Favorite Lego Mobile/App Game

Hexann

Eh, I can't really pick a favorite. I use Android, and sadly, LEGO doesn't develop nearly as many apps for Android as they do for iOS. Plus, when they do develop an Android app, they usually don't get the screen resolution compatibility right, in the case of Life of George. There are some nice looking LEGO iOS games, but sadly I can't try them out. -_-

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Breakout. Well, okay, that was the only one I tried, aside from the Lego Pictures one.

Sadly they only made one level for that game...
Yeah, they were supposed to release another hidden area for it and they didn't. :(
Karz, they didn't even finish the first level.

Breakout. Well, okay, that was the only one I tried, aside from the Lego Pictures one.

Yeah, they were supposed to release another hidden area for it and they didn't. :(
The mobile version was never meant to have other "worlds" as far as I know. I greatly enjoyed it, but it frustrated me that the additional bonus area was never added, and that after the online version was updated to accept summer Hero Codes, the ones you obtained in the mobile version no longer worked. Truly the poor handling of the Hero Code gimmick is a big part of why I haven't played the Brain Attack game.The latest Ninjago game is pretty fun (a simple beat-em-up, but with nice graphics and gameplay).

Truly the poor handling of the Hero Code gimmick is a big part of why I haven't played the Brain Attack game.

Eh, you have to buy the other levels in that.... :(