• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

What is your Bionicle Weapon

Bionicle Weapon

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Boidoh

Boidoh
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 367 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 03 2013 - 02:02 PM

Probably the Midak Skyblaster or a Cordak Blaster.

That, or I would go with Hahli Mata's hooks, but each with a chain attached, and also perpetually at a white-hot temperature. I know a very, very many uses for white-hot hooks.

Hahli Mata?

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

I won a Copper Huna from Makuta Fest 2014.

I never really win anything so this is special...

"You once told the Toa Mata that you could not be destroyed, because you were nothing. You were wrong — it is because you are nothing that I can destroy you. You have no heart, you have no spirit, you have no reason to exist — even your hate is a pale reflection of what once burned in you. You survive out of habit, monster, and habits ... and minds ... can be broken."

#42 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,452 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 03 2013 - 02:03 PM

My brain is on the fritz.

I'm an otter, what do you expect?

#43 Offline Mellow Gadget

Mellow Gadget
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 51 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 07 2013 - 06:19 AM

I'm going to go with either the Crystal Spikes or the Nuva Ice Blade.

[New Sig Coming Soon]

Wanna read some fics?-The Mary Sue of Spherus Magna-Epic Coming Soon!

#44 Offline Jamags

Jamags
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 61 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 09 2013 - 10:33 PM

So many choices. However, I am completely shocked that no one, no one, has said Cordak Blaster. Kongu would be disappointed, but he's hypnotized at the moment, so you'll have to settle for my disappointment.  >:(   :P Also, two of the '08 Air Sabers would be pretty awesome. I also have to admit the concept of a launcher that throws squids at your enemies is awesome, funny, and kind of dumb all at the same time. Then there's Axonn's axe. Who doesn't want to hit somebody with a giant axe? Kopaka Mata's sword and shield are awesome too. Not to mention Matau's air sabers. Also, Laser Crossbow. Because it's a LASER. CROSSBOW. Now I want a laser crossbow that shoots squids, and a giant axe that can fold into dual swords that look like the '08 air sabers, and a Cordak blaster mounted on a crab. B-)  :P

Edited by Jamags, Aug 09 2013 - 10:34 PM.

jamagsbannermoredramaticlesstall.png

"I've got a dramatic pose, a dramatic background, and a dramatic sunset. Now get me some dramatic music!" - Me

Credit to Matoran Onknu and Takuma Nuva for sprites used in avatar and signature.

#45 Offline Vorahk1Panrahk2

Vorahk1Panrahk2
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,903 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 11 2013 - 03:22 PM

I'm a big fan of Onua Nuva's quake breakers. Chainsaws that you can ride as roller skates? Yes please!

Actually, all the Nuva tools are pretty cool, as are the Metru ones.

kellssunset.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles

#46 Offline ShadowWolfHount

ShadowWolfHount
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 655 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 12 2013 - 11:10 AM

[color=#000000;][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]I'm a big fan of Onua Nuva's quake breakers. Chainsaws that you can ride as roller skates? Yes please![/color][/font]

I do like Onua Nuva quake breakers too, it is awesome but with the roller skates is not for me because i am really bad at roller skating.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount, Aug 12 2013 - 11:12 AM.

image.php?u=47115&dateline=1334913320

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui: 
Flickr 10.gif MOCpages 10.gif Youtube

#47 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,244 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 12 2013 - 12:26 PM

I'd go with the Impact Crystal launcher, or the Vortixx Rhotuka Battle Axe, that's some great destructive power.

#48 Offline Toa Talo

Toa Talo
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 50 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 17 2013 - 09:00 AM

My favorite would be the Hagah plasma cannon in hand-held form it's a giant plasma cannon and maybe the impact crystal launcher.

wearewaiting.gif

I am Talo last of the toa of the lost  element of AWESOME.

#49 Offline Wazdakka

Wazdakka
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 548 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 17 2013 - 11:30 AM

Either Vakama's Kanoka Launcher or Lhikan's Fire Great Swords...

or a Cordak blaster.

Though my next choices may not be practical, I've always thought that Tahu's Firesword (Mata) and Kopaka's are possibly the finest looking implements of sharp metal death in my opinion. And Lewa's axe. 

And Chainsaw rollerblades, as noted above. 

Edited by Wazdakka, Aug 17 2013 - 11:30 AM.

Steam Name: Toa Onua - always ready for TF2 or a good chat.Xbox Live Gamertag: PluggedSky51173 - Halo 4 for (4) the win!Minecraft Username: ThePoohster - sometimes play on T9K.Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko set), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Black, White, and Grey Krana, Heat Vision, Sonic, Fire Resistance, Power Scream, and Shadow Kraata, Axonn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

#50 Offline MrPerson

MrPerson
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 64 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 17 2013 - 06:06 PM

lazer harpoon

Mr. Person CptnJckBANANA.gif

#51 Offline MrSciFiGuy

MrSciFiGuy
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,683 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2013 - 08:03 PM

Proto-pitons were awesome, but I'd also like the Hagah Spears and Swords. 

