• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

official animal crossing topic

approved by makaru animal crossing

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Online Courtney

Courtney
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • magma admin

• 15-December 04
  • 2,511 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Jul 05 2013 - 01:00 AM

heres an official topic for the wildly popular video game series animal crossing as approved by makaru since for some insane reason there wasnt one i finally bought new leaf aboooouuuut a week ago? and i had no idea what i was getting into as it was my very first animal crossing game. its a lot more fun than i expected wow i actually regret not being able to play this series sooner

Edited by Sylveon, Jul 05 2013 - 01:01 AM.

tumblr_inline_mrsns9fO2r1qep8gd.png

#2 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 21-March 06
  • 2,339 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 05 2013 - 02:54 PM

Woo! An official topic!

I was a fan of the series since the original (although I missed out on City Folk/Let's Go to the City). I got New Leaf the day after release, and in my opinion it blows the others out of the water.

I'm not keen on giving out my friend code willy-nilly (I have enough trouble remembering who's who on my friend list as is). But I will give out my Dream Address, so those who have unlocked the Dream Suite can go ahead and check out my town. The Dream Address for the town of Blueview is 4400-2177-2808.

Proud attendee of the Bionicle panel at NYCC and after-hours Lego store event! Feel free to PM me any questions about Bionicle 2015 sets or parts!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

#3 Online -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 05-February 03
  • 5,626 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jul 05 2013 - 03:26 PM

Colony 9 has been Mechon-free for ten two days now. Working on the museum renovation currently. :3

Also I may have downloaded a pattern for Kagome's outfit and may be wearing it. Oops.

#4 Online Kitania

Kitania
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • pretty pretty princess

• 15-March 06
  • 8,482 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Jul 07 2013 - 12:25 AM

i'm playing i'm playing i'm playing

though my wi-fi sucks so i haven't been able to visit towns really

but i did get  a nurse dress and i'm feeling pretty awesome right about now

rainbow-flag2.jpgnezumixsion.jpgrainbow-flag2.jpg

#5 Offline Neelh

Neelh
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 17-December 09
  • 2,337 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2013 - 01:16 AM

My town is called Koro and my flag is thebloodofangrymen because "REEEEEED; THE BLOOD OF ANGRY MEEEEEEEEEN!" was apparently too long.

I need to get it out right now. Weeding must be done.

i am the mayor of this town

i run a business of repute

I no longer need Taipu as I have achieved the impossible.

I have girlfriend.

the atlantic was born today

and i'll tell you how

the clouds above opened up

and let it out

#6 Offline GSR

GSR
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Book Badger

• 18-January 03
  • 1,082 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Jul 11 2013 - 12:16 AM

Picked this up last weekend, but I haven't had a chance to sink my teeth into it yet.  It's my first Animal Crossing, so I'm having flashbacks to Harvest Moon instead everytime I do something. :P

#7 Online An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 04 2013 - 01:00 PM

Picked up New Leaf about ten days ago now; which means my town's finally starting to get better. =P Only issue is that I have the Dream Suite unlocked, but I can't get it started because Isabelle decided to close down Town hall for the day. =P

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users