• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

LDD MOC - American Flag (American Independence Day Special)

LDD American Flag Stars Stripes

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Toa_Of_Justice

Toa_Of_Justice
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 369 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2013 - 10:17 PM

This is an American Flag MOC I made in LDD. There is a display stand hidden behind the main model. The 2x3 plates with holes are for hanging this MOC from a wall if it were to be built in real life.Click the picture below for a larger picture, and click here to download the LXF file.Posted ImageThis MOC is dedicated to all fighters for independence--past, present, and future.-Toa Of Justice

LDD American Flag--------------LDD Tinker Bell
american_flag.jpg_thumb.jpg----------tinker_bell_sig.png

Please see my Brickshelf gallery for more MOCs!

I don't mind if anyone borrows any part of any of my MOCs. Please be sure to give me credit though.

#2 Offline The Malicious Phantom

The Malicious Phantom
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,169 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 05 2013 - 06:44 AM

Awesome! How long did it take you to do this? The case works really well with the flag.

#3 Offline Toa_Of_Justice

Toa_Of_Justice
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 369 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2013 - 07:28 PM

Awesome! How long did it take you to do this? The case works really well with the flag.

Thanks.  :) I only spent a few hours making it. The most difficult part was the star field--I knew what piece I wanted to use for each star, but getting them aligned properly was my greatest challenge.

-Toa Of Justice

LDD American Flag--------------LDD Tinker Bell
american_flag.jpg_thumb.jpg----------tinker_bell_sig.png

Please see my Brickshelf gallery for more MOCs!

I don't mind if anyone borrows any part of any of my MOCs. Please be sure to give me credit though.

#4 Offline kagarak

kagarak
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 11 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2013 - 03:14 AM

Wow, good work  :) It is interesting make a stars

Edited by kagarak, Jul 23 2013 - 10:30 AM.

PlAT1mv4ntc.jpg

:infected: BIONICLE :infected:

kvFSuri6HEM.jpg

:silver:  :silver:  :silver:  :silver:  :silver:  :silver:  :silver:  :silver:  :silver:  :silver:

#5 Offline ShadowWolfHount

ShadowWolfHount
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger

• 607 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2013 - 12:38 PM

Look really goodWhen leaving comments, please be sure to add constructive feedback - say something specific about the MOC. -B6

Edited by Black Six, Jul 22 2013 - 01:48 PM.

image.php?u=47115&dateline=1334913320

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui: 
Flickr 10.gif MOCpages 10.gif Youtube

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users