Do you take your mask to other places?

Hexann

Nope. I lose too much stuff to trust myself. XD

I use my Kanohi Ignika from 2002 as a necklace

Kanohi Ignika? From 2002?!?!?! What?

But on topic, I used to bring my masks with me when I was younger lol; stopped however bc I feel that I might loose them.

I think he means Avohkii.

Oh alright lol got it :)

But on topic, I used to bring my masks with me when I was younger lol; stopped however bc I feel that I might loose them.

I was also scared to dang when I saw 2002 Ignika. Then I remembered I confused both too in the past. :P

-G u u R a h K

Closest I came to doing this was carrying a prototype purple Zamor sphere coast-to-coast after picking it up at Bricks Cascade last year. I vaguely remember taking golden masks places when I was much, much younger, but these memories are so fuzzy I would be hard-pressed to provide more detail.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I don't take any of my masks anywhere although the idea of bringing them to places as good-luck charms and the like does sound pretty neat.Also:

I once took my Great Tryna to a water park (Completely coincidental that I chose a Mahri mask) y'know; just in case I have to reanimate the dead. There's always a need for that at water parks.

Did you ever get a chance to use that Tryna :P?

pWPTu7m.jpg

I don't take any of my masks anywhere although the idea of bringing them to places as good-luck charms and the like does sound pretty neat.Also:

I once took my Great Tryna to a water park (Completely coincidental that I chose a Mahri mask) y'know; just in case I have to reanimate the dead. There's always a need for that at water parks.

Ah, no, they didn't have any dead bodies to reanimate sadly...*sigh*

Ah, no, they didn't have any dead bodies to reanimate sadly...*sigh*

dig deeper. I'm sure you'll find something.

I would always leave krana at a hotel room when i stayed the night. Kinda like a little "thanks for the free blankets you didn't know you were giving me :P"

I was wondering- do you take your mask to other places with you? I some times do this so they kind act as good-luck charms or something. So, yeah, just wondering if you did the same.

Why would I want to take them with me, when I can just summon them from my suva?

Well, I used to wear a rahkshi head on a necklace!

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

I was also scared to dang when I saw 2002 Ignika. Then I remembered I confused both too in the past. :P

But the Avohkii was 2003!

I would always leave krana at a hotel room when i stayed the night. Kinda like a little "thanks for the free blankets you didn't know you were giving me :P"

What a waste of Krana!

But the Avohkii was 2003!

Ditto.

Best answer in this topic. Only one I'd read again.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

My masks are in a lock box, but I've taken it, or a specific one, many places, just got a copper komau for $1 about 2 years ago, by far my rarest and most prized mask, other then that I carried around a mata-Nui glatorian helm when I first got it for awhile

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging