Though can the rhotuka be launched?

Nice work on this revamp.

No, the spinner doesn't work.

Beautiful re-imagining. The body is quite spectacular.

Though I can't help but think you could really have improved the abdomen so that the Rhotuka spinner isn't just sitting there. The body is really cool and detailed, so it stand to reason you have the ability to do the same with the butt. Make it wickedly designed AS WELL as functional.

I briefly considered how to make it work, but what it comes down to is that this was a bit of a rush build and I am one of those that really doesn't care about functionality; I'm all about aesthetics with maybe some effort put into poseability (which ends up being aesthetics because I want to achieve good looking poses).

To go into detail: Accommodating the launching mechanism would be slightly more complicated and would not look as good, especially from the bottom. The Bohrok bodies would have to be separated by a unit, and as a result the Rahkshi back curve wouldn't be quite as pretty. And the underside armor wouldn't be as snug because it would have to account for the ripcord.

Everyone else, thanks.

My Brickshelf and my Flickr
Shouldn't we read the instructions?

Do I look like a sissy?

~ Calvin and Hobbes

Very nicely done! You captures the concept of a Suukorak very well, and the use of Rahkshi and Bohrok parts is incredible! So, here's a little something for you:Link

Edit: >#9 ooh so close, two posts away but anyway, that gif exceeds 500 kB so I had to link it. : (

Also, get on my level.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

ooohhhhhh god yes, that's a crazy good vissy remake right thereseriously i'm in awe of that head, nice shaping all round (especially with the mahri blades)i also like the fact you kept the legs relatively simple, i think if you made them any beefier it would've detracted from the visorak-ness of the MOC tbh

I have an old Flickr account here

Previously Feefeeri/Felix the Cat

I MOC sometimes

Oh my god, that's a great revamp. Why wasn't the set like this in the first place?

It would be too expensive to manufacture in the ways that they did with the original Suukorak, but they could've done ultrabuilds.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

WOW! that things amazing! love the main body- I wish i could make a spider as good as this... your spider does this to my spider: :headbonk: I take it the pincers don't move?

If you think that godzilla is NOT awesome, you're either crazy,

or one of the many people who got trodden on while he was saving the world.

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

That's Amazing! One question: how long did it take to build? I'm guessing it took awhile.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

With the abdomen separated from the head, I say you've created a better arachnid then lego. Hurray for anatomical correctness! Nice work.

Edited by man774

• 2 weeks later...