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

#52 Online The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,215 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2013 - 08:55 PM

If I had to pick one, I'd take a Nynrah Ghostblaster (Toa Nuva model) just for the sheer versatility. It shoots any type of energy, and I could mold it with my mind.

#53 Offline Kung Fu Pyro

Kung Fu Pyro
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 570 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2013 - 08:15 PM

Probably the Electric Shield. Controlling electricity? Count me in!

sigpart1.pngsigpart2.pngsigpart3.pngsigpart4.png

#54 Offline Toa Of Anarchy

Toa Of Anarchy
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 329 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2013 - 10:11 AM

Definitly the Vortixx Rhotuka Battle Ax

"The invasion of the universe core is proceeding well, my newest creations are spreading darkness and corruption, and in general, it is good to be alive."
— Mutran, The Mutran Chronicles

"And you still haven't answered any of my one-hundred ten questions, or my follow ups."
— Vezon to Trinuma, Destiny War

"Another Hafu original!"
— Hafu, Mata Nui Online Game 

The biggest sacrifice in bionicle. Its a tie between Matoro giving up his life to save the universe and Hafu knocking down his beloved pieces of nostalgia to save Po-Koro.

#55 Offline PyroLizard Prime

PyroLizard Prime
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 236 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2013 - 01:17 PM

Aero Slicers, with the ability to wear them on my back and fly.

"I am proud... to have called you brother... Vakama..."- Toa lhikan, the best character ever created by LEGO...

"Toa... So dramatic"- Nidhiki, another one if the best characters ever created by LEGO...

Remember them...

enax_the_epic_big.pngENAX WILL HAVE YOUR SOUL... Or your mask... Or maybe both...     :tohu: 

Sprite credits go to Katuko and Strack. Great job, guys!  :D

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

#56 Offline Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,048 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2013 - 01:55 PM

While not exactly weapons, I really like Lhikan's shield thing. But that is more of an accessory.

For weapons, I would probably say either Kopaka's ice sword or Mata Onua's claw things. I really like those claw pieces.

ezgif-save.gif

My Writing Blog (Updated frequently)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (Updated frequently)

BZPower Chronicles, my BZP comedy. ~~Finished!~~

Species, my dystopian Bionicle story and its respective Review Topic.

#57 Offline Terton

Terton
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,938 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2013 - 05:55 PM

Lhikan's fire greatswords. Swords, shield and a hoverboard, all in one. You can't say that isn't awesome.

#58 Offline ShadowWolfHount

ShadowWolfHount
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 655 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2013 - 09:05 PM

Lhikan's fire greatswords. Swords, shield and a hoverboard, all in one. You can't say that isn't awesome.

That sin't awesome :P

image.php?u=47115&dateline=1334913320

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui: 
Flickr 10.gif MOCpages 10.gif Youtube

#59 Offline JacobLazer

JacobLazer
  • Members
  • Toa

• 160 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2013 - 09:19 AM

If I had a sword, it would be one of Bitil's swords, just 'cuz they look cool.  Or maybe Kopaka Mata's sword.  That weapon was pure awesomeness, it would look amazing in real life.  I've always imagined that it could split into two single-edged swords.

As a long-ranged weapon, I think Hahli Inika's Laser Harpoon would be pretty cool, or Kongu's Laser Crossbow.  Anything with lasers, really.

Some kind of claws would probably be pretty cool as well.  Maybe a set of Hahli Mahri's protosteel talons on each hand.

If I had to base this on how I fight in real life, I would probably have  smaller Hahli Mahri-style claws on each hand, possibly retractable in the wrist, along with a Bitil-style blade. Of course I would also have Pohatu Mata's kickers :D

gallery_110974_2_12553.png

#60 Online I AM MELON LORD!

I AM MELON LORD!
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Illusory Instigator

• 1,342 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2013 - 03:29 PM

If I had to choose, I would pick Toa Lhikan's dual swords.  They double as a shield (which seems like my kind of approach because I hate confrontation) and it allows you to fly.  Never again shall I lose when playing monkey-in-the-middle!  >=3

If I had a sword, it would be one of Bitil's swords, just 'cuz they look cool.  Or maybe Kopaka Mata's sword.  That weapon was pure awesomeness, it would look amazing in real life.  I've always imagined that it could split into two single-edged swords.

Edit:  I'm still not changing my answer, but you have an excellent point there.  Also, if that sword could separate, that would be amazing.  ^^

Edited by Tekulo the WindWriter, Nov 19 2013 - 03:31 PM.

#61 Offline JacobLazer

JacobLazer
  • Members
  • Toa

• 160 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2013 - 07:49 AM

Edit:  I'm still not changing my answer, but you have an excellent point there.  Also, if that sword could separate, that would be amazing.  ^^

It's nice to know I made an impression! :)

gallery_110974_2_12553.png

#62 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 5,380 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Nov 22 2013 - 09:59 PM

Three cheers for Lhikan's swords, despite likely being ridiculously unwieldy.

Ninjas IN SPACE. Even I can't believe it.

@BZPowerQA.

chopin8199.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users