Happy Fourth of July

Its raining where I'm at so no BBQ. Anyways I really don't care about the 4th of July. Its not like we are that free of a country anyways. <_<

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Last thoughts of an unknown Makuta on Toa Erebus

You guys have it easy. Kick back, watch a couple of parades, eat hot dogs and burgers, and watch an amazing fireworks show. I mean, yeah, you also can wish the U.S. a happy B-Day , but I had to spend about 6 hours wearing holes in my shoes with a sousaphone on my shoulder the whole time. People in marching bands are real people, you know! Give us a little appreciation! Alright, now that I have that off my chest (and the sousaphone off my back!), I can happily wish the youngest nation an amazing date of birth. It's kind of cool how we're the only country that knows its exact D.O.B., eh? Anyways... Keep it up, and one day, we may beat Canada! And have a great independence day to all! To those who don't celebrate this, at least have a good day. :usa:

-K3

Edited by kopaka's kool kompanion

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

Its raining where I'm at so no BBQ. Anyways I really don't care about the 4th of July. Its not like we are that free of a country anyways. <_<

We're a lot freer than many other countries, either today or historically. We're don't always live up to our own ideals, it's true, but we've got to count our blessings. No country's ever been as perfect as their national myths portray them to be.Happy independence day everyone!

man last year's thread was better : (

Probably because Smeag was there. :PGood night, America.

You should be saying good morning America.

Uh... Time zones?

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Due to an arguable failure to live up to its ideals, both historically and today, American patriotism is a political stance and thus violates BZPower's policy. Somebody ought to shut this topic down.

Edited by Toa Zaz

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

Due to an arguable failure to live up to its ideals, both historically and today, American patriotism is a political stance and thus violates BZPower's policy. Somebody ought to shut this topic down.

its fine to do stuff like this on a holiday mi preety sure

:voyanui:

its fine to do stuff like this on a holiday mi preety sure

But if I showed patriotism towards The People's Democratic Republic of Korea, which has also promised freedom but (I don't think anyone here will deny this) failed to deliver, that would be unacceptable, right?

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

man last year's thread was better : (

Probably because Smeag was there. :PGood night, America.

*deep breath*

Joanna_Krupa_american-bikini.jpg

AMERICA!

AmericanFlagBikini.jpg

AMERICA!

american-flag-model-bikini3.jpg

AMERICA!

america-american-american-flag-bikini-football-Favim.com-308610-e1331066710569.jpg

AMERICA!

2443bzo.jpg

AMERICA!

255352112_38e8a40016.jpg

AMERICA!

mulletbeachcouple1.jpg

AMERICA!

born-in-the-usa.jpg

AMERICA!

0505p246-bbq-chicken-sandwiches-l.jpg

AMERICA!

gay-marines-kissing-february-28-homecoming-2012.jpg