Kanohi and Disks for sale/trade

Toa Nidhiki05

I was going through my gigantic collection of BIONICLE pieces the other day and realized I don't really need all of my Kanohi or disks. So I've decided to come here and see if anyone is interested in buying/trading for them. It's not a very large collection, and I don't believe any of these are particularly rare, so I'm more than willing to negotiate on price.

Buying rules

You pay first through PayPal; when confirmation of payment is received, I will ship the item out. Nothing personal, but I don't want to risk getting nothing for my items. Additionally, I would prefer that you pay shipping; I live in North Carolina (Catawba County, which is about an hour out from Charlotte), so keep that in mind when buying.

Trading rules

Each side pays own shipping, but that is negotiable if the worth of the item is high enough. You send your item out first, and once I receive confirmation that it has been shipped than I will send mine out. I am interested in sets from 2001-2004, and am in particular need of a Toa Mata Pohatu.

The items up I have available are:

all_masks_discs.jpg

More specifically, I have the following masks from 2002-2003:

2002-2003.jpg

The following masks from 2004-2005 are available:

2004-2005.jpg

The following masks are from 2007-2008:

2008_on.jpg

The following Kanoka discs are available:

discs.jpg

Once again, I'm willing to negotiate on price. I do not know what these are worth, so I have no set price; feel free to ask any questions you might want to ask about the items.

UPDATE: The Noble Miru, Noble Akaku, Noble Jutlin, Great Avsa, Great Pekhui, Great Kualsi, Gold and Silver Ignikas, Green Miru Nuva, White Hau Nuva, Light Brown Great Kakama, Pale Blue Pakari, Dume helmet, Red Pakari Nuva (1), ,Brown Pakari Nuva, Blue Hau Nuva, Kanoka 171, Kanoka 212, Kanoka 442, Kanoka 225, Kanoka 265, Kanoka 677, and Kanoka 589 have been sold.

-TN05

Edited by Toa Nidhiki05

How much would you want for the ultimate dume helmet, the gold and silver ignika's and for each disk? im not sure quite which ones i need but i am still interested in them.

let me know

MC

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

How much would you want for the ultimate dume helmet, the gold and silver ignika's and for each disk? im not sure quite which ones i need but i am still interested in them.

let me know

MC

Honestly, I have no clue. I don't hang around this forum too often (if ever), so I don't really have a good idea as to what they are worth. I'm kind of hoping some people on here might be able to help in that regard. Sorry to be of little help there. :(-TN05

I would be willing to offer you 15 for the three masks I need plus 50 cents a disk, what do you think?

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

How much for the Metru Rau, Komau, and Matatu, along with the Rode? I'll put up around $2 I live in Fredericksburg, Virginia if that helps at all.

Does that include shipping?

I can negotiate a price for the gold ignika. (Since it would be nice with set, but this is more nice.) If I still have enough, then I may consider other masks.

TLH has made a very good offer on it, but what sort of price were you thinking?

What do you say to $35 + shipping for

• [*]
Noble Jutlin[*]

Noble Avsa

[*]Noble Miru[*]Noble Akaku[*]Great Pekhui[*]Great Kualsi[*]Gold Ignika[*]Silver Ignika

- :t: :l: :h:

I would definitely be willing to take that; I will note the Avsa is not the Noble Avsa, it is the Great one. They look similar, but are not the same. If you want to proceed, PM me and we can get the details squared out.

I would be willing to offer you 15 for the three masks I need plus 50 cents a disk, what do you think?

I like the offer but TLH has made a very good offer. Regardless of how that deal pans out I would certainly be willing to sell the discs for that price, and the Dume helmet price can be negotiated as well.

-TN05

Edited by Toa Nidhiki05

How much for the Metru Rau, Komau, and Matatu, along with the Rode? I'll put up around $2 I live in Fredericksburg, Virginia if that helps at all.

Does that include shipping?

For me, no. I would be sending cash, if that's ok. So my shipping wouldn't cost so much. You said that both sides would cover their shipping too.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

I need the fallowing disks:171442589212265I'll take those and the kanohi I want, how much for those?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I need the fallowing disks:171442589212265I'll take those and the kanohi I want, how much for those?

Well, the discs would be 2.50 total (0.50 each); as for the Dume helmet, I'm not sure what it would be worth and if it would be worth shipping if I don't even get $7.50 (cause PayPal takes out a bit of money).

-TN05

I wanted those disks and the ultimate dume helmet, I also wanted the ignikas. But those got out from under me. I'll give you $12.50 , shipping included for them.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I wanted those disks and the ultimate dume helmet, I also wanted the ignikas. But those got out from under me. I'll give you $12.50 , shipping included for them.

So $12.50 plus shipping for the Dume Helmet and discs (171, 442, 589, 212, 265)? PM me and we can hammer out the details. :)

Hey, what's the stats about the Kanohi?

For $2 for four masks and me paying the cost of shipping, I don't really think it is worth it.

-TN05

Edited by Toa Nidhiki05