What is your Bionicle Weapon

Does it have to be a canon weapon? If so...... Fire Greatswords. A pair swords that can turn into a shield and a hoverboard? That's just sick!

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Last thoughts of an unknown Makuta on Toa Erebus

So much to choose from!

The Hydro Blades, or maybe Click, but the Great Fireswords are pretty... Uh... Great... And the Rhotuka launchers and Kanoka disks and

I have chosen the Squid Launcher.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

Either Vakama's Kanoka Launcher or Lhikan's Fire Great Swords...

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

I'm going out on a limb here, but the kanohi ignika

That's not really a weapon.

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

I have always liked the Electro Chute Blade, but then I also like Lesovikk's sword, the Laser Crossbow, the Fire Great Swords, Rhotuka launchers, Aero Slicers, Twin Propellers......

Agh this is tricky!

*goes into state of perpetual decision making*

I'm going out on a limb here, but the kanohi ignika

That's not really a weapon.
technicaly not, but if YOU had the kanohi ignika, would YOU use it to defend yourself?
No because the Ignika is sentient. it could choose to help or hinder me on a whim. I also don't feel like I would be able to activate it like a normal mask because of jts sentience. And honestly The last thing I want is to take the chance of the Ignika turning something that is already a threat and making it 10x worse. Example turning Fenrakk into Kardas.So I'll stick with my blades.

Axonn's Great Axe. You can throw it like a boomerang at your opponents and, well, its a giant axe. What more could one ask for?

Squids.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

Tough choice, seeing as there are so many to choose from.

First off, I'd like to make a point on the Energy Siphon Blade--doesn't it only work if your opponent has actual powers? If that be the case, if you found such a weapon in your lifetime, wouldn't it be fairly useless against other humans?

On the other hand, if it just takes the strength and the body's natural energy that allows you to be active and such, then yeah, it'd be a good one to have.

For me, though, I'm kinda stuck between a few of them. I'd rather just have an armory that contains:

Kongu's Laser Crossbow

Nynrah Ghost Blaster (both types)

A rhotuka launcher (as the energy is collected by the weapon, but the power depends on the user), or a rhotuka launching shield

Kazi's Echo forks

Garan's Pulse bolt Generators

Avak's Seismic Pickaxe

Twilight Blade

Twin Propellers

Keetongu's Whirling Shields

Maybe a Judgement Cannon

And if I could have the Staff of Artakha, that'd be great.

signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

anything toa mata, or toa nuva really, I think those weapons made the most since with the sets, a fire sword for obvious reasons, claws to dig, kickers to... well, an axe for dense jungle growth, hocks for climbing, and kopaka's sword which is just beautiful... then the toa nuva, tahu's fire blades that could also be a surf board, onua's chainsaws "quake breakers" would make me very lazy, as i'd just roll around on them, and why not have claws that can form a ball to kick at your opponent... lewa's air katana, which not only would be great for flying, but would probably be lightweight and fast, then the aquatic axe is just epic, and lastly, kopaka's skate swords (name?) I loved that the weapons were double purposed (like in 2004, but I think they did a better job her, as these weapons I'd fear more then some metru ones, and are less bulky, though the metru weapons were still awesome)

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

Probably Lewa Nuva's Air Katana, as they're closest to the weapons I would prefer in real life (real Katana, or better yet, cavalry sabre).

That, or I would go with Gali Mata's hooks, but each with a chain attached, and also perpetually at a white-hot temperature.

I know a very, very many uses for white-hot hooks.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now