sup everyoneboy am i glad to have finished something finally9022896630_5685df12f8_z.jpg<<click pic for gallery>>all in all this one was made during a burst of MOCing inspiration stemming from just having watched Evangelion, but it is in no way meant to represent any one of the Eva units. also note: i accidentally got rid of 90% of my hollow ball joints by giving them away in a MOC made as a present for a friend a few months back :( c&c appreciated as always

I have an old Flickr account here

Previously Feefeeri/Felix the Cat

I MOC sometimes

You posted o:

Anyways, as a MOC by itself its great. But making this without those hollow balljoints on hand, is shocking.You already know the legs (Outside of the hip/waist), could use some work. Not sure of how I feel about the arms, I like them, but I feel the holes in the brick piece aren't very good. Maybe if they were on the base of the blade, and you built something on top, using the holes, it could have worked better. But, overall, it isn't important. The shaping is superb, and that head is quite lovely <3And that hip area just furthers my envy, of you taking those parts before I was able to =(Great job bro!

As LO said, no hollow balljoints, impressive :o I'll use them in almost every moc.I never told you as much I liked this MOC (seeing it is your first MOc in a long time).

The colors are great, Tan is great color to work with and you pulled it off quite nicely. The hips and waist flow so well with the Tan plates and Zesk helmet. While I have no idea why you used a rhotuka launcher pieces instead of a technic or even a system piece of some sort. It doesn't matter because I know you always used pieces in a strange and effective way. The feet don't really go with the shape of the rest of the model, like LO said.

I had a signature once

it's gone now

Very impressive! Something about the arms reminds me of Soundwave from Transformers Prime.

I agree.

Anyway, this is a lovely MOC. The use of feet for the shoulders is pretty original, and the face is pretty cool and menacing and all.

hopelessly drifting, bathing in beautiful agony