Links for credits

Little Miss Krahka

So I'm a doller, which means I take bases from other artists and overlay them with clothes and hair and other details, like a paper doll. Hence the term.

I've made some Bionicle dolls and would like to share them with the community. However, it's really important in the dolling community to always credit the basemaker. Not doing so would be plagiarism. Would I be able to link to the basemaker's website?

Would this also count for pose reference for baseless works? Because it's also polite to credit the creators of the stock images I used. Would I be able to say, link to their deviantart profiles? (Since that's where I get most of my stock reference.)

If it comes between posting without proper credit and not posting, I'd choose not posting, but I want to check first.

If I had a cool thing to put here

I would put it here

Probably not though

It'd probably be some dumb meme

Maybe some hipster-tastic lyrics

Who cares

If the website does not have forums or explicit material then I beleive you are okay. Ill see id I can find that in writing somewhere.

You may find these useful:

• [*]
  • Advertising for commercial sites of any kind is not permitted whether in a signature, profile, post, Private Message, etc.
  • Advertising for a message board or forum is prohibited without approval of Black Six. That includes having a link to a website that links to another message board. Advertising for message boards of any kind is not permitted whether in a signature, profile, post, or Private Message, etc without approval. In addition, just mentioning or alluding to a site in violation of this or any other advertising guideline will result in administrative action.
    • Do not PM Black Six asking for approval. Approval is not given by request, it is offered if Black Six feels your forum deserves it and is by invitation only.
    • NOTE: Advertising for a forum via instant message is also forbidden. The IM name was found via BZP, so you used the BZP system to solicit or advertise, and that is against these guidelines. Advertising via IM to circumvent BZP filter controls is just as bad a violation as any other means of advertising.

Go here for more information on the matter: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=24

Edited by Alterego

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

• 4 weeks later...